Midwest Takeover

Naughty69M2M

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Posts
1,595
For Kililia, since I am not sure how to close a thread for certain people.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/17/a0/3e/17a03ef76f01d1e23fbad75e6196bd84--mature-men-older-men.jpg

At 55, Samuel Jones had no intentions of slowing down. Sure he was a big fish in a somewhat small pond. Still he had no qualms about staying in Indianapolis. He grew up here and had made quite the killing in the construction and demolition businesses he had owned.

In the few short years since he had cashed out, he had used that time to get in the best shape of his life and buy a couple of very nice condos, one in Miami and another in Tampa, as he still preferred the eastern United States. He used these places to act out some of his darker impulses, ones he had hidden from those in the community who knew him.

Recently, one of his former workers had ran into him and the two had talked, until the man’s daughter had shown up. I was then, Sam saw he latest project in the young beauty before him. He knew he had to keep up appearances in public, but he did not even hesitate in asking the young woman out, right in front of her own father.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top