Third time's a charm......

TracyVonTeese

Really Really Experienced
Hi after a brief hiatus I've been feeling the urge to return. Dont know if any of you remember me any way I've decided on a different direction for my new thread starting off nice and slow and plenty of teasing this time around!!!

Hope you enjoy my new thread, cant wait to hear from you xxxx

Attachments

• 2011-05-26 22.54.34.jpg
    2011-05-26 22.54.34.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 5,382
  • 2011-05-26 22.55.29.jpg
    2011-05-26 22.55.29.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3,353
  • 2011-05-26 22.55.59.jpg
    2011-05-26 22.55.59.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 3,485
  • 2011-05-26 22.56.42.jpg
    2011-05-26 22.56.42.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 5,444
Welcome back!! Great new start! While I can't wait for more....you go at your pace! :D

Thanks for the welcome back lads. Heres another for tonight. Please leave feedback on my pics and any suggestions you have. P.M.s are welcome too ;)

Attachments

• 2010-11-15 17.04.27_edit0_edit0_edit0.jpg
    2010-11-15 17.04.27_edit0_edit0_edit0.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3,060
Thanks for the welcome back lads. Heres another for tonight. Please leave feedback on my pics and any suggestions you have. P.M.s are welcome too ;)

Wow...that is HOT Tracy. Damn, what a body and what great lingerie. Excellent pics...it is great to have you back!

Lovely picture!

I hate to suggest it but I personally adore the cliche'd "Bent over" pose. :)

Kind of like this one?? ;)

i found this on my phone, I was only going to post new pics on this thread, Ah well in for a penny...........

Attachments

• 2010-11-15 16.52.24_edit0_edit0.jpg
    2010-11-15 16.52.24_edit0_edit0.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,730
Hi after a brief hiatus I've been feeling the urge to return. Dont know if any of you remember me any way I've decided on a different direction for my new thread starting off nice and slow and plenty of teasing this time around!!!

That is a very sexy sequence of pictures...thank you for sharing.:kiss:

Sasha

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to comment on my new thread hopefully i will get some new pics up tomorrow.
As much as i love getting P.M.s asking me "if i have a gag reflex" how much i "can take" is not going to get you a reply.
I dont want to sound like a bitch but please put a bit of thought into your messages i love talking dirty and having fun online as much as anyone.
More pics to come soon, Tracy xxx

I am vert happy to see you back posting!! You are one sexy and gorgeous woman!

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to comment on my new thread hopefully i will get some new pics up tomorrow.
As much as i love getting P.M.s asking me "if i have a gag reflex" how much i "can take" is not going to get you a reply.
I dont want to sound like a bitch but please put a bit of thought into your messages i love talking dirty and having fun online as much as anyone.

Lol, what a pick up line "Hey, do you have a gag reflex?" :D

Sorry you got pestered by lamers.

Missed anything might have posed before, but so happy I didn't miss this. You have a wonderful body and there is something to be said for classy teasing!

Gorgeous, sexy pictures! Welcome back - I am enthusiastically subscribed!!!:kiss::rose:

xxx
Tyler

Nice tease., Tracy. You certainly have me "on the edge" in anticipation ... :D

Welcome back! Love the shots...very enticing! :)

I apparently missed your first thread, which is very much my loss. That said, this one's off to a lovely start. Can't wait to see more! :D

Welcome back Tracyand thanks for the beautiful pics.
Do bozos really say crap like that? Imagine what their pick up lines r irl!

Wow love your body! Absolutly gorgeous... I could spend hours kissing and licking all over it. Keep the pics coming!

Back