Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have , i sucked him while he watched the first half of the rugby ,i cant wait for the second half i will do it again and there are two matches today ,yummy .

You only get to suck when there's a rugby match on? Only during the Six Nations?
 
it's been a few days now...

and my mouth needs to feel that throbbing flesh in it again.... I need to run my tongue all around that fat head... tasting that sweet hot cum.... mmmmm I'm such a cock whore now... :devil:
 
Yes I have!! This morning I gave a very enjoyable blowjob to one of my suck buddy's friends. I'll be blowing my suck buddy this afternoon. Later in the week I'm supposed to suck off two more of his friends in addition to another guy I met online.
 
not yet but i will be later ,my suck buddy said he would pop round ,cant wait .

mmm, yes ,i didnt have to wait too long ,he arrived some time ago and as he walked in he said ,i know what you want with a grin and stood there just inside the front door and unzipped his trousers and as i smiled and sank to my knees he took out his cock and brushing it across my face he asked ,is this what you want and i said softly ,yes please and opened my mouth as he wiped it over my lips and i put out my tongue and licked it and then taking it in my hand i ran my tongue round the tip and then up and down his length and after planting kisses on the tip i took him in my mouth and began sucking happily on his cock as he stroked my hair and i stroked the base of his cock and let my tongue roll round it in my mouth and after a few minutes he thrust deep into my mouth and held my head in both his hands and began fucking my mouth as i controlled my gag reflex and then i felt him jerking and he spurted his lovely cum into my mouth and i sucked harder and swallowed greedily until he was done and i sucked him for a bit longer and then let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly and he smiled down at me and put his cock away as i stood up and he kissed me on the cheek whispering thank you and he left ,i love it when he just uses me and leaves ,so sexy .
 
not yet but i asked my suck buddy to pop round during his lunch break ,fingers crossed he will .
 
Not today! But Thursday night I entertained two men in my hotel room, one right before dinner, one right after.
Both were married, the first was in his mid 40's and in town on business (like me) and horny. He had about 6", and his cock really throbbed when he came.
The second man was early 50's and was very tall, with a long, thick cock that stayed rock hard. I sucked him for almost 45 minutes when he erupted in my mouth.
Both said to contact them again for a repeat performance, I plan to!
 
Still looking for my first cock to suck. Would enjoy someone that is Dom and can teach me. 29 bi married. 5'9" 190 lbs 6"cut. Pm me. In central Illinois
 
mmmm wishing you were closer

to southern California.... would love to play with you.. sucking each others cocks..... swallowing your sweet cum... mmmm
 
mmm, yes i have , i can still taste his cum in my mouth even after he has gone ,soooo good .
 
Not today or this week, however Friday is cumming and soon I and a "few" friends will be to ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top