Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the captians wench said:
glad things worked out toa lin.

I'm in a bit of a muss tonight. *sigh* I'm not sure what to do about it, but I guess I need to just sleep as I'm up for work in 7 hours.

Leaving you hugs wench..I hope you are going to be okay!

Toa_lin said:
myinnerslut
Minx
Domwhorfs

Thank all of you.... She jsut got back to me, appologizing profusely, and I reminded her, I'm not leaving her. You all gave me teh strength I needed to wait, and now she's back with me, cus we luv e/o too much to truly seperate.... Thank you all.

And yes myinerslut, you niale dher feelings exactly, and I knew she was feelign them.... The thing is, I also know she has teh ability to back away and cut herself off if she thinks her reason is good enough... she can be VERY strong willed, lol :rolleyes:

i am so glad things are working out :)

[rant] i am horny, and squirmy, and dare not cum since i know i am not allowed any more orgasms this week. i wish i could tie my hands behind my back. while it would make me hornier, undoubtedly, it would also prevent me from doing something completly stupid..... [/rant]

Toa_lin said:
myinnerslut
Minx
Domwhorfs

Thank all of you.... She jsut got back to me, appologizing profusely, and I reminded her, I'm not leaving her. You all gave me teh strength I needed to wait, and now she's back with me, cus we luv e/o too much to truly seperate.... Thank you all.

And yes myinerslut, you niale dher feelings exactly, and I knew she was feelign them.... The thing is, I also know she has teh ability to back away and cut herself off if she thinks her reason is good enough... she can be VERY strong willed, lol :rolleyes:

Hey TaoLin

Glad to hear things have worked out ok for you and your pyl :rose:

DomWharfsBitch said:
Has anyone seen Rose and MP around lately..Hope that they are doing okay

Hi DWB :rose:

You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing.....

the captians wench said:
glad things worked out toa lin.

I'm in a bit of a muss tonight. *sigh* I'm not sure what to do about it, but I guess I need to just sleep as I'm up for work in 7 hours.

*hugs* Hope you are ok hon...... :rose:

myinnerslut said:
[rant] i am horny, and squirmy, and dare not cum since i know i am not allowed any more orgasms this week. i wish i could tie my hands behind my back. while it would make me hornier, undoubtedly, it would also prevent me from doing something completly stupid..... [/rant]

Hi Mis..Hope that you made it through last night without doing anything that you were not supposed to do...

DomWharfsBitch said:
Hi Hon..:rose:

How are you today? I hope that you are doing good and having a good weekend!

Yeah I'm fine thanks hon :rose:

Just trying to decide what to have for my tea....am TERRIBLE at making decisions, when I have too many options! Almost wished I'd asked my Master what I should have! *giggle*

Not going to see him too much this week unfortunately, due to his work comitments :(
Will have to try and keep occupied lol. I am particularly bad at dealing with times like this, I am ashamed to say :eek:

Hows your weekend DWB?

minx1 said:

Just trying to decide what to have for my tea....am TERRIBLE at making decisions, when I have too many options! Almost wished I'd asked my Master what I should have! *giggle*

Not going to see him too much this week unfortunately, due to his work comitments :(
Will have to try and keep occupied lol. I am particularly bad at dealing with times like this, I am ashamed to say :eek:

Hows your weekend DWB?

hehe, don't be ashamed to say it, Doms are the same way as well.... We're jsut better at hiding it cus we're used to being in control of everything, including our emotions (though obviously, we're not perfect adn slip up often enough :p )

minx1 said:

Hows your weekend DWB?

Glad that you are fine!!! WOOHOO

Well you could always have chocolate for your tea..LOL..chocolate goes godo with anything in my experience...

I am sorry to hear that your master won't be around much this week..I know you will be lost without having him around....Maybe he will give you some tasks to keep you occupied...

Don't be ashamed to say you are bad at dealing at time like that..I totally understand!

My weekend has been fabulous..Have done some tasks and a journal for master...have got to spend quality time with him and that has been wonderful!

DomWharfsBitch said:
Glad that you are fine!!! WOOHOO

Well you could always have chocolate for your tea..LOL..chocolate goes godo with anything in my experience...

I am sorry to hear that your master won't be around much this week..I know you will be lost without having him around....Maybe he will give you some tasks to keep you occupied...

Don't be ashamed to say you are bad at dealing at time like that..I totally understand!

My weekend has been fabulous..Have done some tasks and a journal for master...have got to spend quality time with him and that has been wonderful!

*hugs* thats great hon, you sound like you are on a real high! good for you! :cathappy:

Yeah it will be tough, but he has given me some things to do whilst he is busy. Plus I am thinking positively and who knows he may manage to get online at some point.
Been chatting with my friend about going to OZ (where my Master is) ....so that has given me something to get really excited about.

Mmmm, chocolate......yum ;)

DomWharfsBitch said:
Hi Mis..Hope that you made it through last night without doing anything that you were not supposed to do...

yeah, thanks... it was tough, but i actually stopped myself from doing two things i wasnt supposed to yesturday. the first was not bringing myself to orgasm without permission, and the other was not buying a chain choker that would double as a more formal collar (if he adknowldeged it as such) in cases that i had to dress up.
the rule is i have to ask him for permission to buy any toys, collars, or anything else D/s related. i called him from the store to ask if i could buy it, but got his voicemail. i considered buying it anyway and just not wearing it untill i got permission, but in the end decided not to push my luck. too bad, it was such a lovely choker...

minx1 said:
*hugs* thats great hon, you sound like you are on a real high! good for you! :cathappy:

Yeah it will be tough, but he has given me some things to do whilst he is busy. Plus I am thinking positively and who knows he may manage to get online at some point.
Been chatting with my friend about going to OZ (where my Master is) ....so that has given me something to get really excited about.

Mmmm, chocolate......yum ;)

I am on a high...Feeling good about us and enjoying the time we have had together...Thanks for the *hugs*

Glad that you have some things to do while he is busy..I do hope that he will be able to pop on and surprise you during the time..

OH I know how excited that must be to be able to talk to your friend about going to Oz..do you have plans on when you are going?

Gotta love chocolate..Even though I do a little to much! LOL

myinnerslut said:
yeah, thanks... it was tough, but i actually stopped myself from doing two things i wasnt supposed to yesturday. the first was not bringing myself to orgasm without permission, and the other was not buying a chain choker that would double as a more formal collar (if he adknowldeged it as such) in cases that i had to dress up.
the rule is i have to ask him for permission to buy any toys, collars, or anything else D/s related. i called him from the store to ask if i could buy it, but got his voicemail. i considered buying it anyway and just not wearing it untill i got permission, but in the end decided not to push my luck. too bad, it was such a lovely choker...

Glad that you made it through..i know it had to ahve been really tough...

Hopefully A will let you buy that choker sometime soon so that you can have it...I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will be able to get it..

DomWharfsBitch said:
I am on a high...Feeling good about us and enjoying the time we have had together...Thanks for the *hugs*

Glad that you have some things to do while he is busy..I do hope that he will be able to pop on and surprise you during the time..

OH I know how excited that must be to be able to talk to your friend about going to Oz..do you have plans on when you are going?

Gotta love chocolate..Even though I do a little to much! LOL

well I am hoping later this year, may be Sept/Oct. Just not sure whether we (my friend and I) will go out just for a hol...or go and work for a few months.

If it doesn't happen this year for any reason, my Master is hoping to come here next year...though that seems like an eternity lol.

Either way though...its good to have something to focus on

myinnerslut said:

Yeah, good on yer Mis....hopefully he will reward you with permission to go back and buy it! :)

Sounds lovely, by the way

minx1 said:
well I am hoping later this year, may be Sept/Oct. Just not sure whether we (my friend and I) will go out just for a hol...or go and work for a few months.

If it doesn't happen this year for any reason, my Master is hoping to come here next year...though that seems like an eternity lol.

I hope that you will get to later this year hon...That would be great foryou....

Yes next year does seem like an eternity...that is for sure...

Yes it is awesome that you have something to focus on!

minx1 said:

congrats congrats congrats!!!

myinnerslut said:
congrats congrats congrats!!!

Aww thanks Mis. I mean either way...hopefully there will be a visit, though I would be able to stay for longer.

It will just be so wonderful to spend some time with him. Just gotta get over my fear or flying now lol. And when I say fear....I'm petrified!

minx1 said:
Aww thanks Mis. I mean either way...hopefully there will be a visit, though I would be able to stay for longer.

It will just be so wonderful to spend some time with him. Just gotta get over my fear or flying now lol. And when I say fear....I'm petrified!
I'm sure if it menas u getting to see your Master, you'll find teh strength to get on the plane, hold on for dear life, adn tehn kiss the ground when u get off... whether that's cus ur at His feet, or jsut cus u got off alive, well, i'll leave that up to you :p

Toa_lin said:
I'm sure if it menas u getting to see your Master, you'll find teh strength to get on the plane, hold on for dear life, adn tehn kiss the ground when u get off... whether that's cus ur at His feet, or jsut cus u got off alive, well, i'll leave that up to you :p

*sniggers* Obviously it will because I will be overjoyed to be with him and alive

minx1 said:
*sniggers* Obviously it will because I will be overjoyed to be with him and alive

Hehehehe, I thought so, but what will u use as an excuse when you go back home? And repeat said process, but not with him there :p

Toa_lin said:
Hehehehe, I thought so, but what will u use as an excuse when you go back home? And repeat said process, but not with him there :p

*giggles* mmmm, tricky one. I will have to say that the last person I kissed was him and that my kissing the ground back in the UK is symbolic....like transplanting a piece of him there ;)

or alternatively i just won't have to go home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back