I hate underwear....!!

MultipleOrgasmDonor

Really Experienced
So most of the threads here are about what we like and what turns us on. I d like to add something that I hate..and it turns me on.. :p
I hate underwear!!
I have been told my package is more than satisfactory in the size department.. So going commando with that equipment is not an easy task. A single unexpected boner means trouble..
I find that such a turn on, to be constantly aware of your cock hanging free and at a risk of being exposed at the slightest provocation!

Ladies and Gentlemen... Girls and boys.... how many of you share my hate of underwear?
How often do you skip it. Where all do you skip it? Have you ever been caught?
How do guys handle being commando (would like experiences by guys of alll sizes)... similarly... How do girls handle being braless (wearing a thick pullover in winters or a coat to hide the bullets? again.. share experiences by girls of all breast sizes) :p

Share your experiences of going commando or braless..

Be creative.. if you havnt experienced it yet.. feel free to post a fantasy... but make it sound so real.. as if you ve just lived it ;)

Anybody??

So most of the threads here are about what we like and what turns us on. I d like to add something that I hate..and it turns me on.. :p
I hate underwear!!
I have been told my package is more than satisfactory in the size department.. So going commando with that equipment is not an easy task. A single unexpected boner means trouble..
I find that such a turn on, to be constantly aware of your cock hanging free and at a risk of being exposed at the slightest provocation!

Ladies and Gentlemen... Girls and boys.... how many of you share my hate of underwear?
How often do you skip it. Where all do you skip it? Have you ever been caught?
How do guys handle being commando (would like experiences by guys of alll sizes)... similarly... How do girls handle being braless (wearing a thick pullover in winters or a coat to hide the bullets? again.. share experiences by girls of all breast sizes) :p

Share your experiences of going commando or braless..

Be creative.. if you havnt experienced it yet.. feel free to post a fantasy... but make it sound so real.. as if you ve just lived it ;)

I have gone commando for over thirty years. In Vietnam we all went without underwear...in the damp climate and wet conditions underwear caused chaffing which could lead to sores that would fester and lead to infections. Now I can not stand wearing underwear...too confining for me.

I'm the opposite - I LOVE underwear. I love all kinds of it. I can do without literally any other article of clothing, but I love underwear. I love a woman in a skimpy thong, a man in a jock...and to wear, a pair of form-fitting briefs or boxer briefs for me.

Back