Butt plugs ?

Yes!!!!! And don't improvise. I work in an ER and I've had to assist at a few "foreign object removals." Its more common than you might think. Its a pain in the ass for you and a shit of a job for us. LOL rest assured that if you do come in, you will be treated professionally. But you may bethe butt of a few jokes. :D

HAHAHA I bet... We ended up ordering a set of stainless steel plugs in 3 different sizes. Definitely got flared base, just hoping they aren't too uncomfortable for her. She has a large bottom herself so we will see.

Yes!!!!! And don't improvise. I work in an ER and I've had to assist at a few "foreign object removals." Its more common than you might think. Its a pain in the ass for you and a shit of a job for us. LOL rest assured that if you do come in, you will be treated professionally. But you may bethe butt of a few jokes. :D

Literotica 'Most Puns in One Post' award, monthly winner, January 2017

Butt-plugs are AMAZING! don't find many who don't like them. Usually lead to explosive orgasms. Very nice.

I hear some people associate butt play with beign called nasty words on the playground, but in truth... these people are just missing out.

Goodluck with your play. Get a Njoy eventually, they are one of the best designs I have seen :)

Plugs

I started with a small metal jeweled one and have moved up to a bigger one now. I'm not sure I find the sensation itself pleasurable but I do love wearing it for my Master, as he loves me wearing it. I feel completely submissive wearing one. I do find the metal plug makes me sore if worn a while at a time.

We've been thinking of doing the 'plug while out and about' thing.

One slightly TMI question though - what happens when you really need to fart??? Isn't it bound to happen at some point if you're wearing it for more than an hour or so? :)

We've been thinking of doing the 'plug while out and about' thing.

One slightly TMI question though - what happens when you really need to fart??? Isn't it bound to happen at some point if you're wearing it for more than an hour or so? :)

Just drill a hole and put a whistle in it.
:devil:

love butt plugs

my gf showed me how much fun anal play can be and since then I am hooked. Too bad most women I have dated since found it disgusting and some even called me a closet gay. The only thing closet about me is my toy collection.

I started with a med size plug and even had a large one too. The large one wasn't fun. It was more painful then a turn on. The med size plug I even went to work with. I love it.

dont knock it til you try it

Butt plugs are fun to play with, I use them a couple ways.

1) to PREPARE for anal sex with my husband, the plug stretches me out a bit and kind of gets me ready. They also get HIM ready for me to peg him! ;)

2) I wear it as a sexual tease to myself when I'm feeling sexy and horny. I've worn it out to run errands, around the house, to work all day. At the end of the time I've been wearing it my ass absolutely ACHES to be fucked.

Good luck exploring! xx

I totally concur! I love doing both of those as well. Love wearing mine at work and being so horny by the time I get home!

my gf showed me how much fun anal play can be and since then I am hooked. Too bad most women I have dated since found it disgusting and some even called me a closet gay. The only thing closet about me is my toy collection.

I started with a med size plug and even had a large one too. The large one wasn't fun. It was more painful then a turn on. The med size plug I even went to work with. I love it.

dont knock it til you try it

I wouldn't make fun of you, wish my hubby was into it but he's not

I love butt plugs and have about 10 different ones from 3/4" to 3" across, all silicone

The most difficult one was the large Sevrin by Tantus with its "soft serve" ice cream cone shape

The larger Anal Fantasy XL is easier and very satisfying to leave in for an hour or so

Back