Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
It had been over two decade that he has build his career and reputation as a deadly business man. He quickly rose to the top through his youth and now in his late 40ths, he was beyond wealthy. He had recently become bored of the typical clubs and the young gold diggers that end up making more drama then he cared for now a days. He finally decided it was time to settle down and built a life with a young woman that would provide him with a family of his own to raise. After all, the only thing that was missing for his empire was an heir or more to continue his legacy.

He turn to his mother, whom he knew would pick the perfect proper young lady to give him the life he desired. As expected she had already had a young lady in mind for him. She greeted him at their home, had the maid bring them tea and cookies as she handed him a file. She smiles at her son: " Your father would be so proud of you...This young lady actually owes a debt to our family, to be exact your father....more then they ever be able to repay. I have contacted her parents whom agreed to her marriage though she does not wish to marry as she wants to continue her studies. But we both know that is of little matter after all "family" comes first" His mother smiles at him *

She hands him a USB a little update of a video of his new wife: " I actually manage to have the parents sign her off to you..." *She hands him and envelope with their marriage certificate* " I manage to make sure she was prepares for the wedding night..." *One thing he could guarantee was of his mother efficiency to expedite things to suite their purpose* " She just had her birthday last night and turn 18 and she had her first bled, i had her examine and she is perfectly healthy and strong enough to bare you healthy children" His mother stood up in her pink suit as she kisses his cheek before looking at her watch : " She should be at your home, i made sure she was delivered and prepared for you...go on..."

3 days ago, Anya's parents informed her about her father bad business deal and that he stole from a powerful company to pay for his debt in a bad deal as well as his gambling debt. She could not believe her ears when her parents told them of their solution which was her, they told her she was to marry to the son of the businessman their stole from in payment for the thief. Which might sound great for some but that ruin her own plans, to have her own life, worse yet on the night she decided to run away, a limo popped up and kidnapped her.

Anya Ivanov woke up drowsy and found herself in a large king size bed, in a beautiful white nightgown. She was already petite , 4'11 to be exact but she looked even smaller in his bed . For a moment, she thought she was dreaming but she slowly realized it was reality. She looked at the huge white bed which you only read about in romance books, she slip out of it to head to the door only to find it locked. She cursed as she rushed to open the balcony door as she gasps seeing how high it was and appear to be a big mansion. Anya long blond hair was blown back as the wind blew inside the room. Just as she began to access the situation to try and decide , she heard the door handle begin to turn..
 
Last edited:
Kent hadn't wanted to turn to arranged marriage. Then again, he wasn't the first of his family to resort to it. However, he'd reached an age where it was necessary. While getting away from the pace and need of business was welcome at times, the scene for a single man well out of his twenties and thirties was extremely limited. He had watched far too many dollar signs pop into the eyes of dates when they found out who he was. It was discouraging and frustrating.

As his later years leading into his second half century approached, he turned to his mother, matchmaker extraordinaire. When he stated his desire, he was not surprised when a candidate was already in the offing. Within a few days, he had information on her, a marriage license and all legal paperwork. He was married without having seen his bride or going through an extensive ceremony or courtship. He trusted his mother to have found him a wife that would suit his needs and desires, but the woman she'd found was somewhat alarming, in that she was young enough to be Kent's daughter. Still, the photos he saw of her showed that she was quite lovely, with a shapely body and striking eyes. The night of their marriage would also be the night of her eighteenth birthday: just barely legal, but the operative term was "legal."

Kent was informed when his bride arrived. He had some idea what the girl's reaction would be to becoming wife to a man over twice her age, so he had made sure she was deposited in the bedroom wearing nothing but a negligee, and that there be no clothing in closets or drawers except for the skimpiest of lingerie. He didn't want to seem predatory about the situation, but considering, it would be extremely difficult for it to appear otherwise.

Putting key to lock, he unlocked the bedroom door and opened it, only to find Anya standing in the center of the room, wearing almost nothing, looking like a wild animal caught in the headlights of a speeding automobile...
 
Anya Ivanov eyes widen at the sight of a much older man, though older he was quite handsome. She looked in disbelief as he stood at the door frame, he carried a powerful presence that most would see as intimidating. His powerful appearance took her off guard as she found herself staring back at him, when it dawn on her that the door was open behind him. She suddenly grab the lamp that stood on the small bed table beside the king size bed and toss it into his direction with all her strength. Without a moment of hesitation as the lamp flew at his head, she ran towards him and slide on the floor right between his legs. She quickly got up behind him and ran down the hall, without any idea where she was heading...

She ran into the wall before scrambling down the stairs almost losing her balance, she jumped over the side rail. She rushed towards the door only to find it impossible to open without Kent hand print. She cursed as she grab the nearest chair and tried to break the window, look in shocked as it did not break...She looked around to grab a weapon as his 2 guards rushed towards her. She rushed towards a door that led her in his giant kitchen. She pulled out two kitchen knife in each hands as she gets ready to fight against his men.

She glares at his men that block her way but dont advance waiting for Kent to appear...

She kept her back to the wall as she tries to think of a way out: " Release me now or i will kill you..."
 
Last edited:
The young lady standing in the center of the bedroom wore nothing but a thin negligee. From the brief glimpse he got of her, he could see she was quite attractive, the little she wore hiding nothing. For all intents and purposes, she may as well been nude. However, the fact that she wore even as little as she did lent an air of mystery to her, as rarified as it might be.

That this young woman was his wife, he found a little difficult to wrap his brain around. However, he was fully aware of who she was and why she’d been chosen.

For a moment, he felt some pity for her, because she looked like a trapped wild animal. When she burst out of the open door, he let her go. There was nowhere to go, nowhere to escape to, should that be her goal.

He heard her clamoring about the house, trying doors, to no avail. Calmly, he descended the stairs, following his ears to where the frenzy was most evident.

He found her in the kitchen, standing like some manner of savage, threatening the help with a knife. Even had she not been a child, her stature would have certainly lent such an illusion. She looked rather comical, such a diminutive woman, as good as nude, brandishing a knife as if she meant to shred everyone in the general vicinity.

Two security men stood at the front, shielding the kitchen workers from potential harm. Kent knew, had they decided to subdue her, she would be on the floor, unconscious, the knife no threat. However, the knowledge that this was the new Missus Rockwell kept them from treating her as they would have just any knife-wielding hellion.

Kent stepped calmly in front of the guards, who moved back a pace to allow him room.

“Hello,” he spoke to her as he’d intended to in the bedroom. His voice bore no alarm, his body language displayed no wariness. Pulling a chair away from a nearby table, he sat. Anya barely moved, aside from the fact that her attention was on him and not the other people she’d initially concentrated on.

“I’m Kent,” he continued confidently. “I understand you’re Anya. I realize you’re angry and confused. You have every right to be.

“Please, let me apologize for how you’ve come to be here. I assume this arrangement is not to your liking. To be honest, I don’t blame you. It’s an awful way to celebrate your birthday.

“I would further guess that someone my age would not be your first choice for a husband. Again, I don’t blame you. I feel like something of a pedophile simply having you here, in that outfit.

“Still, here you are. If you give it a chance, I believe you’ll find it to be not as objectionable a situation as you may currently believe it to be.”

He then turned to one of the frightened ladies who’d been in the kitchen when Anya had come storming in. “Brigit here is a wonderful baker. She makes the most amazing cakes. If I know her, she already has a birthday cake in the works for you.”

The look on the frightened woman’s face indicated she had nothing of the sort started, but still, she nodded slowly.

“You see,” Kent exclaimed, “she’s got preparations for a birthday celebration going, and here you stand. You probably interrupted her right in the middle of things.

“Threatening people is no way to make a good first impression. Put the knife down, and let Brigit finish with your birthday preparations.”

Kent did not hold out a hand, but his body language still betrayed nothing beyond unfazed relaxation, his voice continuing to carry only confidence and calm.
 
Anya Ivanov tried to not shake as Kent arrived calmly, his presence made her uneasy as he did not look concerned at all .She watched him sit down as his men back up as they kept the staff at a distance.

" your damn right, i am pissed! You had me kidnapped and i end up appearing in your bedroom in this ..." *points at her nighty* " Like some freaking sex doll ! Which i am NOT!"

She tried to recomposed herself as she was feeling panicked by the whole situation: " No offense Kent but your not my type...so you can hand me the divorce papers for me to sign"

Anya glared at him : " I want to go home , now...you obviously can have any woman...*glance at Briget and back at him* "Why dont you marry Bridget and return me home. I am sure she will make a much better wife then I "

Anya slowly place the knives down but close enough to be able to grab it : " I dont want a cake, i want to return home, now...cancel this marriage contract..."*She wanted to run away which seem impossible since the damn door seem to need Kent hand print. Anya Ivanov had always imagines traveling around the world as she dreamed to have a line up of lovers instead of the typical married life with kids. Yet here she was in the house of a wealthy business man after her family payed of their debt with her life.She did not know who she was more angry, her parents or this man. It was honestly frightening that she was in a nighty in the house of a total stranger whom she now carried his name and expected bear his children.**
 
Last edited:
Kent didn't let her anger fluster him. He didn't get where he was by letting others get under his skin. However, as this girl would find out, there was steel beneath the placid surface, should it be necessary.

The difficult part of the whole situation would be trying to convince her that he was no sexual deviant, and that she was truly not a prisoner, but that releasing her was out of the question. As well, he being so much older than she, it was going to be quite difficult for him not to come off as a "dirty old man."

In reference to her comment on her current state of dress, Kent told her simply, "I think you look quite lovely. What kinds of outfits do you prefer? I can supply you with anything you like.

"As far as divorce, I'm afraid that's out of the question. I know you feel trapped, but I send you home, and your father goes to prison. I was not the one who filed the charges, and the evidence against him was iron-clad. There are certain rules by which even one such as I must abide.

"Please, relax. No one here is going to harm you, though everyone here is allowed to defend themselves, should it be necessary.

"Please, you're making this far more difficult than it needs to be."

He sat back and crossed his legs, watching closely for Anya's next move.
 
Anya hated how calm and composed he was at that very moment which made her extremely nervous. It was difficult to keep herself calm as the whole situation was terrifying. She has no friends or allies in this household and made her feel so vulnerable.Here she was in a tiny sexy nighty which made her blush in front of strangers. She looked up at him furious as he dare ask her so casually: " i like jeans and big sweaters...i am not a damn sex doll for you..."

She looked at him in disbelief : " What?!?! What you mean its out of the question!?!? You cant force me to be your wife, are you insane?! Why are you doing this to me!?!? You can drop the charges and have my dad pay in installments "

She pushed back her hair as she cross her arms: " this is kidnapping which is against the law...so ...soo you cant pick any laws you want for your benefit...? You can't just lock me up here to be your wife ... " *smirks and points at his staff * " they are witness to your crime...so unless you want me call 911 and press charges, i suggest you release me at this very moment. "
 
"I did not do this to you. The man you are trying to keep out of jail did. The reason you were brought here the way you were is because he informed my people of your intention to run to avoid this. That also would have resulted in his imprisonment.

"I am forcing you to do nothing. If you believe my arrival at the door of the bedroom you occupied was for the purpose of ravishing you, you're mistaken.

"I have kidnapped no one. Your family would vouch that this is where you belong. Since you were underage when the marriage contract was drawn up, parental permission was necessary to carry it out. Both their signatures appear on all the necessary legal paperwork. You are of age now, but that makes the contract no less binding.

"I do not know who brought you here, but I had nothing to do with it. I was merely informed that you were here, and in which room. I had nothing to do with what you were dressed in, but it's evident that whoever brought you in decided what you were wearing was inappropriate."

Kent waved away the kitchen workers, who grudgingly and warily went back to their chores. The guards retreated to just outside the door.

He then got out of his chair and started walking toward Anya. However, instead of stepping directly to her, he stepped to where she'd laid the knife and picked it up. Carefully raking his thumb across the tip, he then looked over toward her and shook his head.

Now that he held the knife, Kent saw horror in Anya's eyes. Again shaking his head at her reaction, he crossed the room and placed it in the sink.

"Are you ready to start acting like a human being instead of an animal? Trust me, if you'd rather be an animal, you can be treated as such. Of course, if you don't like what you're wearing now, you'd truly hate what you'd be wearing then, for animals do not wear clothing..." It was the most ominous he'd allowed himself to get during this whole encounter, yet the steel was starting to show beneath the ice...
 
Anya tense up as she glared at him angrily but knew he spoke the truth, this all happen cause of her parents irresponsibility. It was easier being angry at him then her own parents since they were not here. She turn beet red as she indeed jump to that conclusion which now seem embarrassing. Her jaw practically drop as he mention her parent signed her off to him as his wife. She was so angry knowing her father was the type to do such a thing rather then take responsibility like an adult.

She looked up at him: " why would you accept to be married to a stranger, it does not even make sense....i dont want to be married to you...hell , i was planing to date in college and stuff...have "fun" ....not be married after high school"

She watched the workers return to their jobs , tensing up as he finally moves from his chair so casually. She carefully watched his every move feeling like a small girl as he looks at her with disapproving look. She relaxed as he placed the knife in the sink and not at her neck. She glares as he ask if she acted like a human. She paled as he mention her wearing nothing, the tone of his voice made her uneasy. Force some reason, it was the first time she sense, he was not the type to be crossed without paying dearly.

She looked away from him: " what exactly do you want from me? " *cross her arms over her chest to cover herself and appear more confident which she did not feel.* Whispers; " I just want to return home...i dont belong here..." *not understanding this was now her home*
 
Last edited:
Kent watched her sails billow a little less, then lay slack against the mast of her rage, as she started to acknowledge everything he said about her parents was true.

When Anya again spoke, it was a far different voice that issued from her throat than the storm that had poured from it so far. There was conciliation in her voice, a resolve that, much as she disliked the current situation, she realized she was not escaping it quite as easily as she might hope.

Kent resumed the chair he'd sat in for most of the encounter, then motioned for Anya to join him. Without waiting for her to sit, he began:

"This is an ideal situation for neither of us. I've spent some time out in the dating world, and have disliked the prospects presented. That said, I know how ludicrous the idea of an arrangement like this might sound. However, most of the women I've met, once they find out who I am, fall over themselves to remain close to me. But it isn't me they're falling for.

"Do you realize how bizarrely refreshing it is to have met a woman who wants nothing to do with me? Still, it's a lonely life, so I turned to matchmaking. Yes, I knew how young you were. I had hoped my new wife would be at least a little closer to my age, but beggars and all...

"I'm sorry if any plans you may have had for your life have been ruined. Education can certainly be arranged, though I’m not so obtuse as to believe learning your sole interest in desiring to pursue higher education. I can guess the kinds if activities you intended to engage in while in college. Such activities are possible here, merely with a partner who is far more experienced and thoughtful than the overwhelming majority of those you would endeavor to couple with at college. As well, here, there’s no need to concern yourself with sexually transmitted diseases, and while pregnancy is a possibility, it would be planned and not an unpleasant surprise.

“This is your home now, and while the thought may rankle at the moment, I hope it will feel more comfortable some time soon.

“However,” he began, his voice and demeanor darkening, “should there be a display such as the one performed just now, know that all here are allowed and expected to defend themselves. They will attempt to not harm the attacker, but the defense will be left to the attacked regarding the degree of force necessary to prevent his being harmed.”

There was more, much more, to tell her, but Kent thought it good to pause, and let what he said sink in.
 
Anya Ivanov reluctantly sat on the chair with an annoyed expression on her face, she honestly wanted to get out of his house: " You might of, but i did not even date yet and i dont care for you to be my husband in this life. No offense but your not even, remotely the type of men i would date...what you mean , who you are?!" *Roll her eyes *
" I dont care is your a damn billionaire, i dont want this marriage....i dont even know you...i just want a regular life and enjoy college years...I am not ready to commit to cleaning my own room, how the hell would i manage a marriage?!!"

She looked at him in disbelief as she turn beet red: " Oh my god....we are not...i mean...no way...out of the question. I am NEVER having sex with you....not in this life or the next....wa...wa...wait...did you say pregnancy?I am not having sex with you...and if i ever did end up knock up, i WILL have an abortion ! " *making it clear, she refuse his proposal of a life with him*

She stood up, tightening her fists to her side till her knuckles turn white as she glared at him: " You can NOT imprison me in this house against my will...I do NOT want to be your wife and even less bare you children...And if your so powerful or wealthy or whatever....buy yourself a damn wife! and leave me out of yours....Cause if your married to me, the only person that will join you in bed or get fucked by you is your own hand or a damn sex doll. "

She blows her bangs out of the way as she looks at him: "You want me here, fine but we be sleeping in separate room, so you can masturbate privately" *Smirks at him*
 
Kent smiled when she said he could buy a wife, because that's exactly why Anya was sitting there. That was, for all intents, exactly what he'd done.

Then, when she stood and spouted such defiant, disrespectful vitriol, he'd had it.

Kent Rockwell stood just enough to pull the tiny, barely-a-woman from her feet and over his lap. He then flipped the hem of her flimsy nightgown up over her back, exposing her bare, finely shaped butt. Then, before she had a chance to protest or even really know what was happening, He began to rain vicious swats to her exposed backside. The smacks echoed off the hard kitchen surfaces, and the people working merely looked up from what they were doing for a brief second before going back to it, a satisfied smile showing their approval for this treatment of their boss's new brat wife.

Anya's cries started out as shouts of outrage, and she tried wriggling free, but Kent had done this many times, so there was no way she was going to escape. As her round, white butt changed to pink, then red, her protests transformed into whimpers of impotent pain.

When Kent decided his new wife had had enough, he pushed her off onto the floor and let her contemplate this new turn of events as she wept.

Kent let his anger show when he spoke this time. It seemed the only thing this one was going to understand. "That is how spoiled, disrespectful children are treated. I have half a mind to give the order to the staff that, should you speak to them as you have me, to give you the same treatment, until you learn some respect for others."

Kent started out of the kitchen, not looking back at the whimpering ball on the floor.

"Get to your room." He snarled, then brushed past the guards and out of the room.
 
Anya Ivanov had always stubborn and manage to do her own way till she cross path with her now husband threw an arrange marriage. For the first time she had no control over the situation which made her rebellious. But never did she imagine she be married to such a man in her life.

She gasps as he suddenly pulled her over his lap: " what the fuck?! hey! get your ha..." * gasps as he spank her for the first time. She struggles like a wild cat to try get off his lap, failing miserably . Her small gasps turns to painful cries as her spank her harder and harder till his hand print lay over her red cheeks. She winced as she stumbled on the floor, look at him in disbelief as her cheek were wet with tears.*

She glared at him as she wiped her tears as he spoke of being a disrespectful child. She hated him that he even consider letting his staff dare touch her. She slowly stood up as he ordered her to their bedroom. She recomposed herself as she vowed to herself that she would get her revenge on him and make him regret putting his hands on her and threatening to let other ppl do the same. She runs past him and headed to their bedroom..

She burst through their bedroom and slam the door hard. She rushed to washroom to wash her face and look around for real clothing. Every draws/closet only contained nighties,short expensive silk robes, corset, heels , under garment but no real clothes .

By the time Kent would arrive upstairs to their bedroom, all the draws, closet were open and it was obvious by her expression that she realized that every clothing were made to be accentuate her best feature and be accessible to his needs.

She turns and glares at Kent: " You cant just kidnap me and do as you wish with me! I will never sleep with you or bare you a child, that i swear! I swear if your staff fucking touch me, they will have to kill me cause i will go for their throats !" *She pulled out one of the small draws and threw it in his direction as she lets out a scream of rage. She
found herself panting heavily and shake as her rage turn to fear as she realize their was no way she could escape such a man. She somehow knew that even if she escape these wall, he would find her and bring her back to this place, her new home.*
 
Last edited:
Anya pushed past Kent as he stalked from the kitchen. He watched her streak up the stairs, heard her bare feet patter in the hallway, then a door slam. He originally had had no intention of going back to her room. She'd made him too angry, something the most obstinate business partners had failed to accomplish.

Though he hadn't originally planned on seeing her in the bedroom again so soon, somehow he felt compelled to go there.

Much as she may have wanted it, there was no way for Anya to avoid him, should he not wish it. When he entered the bedroom, he was met with more venom.

He dodged the drawer she hurled at him, then took out a phone and whispered something into it while Anya raved. When she had finished this round of furious protest, there was a knock at the door.

"I told you if you wanted to snap and snarl like a wild animal, you would be treated as such." Kent opened the door, and a cage waited outside. He dragged it into the center of the room.

Unlocking the cage door, he threw it open, then approached the raging young woman.
 
Anya turn to the door , confused as she saw the cage and paled as he spoke as she could not believe that he would dare try place her in a cage. She backed away from him as she grabbed the lamp behind her and toss it at him and jumped over the bed to place him at a distance: " i swear, if you try to touch me, i will make you regret it! " Grabbing something near her and slice at his arm as he dare reach for her. If he wanted to treat her like an animal, she was planing draw blood or atleast attempt to kill him.

She back away, panting as she wanted to kill him: " stay the fuck away from me! or i will fucking kill you ! " *she pick up one of the sharp piece of the broken lamp in her other hand. She kept her weapons close to her body and every one of his move, she sliced at him*
 
Kent was really beginning to wonder if this whole ordeal was worth his time. He'd expected resistance, but no amount of reason could get through this girl's thick skull. He should just let her fucking go, and see how well she fared. It was pretty obvious Anya hadn't looked out a window, or she'd have known civilization - of any sort - was at least an hour away in any direction, and that anyone she met along the way would know who he was, and who she was and why she was there.

She could try the authorities, but much as she liked to think otherwise, she was there perfectly legally.

The weapons Anya kept picking up were no threat. They might make her feel better, but Kent could see a dozen different ways to disarm her.

He'd tried calm reason. The girl refused to respond to that. The spanking had shocked her into some manner of compliance, at least for a moment or two.

Kent picked up a stocking from where Anya had thrown it in an obvious attempt to find out what other clothing might be in the room and walked toward her. When she lunged at him with her shard of the lamp she'd broken, he easily dodged it and shot out a hand, grabbing her wrist. In seconds, the weapon was on the floor and both her hands bound behind her. When she began to squeal her protest, Kent grabbed another piece of lingerie and stuffed it into the screeching hole in her face, muffling the noise. Anya tried to run away, but Kent merely stuck out a foot, and she tumbled to the floor. Picking up another stocking, he tied her ankles, then bound the whole works together in a very neat hogtie.

"Lay there a few hours," he told her. "Lay there a few days, it makes no difference to me right now. It's all up to you. If, when I decide to untie you, you remain as recalcitrant as you currently are, there's a very nice shed out back, much, much smaller than this, with a nice, cold concrete floor."

Anya had done a fine job of making him out to be a villain in all this, and he'd tried to be otherwise, but it appeared she wanted a villain. Much as he loathed it, for the moment at least, he'd be that villain.

He then left the room, closing and locking the door behind him.
 
Anya gasps as he easily disarmed her, gag and tied her up, she struggled glaring at him. She wanted to get away but no matter how much she tried to escape she failed. She ceased to struggle after a few hours as she expected him to return and untie her and begin to panic as he fail to return. She struggled but after a full day passed, she lost the energy to struggle against the binds and free herself. She began to wonder if he ever come back as half of another day past and he failed to return. She cursed as she realized that the only way to survive might require that she stop being so violent and learn to be patient and listen.After all so far her tactic got her humiliated and tied on the floor and about to get caged.

She realize whether she screamed or not, she was legally his wife and throwing a tantrum would get her no where except on his bad side.He did not seem remotely intimidated by her tantrums and it did not help her escape.She obviously needed to use her head and not her emotion to get her out of this damn situation. Which would be a hell of a struggle for her since she never used any of the more intellectual tactic in her life. Which would be even more difficult after the tantrum she displayed so soon after her warning, she pray she manage to find a way of of this mess...Soon after she fell asleep, as almost another day past...

After almost 3 days past, she slowly was awoken by the sound of movement and a door opening. Kent found her hog tied on the ground as she look up at him but instead of trying to scream. She turn away from him, she obviously upset that he tied her up for days but atleast she appeared to tired to start another fight by her demeanor.
 
Kent stalked from Anya's bedroom, giving orders that no one was to open the door until he did. Let some time with no water or food, unable to move, work on her. Let the humiliation of pissing herself help break down that resistance. He'd proven to her that she was no match for him, and he had no compunction regarding restraining her again should he feel it necessary.

As the sun began to go down on day three of Anya's isolation, Kent finally decided to check in on her. She had to be hungry, thirsty and stiff as hell.

When he opened the door, the scent of urine was strong in the air. Somehow, she'd managed not to crap herself, of which he was grateful, but the other, she'd been unable to avoid. There was no mess on the floor, as by the way it hung on her body, her nightgown had soaked up all the liquid. A further humiliation to aid the rest.

When he stepped in, he saw more disgust than fury in her eyes when she craned her neck to see who'd entered. Still, there appeared to be a sense of resolution that she hadn't displayed at any time before he'd tied her.

When Anya turned away from him, Kent moved around to where the only way she could avoid looking at him was to close her eyes.

Squatting near her head, he asked, "Are you ready to be reasonable? If not, I can leave you like this another couple days. I don't know how you haven't shit yourself by now, but if I let you lay there a bit longer, I'll bet you'll manage.

"Now, are you going to act like a human being at least, so we can get to know one another and the situation we find ourselves in?"
 
Anya cursed as she body was killing her, she glared at him" You win, ok!? please untie me and i won't attack you...you made your point...." *Hisses as she could not properly move and her muscle began to hurt deeply. God she started wonder if she able to wal;k after he unties her bond. She tried avoid eye contact as she was so humiliated*

*she hate how easily he controled the situation and her failure to get free on her own: " Kent please, let me go...you made your point, i will be reasonable...and be civilized"
She fought the urge to threaten him or ideas of assaulting him and try escape again. She decided best just listen him out and think of her options after all theonly way out of the house was with him. She hated feeling she was his property from now on and his power began frighten her.
 
Kent could see her resistance building again, even as she lay restrained on the floor. Still, her face betrayed her discomfort at having been immobile for so long.

He considered what she said for a moment. It was obvious she was still boiling, but her time alone had given her a chance to think. She now knew he could outmaneuver and overpower her at any time, and that knowledge hurt her almost more than anything else he could have done to her.

Kent knelt and began working the knots he'd made in the stockings. They were extremely tight from her struggles, and eventually, he was forced to pull a small pen knife from his pocket and cut Anya loose.

He attempted to help her to her feet, but her legs weren't up to the task. That knowledge gathered, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her like the insignificant load she was into the bathroom. Carefully, he sat her on the toilet and pulled her soiled nightgown off.

"I imagine at this point, you need this." He waved a hand at the commode. "Get yourself a shower. I'll be waiting outside. Call out if you need my help." Throwing the nightie into the laundry chute by the door, he left Anya to get herself presentable.

He knew he could have stayed to make sure she didn't try to hole up in the bathroom, but there was no lock on the door, it being a private bath, and further, he figured she'd gotten awfully hungry, so no matter how angry she might be, he assumed food was on her agenda as well.
 
Anya quickly took care of business, god know it took long enough before being allowed by him. What was terrifying was how calm he was with her and somehow knew she attempt to escape and seem prepared.
Anya hates how vulnerable she felt when she was around him. She was to weak to argue against him and did not struggles as he carries her to the washroom. She looked away blushing as he undress her like a child.

She was angry at herself for failing on running away.she finally just got into the bath and wash her hair, scrub herself clean till her skin turn red. She rinse off in a boiling shower, she came out red as a lobster.

She step out wrap in a towel as her stomach growl and found a tray of food on a table that was brought in for her. She quickly ate and sat down before looking for real clothes.
It appeared that all the nighty left were see through now as if a punishment.
 
Last edited:
Kent left Anya alone to complete whatever ablutions she may need to take care of. During that time, he had a table set for her and a meal and drink brought up.

When he entered, she was seated and eating heartily. He observed that she wore merely a towel, apparently unhappy with the choices in clothing left for her. It made no difference in his mind. He liked how she looked with the towel wrapped tightly around her petite form as much as he had seeing her in the flimsy negligee she’d worn when he first saw her. When he felt she could be trusted would be the day she received everyday clothing. Until then, lingerie was the only body covering she would receive.

Kent pulled a chair up to the table and sat. For a minute or so, he simply watched in silence as Anya ate. Every once in a while, she glanced in his direction, but didn’t speak.

Finally, he sat back and said, “Are you ready to talk like a civilized person now?” He knew such phrasing might be inflammatory, and therefore could be detrimental to the détente currently in effect between them, but he felt it a question that needed asking. As he had when trying to reason with her, his tone was calm and measured, not edged with the anger he’d let surface just before he left her laying hogtied on the floor.
 
She wiped her mouth clean as she finished eating everything, as she lay back in the chair glaring at him. She open her mouth to should as his question aggravated her but she bit down her tongue remembering he may not look it but he was dangerous. She pushed back her hair annoyed: " Yes, i am ..." *She honestly wanted to flee but doubt she manage get out and sighed: " I can not be your wife, even less bare you children....so i wuld very ...much appreciate it if you let me go...Look i can get a job and pay back debt slowly...very slowly...Just please dont keep me here to be your woman and bare you children. I dont know you and dont want to start my life with a stranger...i just want a normal life of dating in college and all its benefits and having nothing to do with you....You obviously have money, you can find another woman to be your wife...and have all the kids you desire...so please be reasonable. I mean i dont see why you would chose me, you dont know anything about me..." *Unaware he had a thorough research on her by his mother, enough to fill several boxes*
 
So that was it. She was starting to actually figure out what few options there truly were. Still, she wanted nothing with being where she was. As he'd told her, it was refreshing to meet a woman to whom his money and power meant nothing.

"Do you think if it was that easy, that I wouldn't have simply opened the door and let you run screaming into the night? To put it in the bluntest of terms, you're a fucking pain in the ass. However, as I've already told you, I did not choose you. You were chosen for me, and getting out of it is nigh on impossible. For either of us. Had this marriage been our choice, divorce would be as easy as any other run-of-the-mill marriage out there. As it is, there are complications that preclude termination by anything short of death. Now, I have no great desire to find out what may lie beyond this world, if indeed anything at all, and I'm fairly confident you hope to live as long a life as you can as well.

"So, as much as you may loathe the idea, you're here for the duration. A prison it may be, but it's a very fine prison. I believe you to be a fairly rational young woman, our introduction notwithstanding, and you need to start to realize resistance will yield you nothing but more torment, both in your own mind, as well as physical, should it be deemed necessary."

Why could this girl not get through her head that releasing her was impossible? As he'd told her, if he could have been rid of her, he'd have turned her loose that first day. She was anything but the spouse Kent would have chosen for himself, but his mother would not negate this marriage. The debt had been forgiven the moment Anya had set foot in the house. And the idea of her paying it back was laughable. She had no idea the trouble her father was in that led her to this.
 
Back
Top