The Tea Party

LincolnDuncan

Thread hijacker
Those fiscally conservative Republicans who always demanded to know how the government would pay for any new initiative, do they still exist?

My recollection is that they started showing up in American streets dressed as contestants from Monty Hall's Let's make a Deal just after Obama was elected.

Are they still around electing assholes to congress or have they just morphed into Trump bots with no real concern for fiscal matters?

Those fiscally conservative Republicans who always demanded to know how the government would pay for any new initiative, do they still exist?

My recollection is that they started showing up in American streets dressed as contestants from Monty Hall's Let's make a Deal just after Obama was elected.

Are they still around electing assholes to congress or have they just morphed into Trump bots with no real concern for fiscal matters?

They never existed.

The Tea Party showed up on the Boston Common lawn. They had quaint signs, and wore costumes. Cities and towns have voted on making our taxes higher, in order to keep programs that make Massachusetts a good place to live. (Proposition 2½ override) So, it was not suspicious, that people would protest high taxes.

Imagine my disappointment, when I was informed that the Tea Party was not a grass roots organization, but astroturf created by the Koch brothers.

:(

I'm curious to know if anyone has or does consider themselves to be a member of the Tea Party?

I found some delicious tea, prince of wales from Twinings. Smooth, not bitter and would go great with cucumber sandwiches. I can bring some blueberry scones too.

I’ll wait for my e-invite

I'm restricted to herbal tea crap now, no real tea, let alone coffee or cocoa. Damn that cardiologist! Probably a Gup. Let's throw Gups into the sea instead of tea. Any anyone who ever claimed to be a baghead. We'll drown their miseries for them, hey?

Those "fiscally conservative Republicans" are the same ones who are now supporting a budget and tax bill that will add Trillions of dollars to the deficit. If I remember correctly they are the same ones who were going to shut down the government because the then Democratic majority was voting to increase the spending level and the deficit. Funny how your priorities change when you have the stick of power isn't it?

I found some delicious tea, prince of wales from Twinings. Smooth, not bitter and would go great with cucumber sandwiches. I can bring some blueberry scones too.

I’ll wait for my e-invite

I really, really hate to be a jack ass, especially to a pretty lady like your self, but fuck a bunch tea! I'm a 'Merican! We don't drink no damned tea. Coffee, hot, black, strong and a lot of it. That's our drink. 'Coarse pretty ladies can always bring their tea and share a table. :)

Comshaw

Those "fiscally conservative Republicans" are the same ones who are now supporting a budget and tax bill that will add Trillions of dollars to the deficit. If I remember correctly they are the same ones who were going to shut down the government because the then Democratic majority was voting to increase the spending level and the deficit. Funny how your priorities change when you have the stick of power isn't it?

Comshaw

I don't think it matters any more. The question comes down to how hard are you going to get fucked, whether they are going to use lube or not and if they are going to have the common courtesy to give you a reach around.

Last edited:
I don't think it matters any more. The question comes down to how hard are you going to get fucked, whether they are going to use lube or not and if they are going to have the common courtesy to give you a reach around.

They will try to fuck us but they are stupid and we are many.

"5 to 1 baby, 1 in 5. No one here gets out alive. They got the guns but we got the numbers. Gonna win yeah, we're taking over."

Back