Editor request: Sci-fi/fantasy story.

LifeonVil

Virgin
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Posts
3
Editor Needed: Sci-fi/fantasy story.

Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy.
Name: Willing Slave, Unwilling Master.
Link to first chapter: https://www.literotica.com/s/willing-slave-unwilling-master
Chapter length: 3.5K - 6K words. (At a rough guess I think the story will consist of around 10 - 12 chapters, but that’s obviously subject to change.)
Format: .rtf or paste to email.

Hey all,

I’m looking for someone who can provide spelling and grammatical proofreading for my story, and who ideally can provide some critical feedback before I post anything publicly.

My first story here, of which 5 chapters have been posted so far, has become far more popular than I could have ever dreamed, and i’m feeling the pressure to not disappoint anyone with future installments.

I’m a rookie writer, but I do my best to go over things. Unfortunately i’m not quite good enough, and my current proofreader seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Which is his prerogative of course, but leaves me in a somewhat of a bind.

I’ve turned on my PM’s and would love to hear from you if you have any questions, or if you prefer my Email address is in my public bio.

Thanks.

LifeonVil
 
Last edited:
Willing Slave, Unwilling Master

I've been following your story and wondering why I haven't seen a follow on. I'd love to look over what you have and give any assistance I can.
 
Back
Top