The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you said you didn't like Korn...

And don't you laugh at me or I'll steal your game again. Pbbbth!

I just have their hits album and the newest one that's more dubsteppy.

And if you steal my game again, it won't be just your ass cheeks that are sore...*evil grin*
 
I just have their hits album and the newest one that's more dubsteppy.

And if you steal my game again, it won't be just your ass cheeks that are sore...*evil grin*



Jdevil.

That's his new name, right?





...
And that threat... I know I shouldn't tempt it, but curiosity- its an evil thing....
 
Make some food, damnit! :p
um... no.
*Offers more sweets.*
:kiss: ty.



TLTYT: That was both strange and made me laugh.

My sisters boyfriend offered to go get fastfood for everyone...

Then when they got back with it he presented it to me on a tray, with my favorite chocolate, while kneeling, head bent and my sister behind him setting a drink on my table.

Either shes training him really well Or I need to watch how i'm talking to people in general.
 
A small post for 'A Healer's Tale', with another one waiting in the wings. I'll post it tomorrow morning perhaps. Then tomorrow maybe I can tackle 'Warring Nations', or a post for FHD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top