Resubmitting

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Hi!

So, my story was rejected for using the wrong style of bold and italic tags.

On the Activity page it has Moderator Has Rejected Your Story. I fixed the tags and went through the process again (review and submit) and now it says Pending, but it also still has the rejected notice.

Is that standard?

Thanks and I apologize for the stupid questions of late.

I think if it says pending it should be okay. Just wait a few days and see what happens.

Personally, I would have deleted it and submitted it all over again from scratch. It only takes a few minutes.

I think if it says pending it should be okay. Just wait a few days and see what happens.

Personally, I would have deleted it and submitted it all over again from scratch. It only takes a few minutes.

Ok, thanks. That's the way I'll approach it in the future if there are similar problems.

Hi!

So, my story was rejected for using the wrong style of bold and italic tags.

On the Activity page it has Moderator Has Rejected Your Story. I fixed the tags and went through the process again (review and submit) and now it says Pending, but it also still has the rejected notice.

Is that standard?

Thanks and I apologize for the stupid questions of late.

If its "Pending", wait and see 2-3 days, should be OK. The Activity page doesn't grab 100% of activity, and also has a different refresh cycle.

The status on your Works page is the one to watch.

If its "Pending", wait and see 2-3 days, should be OK. The Activity page doesn't grab 100% of activity, and also has a different refresh cycle.

The status on your Works page is the one to watch.

Thanks!

I'll keep an eye on it.

Just a quick note to say thanks.

The story is up now, so it made its way through in spite of my idiocy.

Worth waiting for. The only thing I found disconcerting is you covered a lot of time - you had to, for the plot - but at times you only landed in a particular time zone for a few paragraphs and quickly moved on. The result being some character sketches written without much depth.

You were obviously keen to get them back together, but I reckon you could have taken longer to cover the years. A minor quibble though, good writing.

My beta readers rib me about taking 10,000 words to undo twelve buttons, so don't listen to me about time!

Worth waiting for. The only thing I found disconcerting is you covered a lot of time - you had to, for the plot - but at times you only landed in a particular time zone for a few paragraphs and quickly moved on. The result being some character sketches written without much depth.

You were obviously keen to get them back together, but I reckon you could have taken longer to cover the years. A minor quibble though, good writing.

My beta readers rib me about taking 10,000 words to undo twelve buttons, so don't listen to me about time!

Yup. That is absolutely correct and a very legitimate critique.

Any other thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read the story.

Back