Stolen Away (Closed for KaosDancer)

I felt her orgasm crash into her, felt the way her pussy tried to clamp down on the cock she was almost riding, and tensed my arms up as she fell forward, ready to tear my damned fingers off if I had to so as to keep her from falling. Instead she slammed into my chest, catching herself on her hands and locked elbows, her impact registering on my senses, but only barely as I looked into those bottomless pools she called eyes. I held that gaze, not blinking, my will like a wall as she ground against my straining prick, throwing herself from ever-increasing heights of orgasmic bliss until she could take no more, and slowed to a stop. She rose from me, and I took the opportunity to breathe again, slipping within and standing for a moment before that cold door. You ‘bout ready ta behave there Bubba? I said quietly.

I bid thee open the grate, warder, so that I might look once more ‘pon the visage of thy Queen… came the equally quiet reply from the other side. The words were calm, non-threatening, and non-combative, but spoken with an underlying strain that was hard to miss. He asked for the window open, and he offered no more. Stubborn bastard.

Well that musta burned like hell ta say. I’m proud a you Bubba, you’ve made some real progress! Congratulations. I waited for few moments and added And when you can talk ta me with those pretty words a yours and fucking mean it, you just might get somewheres. I left him howling in seething rage as I returned to the outside, arriving just as Tess called for Jem to come clean me up, and I grinned at the crestfallen look on the Satyr girls face when she finished her instructions.

Watching her walk back to me, I watched as she squatted low, right next to me, drawing in a deep breath, and growling low in my chest at the scent that suddenly filled the air, I flicked my brows at her and slid my tongue across the edges of my teeth as my fiery gaze slid up from the target it had sought out of its own accord and locked onto her face. ”Yeah sweetie, I’d love some. Thanks…”
 
I stood, moving what was so obviously the center of his attention back a bit, held out the bottle and said, “Well then, sit up and have some.” I smiled at the look in his eyes and added, “Mead that is.”
 
Last edited:
Pursing my lips in a petulant smirk, I slowly levered myself up to a sitting position, and reached out to accept the bottle. ”Thanks love.”
 
Sitting down beside him and holding out my hand for another swallow of the mead, I said, “What would you say to a bit of lunch before I finish my… explorations.” His eyes went yet again to my crotch and I shook my head and said, “You know, cheese, bread, grapes.”
 
”Oooohhh…” I said in a soft, drawn out exclamation, as though I had finally figured out what she had been saying. I glanced then toward the nearby basket, and bounced my head from shoulder to shoulder, sighing. ”Yeeaahh…” I said slowly, quirking my lips off to the side ”Course what I want is meat… And we don’t have any meat…”

I heaved another sigh and shrugged, saying ”Eh, whatever I guess.”

Do you wish the meat cooked or raw, Master? sounded a faint voice in my head.

”Huh?” I asked, blinking in confusion ”Whaddaya mean ‘meat’? We ain’t got no food animals here, and I ain’t about to kill a Faerie fer food!”

I saw them then… the Salvani… with their spears and red cloaks, floating above the others on their shimmering wings. We are the guardians of the animals, Master. We tend them, and watch their number, and as such, it is our duty to provide meat for your fare. Conies, venison, quail, and all other manner of beast or foul. What would you wish?

”Damn! We have MEAT! Man, I’d absolutely love some grilled Rabbit right now, thanks!” I then turned back to Tess, a broad smile resting easily on my features. I felt suddenly much better about being here…
 
I looked over at the satyr girl who had just finished cleaning D, and noted that she had not scooted out to join her companions; instead her eyes seemed to be focused on me. I gave her a puzzled look and she said, “I fear, fair Mistress that I cannot for certain relate my duties complete... Shall not I look to your own needs as well?”

D grinned at me, looked down at my crotch and took a deep exaggerated sniff of the air. “Oh you,” I laughed as I blushed and shook my head. Looking down at myself I realized that they were both right, I was a bit… fragrant. I looked over at the satyr, shrugged and said, “I guess you can clean me off too if you want.”

I yelped in surprise when the goat-legged thing launched herself at me and landed with a slide that would have made Ty Cobb proud, scooping up my thighs in both her arms and burying her face in my redolent crotch. Throwing my arms back to catch myself, as the feisty little beast began licking me clean, paying way more attention to my rather sensitive clit than I was currently comfortable with. Looking over at D’s amused face, and figuring I wasn’t going to get any help there, I looked down at the happy little creature and demanded, “Stop!”

She lifted her head and gave me a confused hurt look. “Sorry.” I said flatly, “I’m just a bit too sensitive right now.” The creature began to pout and I sighed and said, “Ok… you can clean my legs.”

As she began slowly licking my inner thighs, I turned to D and said, “Are they all like this?” He gave me a ‘what do you think’ look, and I sighed and said, “I’ll have to remember that.”

She took her time, and by the time she was done I was feeling more than a little… agitated by her attention. The air was rich with the odor of roasting rabbit and excited satyr and to give the little minx something else to do besides us, I sent her over to fetch the lunch basket.

I looked over at D and said, “I had the strangest experience earlier. I think I've met the one I’m supposed to be remembering.” I gave him a wry smile and added, “She seems a bit… repressed.”
 
Watching Jem work over Theresa’s thighs, I was beginning to wonder how the both of them would react to me just slipping around behind the ever so helpful Satyr girl and just sliding myself into her, when Tess suddenly bid her go fetch the food basket and bring it to us. Blinking a couple of times, I realized I was feeling other desires besides the more base drive for what had been on display moments earlier. The scent of roasting meat filled the air around us, and looking around I was surprised to note that the Sprites and Pixies had abandoned the area, save for our personal servants. And while Glory and Wort seemed alright, Maple was looking decidedly green as she did her best to sit there quietly. Poor girl… I was about to send her away when Tess spoke again, and I was a little taken aback by her words.

Thoughts of food, and even sex were forgotten almost instantly… I was filled with a sudden dread that she had meant my prisoner, and was striving to come up with a way to discuss it when I realized that the word ‘she’ had come out. I turned to look at her, puzzlement and relief warring behind my eyes, and said ”Umm, I hate to ask this, but are you telling me you got somebody riding around inside your head too? And whadda ya mean ‘repressed’ exactly?”
 
“Well,” I laughed. “She was really shocked by what I just did. Somehow I doubt she’s ever had that… intense an experience.” I closed my eyes and went looking around my head for a moment, seeing if I could find her. Puzzled I opened my eyes and looked back at D. “I can’t seem to hear her right now. Don’t know if she can only speak to me at intense moments, of if she’s in the back somewhere shuddering in the aftermath of what she just got to feel.” I laughed and said, “I can understand that. I’ll never forget the first time I had multiple hard orgasms!”

The satyr brought back the basket and sat it between us. With a glance at the basket and then a sad look back at the group of satyrs watching she started slowly walking away, absolute dejection clearly present in every step she took. “Ok, you little vixen.” I laughed, “Sit down over here.” I said patting the blanket over beside me. “and you can share our lunch.”

I looked in the basket and then over at the sprites, noting with a frown that Maple looked rather bad. I glanced at D, and then down at the creature. He nodded and whispered something to her and she took off like a bottle rocket. I picked up a nice cluster of grapes pulled off one for Glory and another for Wort. I grinned as I watched them start working on a piece of fruit almost as big as their heads. Looking over at the shining eyes of the satyr girl, I asked, “Do you like grapes?”

She nodded vigorously and leaned her head back and opened her mouth. With a shrug, I leaned over and held the cluster just above her mouth. I had to give her a surprised look when her long tongue snaked out, wrapped around a single grape, popped it loose and pulled it back into her mouth.
 
I caught the look of worry that Tess gave to the decidedly ill-seeming Mapleflame, and leaned in with a nod to speak to her. ”Sweety…” I said softly ”I know you don’t wanna be here, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you trying to stay out of your oath to me. I want you to go on back to camp and rest, and if you feel better, maybe you can gather some fresh strawberries for later on, okay? Go on now, little love, and thank you.” Her amber colored eyes, so large and damp with despair, looked at me as though I had somehow brought a new dawn to her shattered world, like I had suddenly made everything right again, and flew weakly up to caress my face before zipping off as quickly as she was able in an attempt to escape what she obviously held to be the sickening stench of the burning carcass nearby.

I watched Tess feed Jem a grape, and chuckled at the reaction that the Satyrs lengthy tongue evoked, turning as I did to notice the look of abject longing and sadness that passed over the remaining shaggy forms, and grinned a bit as they sighed softly and went back to playing or chatting among themselves. Looking back at Theresa, I motioned to the slouching mob, saying ”Uh-oh, now you’ve done it.” Her look of confusion was priceless and I grinned again as I explained, saying ”Yeah, nobody ever feeds grapes to them. You may have your hands full for a bit after this.”

“And as fer your sulking friend,"
I continued, relaxing back a bit "It might be best just ta lock her up inside your mind. They’re less dangerous that way… Mine was even nice enough to build the cell himself.”
 
“Yours?” I asked with a rather confused look on my face. “So you knew that they were there, and you didn't say anything. And what’s that about a cell?”

My questioning was interrupted by the Salvani brought in the roasted rabbit. It had been cooked simply, but it smelled wonderful. Knowing that my little Sprites didn't eat meat, I divvied them out a share of the bread and cheese, and then turned and looked at the satyr. I stopped a moment and said, “What’s your name anyway?”

”I am Jemina your Ladyship.” She said softly.

“Ok.” I said with a smile. “Well Jemina, do Satyrs eat meat?

“We eat whatever brings us pleasure.” She purred.

I grinned and shook my head, pulling loose a bite of the rabbit; I held it out to her and again allowed her to use her nimble tongue to take it from my hands. At the sighs of the other satyrs I laughed and said, “Be good boys and girls and I may just come out there and feed you some grapes later.” Turning back to Jemina I asked, “Well, did you like it?”

She nodded emphatically and with a laugh I looked over to where D was busily tearing into his rabbit. “Here,” I said, handing him some bread, "Use this to mop up the drippings, or I’ll call one of the boys in here to do it for you.” I then pulled the other rabbit apart and gave half to the satyr along with a hunk of cheese and a piece of bread. She looked pleased that I was sharing, but unhappy that I seemed to be finished feeding her. I neatly pulled the meat from my half and made myself a sandwich which I sat back and enjoyed while I watched the group of satyrs outside our shelter.

I finished, licked my fingers clean and stood up. “You guys need any more?” I asked picking up the rest of the grapes and looking around our cozy bower. They all answered no, but the look in her eye told me that the satyr girl was holding something back. “Jemina?” I asked.

“I don’t need any more Mistress ...” She said sadly.

“But you want more, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.” She said softly.

“And I bet you want me to feed them to you too?” I laughed.

“Oh yes mistress.” She giggled looking up at me with a hopeful grin.

I looked down at the grapes in my hand, and then out across the hoard of satyrs outside. Doing some quick calculations in my head, I realized I had more than enough for what I had planned. “Ok,” I told her, as I broke off a small cluster and held them out to her. “Hold these, and I’ll feed them to you when I’m done.”

I stepped to the edge of our blanket and looked across the wide-eyed faces of the satyrs. “Ok boys and girls.” I laughed. “Here’s the rules: first, you have to keep your hands, feet, elbows, knees and…” I glanced down at one of the Satyr’s enormous stiff phallus, “Any other parts of your anatomy, to yourselves and I’ll come out and feed you all grapes. Secondly, When I come out there each of you needs to come up one at a time and sit down in front of me. No fair getting back in line, there’s two grapes for each of you and then I expect you to go play among yourselves.”

I glanced back at D to make sure he was watching and then turned to face the first of the satyrs. I grinned at her lovely hopeful face and leaned down and kissed her gently on the forehead. I then held the cluster of grapes up and allowed her to take one using her fascinating prehensile tongue. With an evil grin I glanced back at D and deliberately took one of the grapes in my mouth and pulled it from the cluster. Leaning over, holding the single grape in my teeth I gently steadied myself by placing my hand behind the satyr’s head and lowered my mouth to hers.

The creature’s response was rather dramatic as she began to kiss me passionately as her long tongue snaked deep into my mouth. I playfully drew my tongue across hers once and she began to shiver, after a moment of this she remembered herself enough to curl her tongue all the way around the offered fruit and pull it slowly from my mouth. As the fruit was removed, I kissed her hard, released the back of her head and moved back. She rose to follow, her lips still glued to mine and low needful moans coming from her body. I gently placed my hand on her head to stop her and removed my mouth from hers. When I could catch my breath I said, “Go on now girl. I’ll be sending someone over there to play with you in a minute.”

The next one was a male, and as he stepped up the look in his eyes wasn’t hopeful, it was full-on lust. His cock was enormous and pointed straight up at me, but he obediently dropped to his knees and looked up at me. I repeated the same process with him, a kiss on the forehead, a grape from my hand, and then a grape from my mouth, but that’s where the similarity ended. He was much more aggressive than his female counterpart and instead of a gentle snaking of a tongue into my mouth, he thrust his in deeply causing me to open my mouth wider and drop the grape into his. He then proceeded to ignore the grape and curl his tongue into a thick phallus and began to show me exactly what he could do with it. I was amazed my it’s strength and flexibility and felt myself almost convinced to drop down in front of him and let his tongue explore further. But I managed to remember myself and gently, but firmly push his tongue out of my mouth with my own. “Off with you.” I said with a shudder once I’d pulled my mouth from his, “Take care of her for me.” I said pointing over at the satyr girl I’d attended to first.

In that way I went through the entire group, only by keeping myself focused on what I planned to do to D next was I able to resist their gentle assault on my senses. But then there was the last of them. A large male, full of self-confidence and sporting a phallus which made the other’s look like boys. “Do you still have grapes for me Mistress.” He purred, walking up and kneeling in front of me. “If you don’t, I wouldn't mind if you wished to feed me something else.”

My loins tightened at his words, and I almost lost my balance as I looked down into his fiery gaze. He smiled and raised himself up to me so I could kiss his forehead, then he snaked out his tongue and reached for the grapes while they were still held off to the side. I grinned at his antics and lifted them up above him, forcing him to stretch to reach them. But instead of simply taking a grape, he ran his tongue across my palm, searching for and finding the sensitive nerve clusters of the hand. When I gasped, he wrapped his tongue around one of the three last grapes on the cluster and tugged it loose and slowly withdrew his long tongue back into his mouth. He then tilted his head back and pursed his lips slightly, waiting for the expected kiss. I shuddered as my body responded yet again to his look, but I had promised, so I took the grape in my mouth and leaned over to kiss him. This time the shock of the contact of our lips was electric and he growled and pushed his thick demanding tongue into my mouth. I felt my will begin to crumble and wanted to pull away, but the onslaught of my mouth made my sex tighten even more. To my surprise, I felt a small orgasm rush through me and I gasped and pulled back from him, my eyes wide as I realized what he had managed to do with nothing more than a kiss.

I stumbled back onto the blanket and more fell, than sat down, staring out at the mass of cavorting satyrs who seemed to have placed themselves specifically to give us a show. I looked over at D and whispered, "You're right. They are all like that!"
 
I grinned when I saw what Tess was doing, and slid back to stand by the door again for a moment as I devoured the meat in front of me. How you doin in there Bubba? I said quietly, grinning at the squirming she had caused in the local Satyr population You about ready to play nice?

Indeed sir, came the quiet reply, his calm voice holding what seemed like a hint of honesty at last ’Twould seem there persists little chance for aught but capitulation on my part. You are the one that hold sway o’re the power, not I. If such be, indeed, the case, then what have I to gain by striving against your will?

Brother, you done said a damned mouthful there. I agreed, and slid open the window to the dark cell. No sooner had I done so, however, than a thick arm, clothed in some dark cloth, shot through the hole I had made earlier and grasped at my form, trying to catch me as I had him earlier. Lightning quick that appendage shot toward me, and just as quick did I react, dropping a few inches, and catching the webbing between that thumb and forefinger in my strong jaws, biting the hand that had shot out with a feral glee. I had expected such an act, anticipated the move, and acted accordingly, and now had my former tormentor at even more of a disadvantage.

His bellow of agony as my powerful teeth crushed bone and pulped the flesh was a sweet to me as the music I had cherished for so long, and with a savage twist of my head I wrenched that limb around, reaching up at last to catch it with my hands, and holding it down along the hard iron of the door with one hand and the advantageous leverage my mobility granted. Stupid move Bubba… I growled, spitting his blood from my mouth Stupid, and slow. Now you get to be punished! Won’t that be a fucking blast!? Holding that twitching limb, anchoring it by the wrist, I reached back with a wicked grin and punched forward about an inch above my clenched fingers with my strong right hand.

He screamed, long and loud, and I chuckled as the sounds of splintering bone echoed through the surrounding darkness, and I waited for a moment before coiling my arm back and striking again, about four inches above the break… In like fashion did I work my way up his arm, taking my time crushing the small connections of the elbow, and ended just shy of the small window, letting his pain build, letting it grow and take on a life of its own as I hummed along with the “Girl from Ipanema” that sang like elevator music through my mind while I worked. At last, I let go that hand, and watched the entire arm slip back through the aperture with all the grace of a road-struck rattler, his whimpers and moans from the other side of the doorway the only sound now that the song was over. That’s twice I’ve tried ta be nice ta you Bubba, and twice you went and fucked it up. Enjoy the evening there sunshine, I won’t be back today. I said in a friendly tone, and slid the small window closed before walking away.

I returned to my skin just as I felt Jem caress her hand up my thigh, her eyes still fastened on Tess, and her other hand cradling those grapes like they were a precious gift. I grinned at her and finished off my repast, noting with interest that a few Satyrs now lounged and caressed each other in the meadow nearby, their bodies proudly displayed, and their lusty manners polished to a bright shine by Theresa’s attentions. I watched as they reveled in their various debaucheries, and grinned wider as one by one the others joined them, having received their treat from the Mistress. Tess, for her part, was clearly being effected by the kisses, by the attentive focus of the small hoard, and I watched, even as she reached the last, and let my eyes feast on the sight of her quivering body as she was rocked by a small orgasm, her thighs, abdomen, and buttocks rippling deliciously under the strain, before she staggered back to us and fell to the blanket’s surface, all but undone by her ordeal.

Turning to look at Theresa’s now, seated form, I smiled at Jem as my eyes passed over her, and I saw her cuddling that precious batch of grapes to her bosom, blinking and looking up at the Mistress with wonder and hope playing on her cute face. Tess felt the weight of my look, and shifted slowly to look at me as well, falling back to lay across the blanket as her hand fanned out in a slow fall toward me, landing on the patiently waiting Satyr between us. Glancing down, she smiled and moaned slightly, holding her hand out toward the waiting fae-girl, and plucking a single grape from that hidden cache, lifting it slowly, and sucking it gently between her supple lips. Jemina needed no second invitation, and eased her way up the now supine form, descending to her waiting lips and that promised prize with a languid ease.

The kiss she gave to Theresa was a sumptuous feast, and one that called to the others nearby. In pairs and trios, however they happened to be arrayed, the other Satyrs began easing their way closer, and with a devilish grin I took the other grapes from Jem’s relaxed grip. When those silken lips parted at last, when the two forms slid apart, I plucked another of those sweet spheres from the stalk, and placed it neatly, carefully, in the hollow of Theresa’s throat. Leaning forward, Jem lathed her incredible tongue across the warm skin there, and gently lifted the grape from that sacred space, sending shivers down Theresa’s voluptuous form, and then looking at me expectantly. With a soft chuckle, I placed another grape for her, this time between those firm breasts… I was a bit inspired by the scene of her delving into that incredible divide, and turned my head to look to the remaining pair of the Sprites, seeing them watching with an undisguised interest as the Satyr maid brought forth groans and wriggles of pleasure from Theresa. Looking dead at them, I bid them come closer with a wave of my head, and removed another grape. I split this one in half, and as soon as Jem finished her explorations, I lowered the first half, and squeezed the juice out of it across the nearest of those tightened nipples. Drizzling the drops across Theresa’s taunt points and looking to Glorymorn with an arched brow and a grin. The little vixen needed no other prompting, and quickly went to work lapping up the escaping juices covering the breast before her and then settling in to latch onto that glorious nipple, sucking it into her small mouth with a keen devotion. Repeating the procedure, I looked to Spiderwort, and with a definitive joy she joined her sister, throwing herself into the task, and applying herself with a singular fervor.

Removing another grape, casting the emptied skins aside, I smiled at the attentive Jem, and dropped the shining fruit into the dip of Theresa’s navel, leaning over to silence the woman’s breezy protestations with a sound kiss, and whispering to her, saying ”Hush now my sweet, you promised…”

Continuing down, allowing the wench before us to take her time eating the offered fruit, I took a moment to pull the remaining fruit from the stem, counting out the seven remaining, and saying ”You got six left after this, strumpet… but when she crests again, you are done, so make em last…” And then, even as I spoke, I slid the seventh grape down across Theresa’s belly, and eased it between her nether lips, touching nothing but the fruit the entire time, and placed the remaining half dozen where the hungry wench could get to them, allowing her the privilege of deploying them at the rate she wished, and sat back to watch. I looked around then, and found that the other festivities had slowed almost to a standstill, and that the surrounding Fae had drawn in to watch as the single Satyr minx began the slow, teasing process of driving their Mistress insane…
 
I relaxed back onto the blanket, my sex still twitching in reaction when I spied the hopeful look in Jemina's face. Not wanting to hurt her feelings, I took one of the grapes from the cluster she had, placed it on my lips and teasingly drew it into my mouth while I looked into her eyes. The creature gave me a look of delight and barely controlled hunger and then leaned over and kissed me. Unlike my games with the other satyrs, this kiss I did not control. Instead Jemina pressed her mouth down on me hungrily, and to my surprise, I found myself responding back in kind.

She moaned in delight at my response, and obviously wished to continue with her explorations, but she also knew the rules of this game stated she had to take the grape from me. She curled her tongue around the fruit I had stuck in my cheek, and gently withdrew it from my mouth. Slowly, oh so slowly, she closed her lips and ended the kiss. I looked up at her as she withdrew, the fire she'd lit within me clear on my face. This was incredibly different than my earlier playing with the Sprites. That was an overwhelming mass of sensation. This was more personal. This was a single creature looking me square in the eyes and letting me know that they wanted me.

I glanced over at D, trying to figure out how he felt about this when I felt him sit something in the hollow of my throat. I quickly realized what it was when Jemina leaned down and licked it off my neck. I shuddered at the feeling, almost giving up and pulling the sensual little creature down upon me and giving myself over to the passion she was creating within... My eyes were suddenly caught by the hoard of satyrs that had moved closer to watch, and I found them drawn to the last creature I’d kissed. As D nestled a grape between my breast, this satyr stood there, looking down at me while he absentmindedly stroked his enormous phallus. I swallowed deeply and shuddered as I thought about that club of flesh being thrust into me, splitting me wide and filling me as I’d…

“What are you thinking?” came a shocked voice inside my head, “You can’t possibly…”

“What?” I asked her, “Want a good fuck? Of course I do!!!”

“But these… creatures they’re so…”

"Delightfully sensual and giving?” I finished for her.

“But our Lord…”

“Is sitting there watching the show.” I laughed at her, as I felt him drizzle something on me. What in the...? I started, looking down at my breast only to see Glorymorn licking something off of me and then wrap her hot little hands around my nipple and start forcing it into her mouth. She started suckling just about the time D prepped my other nipple for Spiderwort. The feel of both of my nipples being sucked like that on made me squirm, and when it was quickly followed by D planting yet another grape in my navel, I felt I had to object, had to do something before thing got completely out of hand. I glanced back down a the male satyr as the thought ran through my mind, and then forced myself to look away, back to D as I said, “Darling, maybe we should…”

”Hush now my sweet, you promised…” he told me softly and I gave up and simply laid back and allowed whatever he wanted to happen. I still heard the little voice inside of me crying and whimpering at what was happening, but even she could not deny the wanton fire that burned within our body.

I looked back over at the male satyr and smiled as his eyes caught mine. But D quickly drew me away from the creature’s furry continence by his final words to Jemina – and then without so much as by your leave, he slid a grape inside of me. I gasped and looked up at him in shock as the satyr wench moved down between my knees and spread my legs wide preparing to go after the hidden fruit.

I looked down at her, forcing my inner ghost to watch as the creature put her hands under my ass and lifted me slightly, getting me in a better position for the insertion of her searching tongue. The creature gave me a blissful smile and settled down onto her strange legs. To my surprise, she didn’t immediately shove her tongue into me. Instead she stopped and took a deep breath of my exposed sex. I had to smile as I saw three different satyrs sigh when she did that. Then she reached out her tongue but still she did not seek out the piece of fruit D had placed within me. Instead she seemed intent on exploring every outer fold and wrinkle, paying attention, but not too much, to the sensitive nub of my clit.

Only after she had delved into every aspect of my outer-self did she finally go after that errant grape. Pushing it around inside of me with her knowledgeable tongue as if she was really trying to catch it. The sensations were unimaginable, and my poor little “guest” was beside herself. She was horrified by the scene spread out before us. The satyrs watching closely, pleasuring each other, or just themselves as they did so. The two little Sprites greedily playing with my nipples, Glory still sucking, but Spiderwort had abandoned using her mouth for a much more… entertain way of playing with it. She was kneeling on each side and was holding herself wide open as she tried to wedge that hard bit of flesh into her sopping cleft. And then there was Jemina, the look of ecstasy on the satyr girl’s face was undeniable as she explored my inner-self with her tongue. But beyond this, beyond even the fact that D was watching and smiling while this happened, was the fact that she was responding to it. That she could feel the longing and hurt that she’d suffered from for so long simply melt away in the pure pleasure being given out by these adoring creatures.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt some of her pain flow away. “It’ll be alright.” I told her tenderly, “We’re loved, and that’s all we really need.”

“But you don’t understand.” She whimpered. “That won’t heal what I've done.”

“Shush.” I soothed, holding out my mental arms to her and pulling her close. “What ever it was, we will fix it."

“But you aren’t!” she cried, “You’re…” She suddenly stopped talking as we were swept away in a new sensation. We cried out and shuddered as Jemina used the back of her tongue to ‘accidentally’ push the fruit all the way into our core, and then began “trying” to reach the fruit by plunging her tongue deep into me and then pulling it back out and having another try. Again and again she made the attempt, until all thought had left both our minds. No longer worried about “making it right” or “keeping my own identity.” All that mattered was the overwhelming sensations of pleasure flooding our bodies. Mentally we lay in each other’s arms and simply rode out each feeling of delight that was being placed upon us by the ardent devotion of our followers. Finally, Jemina plunged her tongue all the way into me and retrieved the fruit. But before I could begin to feel relieved, two of her thick fingers, a grape held between them, were shoved deep inside me. I looked at her in shock and she just smiled and lightly licked my clit, her fingers still deep inside me. “Mistress.” She whispered. “I can feel your need, but I still have six grapes.”

I look up at her, I can feel my… companions desperate desire to orgasm, but I can wait, I’d been taught patience and how, sometimes, delaying pleasure can heighten the senses and when you finally give into it, it’s astonishing how high you can really get. “Go on.” I whisper and then let my head fall back down onto the blanket, holding onto myself, and my companion, gave me no time or energy left to try and watch those who were watching me.
 
Last edited:
I watched Jem play, and heard the moans and whimpers that Tess gave out, grinning that things had worked out as well as they had. Glancing up, I was a bit surprised to see what the Sprites were up to, and turning to face Theresa, was a bit disconcerted to note that while her eyes seemed to take it all in, while she saw everything, she seemed lost in her own mind. I knew what that look meant, knew that she was interacting with her invader… that the pair of them were sharing this experience… I thought back to what my own prisoner had felt, how he had acted at some of the antics we had been up to, and felt my grin return. That older inhabitant may have been stronger at one point, but she found herself out of her element now, that’s for damned sure!

Turning back to Jemina, I watched her attentive actions for a moment or two, and then slid past her to take in the others that watched, that fondled, fucked and fornicated around the outside of our little enclosure, and arched my brow at the way some of them seemed to draw on what they were watching, while others seemed to be performing for our benefits. It was an interesting mix, almost a circuit of sexual energy between us and them, and they seemed the better for it. Like the Sprites before, the Satyrs present seemed almost more real now, more vibrant, almost as though merely being around us, simply interacting with us brought a newfound life to them. It was amazing to see!

I turned back to the slow dance beside me at Jem’s words, and almost expected things to come to a shuddering halt there. What I hoped for, however, and what did in fact occur, was that Theresa looked down at the industrious wench and bade her continue, words which brought a fire to the eyes of the unabashed Satyrs that surrounded us, and myself as well…
 
“No!” the other in my mind cried out, “No more, or I will swoon.”

I just laughed and kept a tight hold on her. “Maybe that’s what I want.” I growled. “Here you are, the mistress of these creatures, and you don’t even know what real pleasure feels like.” I looked up at Jemina and said, “Remember, they’re your grapes, and my body is at your disposal.” I relaxed back into myself and looked deep into the eyes of the other. “Now we’ll see what she’s really capable of.” I laughed and then locked my lips upon hers and awaited the satyr’s pleasure.

Jemina’s expression changed at this statement. No longer the desperate little puppy trying to please her master, instead she was a fully aware and aroused woman with the means of her pleasure lying willingly before her. She turned and gave D a self-satisfied look, and then looked down at me, desire and wicked amusement vying for dominance in her eyes.

Keeping her hand within me, she leaned over and plucked first one, then the other Sprite from my breasts. When the little creatures started to object, she just whispered, “Mine!” and leaned down and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth. With a wink, she placed her free hand behind my back and pulled me up, arching my back toward her. Her attentions were much more aggressive than those of the little Sprites, and she drew in more of my breast until she had trapped the entire areola within her hungry mouth. Holding me there, she began tracing and teasing each and every wrinkle and bump on that sensitive skin.

I moaned and thrust myself down harder onto her fingers, as I started to pull back and do it again; she lifted her head from my breast and said, “No.” At my wide eyed stare she added, “You are at My disposal,” She wiggled her fingers within me and purred, “Now relax my beautiful Mistress!” Still looking into my eyes, she thrust her fingers into me… hard, and released the grape deep within me. Pulling out slowly she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

She slid both her arms behind my back, with her hands on my shoulders and lifted me up against her as she knelt back on her strange legs. She looked deep into my eyes for a moment, as if looking for any sign of reluctance. I simply smiled, placed my hands together in front of her face, laced my fingers and then looped my clasped hands over her head to settle on her neck, resting my weight against my own fingers and relaxing my body in her arms.

With a grin she shifted her grip to my ass and pushed my wet sex up against hers. “Lock your feet behind my back.” She purred. I did as she asked and after squirming a bit to get me positioned as she wanted she looked me back in the eyes. “Now my Mistress.” She said softly, “For a real kiss.” Placing on hand at the base of my spine to keep me in position, she used the other on the back of my head to pull me in close. Lowering her face to within an inch, she stopped and looked into my eyes again. “Mine!” she whispered so softly that I was sure no one else heard, and then the pressed her lips to mine. The kiss started out tender, but became more demanding as time went on; crushing her lips down onto mine and forcing my mouth open with her thick tongue. She pushed her tongue into me, and I eagerly sucked on it, driving her to even more frantic explorations. After thrusting her tongue deep into me for a few minutes, she broke from the kiss and growled. “Let go of me, raise your hands above your head and arch your back." She clasped her hands to my hips and said, “All the way back. Catch yourself on your hands.”

With my body arched like this, I could no longer see what she was up to, but I could see the look on the other satyr’s faces as they watched what she was doing. There was a strange fever to their eyes as I watched, and I felt the first stabs of fear as her thumbs slid down between our bodies and my outer lips pushed aside. I gasped as my delicate inner self was pushed down straight onto against her rather coarse hairiness. She pulled her hands out, caressing my clit on the way, and then grabbed my hips and began slowly moving herself against me. Not enough to get me anywhere near orgasm, just enough to stimulate my sex. I could feel myself flood with moisture, and if this was just the thing she was waiting for, she stopped and released my hips; turning her attention instead to my exposed torso in front of her. Her hands traced every square inch of my flesh, watching to see what made me jump or moan. Once she was done, she grabbed my breasts and began playing with them, first gentle and then rough, switching back and forth seemingly at random.

The other satyrs and completely stopped playing with each other, instead their eyes were focused only on the two of us. They were making strange half-growling and half-humming noises which seemed to match the pace of what she was doing to me. Slowly their noises seemed to blend into a single note, and upon that stabilization, my tormentor changed her tactics. She scooped me up tight against her and then laid us both down flat on the blanket, my legs still wrapped around her waist and the weight of her body pressed tight against me. She lay that way for a while, rubbing herself up and down on me, making me gasp and moan. Once she was sure she had me thoroughly sensitized, she stopped and whispered. “It’s time for me to get that grape now Mistress.”

She reached behind her, unhooked my feet and placed them down on the blanket. Standing up, she looked down at me and smiled and then straightened out my legs and rolled me over onto my belly. “Now up.” She purred as she knelt over my calves and grabbed my hips, pulling them up and back toward her until I was on my knees with my face on the blanket and my hands stretched out in front of me. I lifted my head and looked up at the hoard of keyed up satyrs and gasped as they moved as one and locked their eyes with mine. I couldn't move, and could barely even breathe as the timber of their sounds changed. Instead of a slow indistinct note it began to pulse slowly, louder, then softer. I could feel Jemina's hands upon me but my mind was focused on those watching.

One of the Satyrs cried out suddenly, their rich voice undulating in some unknown language, something familiar, half remembered... but I was given no time to recall it. My eyes flew open wide as I felt her wriggling tongue slither into me, filling me instantly, and I could only moan and hunch back at her instinctively as the others continued their rhythmic tones... I could feel their eyes on me, felt them devour me even as Jemina was doing with that wicked tongue, but I couldn't bring myself to care.

My inner companion, on the other hand, seemed to care very, very much. “Stop them!” she cried, pulling her mouth from mine. “They’re using us to empower themselves!”

“And why should I care.” I moaned.

“Because… Because…” she sputtered, her anger and indignation evident in the sudden fury that filled her.

“Because you don’t want them to.” I laughed scornfully. “But that really is too bad, because this is my body, and I've given her permission, so shut up and enjoy the ride!”

I came back to my skin and was surprised to find that they seemed to be waiting for me. I could hear a single note, low and throbbing, echoing around the gazebo from the assembled satyrs and one of them, the one who’d first cried out, was squatting down and looking at me. He smiled, and I felt my eyes trapped in his gaze, when he saw that he had me again, he threw back his head and cried out again, words of power, unknown, but so familiar. I felt the internal struggles of the other, but I ignored her, and gave myself over fully to their desires.
 
Last edited:
It was all like some vulgar dream, slightly disturbing and very erotic, but I watched anyway as Theresa’s sensual grace unfolded before me, and felt an almost overwhelming thrill as I watched Jem put her Mistress through her paces… My blood pounded through me, and I couldn’t help but wonder what was going on behind those lusting eyes… I imagined the conversation she might be having with her inner self, with that unexpected spirit that dwelt within her, and I felt myself grow hard again at the thought…

I watched as the Satyr repositioned their squirming bodies, all but felt that jolt of contact, and could see from her expression that my sweet Theresa wanted more… More contact, more friction, more… and still more. Again they shifted, Jem driving off the Sprites and claiming those beautiful breasts for her own, pawing, pinching and finally suckling from those full swells, drawing the nipple and crinkled areola into her soft mouth, and making Tess gasp… It was fantastic, and I was a bit torn, I admit between wanting to watch, and wanting to join the fun. I could hear the beating echoes of the prisoner within me as he beat on the walls and heavy door of his cell, could hear him screaming and roaring to be set free… and ignored him completely. I had told him I wouldn’t be back, and had meant it. He could just wonder what was making me so excited.

I watched as Jem shifted them again, leaning Tess over forward and stretching her out, her cute little backside raised high, and slipped around behind her… ”We are ready Jemina.” I snapped my head around at the words of the nearby male, and wondered what he might have been referring to, not even registering at the time that he had spoken in a strange tongue, only that I knew what he had said. I swung back just as the ravenous wench drove her tongue into Theresa from behind, causing her to cry out, and found myself caught up with the same emotional and focal shift that seemed to suddenly sweep through the watching ring of Satyrs, sweeping my eyes over their attentive faces until I came to the male that had spoken before, the one that seemed to be leading them. Suddenly, my mind crystallized a bit, and I knew suddenly what they were doing.

They had been so weak for so long, so deprived… and now, with her, they had an opportunity to recharge themselves… they needed her, needed us so badly! ”I will allow this…” I said quietly in the same strange language that had been used earlier, nodding to the leader ”But you shall not harm her, nor shall you drain her overmuch, or you shall all answer to me. This is my law.” I’m not quite sure why I added the ‘law’ part, but it seemed to need said, and the Male bowed low in response, even as I reached beyond the so-called ‘walls’ of our enclosure, and brought a large drum closer to myself, adding the percussive resonance of its tone to the deep, throbbing chant that seemed to bleed from them, finding, catching, and embellishing the wild rhythm that was driving them, and that was driving Jemina as she clung to the sweet curve of Theresa’s hips…
 
At the sound of the drum I tore my eyes from the satyr in front of me and looked to see where the sound was coming from. I heard the other within me cry out when she saw that he was beating the drum, not only allowing this to proceed, but driving it. I smiled and allowed the satyr’s gaze to capture mine again. Through the sexual excitement that Jemina was raising within me, and the pounding beat of the drum and chorus, I could still hear her crying inside me.

Trapped by the satyr’s gaze, and unable to go to her, I called to her instead. “What’s the matter dear?” I called softly, “Why are you so sad?”

“He’s helping.” Came the faint reply.

“And why is that so terrible?” I asked her gently.

“They could harm us.” She whimpered, “And he’s letting them.”

“No he’s not.” I said softly, “He’s now in control of what they do. He’d never let us come to harm. He loves us.”

“He loves you!” came the sobbing reply.

“Oh you silly woman,” I sighed. “Get up here.” I said softly, holding out my mental arms to her.

“How…” she whispered. “We can’t…”

“What?” I asked her. “Share? Of course we can. We’re women.” I could feel her move toward me, and glimpse out my eyes. The sight almost made her run again, but I said, “We've got to do this. Somehow, we have to… meld. If we can't heal each other, we're never going to heal this world."

“But now?” she gasped, “With what they’re…”

“What better time.” I whispered. “Than a time when neither of us will be control.”

“But it’s just so…”

“Hush.” I said softy, “Look.” I glanced over at D’s face again and focused on the expression in his eyes. “Did you ever see a look like that on you Lord’s face before?” I asked as I let my gaze return to the Satyr.

“Never when he was looking at me.” She said sadly.

“Because you never gave him a reason to.” I told her gently. “Love isn't all flowers and song. Sometimes it’s the raw scent of musk and the grunts and slaps of bodies pounding together.” I felt her shudder, but if it was in excitement or revulsion, I couldn't tell. “Come on.” I said softly, “Let me show you.” I felt her move up beside me, sliding into my skin with me. She didn't seem strong enough to hold herself there on her own, so I gently wrapped myself around her, holding her, being her, feeling her terror and feeding her my passion. As our senses intertwined, and she became able to feel everything that was being done, she cried out. Fear and pleasure clearly mixed in that exclamation.

The drumming faltered and D leaned over into my line of sight. “Are you all right Tess?” he asked.

“Yes D.” I said softly, “We’re fine.”

“Yes,” she told him softly, smiling at the concern in his eyes. “We are. Go on.”

****************************************

Jemina wasn’t sure exactly what was going on inside the Mistress’ skin, but whatever it was the energy levels kept raising until the woman’s flesh nearly pulsed with the power it held. Her tongue tingling from this strange transformation, Jem heard what was said to the master, two answers, two voices, the Mistress was here! She’d been about to try and coax the new Mistress into letting one of the males join her, or if necessary, take her place. It wasn’t that she wanted to let go of the woman, but she knew a male was… better equipped for what must be done. But now, with the old Mistress here, she’d never agree.

She felt the body before her tense and so Jemina changed her tactics. She had known the new mistress was experienced enough to handle what she was doing, but the old was… more fragile. Moving her tongue slower, she reached up and began gently massaging the woman’s clit while her tongue continued to explore the inside of her tight tunnel. Once she felt the woman relax, Jem realized that she already had the answer to her needs, and that they had been given to her by the Mistress. With that knowledge firmly in her mind, she thrust her tongue deeply into the Mistress and plucked the grape from her recesses. She curled her tongue back to retrieve it, filling and stretching the tight passageway as she slowly pulled her tongue out. With one last long lick of the wondrous flesh, Jem picked up the five remaining grapes and walked around and looked down at the Mistress.

Her body filled with power from even that brief contact, she knelt down and reached out and took the Mistress’ face in her hand. Turning the woman’s gaze to meet her own, Jemina could see both the old and the new Mistress in those eyes. Jem smiled softly, letting her non-threatening look slide over her face once more. “My grapes Mistress, yes?” She said softly, holding the remaining 5 fruits in her hands. “To do with as I wish.”

“Yes.” They answered and she smiled and closed her eyes. Releasing the Mistress’ face, she placed her second hand over the grapes and began to sing. Using the power she had collected from them, she modified the small round fruits into something more suited to the application she had in mind for them. When she removed her upper hand in a minute, the grapes had changed, they were much larger, nearly two inches in diameter, and of a firm rubbery texture. “Now my Mistress.” She purred, "twould be best for you to relax."

****************************************

My heart raced in fear as she relinquished our gaze to the male and moved back behind me. The Other had no idea what the Satyr girl had planned, while I thought I had a pretty good notion. But to my surprise, she simply started playing with me again. The Other moaned and gasped as the satyr sought out what would bring out my body’s strongest reaction. Soon we were both gasping and pushing back against her teasing hands. The creature seemed to know exactly what to do to take us to the heights of ecstasy – and hold us there, without letting us go over the top. It was then, while we were shuddering and moaning in pleasure, that the first of the altered fruits was pushed up against my opening. We gasped and moaned as Jemina gently, but firmly pushed in past my opening and into my well lubricated, but extremely tight pussy. It had been a long time since I was with a man, and even with the warm up Jem had given us, the orb stretched me painfully. I writhed under the steady pressure of her fingers, but could not break the hold the watching male satyr had on my eyes.

The Other cried as the pain, and tried to flee back into the back of my brain, but I just held her gently and whispered , “Stay with me.”

“But it hurts!” she cried.

“No it doesn’t.” I whispered as I fought to relax my internal muscles. “It’s just a bit… intense.” I sighed as I loosened up enough to allow the orb to sit more comfortably within us.

The Other shuddered but stayed with me as Jem’s hands began playing with us again. She even began making soft whimpering noises as the firm object holding us open made a wonderful counterpoint to what she was doing with her hands and tongue. Suddenly, without warning the Satyr pushed yet another of the objects into us. “No!” we cried out, but she just laughed and said, “Now, now, fair Mistress... All here know your ability; know that you are capable of this, and more. Moreover you are bound by your word to me, though I in turn vow no harm to thee. Now please, just relax yourself, and enjoy.” She whispered as gently started pushing the two fruits deeper into us.

Once she had the second orb pushed up against the other, she broke into song once again, and I could feel a shifting in the globes. “Jemina…” I gasped, “What are you…”

“Just this mistress.” She said softly as she slipped yet another of her toys against the two that were already within me and used it to slowly slip the others deeper, and adding its depth to the already filling ensemble. Once more she sang her strange little song, and once more there was a shifting within me.

The Other was moaning and sobbing in my arms at this determined invasion of our flesh, and I was almost ready to join her as our whole world centered on the intruder that was being determinedly introduced into our body. Jemina, seemed to be able to feel our emotional state, and stopped and gently coaxed me down onto the blanket, holding the palm of one hand over my opening to keep the grapes in place. With a glance over at D, she said “Master, if you could, help me roll her over.”

The male satyr in front of me smiled and released my gaze and I looked over just in time to see D leaning over toward me, and take my arms in his hands. I gasped and moaned at the contact and both Other and I locked our gaze upon his eyes, and this look, along with the feelings from the satyr’s toys, almost made me orgasm right there. Jemina gasped and sifted her grip to the outside of my hips and whispered, “Not yet Mistress, Not yet! Jem still has two more grapes.”

I gave her a look of shock and fear when I realized that she meant to do it, she was planning on using all five of them at once – and there was nothing I could do about it. I looked back up at D and watched the way his eyes sparkle as he looked down at the satyr wench. I followed his gaze and saw that she was holding up another of the round objects and grinning down at me with an unmistakable fire in her eyes. She placed it against the one that was barely within me and went through her strange song again. “You’re gonna need to stretch a bit Mistress.” She whispered her fingers wrapping around the last grape and pulling it back – dragging the other three with it, and showing me what her songs had been doing. “And Jemina will be glad to help you with that chore.” She purred as she eased all but one of them out of me.

D looked back down at me, his hands still on my arms and watched my face at Jemina leaned over and took one of nipples in her mouth while she started gently pushing the connected orbs back into me, using the last as a handle. The sensation was amazing as each of the nodules popped back inside me. I moaned and twitched and the other was almost unconscious in my arms as the satyr reversed the direction again and pulled them back out. Slowly and gently at first, but building up as she went, she pulled and shoved the object into me. I could feel the orgasm building within me, but before I could manage to finish, she shoved the entire cluster within me, and stopped.

“Master.” She said softly, “I’m gonna hafta ask you to move back.” She grinned and said, “You’re just getting her too excited.” D released my arms, shifted back and regained his drum as she looked at me and purred. “And I still have another grape.”

I felt full to bursting, and could tell that the end of the last one was still sticking part of the way out of me. I did not see how she could possibly add another, but she had been true to her word, and had not hurt me so far so I just closed my eyes and tried to relax, but I couldn't help but tremble when I felt her hands upon me. “Shush, shush, my darling Mistress.” She soothed, “This last one be not for you, my love.”

****************************************

Jemina trembled as she looked down at Mistress. Just a few more moments, she thought. She looked down at the last of the altered grapes. This one was different. It had already been more oblong with the others when they were normal sized, but she had exaggerated that difference to make it work better for what she needed. Slipping it halfway inside of herself and gripping it tightly with her muscles. She softly whispered down at the human. “I’ve need of thee to close thy legs.” The Mistress complied, but gasped at the movement forced the objects even deeper inside her. “Now roll over.” Jemina moaned as she fought her own hungry sex to keep the object from moving further. .

While the Mistress was moving, but her entire body was trembling from the strain, trying to hold herself as she had been asked... Jemina looked over at the older male who’d been assisting her in gathering the energies, and then back down at the woman beneath her. Looking to the master, the old Satyr male waited for permission waited for permission of his lord. Once given, he then moved so that he was kneeling at the woman’s head. “Now back up, my love.” She purred. Glancing again at the way the woman’s legs trembled, she whispered. “I know you’re tired Milady, so my companion shall help hold you.” She nodded over to the male, and he then placed his hand on the Mistress’ shoulders, keeping her securely in place. Once she had been anchored, Jemina gently spread the Mistress’ legs apart and eased herself between them

With a glance at her companion, she pulled the Mistress back until the human’s sex ground against hers, pushing the altered fruits tight. With one more song of power, Jem linked them together into one connected object. With a grunt of pleasure she shoved herself down hard upon the one that was in her own dripping sex and grasped it tightly. Her heart racing Jemina took hold of the Mistress’s hips and began slowly working the implement back out of, and then into the woman’s tight sex. After a few thrusts, she set up a steady pace, designed to elicit more and more excitement and pleasure, but not enough to allow the woman to orgasm.

She could feel the two entities warring within the flesh beneath her. The new one wanting to give in to the sensation, but the older one was still trying to hold back, fighting to retain control. With a growl of frustration, Jem began collecting some of the woman’s moisture onto her fingers. When she had them sufficiently lubricated, she began playing with the human’s asshole with her slippery fingers. The woman moaned and twitched under her hands, but Jem kept up a litany of soothing words, and kept the woman distracted long enough for her to do what she wanted. With one smooth movement, she thrust two of her fingers into the woman’s asshole.

****************************************

The other screamed, and I gasped at this sudden invasion. “Come now Mistress,” Jemina growled as she wiggled her fingers around, loosening up my asshole, “Did I not bid thee relax?” With a hard slam of her body against mine, she thrust the phallus into me as she withdrew the fingers, and then as she withdrew the phallus, she shoved the fingers back in. The other gasped and moaned, and tried to twist us in the male’s grasp, but she could not escape from the invasion. My oath bound us to the satyr’s pleasure; there was nothing the Other could do to stop it. With another scream, the woman simply collapsed in my arms and gave in to the sensations that filled us.

Jemina howled in triumph and stepped up her pace, pounding into our ass and pussy and pushing us up hard against the hands of the other satyr who held me. I looked up at him to see how he was reacting to what was being done to me, and found him staring straight into my eyes, but the Other had noticed something else on the way up, and she wanted more. With our shoulders on the ground, There was little she could do, but she reached forward, dragging her body... our body forward, straining on our elbows until she was able to reach the satyr’s large erect cock. She gripped it firmly, tugging him forward by his throbbing phallus until she could get our mouth around his meaty member. The creature gasped in surprise and lifted our shoulders up off the blanket a bit without thinking, positioning us better for what the Other obviously wanted. With the next hard thrust from Jemina, my body was shifted forward and his cock was plunged deep into our mouth.
 
Last edited:
Returning to the drum, I synched the rhythm of the wildly fluctuating beat to my pounding pulse, drawing the gathered Satyrs in with that beat, and using my own heightened sexual excitement to drive them higher. My eyes smoldered with the heat I felt, and when Tess looked at me, focusing on my eyes, I made certain to let her know everything I was feeling… I wanted her so much, desired to caress and clench that fair skin in my wide hands… Suddenly she let out a cry, and I lost my train on the beat, concern marking my features as I leaned in and asked if she was alright. I blinked at her words, at the change of phrasing and tone… Two responses, and given in two different voices. I thought of it, and smiled softly. She was sharing… had drug her ghost up with her and was allowing her to experience everything! I thought for a moment about what would happen if I tried that, if I allowed him access to everything I felt, saw, and did. The last time he had been that free he had tried very hard to displace me… and I hadn’t exactly done anything to make friends with the boy… No, he would stay in his little box.

My hands once more caught the rhythm on the drum I held, and I let my mind go as I watched Jem play, felt the slight pull inside me as she called her magic forth and reshaped the grapes… and fought to control my breathing as she slipped the enlarged fruit into Theresa’s quivering body one at a time. It was incredible watching her body react, and it was breathtaking to see how the Satyr manipulated her, keeping her so aroused despite the slight pain, and drove her higher than before. She sang again, once she had two inserted, and though I couldn’t see what she had done, I felt that slight tug again, and knew somehow what she had done. While the grapes were larger than normal, they had still been just separate spheres… By using her magics, however, she was linking the fruits together, creating a firm, phallus from their joined curves. I had to smile at the creativity she showed by joining the fruits together, and was ready for the next internal tug as she joined the third fruit to the other two. My smile shifted tone, however, as I leaned forward to assist Jem in turning Theresa’s trembling form, and I felt my desire flare again as I found those warm and wanton eyes focused on mine. There was a sense of timelessness, as though we were lost in that moment for a bit, and the spell was broken only by Jemina’s sultry voice. I held Theresa’s arms, bracing her while the wench worked her magic, and found myself staring into those eyes again, my own heat meeting and matching that which I found in those green orbs, and I felt myself spinning again, lost in lust and desire until shaken from my reverie by the gentle urging of the furry vixen as she asked me to retreat a bit. My presence, it seemed, was driving Tess and her hidden guest to the very edge of release… and Jem knew that it was all over if that happened.

I returned to the drum then, still breathing a bit raggedly from my own ardor, and all but found that edge myself when Jem finished assembling her impromptu toy, keeping one of the orbs within her own sex, and joined it at an angle with the others, providing her with just the right angle of thrust as she repositioned Theresa’s body yet again, rolling her back to her stomach and drawing her backside high into the air as She pressed herself against the sensual curve of her upturned ass. She called on another of the Satyrs to hold her quivering captive, and after waiting only for my nod of permission, the male in, using his mass to hold Theresa’s shaking body in place while Jem began thrusting against that willing flesh, driving that juice-filled toy deep, and dragging it out again. Suddenly Tess gave a gasp, and judging from the placement of Jemina’s hands, I could tell why! She was working her fingers, though I couldn’t tell how many, into that pert backside, slipping her digits into her asshole even as she continued shoving the fruit phallus into her drooling vaginal portal, and with a struggling shrug, Tess was suddenly lurching forward to slip the male’s engorged cock into her mouth… My eyes flew wide at the scene as she tried shoving the entire length of him into her heated mouth, and I caught the look of wild realization on the Satyrs rugged face as he whipped around to stare at me.

With a wild laugh, I let him know it was alright, and allowed him to enjoy the experience, even though I wished it were myself, and not a surrogate… I was able to do so because I had noticed something he had not… I had been watching Theresa’s face, enjoying the reactions and expressions she displayed as Jemina fucked her soundly with her created toy, and had seen those eyes, so hungry, so needful, shift suddenly. I realized then that though it may have been Theresa’s body, but this was not Theresa… Her accompanying spirit, the essence of the one that had come before, had seized control during this moment of sexual tension… and it was her mouth, her will that had suddenly sucked that turgid flesh into those hungry lips… Silently, though I did not approach the cage again, as per my word, I informed the prisoner of what was transpiring, and listened to his bellows of rage and accusations of lies with a wide smile, and riveted attention on the panoramic display before me!
 
I allowed the other to play with the satyr for a few moments while I held a firm grip on our gag reflex, but I soon realized just how inexperience she was at this and moved in to help her. I started showing her a few techniques, and for a novice, I must say she was eager to learn. I taught her how to use our tongue and the pressure of our lips to drive him wild, and how to use our hands to pleasure the part of his shaft that, because of its size, simply could not fit into our mouth. As we worked upon him, the satyr changed his position, scooting forward to allow us better access, and changing his grip on our shoulders, to allow us to rise up a bit more so we could get a fuller stroke.

“There now.” I purred to the Other as I backed off and let her play with the Satyr on her own again, “How does it feel to have all three holes filled at once.” She just moaned and shuddered and I laughed and said, “So the satyr’s aren't so bad after all, are they.”

Leaving her to her own devices, I simply lay in my skin, enjoying the overwhelming sensations these creatures were causing within me. I wanted to cum, hell I needed it, but Jemina seemed determined to do everything but let me finish. Knowing that D had told her it was over when I climaxed, I wasn't really surprised, but this delay was making the other crazy. Soon she lost control of her steady manipulations upon the male and let her hands drop, collapsing into the satyr’s grip. He just gave an evil chuckle and shifted us a bit further so he had better access and began thrusting at a pace more suited to his own enjoyment.

“Please.” She gasped at me. “Make them… finish.”

“Come on love,” I purred, “Just ride the wave. Believe me; it’ll be better if we just let it build slowly.”

She whimpered, but relaxed down into our flesh with me. As if our… torturers could feel this, they shifted tactics, and began pumping into us in unison, pinning us between their hungry bodies with each thrust. This is what my body was waiting for and I shuddered as I felt the inevitable climb toward that treasured goal of release, my body was twitching as I…

What the…? I growled internally as the feeling receded from me. The other didn't respond, she was past all coherent thought. The feeling of the satyr’s efforts started me right back up that slope so I just forgot about it and went along for the…

Hey! This was getting annoying now! I opened my eyes and was shocked by what I saw; the satyr seemed to be almost glowing, from sort of inner power. Flicking my eyes over at D I saw no help from that quarter; instead there was a strange feral gleam in his eyes as he drummed and watched what they were doing to me. Scared, I started to fight and squirm, but found myself still by nothing more than Jemina’s hand on my hip. My promise held me, all I could do was lay here. I could not help but tremble though, and the Jemina, sensing my fear softly said, “Shush my beloved Mistress. It’ll be alright. Just relax.”

Why was that so familiar, why did this feel… I heard his voice echo in my mind, and felt again the touch of those strangers in the cave. “Shush my darling.” He had said, “Just relax, they won’t hurt you.” And I’d felt this same draining then, this… feeding upon my sexual energies. Oh my God! I thought as my body reached for the heights again, He was one of them!

No longer afraid, I relaxed and let them do as they wished. Time and time again I reached for the heights, and time and time again was pulled back just as I was about to make it. Finally, my body shaking and trembling from the strain, they relented and allowed me to climax. The other screamed and I howled as wave after wave of almost painful pleasure swept over us. Tumbling us in a tsunami of sensations that stripped away our thoughts and our fears and laid our souls open to each other. With a strangled gasp I knew what she had done, and why D’s other was so angry and then even that thought was ripped from me as the satyrs kept going, trying to drive us to even greater heights. We screamed again as a second wave hit, and then a third, but our body simply refused to respond after that. We were too tired and too drained, and sensing this, the satyrs slowed their efforts, and then finally with a sad sigh, pulled out of me completely. They gently lowered me to the blanket, and the male immediately turned to another of the satyr females and plunged himself within her, and within seconds he was screaming out in the orgasm he’d been denying himself for so long.

Jemina, on the other hand, just snuggled up close behind me, her make-shift phallus pushed up against my sweaty ass. “Thank you Mistress.” She purred, wrapping her arms around me and holding me close, “Thank you so much for what you've done for us.”

My mind was in a turmoil, I knew that I had come to some sort of understanding while they worked on me, but I just couldn't remember… I looked around for the other, and smiled when I found her curled up asleep with a sweet smile on her face. Looking outward again, I noticed how all the satyrs seemed more… there, more real. I smiled with pleasure at this, knowing that it was me that had done this for them.

My gaze then shifted to D. He was staring down at me, his body fairly trembling in reaction to what I had gone through, but it was his painfully erect member which caught my attention. “Oh my poor baby,” I sighed, “are you ready for me to finish my explorations then?”
 
My hands caressing the throbbing head of the drum I held, I felt I was intimately connected in some way to the erotic display behind me, and felt every rise and fall of the sonorous chant, was aware of every pulsating beat of the song I played, and felt as though the sheer power of the raw sexuality before me had somehow become a living thing. I could feel its undulations, could sense its own panting need as it writhed around us all, and could all but see the quivering essence of it being drawn in with every breath the surrounding mob took… It was as though they were drinking it in, as though they were somehow feasting on the thrumming energies of it, and even as I watched it grow, as I felt its presence double, and even double again, I could tell that they were draining it into themselves faster and faster.

I watched in awe as Theresa’s twitching body seemed to grow almost white-hot, only to grow suddenly cooler, more distant from the pinnacle she was trying so hard to reach. Jem and her companion seemed to be all but lost in the waves they created, each of them growing more frenzied in their sensual assault as they continued to drive her relentlessly onward. Once, twice, even a third time I watched as they brought her close, so very close to falling from that fiery precipice, only to watch the heat, the ambient energies, if you will, of the woman’s orgasm get stolen from her by the ravenously feasting crowd. I felt the lightest of brushes with that palpitating flow, and knew that they wanted more, so very much more, but that even as they seemed to rob her of the thunderous strength of her release, they were being so very careful not to take more than this, not to damage or drain her overmuch…

Interjecting myself, I darted my hands across the head of the drum in a sudden flourish, sending a clear message to the group, and letting them know that I was, indeed, aware of their actions, and that I felt they had taken enough now… There was a vague sense of disappointment from the gathering, but I felt them bow to my will, and felt as well the sense of pride they felt that I should be able to communicate with them in such a manner… I felt, no, I almost saw the twinned energies of Theresa and her silent guest, could see the odd energies of the stranger overlay the pattern that I understood to be Tess, and kept my rhythm at a slowly growing pace as I sensed the pair of them merging, drawing closer at long last to that forsaken peak of the orgasm that was fast approaching. I knew not how such a vision was possible, in truth honestly couldn’t have cared less. All that mattered to me at that point and time was that these two women, one that I was coming to hold very close to my heart, and one I was just learning of, but felt a strange sense of connection to, found the release they so desperately desired… Their pleasure started hard, and even as they seemed to reach the edge and ride beyond it, the Satyr pair kept at their body, pounding into that willing flesh, and urging them onward, driving them higher, all but giving them wings to soar above the summit they had found… I felt my breath quicken, felt my own skin grow hot as the blood pounded through my veins, and found myself growing more erect, more excited until I found myself shaking a bit in reaction to their moans and cries, even as the male Satyr turned to avail himself of a nearby wench, and Jem herself hugged the sweat-coated form before her…

I listened for a moment to the sullen cries of the prisoner inside me, knowing all too well that he now understood that I had not been lying, that he had felt, as had I, the reaction of the two women before me… I should have felt some pity, I know, but I could find nothing to pity him for as I sat the drum aside and turned back to find Tess looking at me with a well satisfied and dreamy cast to her eyes, and grinned at her breathy question. I said nothing in response, merely let the desire that lay smoldering in my eyes speak for me as I resumed my laid back position, placing my interwoven fingers behind my head and smiling up at her, my stone-hard erection standing up tall and proud in the dappled light. The Satyrs, for their part, fell among themselves in a wild orgy of unfulfilled lust, and their unabashed revels provided a fantastic backdrop to the vision of Theresa and Jem both looked at my manhood with hungry eyes. Oh yes, this was going to be rather interesting!
 
I smiled at his reaction and went to move toward him, but found to my shock that I was too weak to move. “I’m sorry love.” I gasped, “But I can’t…”

“Shush Mistress.” Jemina said softly in my ear. “Jem will make it better.”

She scooted back away from me and rolled me onto my back. I trembled at the look of wanton desire in her eyes as she moved toward me. “Jem,” I moaned, “I can’t…”

“I know what I’m doing .” She whispered huskily. “You helped us, so now I can help you.” With that she leaned down and gently kissed me. I gasped at the surge of power that flowed into me from that lightest of contacts. Jemina purred and slipped her tongue into my mouth at this invitation. With each thrust of her tongue I felt the energy and desire within me grow, until I was shaking with need again. Without a thought I pulled her down on top of me, pushing my hips up toward her. The creature shoved her make-shift phallus up against me and then stopped. “My apologies Mistress...” She said softly, “Verily, it has been such a length of time since this power filled me so, and in truth I had forgotten what I am capable of...” I moaned and tried to thrust my hips at her again and she said, “No Mistress, just let me…”

“Jemina...” came a soft call, directing her attention toward the older male she had shared her Mistress with. Her eyes were drawn to his slightly swaying Satyrhood, and she licked her lips and nodded slowly, holding up a finger to signify she would be there in a moment, and she turned her gaze back to the troubled form before her, only to be lured again as the male cleared his throat and arched a thick brow, standing lewdly stroking his length as he waited for her...

His eyes shifted slightly, her own tracking his as they flicked to D's reclined form, and back to the Mistresses panting face... Sudden understanding seemed to bloom in the depths of her doe-like eyes, and with a shy smile she scampered away quickly, lunging at the male, and burying his turgid rod into her happy mouth, sucking him deeply into her throat with a moan, and leaving the twitching form of her unintended victim lying flushed and unfulfilled beside the one they all wanted her to take as a mate...

I whimpered as she left me, willing her back I gave her a desperate look. She just smiled around the engorged member in her mouth and glanced over at my beloved. My eyes followed hers and where instantly drawn to his erect member. My sex tightened and I moaned again, wanting nothing more than to stride over thrust myself down onto… I started to move, to just do what I needed to fill this aching void within me. But, sitting up, I remembered myself, and my earlier discussion with D. “I know what I want…” he had said,"But I also know what they want… And that just don’t sit well with me.”

I glanced back over at the satyrs and noted how they were all looking at me expectantly. I then turned and caught the eye of the male Jemina was working on. His eyes widened in surprise as I sat back down. I shook my head no, and closed my eyes, and starting fighting to calm my fevered body. It wasn't going too well until I heard the cries of my inner companion. I went to look for her and found her hiding deep within the recesses of my psyche. As I neared her, I suddenly I realized that I had been wrong. She wasn't cold and unfeeling; in fact she seemed right at home with this ache in our loins, this feeling of desperate longing. “Oberon.” She sobbed in her fitful sleep, “Where are you my beloved? Please don’t leave me alone again!” Another choked sob and I heard, “Come back to me, my beloved... Take of me what you will, give me all you are wont... but please... please touch me once more..."

I was angry at the old Master at these words, but even more than that I was filled with her sorrow, and more terrifyingly, her resigned acceptance of this pain, as if she had felt it many times before. Sliding down into myself, leaving the outer world behind, I wrapped her in my arms and held her. Knowing that it didn’t matter what I said, I just hummed and made soft soothing noises, like a mother would use to calm a child. She seemed so fragile, so… damaged, that I found myself wondering if the satyrs had taken too much. But, as I held her, I came to realize that this was from long ago. This was the pain that chased her away from him…the pain that tore this world apart. Damn! I thought to myself, what in the world did you two do to each other? With a shudder at the depth of this anguish, I tried even harder to sooth her, even going so far as singing soft lullabies. After a while her frantic sobs slowed, and then ceased, but she did not awaken.

I climbed my way back out of my inner mind and looked around. Everything had a strange duality to it, as if I was not just seeing it, but also remembering it from long ago. Turning to look at D, I smiled softly and said, “It’ll be one more minute my love, and then I take care of that…” I paused and glanced down at his painfully erect member, “problem of yours.” I looked him in the eyes and said, “But first, I want to say a couple of things to that stranger in your head. First off, I want him to know she’s asleep, and crying for him, for the touch he never gave her. Damn it man, she watched you go off and pleasure thousands of other women, and you never even looked to see the need in your own wife’s eyes.” I stopped and shook my head, as I felt the echoes of her pain. “Secondly,” I know you’re there, and I know what you tried to do. And I want you to know, that if you try it again, you will not succeed. I will never submit to you, and if you try to take that which is not yours by force, you will be stopped.” I looked out over the mass of fornicating satyrs and then up at the little sprites, their eyes wide in shock at my words. “Because D and I have done something that two of you never bothered to do. We have not only taken from these creatures, but also given of ourselves.” I laughed and said, “I think even the satyrs would protect me from you.”

I smiled and looked down at D’s blatantly displayed body and said, “If you could give me just one more moment love. I seem to be in need of a cool drink of water, and would like a chance to rinse the sweat off my body.” With that I turned and walked out of the bower, making my way carefully among the mass of writhing satyr flesh down to the lake. The Nereids were there, but I shooed them away and walked down into water reveling in the way it cooled my fevered flesh. I leaned down to get a drink and ended up mouth to mouth with a Nereid, but they simply gave me a soft kiss and then got out of the way and allowed me to drink. Drinking my fill of the cold, refreshing water, I then turned and made my way back to where my beloved waited.

Half way through the hoard of satyrs, the elder stopped me. “Do not, I pray thee, judge our once-Master so harshly, fair Mistress.” He said softly, “Tis true enough that he was guilty of neglecting her form and flesh, that he stood well apart from her needs and desires. Yea, though even those that could feel it, we his stalwart woodland defenders, tried well enough to strike it to his notice... T'was she that stood accused, and indeed parceled the deed of keeping her feelings sequestered away. T'was she that said nothing, did nothing but lend him scorn and derision. No support existed from her quarter, no word of passion, nor verily, a single gesture of need... Nay Mistress, tis true enough that he went not to her to embrace the fires that ruled him, but where only ice lives, there can stand no heat of the flesh...”

I shook my head and sighed at his words, remembering her pain, but also realizing that he was telling the truth. “I guess it all comes down to one unanswerable question.” I said softly, “Did he stray, because she rejected him, or did she reject him, because he strayed?” I turned and looked to where my darling awaited me and said, “I promise you one thing my friend, I will do my best to ensure it doesn't turn out that way again.”
 
I saw the look of need, of desire that crossed Tess’ features, and saw her try and fail to get to me… I was about to test my promise, to see if this constituted a “need me to” situation, when Jemina stepped forward once more, and took care of the problem. I lay there, my hard on twitching in the breeze, and watched as the Satyr girl pulled one last trick from her remarkable repertoire, and could feel the flush of power that pulsed through Theresa’s being as she was filled with the renewed energies that the sultry wench gave her. I gasped slightly, and blinked at the pair of them, not really understanding what had happened, but getting a clue from the heated look that filled Theresa’s face. She seemed almost beside herself with lust, lost to the ravening desires of her own body, and my eyes grew wide at the vision of her crawling toward me, the intent and raw rapacious hunger burning in her eyes, the sweet curves of her body… I could… we could… DAMMIT! NO!!

My fingers seemed locked together, sealed by an unseen force, bonded together, almost melded if you will… and though I pulled heaved and strained, I could not find the strength to part them… I tried as well to pull them from their position from behind my head… and found my arms locked in place… My promise… My promise indeed. I turned my head to look at the nearby form of Glorymorn, who was hovering just beyond my twitching elbow, and looking at me with a saddened expression, knowing full well what was causing my frustrations. ”Glory…” I whispered harshly, my eyes flashing fire… literally… ”We can’t do this… Y’all got no right!” With a growing anger, and a twinge of fear, I cast my gaze back toward the sensually crawling form of Theresa, and found her sitting up on her knees, and staring around at the crowd of expectant and leering fey… To my relief I saw her close her eyes, and felt the effort she put forth to dampen the raging fires that had come so close to ruling her. I saw her close her eyes, watched her breathing change, and knew that they had lost, despite their best effort. There would be no culmination of our passions right now… we would not be pawns in their little control game… not today, and not without it being our choice.

She opened her eyes then, and spoke, saying she want to speak not to me, but to my prisoner… I drew inward, crossing to the door and sliding the small window open without a word, letting Bubba hear the rant she threw at him, and telling him, unequivocally, to shut the fuck up when he tried to respond. ”She’s right and you know it dude, so don’t even fuckin try. You go runnin around on the woman yer supposed ta be in love with… hell the woman ya married for fucks sakes, and expect her ta be all happy to see you when you ‘decide to show up’? That ain’t no way to treat a women you dumbshit, and you know better. Hell Tess and I are getting to be an Item, and yeah, I might wander around a bit, but dammit, I make fer damn sure she doesn’t get left out!”

Shaking my spiritual head, I returned to my skin, not bothering to close that little window… I figured if he paid any attention at all, he might just learn something, and if he paid real attention, he’d figure out what he had done wrong, what he had done that had driven her into the arms of… of… wait. I nodded absently at Theresa’s comment about needing to go to the pool, and tried desperately to catch the tail of that stray thought, my very being telling me that it was important, that it was needed… and that it was gone. DAMMIT!

I heaved a sigh and flopped back onto my hands, looking to the right to see Spiderwort playing with my hair absently, a content smile on her face as she rubbed the strands through her hands, and occasionally across her cheek as she sat on the roll of blanket that had been serving as a pillow. I was still watching this simple adoration, still grinning at the way her eyes were staring at nothing at all, or were closed gently as she petted and played with my locks, when Theresa returned…
 
The satyr smiled and whispered “Thank you Mistress.” With a nod at his reveling followers, mass of flesh between me and my beloved shifted slightly, clearing my way back to him. As I stepped onto the blanket, the grunts and moans of the satyr’s revelry seemed to fade, leaving us to focus upon our own pleasure. I felt my sex tighten at the sight of his manhood, but this time is was nothing more than my own need that filled me, and I learned long ago how to control my own desires.

“Come my friend,” I whispered softly to my inner companion as I knelt down next to my beloved. “Let me teach you .” I looked at D’s over-engorged organ and realized that he wouldn't last long if I didn't do a little something to calm him a bit. With an evil chuckle I ran the end of my sopping hair across him. He yelped and twitched at feel of the cold water against his over-heated flesh. I could hear my inner companion gasp as I looked up at his shocked face, “What?” I laughed. “I’m here to learn how you experience pleasure, not to simply give you release.”

“But…” I heard within me. “How could you do that? Why would you…”

“Silly woman,” I said to my companion, thinking back to what we had just experienced, “Did you forget so soon how much better it is when you let it build?”

“But a man is… different.” She whispered confusedly. “Waiting too long causes them pain.”

“I know.” I laughed. “That’s why I calmed him first.” I told her, glancing over at his now softened member. “I don’t just want him excited by what he saw being done to the two of us.” I told her as I sat back up and carefully wrung the rest of the water out of my hair, allowing it to run down my back and cause my body to shiver. “I want him to get excited by what we do to him.”

“Oh.” She said softly. After a moment I felt her presence move up beside me. “So.” She whispered, looking through my eyes down to where D waited “What are you planning on doing?”

“Well, my earlier explorations showed me some of the things he likes.” I purred softly as I reached out and ran my cool hands over D’s chest. “And I plan to use those, combined with a bit more…” I glanced down to where his member was already starting to twitch slightly, “personal explorations, to give both him, and us pleasure.”

“Us?” she asked.

“Oh my dear,” I sighed softly, “don’t you realize that some of the greatest pleasure you can gain comes from pleasing someone else?” I paused a moment to see if she would have anything else to say, but didn't really expect a reply. After giving her what I considered an acceptable amount of time, I turned my attention back to my waiting beloved. Remembering the mental map I had made of D’s flesh I began to run my hands and lips across D’s flesh, savoring the way his skin trembled underneath my fingers. As I went, I explained to my companion what I was doing, and why.

When I started, she was almost silent, seemingly shocked at my blatant explorations, but as I worked her coyness faded until she was not only learning, but eagerly joining in my sensual exploration.

Since I had already thoroughly surveyed his flesh, I didn't spend nearly as much on the preliminaries as I had earlier, and soon I had run the full course of his erogenous zones, except for one. The one I had worked so hard to skip earlier, his yearning cock. I leaned over and kissed him lightly and whispered, to both him and my inner companion, “Are you ready?”
 
Last edited:
I damned near jumped out of my skin when my hot flesh met the damp caress of her hair, and it was more than understandable when my swollen testament to her sensuality lost a bit of strength. I looked at her, eyes wide with feigned shock and horror, only to find her turned inward, speaking to her companion. I blinked a bit, letting my eyes take in the sight of her nude form as I waited, and felt myself beginning to regain a bit of composure as I let my mind wander across that curvaceous expanse.

My own prisoner, still fuming from her words, seethed and growled a bit in his cell, but I could feel the presence of his gaze as well while I looked at her. He might be stupid, but he wasn’t dumb! He had lost what should have been the woman of his dreams, had been forced to endure gods know what when she fought back at last, and had been trapped by the very person he had thought to take over, but he was still male, and Theresa was growing more and more attractive by the minute!

She began to caress my skin then, her hands still cool from the lake, and I shivered slightly at the contact. My twitches had little to do with her chilled skin, however, and more to do with the fact that she had begun tracing every stretch of my anatomy that could bring about a response… save one. The trailing fingertips had explored and played with me, seeking and quickly finding the sensitive spots, turning me on more and more as she toyed with me, purring like some horny kitten. My prisoner began growling in response to her attentive actions, grabbing and shaking the bars that were set in that small window in a sign of pure frustration. He was like some trapped animal, held mere inches away from the meat he wanted… It was pretty pathetic to see one with so little control… "Shut the fuck up Bubba!" I snapped at him, not really wishing to be distracted at the moment. "You lost your right to bitch when you tried to take me over. Now you just keep yerself quiet and pay some attention here… if ya do, ya might just find out you like waiting a bit. Hell, any animal can lose themselves in pleasure, can hump whatever comes along just to gain some release, but if you cared to focus at all beyond your own stubborn needs for a minute, you’d see that the two of them are working together right now, and tryin ta show their love, not their desire!" I felt his hesitation, the confusion that rolled off him, and spoke to him once more, saying "Like I said, just hush now, and watch. Watch what they’re doing, and try to find the difference between lust and love… between sex and sexuality. See what they’re doing, feel the touch of them… and remember that the woman you turned your back on is doing everything she can to help. I want you to think about that, and consider the fact that if you had you bothered being anything other than an ignorant and self-centered bastard… you might not have lost her."

"You have No RIGHT…" he bellowed at me, shaking his cage door again in fury.

"And neither did you!" I shot back. "You gave it up to chase every damned thing else. Now shut up, or I’ll close your window."

I looked back up at her, deep into those misted eyes, and said ”Yes my love. I’m ready and waitin...”
 
I smiled softly at his gentle admonition. He had waited a long time. I looked down into his eyes and caught the faintest hint of the other, the thought “A very long time,” ran thought my mind, but I pushed it aside and moved down between D’s legs.

As I looked at his engorged manhood I heard a gasp from within me. “Like what you see?” I asked.

“What happened to him?” she asked in shock and horror.

“What?” I asked, looked down at D and seeing nothing wrong… “Oh.” I said as the realization suddenly hit me. “He’s fine. He’s just been circumcised.”

“Circumcised?” she asked.

I allowed my mind to review what I knew of the procedure and she cried out again in dismay and I said, “Yeah, I know.”

“But why?” she sobbed.

“I’d have to say a strange combination of religious practices and cleanliness issues.” I told her with an inner shrug. “But don’t worry.” I told her with a grin as I reached out and gently stroked the prominent vein running up the underside of his shaft. “I’m sure it functions quite well.”

I could feel her looking out my eyes and watching his reaction and relaxed as her terror was swiftly replaced by a strange mixture of amusement and lust as she watched him twitch and his already impressive member grow even larger under this lightest of caresses.

Having soothed her fears, I began a gentle exploration of his sensitive flesh. His penis, his balls, even the delicate bridge of skin between his anus and his testicles was not concealed from my investigation.

And as I worked I talked to my inner companion, showing her how to provoke the greatest reaction. I showed her how to use the sounds of his gasps and moans to direct our hands and then stepped back and allowed her to play with him. She was timid, especially when touching his balls, as if she was sure she’d hurt him and I had to step in again and again to show her what he really wanted. When she questioned my judgment, I simply looked at his face and let his expression prove my words.

I let her play for a while but soon I stopped her. “What?” she asked, pouting like a child whose favorite new toy’s been taken from her.

“He’s waited long enough.” I whispered to her as I leaned down and gently kissed the head of his penis. He groaned and thrust against his invisible bonds and I took pity on him and sucked the bulbous glans into my mouth. He gasped and then stopped breathing for a second as I clamped my lips tightly around the lip of this tender flesh and began running my tongue around it.

He thrust again, but I resisted his attempts to push himself further into my mouth until I was ready. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum and stopped and used my tongue to coax out every bit, probing slightly at the opening. When I was sure I’d gotten all of it, I cupped his testicles in my left hand and began to stroke his shaft with my right. His desperate thrusts stopped as I gave him, not what he wanted, but at least something.

I waited until he had relaxed, until I could tell he was getting into the measure of my stroke and had started building his way up to fulfillment. I allowed him a few minutes of this and then stopped and plunged my mouth down on him, relaxing my throat and taking him all the way in and then held him there, as he twitched and moaned, both in pleasure and in frustration because I had interrupted his… concentration.

I held him there for a while, running my tongue over the part of his shaft it could reach until I felt an overwhelming need to breathe, and then I pulled my head up, my lips tightly encircling him and my tongue dancing over his flesh. I again set up a rhythm designed to pleasure him, but this time I used my mouth instead of my hands. Sucking, licking, gripping tightly, it wasn’t long until I once again felt those little jerks which signal a man’s impending orgasm. With one more lick of his head, I sat back and watched and waited until he had calmed himself again.

Then, with an evil chuckle, I leaned back over and gave over control to my companion. She reached out timidly with our tongue and licked his saliva-slicked head. “Go on.” I whispered, turning my attention my own desire I released his testicles and slid my hand down between my legs. As I touched my clit my inner companion wailed in desire and thrust her mouth down upon him, trying to take him into her as I had done. I set up a gentle stoking of my delicate flesh and she began an almost frantic attempt to bring him to fruition.

I only allowed her to try for a very short time, I was afraid she would hurt him in her desire. “Come on my dear.” I whispered, transferring control of my hand to her as I attempted to take over the rest of the body. “Pleasure us, and I’ll take care of him.”

“No more waiting!” she growled clutching to me tightly. “He’s…”

“Ready.” I finished for her. “I know, and I am too.”

“But I want…” she cried.

“Let me finish this time.” I told her. “It can be a bit… overwhelming if one’s not used to it, and I hate to ruin it for him by pulling away at the last minute.” She held on for a moment more, but then relented and allowed me to take over. Taking his testicles in my right hand, I slowed our pace finding a tempo that was designed to bring him to fruition, but not so quickly that he couldn’t enjoy the final build up. I felt him twitch again, and his balls tighten with his imminent release, but this time I did not stop, I allowed his frantic thrusting to direct my speed and soon felt the first spurt of his seed hit the back of my throat.

Using a trick I had learned years ago, I took a deep breath and thrust myself back on him, shoving the head of his spurting cock deep into my throat. I then began swallowing, allowing the strong muscles of my throat to milk ever drop out of him. Each time his spewing began to slow, I’d use my throat to clutch him tightly and get him started again. Finally, my lungs burning for air, I released him and sat up gasping and shuddering as my inner companion used this moment to bring us to orgasm as well.

I rocked back on my heels and cried out in pleasure as my inner companion whispered, “Release him.”

I looked down at him, my gaze traveling up his sweat-soaked body to his face, his beloved face. “Well.” I whispered softly, “I think I’m done now.” I told him as I let myself fall back, only to find myself caught, as somehow I knew I would be, in the strong arms of a group of satyrs who lowered me gently to the blanket.
 
Last edited:
My eyes watered, the skin around my lids pulled taunt and began twitching, but I never blinked, and dared not look away. Every touch, every caress of her hands, lips, and talented tongue sent thrills and tremors of pleasure through my body, and I didn't want to miss any of it. My breath came in ragged gusts, and I strained silently against the invisible bonds that I had unwittingly placed myself in. I fought more for control, however, not wanting this bliss to end too soon.

"Wha... by all that is sacred what is she doing!?" whispered that hidden prisoner from within the depths of my mind.

"She seems to be enjoying herself from what I can see... and I fer sure don't wanna stop her!"

"But this is most unseemly! She carries on as one of the woodland strumpets, fair slavering o're the taste of your rigid flesh! Tis not for one such as she to engage in such carnal displays!!"

I growled low in the back of my throat, both in frustration at his prattling, and in response to the pleasure those sweet lips were giving me. "I think I'm beginnin to understand just exactly where you fucked up there Bubba." I said in an unforgiving tone "And I think there is a long talk in the makin... but fer right now, shut the hell up and enjoy the attention would ya? Yer startin ta get on my damned nerves with all this chatter!"

Whether it was my words, or the sheer pleasure rushing through my body that did it, he did finally shut up, and I could hear, through the open window, nothing but gutteral groans and gasps of pleasure as he lost himself in the sensations we shared. At the same time I felt a distinct shift both in technique and skill from the woman between my legs, and snapped my eyes down at her, noting the hunger, the shivering need that seemed to fill her to bursting, and noted at the same time that this was not Theresa, though it was still her form, but her elusive rider that was trying so desperately to swallow me whole. "Look at her..." I murmured to the captive spirit within me. "That is your woman there, exploring her own desire, not Theresa. See what you abandoned..."

His roar shook the very cage that held him, and startled me enough to cool my ardor slightly, and aid in calming my thundrous heart rate. He raged in his externally silent fury for a moment, then pressed his face tight to the bars, showing me a visage turned ugly and ruddy with emotion as he hissed his words to me, saying "Twas not I that shed our relationship first, but yon wanton harlot that cast me o're."

He retreated then, sulking in the deep shadows of his prison, but having left me with a sharper realization than I had previously had. This secret, this hidden truth, stayed locked in my mind, held fast even as the luscious woman before me continued her play, and serving as the single bastion of sanity when I at last fell from that high mountain, bucking and roaring in my own right as I gave my seed to the sultry vixen that so obviously desired it!

Shaking, panting, I scarcely heard her as she spoke at last, but knew without having clearly understood her words, as my body seemed to fall, freed from it's restraint. Without a word I rose to my elbows, my head still spinning and my eyes all but crossed as I struggled to focus on her, only to find her reclining in the steady hands of a vangard of Satyr helpers. I slipped forward, the horde of eager assistants giving way as I advanced, and drew her into a tender embrace, kissing her softly and allowing a rumbling purr to escape my chest. "That... was incredible... girls. I don't think I have ever experienced better. Thank you."

I held her then, my body temperature and heart rate slowly easing back to within normal parameters, and thought again of what Bubba had said. Yes, there was a talk coming... and there would need to be some serious answers this time. I turned my head slightly, seeking for and finding the blue sparkle that marked Glorymorns presence. "Alright little bug," I said with a slight sigh "I think its time for you and the two... or rather four of us to talk, don't you?"
 
Back
Top