The Runaway & The Rep (open for one female IC)

Ivy wanted to scream out ‘just do it! I’m horny! Slap it in me and fuck me till I cum a couple times!’ but she didn’t she whimpered softly as she looked to the faux leather seat before her, her body pressed against it trapping her with no way out, forced to take what was given to her, what she created as she felt the tip against her drooling opening of her bald pussy while his finger stayed rammed up her ass, his other hand upon her large breast.

She heard his words, calling her a pet name, letting her know ‘daddy’ was going to pierce her with his mighty sword. “Yes daddy, I-I feel it,” she whispered and tensed her body up like he was taking her cunt for the first time, he was but even though it wasn’t her first time, she semi-played that it was, She felt the thick knob open her as it entered her fuck hole, she gasped and moaned as he took his time, letting her feel every bit of daddy’s meat entering her slick snatch, feeling herself sliding down him as she helped him along pushing back lightly as she bit her bottom lip as he spread her open with his thickness.

There was no flimsy resistance of her hymen, there was no need to stab through it like a corn cob through butter, but she arched her back and softly cried out like there was, her mindset was deep into the game they were playing, Ivy left out a cry of pleasure and pain, at that certain pint letting him think and play along as if she was daddy’s little virgin. She held there for him to ease into her even deeper, as she sucked a breath and slowly let it out, “Oh god daddy so big, so long, so, so thick. Daddy’s got such a hard cock for his babygirl, m-m-m-m love it daddy even if it hurts so bad.” She said to him wiggling her ass against him as he filled her even more.

She knew once he was balls deep in her cunt he would feel her cunt bottoming out, enveloping him as her inner muscles quivered around him as she squeezed him tightly within them, and gripping his cock with her velvet glove as her juices seeped from around the base down to his balls, the scent of sex filling the car even more, stronger as she felt the pinches to one nipple then the other as she groaned out, “yes daddy, oh yes, f-feels so good.” She cried out to him as she pressed her ass firmly against him feeling his balls pressing to her.
 
My 'daddy' dick dug deeper and deeper, sliding up inside the slippery sweetness of Ivy's pussy till I felt my ball sac smack against her butt. With my hand wedged between my slightly paunched stomach and Ivy's pert ass I felt a little discomfort, so I pulled my digit out of her anus with a messy 'plop' sound.

"Ahhh...yes Ivy, squeeze me...squeeze daddy." I moaned and gurgled with erotic delight as the runaway lying beside me felt my thrusts. The way her birth canal stretched and grabbed me was an insanely hot experience, and I was dying to bust a nut. But this wasn't going to be a quickie in the middle of nowhere. Ivy was going to get all the benefits of having an older man who had been round the block a few times, fucking for over 25 years. When she came I would start to worry about my orgasm. Until then she was my toy to tease and please, take and tantalise.

"OH migod sweetie, can you feel my cock, your daddy's fat dick all the way in honey?" I shifted slightly so now the hand that was previously employed in violating her butt was poised near her head. I slid my fingers along her jaw line, cupping her chin as I thrust in and out, in and out. Pumping Ivy with strong rhythmic punches of my babymaker, when I did pull out all the way I made damn certain on the in-thrust it'd bump against her clit. I wanted to feel her shudders, hear her sighs, tastes her sweat and smell her cunt scent.

"Here...taste yourself Ivy" I said as I guided the digit that had been inside her puckered asshole against her lips.
 
Ivy wiggled forth just enough to feel his hand slowly slide from between them, feeling the pull upon the still tight back door opening as she whimpered and moan, feeling the void, as her sphincter muscle closed tight once again.

“T-trying daddy” she whispered to him as tightened about him a tight as she could, squeezing and releasing wanting to manipulate his meat. His moans left her know he was enjoying her cunt, she was pleasing him as they escaped to her ear, exciting her young body more and more with each one heard. Her body moved with his in unison, each time he pushed up in her Ivy slammed back as hard as she could and left out a moan, arching her back slightly as she kissed the faux leather of the back seat with her lips, wanting every stiff inch of him in her, as she felt his balls pressing against her splayed open slit, pushing her petals wide apart as she wiggled against him in sheer delight, she’d squeal like a young piglet.

“Oh yes daddy, every hard inch, it, it hurts but feels so good to,” she exclaimed as she took him over and over, pounding back wanting him to continue to ill her as he took her closer to her climax. She felt his hand along her jaw, feeling it cup her chin as she smelt her own scent, she arched when he grazed her clit, her mouth opening as her head pressed back against him, his finger moved within her mouth as she closed her lips, as she fucked back hard.

Her lithe small frame being pumped full of his older man meat, he knew what to do to drive her young body and mind in a downhill spiral, as she left a muffled groan and whimpered as she reached that point of no return, her body tensing as she left him fuck her, letting him take her over that edge, to complete and udder oblivion as her wild ride began.

“Oh god…daddy, I’m cumming for…you…daddy..!” she exclaimed as she pierced her cunt back upon him and screamed as her body quivered.
 
"That's it pumpkin...cum for daddy! Make him proud...let it go honey."

I had my cock buried inside Ivy's vagina when I felt her initial spasm, heard her squealing like a little piglet and it was all I could do not to deposit my own wad of cream up into her cunt. Instead I held still, leaving my shaft gripped by her birth canal as I teased her lips with my fingers and groped her 19 year old tits.

"I love punishing you, pleasing you sweetie," I said to my kittenish runaway, her ass grinding against my groin. I breathed in the sweaty smell of the back of her neck, then leaning over her nape I kissed and licked her flesh trying to tease out her orgasm not just through fucking alone.

The way this promiscuous little slut was letting me impale her fulfilled so many idle fantasies of my preceding past. The curve of her ass as it snuggled against my lap, the crumpled miniskirt hoisted above her hips letting me access her nubile body, the tautness of her cunt and ass was all too good to be true. I needed Ivy to understand this was not the end, it was the beginning of our lewd playtime.

"Cum for daddy honey and then I'll stick it in your tushy." I wanted every single orifice of Ivy's pretty body stretched and pleasured before this evening was over.
 
Ivy heard ‘daddy’s’ permission to cum, slowly he was filling her burning snatch with hi delicious swollen member, she was fucking back in unison now as he teased her lips and massaged her heavy weighted globes upon her chest. He called her pet names, once that soothed her within, wanting to cum for him as she rode him, letting herself go, her mind spinning as she began to cum, picking her pace up as he allowed her to move upon his meat as she pleased, using his cock like a toy as she moaned.

He stretched her young pussy to the brim as she was cumming, cumming like a mad little daddy’s girl, she would let moans, and cried go from her lips as she began to beg daddy to fuck her, “oh, oh daddy fuck your babygirl, your pumpkin, fill me with cum….please daddy!” she begged banging her ass between him and the seat.

Ivy wanted to feel his cock swell up inside her to the fullest and just burst within her, shooting his massive load of daddy cum into her fuck tunnel, filling her so full that his seed seeped from her even if she was still plugged by his prick.

A breath gasped, “Y-yes daddy punish your dirty little girl, tell me how bad I am,” Ivy begged as her body continued to rock back and forth, feeling that tingle move through her as she came hard, wanting to ride it out for as long as she could. This was what she was seeking on her venture out; she was riding him for all his worth before the game was over and she was on her way again.

Ivy moaned to the kisses as she placed her hand back upon his thigh, sliding it back as she gripped his cheek, her nails digging in while her other lightly scratched the back seat with her nails as she swallowed hard. “Y-yes daddy,” she responded to him about cumming, she knew he could now feel her heated nectar washing over the head and down along his shaft, the sound of her wetness, so sloppy, squelching as he pushed in her again and again.
 
The frantic sighs and scratching nails gave me every indication that Ivy was in the throes of her orgasm, and to make my own feel like it was going to burst forth like a torrent I could sense her cunt grip me like a vice. It was as if we were tied together, my 'daughter's' pussy clasping at me feverishly as I stayed as still as I could. I wasn't ready to give forth all my spend yet. There were more heights to reach, more depths to plunge into.

With what felt like scalding flesh I dragged myself ever-so-slowly out of Ivy's trembling twat, feeling her labia suck at the withdrawing shaft. As I pulled back I kept playing with her tit flesh, cupping, groping, stroking, tweaking. I was entranced by her need for me, for carnal submission, for playing dirty dangerous games with a stranger fixated on pumping her nubile body. It was all I could do just to realign my cock with her squirming butt, aimed dead centre at her puckering anus.

"Let's stick daddy's dick up your bum baby" I grunted through clenched teeth, sinking the secretion-slick glans millimetre by millimetre into her poopchute. It was always a favourite experience when I had screwed other women when they let me sodomize them. Some resisted because of the dirtiness, the taboo nature of being rear-ended. Others welcomed it as if they had always needed something more than simple intercourse. Ivy seemed to go further; I sensed her whole body, her whole sexual being was built around being used for other's pleasure. I guessed when she shifted so that our sloppy squelching could be heard during the slow violation of her butt that this was what she had needed since the time she dressed in her slutty schoolgirl outfit earlier today.

I needed her body, her mind, her spirit to let me own her hard and sordidly, which as I stuffed more and more of my middle aged prick up into her I made damn sure she understood.

"Push back Ivy...take it in your ass. Fuck daddy with your taut little bum hole." And as I grabbed her ponytails to drag her head back I clamped my mouth on her bent-back mouth, tongue kissing her with fervid lust.
 
Ivy breathed erratic and hard as she rode out her orgasm while using Glen’s cock like a faux rock hard toy. She didn’t care who heard her as she turned vocal and loud, letting him know she was enjoying the game they were playing as it brought her to the ultimate orgasm.

Her nails moved along his thigh like it was a scratching post, not hard enough to break the skin, just enough to leave a trail of red lined upon his white skin. He held there for her just letting her corkscrew that sweet succulent snatch up and down his rod as she began to slow down with whispering groans.

‘Let's stick daddy's dick up your bum baby,’ she heard him say as she pushed back feeling her cum leak from around the base of his cock. Ivy softly cried out as she nodded, “Yes Daddy” playing that little innocent role, “daddy you’re so big it’s, it’s really going to hurt isn’t it?”

Ivy pulled forth and pressed herself against the backseat as she felt the head slip from her fuck hole, and along with it came a warm gush of her honey warm cum. She couldn’t tell him she wanted him to take her ass, but good girl’s didn’t do those things, they mainly kept their legs closed, knees tight, but she was daddy’s princess, his kitten and his pumpkin but right now she was feeling like daddy’s dirty little slut.

She felt him aim the tip against the center of her dirt hole, listening to him tell her to push back as she bit her bottom lip, and squirmed back just enough for the tip to start opening that tight entrance for daddy’s thick stiff cock. Her ponytails were grasped as he tugged her head back and placed his mouth over hers as she began to push back harder, feeling that ring opened for him as she screamed and moaned into his mouth as the head slipped in, her outer ring quickly closing around it as she cried to him, he was so thick, most likely the thickest she had ever had in her bum hole.
 
The swirling tongue that met mine when I clamped my mouth on Ivy's almost distracted me from the intense erotic pleasure and pain of penetrating my 'daughter's' ass, as well as feeling her nails graze my thigh. Blotting the latter out of my mind, I tried to concentrate on the gradual thrust into Ivy's anus, attempting to introduce my member to her rectum and then further.

"You are such a dirty naughty girl honey." I grunted this comment into Ivy's face, momentarily disengaging from her ruby red lips. "You wanted daddy to fuck your bum didn't you? You teased me so I had no resort but to plant my fat stiff cock up in your bum hole." I watched for some kind of acknowledgement, some kind of recognition or perhaps even a signal of rebellion from my runaway.

And as I watched, inhaling the cunt-juice perfume and sweaty aromas that were now smeared over her body and mine I kept delving deeper up inside what I had hoped was virgin territory. I knew that Ivy was a habitual runaway slut, but perhaps this was the most deviated experience she'd experienced. She may have tried to sound like a princess, an innocent abroad, but deep down I knew this delicious little harlot was familiar with all kinds of perversion.

It was then I wondered if she was expecting what I was planning next...
 
That small moist muscle slipped from its warm home as she licked across her lips, listening to him breath as she pushed into her even deeper, Ivy winced as she spread that ring open with his thick shaft, gasping a breath as she quickly bit down upon her bottom lip and closed her eyes as she felt him ease back and then thrust in her dark tight tunnel even deeper as she whimpered then heard his grunt follow.

“Oh yes daddy, so naught and dirty, daddy has no idea how naughty his girl is when he’s away,” she whispered to him, her voice wasn’t innocent no more, it was more teasing, more sluttish than before. “I told you daddy I was a bad, bad girl and needed punished,” Ivy said as she looked to him feeling him drive harder into her anus, as she groaned out.

Ivy pushed her ass back meting him and then pulled forth till she was able to take him fully into her feeling her daddy’s cock in her belly, as she moaned out, her mouth opening as she cried out feeling his girth inside her tight little ass.

“Y-yes daddy, I wanted it in my ass, I wanted daddy’s big cock to take me and teach me a lesson about teasing daddy…” her words trailed off as she grinded back hard forcing him into her to the hilt.
 
Ivy's kittenish voice had changed subtly whilst I was engaged in ramming myself inside her butt. Gone was the protesting innocent girl, and instead I was hearing the teasing delinquent tones of a bad girl voicing her need to be used, fucked, exploited.

And I'm not ashamed to say it made me feel even hornier than before. Even more randy than when I first saw her in her come-fuck-me outfit on the side of the road, or when her moist mouth first swallowed my schlong, or the moment when I finally had her panties ripped off.

"Daddy understands his Ivy better than she thinks," I grunted through gritted teeth, steeling myself for the effort needed to delay my orgasm for a schlong as possible "and runaways need to be kept at home doing what daddy wants. Like letting daddy fuck her in the ass."

I punctuated the last statement with a deep and hard thrust, literally trying to shove my manhood into her bowels. I wanted her to feel her guts melt away as I screwed her, wanted her to lose any retained inhibitions and even worry about whether she would make a mess there and then. Fucking Ivy's ass was also a sweet mind fuck, the type that hopefully loosens morals and sexual hang ups.

I drew back, then in again. Slowly with as even a tempo as possible I kept repeating the movement. I wanted to smell her excitement and her shame, taste her guilty pleasure, hear her submission.

"Daddy's going to fuck Ivy's shitter till she wails..."
 
“M-m-m-m daddy it’s…its s-so-o big!” she gasped out loudly as she took his cock into her ass. She felt his huge thick cock burrow into her ass and with each thrust she clenched a little bit every time. Ivy groaned out again, her body pressing back to meet his thrust feeling him slide into her narrow anal canal, stretching her tiny asshole to the max as she cried out, so lost in the feelings of pain and pleasure.

Her sphincter burned a little bit from all the friction, but her seeping juices soothed the pain a bit making it bearable for him to keep fucking her hard and deep, burying his bone in the depths of her bowels as she moaned and whimpered, her fingernails scratching the back seat of the car like a wild kitten, her breaths deep and sharp as she arched and forced her ass back to him again and again.

Ivy groaned listening to him as she pivoted her hips a bit so he could squeeze his cock very deep into her ass, “Y-yes daddy, you’re, you’re right! I need to stay at home fucking daddy as he…w-wants…n-needs…l-letting d-daddy take...m-my a-ass…”she cried out as he pumped her full stuffing his throbbing meat into her ass again.

Ivy quickened the pace, her lithe little body going back and forth between him and the seat as she slammed her asshole on his fat prick, she cried out as the head filled her, feeling him in her belly as he hit that one magic spot, a pain shot through her first then the wave of pleasure was next, as she corkscrewed her tight sore hole up and down his meat.

She screamed out loud as her ass gripped that cock of his, daddy’s cock that was fucking her like a dirty old man, she used her ass like a tight pussy and milked him, getting his cum to boil up in that sac as she wanted it, she was daddy’s cum slut, she went wild between him and the seat, “Fuck...me...daddy!...Cum in your daughter’s ass!” she cried as she slammed back as with her ass as hard as she could with a yell. Her hand slipped between her thighs and she pinched her throbbing clit and came hard while riding his cock with her dirt hole.
 
The sensation of Ivy's clasping anal ring round my cock was so intense, so needy I was barely able to stop from pumping a stream of hot fetid sperm up into her bowels. I needed to cum so bad, and wasn't sure whether or not I could deposit my spunk in her dirt hole which was sucking at my cock, in her cunt which was also incredibly slick and hot, or maybe on her pretty teenage face.

"Ivy" I yowled, half in ecstacy, half in pain "Daddy wants to cum. Cum in you, on you...so bad. Ahhhh...tell me. Tell me if daddy's girl is protected. Tell daddy when she last had her period."

I lodged my cock up her burning asshole, keeping it wedged tight as I tugged at her ponytails. Her answer would tell me where I should spurt my wad. I was living the most erotic, dirty, horny fantasy of my entire life using this teenage blond runaway on the back seat of my car. Whatever happened, no matter the consequences, when Ivy took my load we'd both feel utterly complete from this fucking.
 
Ivy didn’t let up, her ass continued to pump his meat into her back and forth, she reached down and teased her clit as he took her ass, her head back, her neck and back arched as she pierced herself upon his thick throbbing cock, squeezing around him, wanting him to remember this time with his schoolgirl daughter.

Her ass slammed back as she clenched her teeth and then that ass muscle of hers and just squeezed him again, released and squeezed again. “NO daddy, and last month daddy,” she said and ground her tight little packed ass against him.

She felt his fingers grip her chestnut tails, pulling her head back as she answered him, feeling him push into her as his breaths were jagged, she knew he was ready to blow that wad of hot man chowder all up into her, she pulled forth and pushed her body against the seat and then slammed back and packed herself again with her ‘daddy’s rod.
 
My heart skipped a beat when between moans and sighs I heard Ivy's reply to my question:

“NO daddy, and last month daddy"

My dick was aching as it was being forced up my teenage runaway's butt, but I was now in the mood for something far more dangerous, far more taboo-shattering. It was well nigh impossible to work out the exact timings etc, but as I drew back from Ivy's shapely bum and used my right hand to return my cock to her her vulva I conjured up an idea that this could be the worst best experience my slutty Ivy would ever endure.

"Daddy's gonna stick himself back in your cunt now honey, and he wants to lodge his babymaker so deep that when he squirts it gets in your womb, Okay sweetie?"

"Without waiting for a reply I thrust back into her slippery pulsing cunt, spearing Ivy with the slimy glans and shaft of my cock till I was again deeply buried. Reaching round to grope her big tits I murmured some endearments in her closest ear as I began to hit my rhythm again.

In out, in out, in out. My scrotum slapped against her upper thighs as I penetrated the unprotected vagina of my promiscuous 19 year old fantasy daughter, and as I teased her nipples I told her what I wanted.

"Daddy's going to cum in you and maybe breed you...hmmm honey, do you want that?"
 
Ivy never skipped a beat, she kept her little as pumping his meat in and out of her ass as he forced himself into her back dark tunnel, holding there trying to avoid cumming till he made up his mind where he wished to place that hot seed at within his bad runaway ‘daughter’.

She felt him pull back as she pushed her hips towards the back seat of the car, feeling the chilled faux leather against her bare flesh, she went to punch her hips back and sink his thick pole back into her and got a surprise when she felt the head ‘pop’ out of her stretched back hole, feeling the void left as she felt him press the head back into her soaked fuck hole, feeling him getting ready to fuck her hot slick twat once again.

“Y-yes daddy….,” she replied and never even thought about getting knocked-up, Ivy was more concerned that ‘daddy’ was happy, that daddy got off, pleasuring him, and before she even had the chance to finish her answer to him she felt him thrust up and into her slick tunnel to the hilt, his swollen cockhead opening her cervix as he made sure he entered it stretching her open as she whimpered out.

Ivy felt his hands upon her breasts again, feeling him groping her, as she whispered to her ear and she replied back, “Oh god daddy, you feel…so much thicker…” her back arched as she pushed back against him letting out a yelp as he pounded her as she held there the best she could against him, feeling that rhythmic motion as she felt the throbbing of his stiff prick knowing he would soon fill her with his seed.

She felt the attention to her hard nubs as he teased them, so sensitive since she came as she winced and cried out. She heard him talk about breeding her, and it never registered as they continued, her hips falling into grove with his own, his balls slapping against her as he pounded his young daughter full, she just agreed, “y-yes daddy,” she whimpered as he pierced her cervix hard, lodging his head in her.
 
As my cockhead lodged snugly against Ivy's cervix I felt her push back into my groin, helping me to retain in much depth on my assault on her pussy as I could. With her nipples now at their largest and most erect since i first picked up this runaway schoolgirl there was immense delight to be found rubbing the, teasing them, tweaking them to get her to squeal with joy and that odd mixture of ecstasy and pain I knew she hungered for.

"I love the way my little girl is letting ger father fuck her cunt sweetie." I growled as i stayed almost still in her birth canal "and when daddy shoots his load up in his darling Ivy's pussy it's going to form a big sticky pool in your womb." I shuddered a little. "Imagine all those millions of swimmers jetting into your tummy Ivy, seeking out an egg. This night could be the night you change from being a dirty little runaway slut to my sweet knocked up 'daughter' never to let anyone else touch you except me."

It was getting harder and harder to control the urge to ejaculate. Just as her body was bringing me to the very precipice of orgasming, perhaps leaving Ivy inseminated on the back seat of my car, so my own words were making me thrill. I bite at her neck, squeezed her tits and uttered the words I'd been dying to say.

"Wanna cum in you Ivy...so deep...so hard..."
 
Her body bucked between his groin and the seat as his large fingers roughly played with her hard nubs, Ivy’s head went from side to side as she felt the pain move through her large mammary glands, each tweak, each roll caused her to sound out partially in delight and the rest pain as she grinded back against his hips with her ass putting the middle aged man balls to the wall deep within her slimy fuck tunnel.

His breaths were fast and hot as he breathed over her ear, her neck the side of her face, his voice deep as he spoke to her, no longer soft whispers, more a demanding voice, giving her no options but to take daddy’s seed within her, letting him breed her with his baby. He turned her on as fucked back listening to him, hearing how his own words drove him crazy with excitement.

Out of the blue ivy rammed back against him letting out a piercing scream, “d-do it daddy-y-y!” she yelled, “Show me daddy can still make a baby in his little runaway dirty slut of a daughter!” With every statement she pulled forth and then slammed herself back as hard as she could, the pain from his rock hard cock within her womb caused her to cry out as she began to imagine daddy sucking her breasts, feeding from her, “Do it daddy, now!” Ivy said as she began to ride him wildly, her hips bucking, her inner muscles squeezing tightly around him, “cum daddy fill your dirty girl daddy!”

Ivy leaned her head back more as she felt the bite to her neck, closing her eyes as she felt the ripple move through her, her whole body tensed up as she began to ride that wild wave of pleasure out, feeling the electrifying jolts move through her as she cried out, moans released letting him know she was cumming once again.

“Now d-daddy, c-cum with…your dirty slut!,” she called out with a groan and a hard arch of her back pressing her tits against his hands and the seat.
 
“Now d-daddy, c-cum with…your dirty slut!,”

When Ivy called out her need to have me squirt into her vagina I tugged hard on her young breasts and pushed into her with all my might. The horny barely legal runaway who was impaled on my cock pretending to be my daughter was ripe for a thick creamy deposit of my semen, and as I hit her cervix with a lusty stab my balls ached, loosing off a pulse up through my shaft.

"Here it comes Ivy honey...daddy's gonna plant his seed in you. Ahhhhh...FUCKKKK!"

The dam that was holding back my ejaculate burst and whilst I was stuck fast in Ivy's cunt I started to squirt as much as my cum as I could, as deep as I could. Wet hot spurts of spunk splashed inside her, and I kept my dick well and truly plugged into her teenage pussy all the while visualising those millions of wriggling spermatozoa rushing into Ivy's womb.

"Take it sweetie, take daddy's cum and see if we can't plant a baby in you belly' I moaned, the last flickering sensations of my orgasm making my voice hoarse with delight. Cupping her delicious bum with my groin I kissed her neck as the last dribble of my cream leaked into her birth canal.

"Daddy's shown Ivy what happens when she runs away hmmm?" I queried her, still in the hazy glow of the fantasy and the real orgasm I just had.
 
Her body tensed up as she yelped like a hurt dog when he tugged hard upon her breast pushing her ass back against him as his hips slammed up against her bare ass as she felt the thick head push within her to the hilt once again. His cock throbbed like a heartbeat within that flesh tight slick tunnel, Ivy heard her ‘daddy’ yell out that he was going to cum; she pressed back against him feeling the slight pain within her loins and held there for him.

Ivy felt him erupt within her like a molten volcano; the heat from his seed was felt as he began to fill her, pushing her against the back seat with his body, blanketing her as he pinned here there as she whimpered and cried out wiggling between him and the seat as her pussy muscles squeezed and contracted around his shaft milking him of every drop she could.

“Yes, yes daddy…I am…trying to get it a-all.” She whispered out as her muscles continued to try and extract his cum as she grinded back against him, feeling his balls up against her tight small frame, feeling them pressing against the base of her slit, trying to keep every bit of him inside her.

She rested against him letting her snatch do all the work, as she felt his hot breaths upon her neck as he kissed her. Her eyes closed as she felt the sweat between their bodies

“Yes daddy, you showed me what happens when bad girl runaway, I-I promise not to do it again…” she said as her voice trailed off just letting him remain in her velvet glove like tunnel wrapped around him as he drained that seed into her young pussy.
 
With the last spurts of my dick dying inside Ivy's clutching cunt I turned over in my mind the amazing erotic experience I'd just shared with this barely legal runaway. She had tapped into some of my most deviant fantasies and helped me explore them and for that I was incredibly grateful.

Then I looked down in the dim light of the car's darkened interior and saw how I was still lodged inside her teenage pussy. My cock felt so good, and my balls ached a little from their furious eruption. I had these mental visions of my cum pooling against her cervical opening, and the contracts of her cunt drawing the millions of swimmers inside her. I wondered if she was being honest with me about being unprotected, and I felt a confusing but delicious mixture of horniness over wondering if the little slut had in fact been bred, as well as alarm at the idea that'd I'd knocked up Ivy without any thought to the responsibilities.

And as I lay behind her, stroking and teasing her tits and dwelling on the way her pussy still held me tight in its grip I hardened again...perhaps this wasn't the end...
 
Ivy milked the last of the middle aged man’s seed within her, feeling him spurt each bit left inside her as she pushed back and clenched his cock over and over feeling pleased that she got him off so strongly, pleased that he played the game with her making her cum so hard.

She closed her eyes as he laid there not pulling from her as she knew what he desired he wanted her to be bred, with his seed. She squeezed him one last time before she felt him pull back and quickly turned her so his seed remained deep within her letting her stay in a certain position to make sure she was implanted, as her scent lingered strongly.

He grabbed her panties and he plugged her with them, making sure his young teenage dirty little slut stayed full as he looked her over with a grin, a proud man fulfilling a task that needed and desired to be done.
 
With Ivy's pussy now filled with my sperm, and the panties that I'd torn off her 19 year old body what seemed ages ago now buried into the folds of her vulva forming a plug I felt complete. I had picked up this errant slut, taken her to the middle of nowhere and then we had shared some of the most delightfully perverted pleasures I had certainly experienced. I had this pang of desire seeping through every fibre of my being. I wondered if I could take her home with me, 'adopt' her as if she was my own adult daughter and then repeatedly fuck her until she caught. It was a delicious, depraved fantasy and I loved it.
 
Back
Top