Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Editor's Forum

Old 11-29-2017, 12:23 AM   #1
_Lynn_
Literotica Guru

Available to edit ~~ December 2017

If you're available to help for the next month, sign in here.

Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Old 11-29-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
PissKitten
Experienced

Hello, everyone, and Happy Holidays!

I'm PK and I will be available for editing (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.), content feedback, and beta reading for the foreseeable future! I work quickly and efficiently, whilst providing a supportive and productive experience for the writer I am helping.

All genres, styles, and sexual content that are acceptable to Literotica are acceptable to myself as well! I am opening to stories involving any multitude of fetishes or kinks, so long as rape or gratuitous violence aren't involved - when in doubt, check Lit's story guidelines! I am very open minded, but if it isn't something you will be able to post to the site because of its content, I cannot help.

If you are interested in my assistance or have any questions for me, please feel free to PM me and we can talk! It would be appreciated if you provide the word count or page length of your piece (less than 20 pages only, please), the general plot and gist of sexual content, and the type of editing you are looking for specifically.

I am quick to respond to inquiries and if I am unable to help you, for whatever reason, I can help point you to an editor that can.

I look forward to hearing from you!
PK

Old 11-29-2017, 09:37 AM   #3
Todger65
Usually Horny

Available

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Old 12-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #4
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

i'm willing to beta read/edit. Won't do incest, gay or scat/piss/fetish.

Pretty much any format.

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 12-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #5
SexyGeek
Experienced

Available

I am again available to edit. I prefer straight sex but can do light fetishes, nothing heavy.

I try to turn around in 48 hours for the first draft, mght be longer over the holidays,

Word processed or plain text OK.