Small tattoo

Lustyem6969

Virgin
I was thinking of getting a small tattoo, behind my ear that I can cover if I need too, but also can
Leave it to be seen at times, that well let's guys know I'm submissive and maybe into more ?..

Anyone have any ideas???

Tattoos are (relatively) permanent body art. IF you are going to get one, then do it for YOU and not what anyone else thinks.

There isn't really a universal symbol that every kinky person would recognize so this tattoo wouldn't be helpful for picking up kinky dates. If you get the tattoo just make it something you like and can live with.

I think there was some symbol for BDSM, but I can't even recall it. It's not widely known. Just like MeekMe says, there's nothing that would be instantly recognisable. You can play with some submissive words, but, well, I don't know.:cattail:

I was thinking of getting a small tattoo, behind my ear that I can cover if I need too, but also can Leave it to be seen at times, that well let's guys know I'm submissive and maybe into more ?..

Anyone have any ideas???

You know that this tattoo won't have a filter so that only guys you think are hot will see it, right?

There's the triskele/triskelion symbol that has been peddled a lot, but it's not something you can keep exclusive. Sally Jane in the office might see the symbol and say to herself, "oh that's pretty! I think I'll get one." Meanwhile she hasn't a clue what you were trying to do with the symbol. Sometimes people want to wear a collar out as a way of showing they're submissive and I think that's not really helpful either. I used to rock a (really awesome) cat collar because I like the way it looked and my neck was small enough for it. Wearing it had nothing to do with being submissive, because at that time I didn't even know BDSM was a thing.

Last edited:
You know that this tattoo won't have a filter so that only guys you think are hot will see it, right?

^Good point...

I think that location would be hard to fit anything with enough detail to convey that message. I have a friend that has a tattoo of a very sexy Tinkerbell in an obvious submissive pose, but people who don't think that way just see a sexy fairy. Also, why not just wear a dangling pair of tiny handcuff earrings. That will usually spark comments/conversation along the lines you're looking for...then, if a guy you don't like takes notice, you can just say, "Oh, my boyfriend's a cop." (See...make your own filter) ā˜ŗ

sissy is not into Tattoo's but you could just get a pair of handcuffs or as suggested get a ear piercing and wear a pair of handcuff earrings.

I was thinking of getting a small tattoo, behind my ear that I can cover if I need too, but also can
Leave it to be seen at times, that well let's guys know I'm submissive and maybe into more ?..

Anyone have any ideas???

Little butterfly or heart, cute as!

For a tattoo, you could also use the Chinese symbol for submissive. No one would recognize it, but a lot of people might ask you what it stands for. Then it would be up to you to tell them the true meaning or make something up, depending on the person asking.

http://www.words-chinese.com/symbols/_submissive.htm

Contrary to popular belief, there actually ARE people that can read Chinese.

I posted a link before, but this is something that just came up in my life again. So I'm going to warn people against using a language they don't understand as body art. I know someone that speaks and reads Chinese and has come across many tattoos that don't mean what the tattooed person thinks they mean. She's in an academic position and when asked she has to try and be as gentle as possible about it because in one case a girl thought she had "mischievous" tattooed on her chest and it really said "stupid." No. REALLY.

Someone close to me got a new tattoo recently in a language she doesn't speak or read. She also chose a religious quote. I asked a friend that speaks and reads the language as well as understands the religion and she said that the placement of the tattoo is very insulting and it could cause problems with some that take their religion very seriously.

Please, have a trusted friend that knows the language WELL (I'm talking grammar and all not just passing) help you if you don't understand it yourself. Also, your tattoo artist should be reputable and just as interested in getting it right because most of them don't give a fuck what you ask to have put on yourself as long as you pay them.

Of course, if the worst thing that happens in your life is to get a dumb tattoo, then you still did fairly well.

Personally, I prefer a collar to display my submission. It's less permanent than a tattoo and easier to changes as your tastes change throughout your life.

Plus, most people will ask if a necklace is a collar if they know about kink (such as at a munch or dungeon, etc.) where they may not notice or think to ask about a tattoo.

I posted a link before, but this is something that just came up in my life again. So I'm going to warn people against using a language they don't understand as body art. I know someone that speaks and reads Chinese and has come across many tattoos that don't mean what the tattooed person thinks they mean. She's in an academic position and when asked she has to try and be as gentle as possible about it because in one case a girl thought she had "mischievous" tattooed on her chest and it really said "stupid." No. REALLY.

Someone close to me got a new tattoo recently in a language she doesn't speak or read. She also chose a religious quote. I asked a friend that speaks and reads the language as well as understands the religion and she said that the placement of the tattoo is very insulting and it could cause problems with some that take their religion very seriously.

Please, have a trusted friend that knows the language WELL (I'm talking grammar and all not just passing) help you if you don't understand it yourself. Also, your tattoo artist should be reputable and just as interested in getting it right because most of them don't give a fuck what you ask to have put on yourself as long as you pay them.

I have to laugh and agree. I read and write brail I was in a building and was always confused about the staff lunch room brail sign. I finally asked someone if they knew why their lunch room was labeled as staff toilet. They had no clue they had been eating in the bathroom for years.

Anyone have any ideas???

Choose a more easily hidden spot.

Anyone have any ideas???
"0323"

You beat me to this comment. Is the link you're thinking of Hanzi Smatter?

A quick run-through of the symbols at the provided link reveals that none of them appear in the Chinese Wikipedia article on BDSM. That alone should indicate they are not appropriate for tattooing - that's simply not how Chinese works.

Please try something removable, like earrings, a necklace/choker or even a charm on a bracelet before getting something permanent.

There are some NICE necklaces and chokers out there that would be a great way to turn a conversation to the direction that you want.

Back