StilettoGirl's Tribute Thread

Bahaha!
I debated on removing my picture. But then again, if someone I knew were to recognize me, they know all the slutty shit I like to begin with.

I'm not part of a church group, and most of my colleagues are aware of my flirty side, so I'm not so much concerned. I would die of laughter if someone I wasn't friends with but knew found me on here!
Would make my life. ;)

For the most part I am just worried about the people I work with and work for. A few family members as well.

Most of my friends know I am a male whore, and the women I have sex with pretty much know that as well.

Although, if you are entered into my trust circle, I don't have a problem sharing pics.

I would just love it if I met more women like me on here.

Maybe I'm just too forward? lol
The few I've found though-I'm glad I'm not the only naughty one ;)

There are way more gorgeous and sexy REAL women here, than loser trolls posing as them. Thats my opinion anyway.

There are way more gorgeous and sexy REAL women here, than loser trolls posing as them. Thats my opinion anyway.

Does it make me less real that I haven't exposed myself via pictures in threads, but rather keep one decent picture of myself?

I commend all you wonderful ladies for having the balls I don't. I'm slowly working up the courage to post a pic in a thread.

That's a start right? :)

I lost a job 6 years ago because some SOB reported me so this week is the first time in years I ve posted and i will never post with my face

I lost a job 6 years ago because some SOB reported me so this week is the first time in years I ve posted and i will never post with my face

People do that? Like report I mean...

That's fricken stupid if you ask me.
All men and women are beautiful in every form.

Someone was just jealous.

Eeeep!!!! I want in on a women of lit Facebook page!! Oh and my pics are all me. My face might be hard to recognize irl but my tattoos are one of a kind!

Back