I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past six, seven years, I've noticed that increasingly more and more younger women - college coeds and 20somethings - have shown more interest in me. I don't know if it's the gray hair I have or the books I read in coffee shops and mall food courts. Am I complaining? Helll NO!!

For the past six, seven years, I've noticed that increasingly more and more younger women - college coeds and 20somethings - have shown more interest in me. I don't know if it's the gray hair I have or the books I read in coffee shops and mall food courts. Am I complaining? Helll NO!!

I can say the same...wish it had happened years ago, but not complaining just now either
;)

44 year old

why is it that you young ones only want the older married ones? when i was single i could never get laid but as soon as i put that ring on my finger i got so many offers from the younger crowd at work and the pub.

why is it that you young ones only want the older married ones? when i was single i could never get laid but as soon as i put that ring on my finger i got so many offers from the younger crowd at work and the pub.

Some feel that we're safe, act like we're practice. Some have married men fetish. Both do my ego well.

my problem (although it's not really a problem) is that I'm attracted to the same kind of woman I was when I was in my 20's; 18-24, perky breasts, long legs, the girl next door type. Now I'm in my forties, and cruising the college campus make me look creepy lol

my problem (although it's not really a problem) is that I'm attracted to the same kind of woman I was when I was in my 20's; 18-24, perky breasts, long legs, the girl next door type. Now I'm in my forties, and cruising the college campus make me look creepy lol

At least with my college...there were bars right off campus. You knew the older guys were going there hoping to hook up with college chicks. And there were a number of girls like me there to hook up with older men....

she should be cherished when she is good and cherished even more when she is bad.........

Meh....ok. we're not a good fit. Nothing personal, but for a guy your age, there's a lot about women you don't understand.

in case any one (man or woman) is interested, I am 66. no mind games either, just sex either way or both at once

I haunt, so to speak, a Starbucks situated close to a State of New York university, a private, Catholic college, a medical school, and a law school. For the two hours I'm there writing notes for short stories I hope to share with others someday, I'm witness to several young ladies, most always at least 25 years my junior.

It's refreshing to see such lovely women come in and my writing frustration ease with their beauty. It's nice to catch them looking over at me when I look up from the paper or Nook Color I use for research.

I may have chimed in before, but Master is 56 and I am 43. I love feeling like His special, sweet, adored babygirl.

I've been drawn to older men my whole life. I adore Master :)

My Master is about 12 years older than me and I like it that way. He's able to teach me things that guys my age and younger haven't a clue about. Most of the men I've been with have been older than me, but not by that much and it's shown in how they treated me. I'd much rather have an older, more experienced man.

My Master is about 12 years older than me and I like it that way. He's able to teach me things that guys my age and younger haven't a clue about. Most of the men I've been with have been older than me, but not by that much and it's shown in how they treated me. I'd much rather have an older, more experienced man.

Yet another thing you and I have in common!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back