Best Sissy Captions Ever

PantyPlay

Literotica Guru
I've been pretty captivated by the powerfully erotic "caption" pictures on tumblr. Sometimes they can capture exactly what my deepest desires are. Thought we could share our favorites.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I confess ...

I too LOVE looking at sissy captions. I'm a little bit over weight , so i wouldn't make a very good sissy, but in my fantasies I am a hot sexy sissy in a french maids uniform, with my little clitty cock locked up in chastity and ready and eager to suck a big hard juicy cock for my Mistress and lick her and her lover clean after they fuck.

I too LOVE looking at sissy captions. I'm a little bit over weight , so i wouldn't make a very good sissy, but in my fantasies I am a hot sexy sissy in a french maids uniform, with my little clitty cock locked up in chastity and ready and eager to suck a big hard juicy cock for my Mistress and lick her and her lover clean after they fuck.

Nice confession. Welcome, sweetie!

tumblr_n8lp9wf0ii1rjtlzso1_500.jpg

Please ... more sissy captions pleease. Pretty please. I just love looking at sissy captions. They make my little clitty cock so hard.

Although I'm not slim and pretty like a sissy, I know that deep in my heart i'm a pretty sissy gurl that longs to suck a big hard juicy cock. I yearn to kneel before a sexy woman, lick her cum filled pussy as she holds my head and says " Mmmmmm yessss baby, you're such a good gurl."

Ohh yesss. This is the site that really speaks to me.

What really resonated with me from this site :

Even tho I have a cock , doesn't mean that I'm not a sissy bitch.

I accepted myself as a sissy when I accepted that my penis has never satisfied a woman and never would.

My dicklette should be locked in chastity 24/7 and I should serve men and women with my mouth and ass.

This is something I am very interested in abs would love to try, but my wife would never go for it. I do jerk off to the thought of her fucking my ass though

Love seeing the captioned pics!

Hi. Just so enjoy the captioned sissy photos! Makes me think how much I have always desired to be a girl.

Back