In/Out Board

These were made (badly) in Italy. They might be too large for hand luggage. That's a meter long level in the background of the second pic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

They are now in Naoko's house.

That may be just a touch too much for my little house, but I love the colors.

It's been a VERY long time, but was thinkin' of this place tonight and wanted to drop in to see who was here.

It's been a VERY long time, but was thinkin' of this place tonight and wanted to drop in to see who was here.

Look who the cat dragged in. :D

Long time no see. Come by the AH coffee shop and reading room. I'll buy you a cuppa or two. :rose::kiss:

Something in Majolica? Like a ceramic chicken toothpick holder for your kitchen? Kitchens should all have ceramic chickens . . .

Uh oh. I don't have any ceramic chickens. Is that wrong?
Well, not exactly "wrong", just ...

*searches for better, kinder word*

Okay, Yeah, it's wrong. I have ceramic chickens in my kitchen. I have a rooster, too, but even I admit that's a bit over the top.

Well, not exactly "wrong", just ...

*searches for better, kinder word*

Okay, Yeah, it's wrong. I have ceramic chickens in my kitchen. I have a rooster, too, but even I admit that's a bit over the top.

Good ol' VM has vowed to fix my problem. I expect the result any day now.

It goes into the USPS today. It's all packed up safe and addressed. I would have dropped it off yesterday but for some odd reason the little local PO didn't have a 'self-service' station. Go figure. Now I have to go to the next bigger one. I know they have one.

It goes into the USPS today. It's all packed up safe and addressed. I would have dropped it off yesterday but for some odd reason the little local PO didn't have a 'self-service' station. Go figure. Now I have to go to the next bigger one. I know they have one.

You're sweet, doll. Thank you.

My lady friend and I will be in Dublin for about nine days and then I'm off to Vienna for three and down the Danube hitting all the Christmas markets for the next week. BTW, Molly, did the chicken ever arrive?

My lady friend and I will be in Dublin for about nine days and then I'm off to Vienna for three and down the Danube hitting all the Christmas markets for the next week. BTW, Molly, did the chicken ever arrive?

Yes, and a thank you was sent. I'm saddened you did not receive it.

So I'm trying this knee replacement surgery once more after the first two didn't happen. The third time has to be the charm, right?

So I'm trying this knee replacement surgery once more after the first two didn't happen. The third time has to be the charm, right?

Good luck and keep your hands off the doctors. They break easy. ;)

I surely hope so, Madam. :rose:
Thoughts & Prayers.

And I'm back from the hospital less one major polyp and a length of colon. Oddly, I don't hurt much.

Strangely enough I went and had an 'oscopy today. Because I was driving and unaccompanied, anaesthetic was not an option and it bloody hurt.
I gotta go and spend an over-nighter next week, I gather.
I cannot say I'm looking forward to it.

I was wondering where you got off to.... The news is very good but when did this all take place and how did I miss it.

Well, I was a little preoccupied. Last year I had an occult blood test turn up positive so that required the 'oscopy. Yeah, there were polyps in there and one was too big to take out that way so major surgery was required because the size and location of the polyp gave it a 60% chance of turning cancerous some time in the future. It had to go. Fortunately these days they can do amazing things with robotic laparoscopy and I was in and out with only two nights in hospital. So I'm moving slowly but don't hurt too much. Tylenol will take care of all my pain needs and I should be fully recovered in 6-8 weeks.

In the morning, I'm off to tidewater, the land of loblolly pines, Spanish moss, bald cypress, swamps, sand, marshes, crape myrtle and miles of land that's flat as a pool table.

360px-Loblolly_Pines_South_Mississippi.JPG

Be good (if you like) or bad (if you want).

Is this thread about who's in or out of hospital or hospice or dispensary?

Back