New Member Introductions

I am also new here. I am a 35 year old male living in the midwest (US). I am searching for topics involving females that still like to wear nylons on their legs and the power they have wearing them. It is a tough subject to find serious females with the similar interest. I welcome any ideas where I should look or who to contact. Thanks for your time.
 
Hello everyone! I'm Kate, I'm a 20 (yes I'm young ^.~) year old female from Texas. I love writing and have done previous erotic RPs and this one seems more my style. I look forward to meeting new people and seeing where things go.
 
hi im new, slut_trish im very much in2 crossdressing and general being a dirty slut.

Please msg me if u want to know more

trish
 
Hi, all. I'm 23, in school, graduating in may. I was a creative writing major in undergrad. Poetry was where I focused most of my attention, although very little of it was sexual in nature. I came here, not to write about sexual content, but simply to congregate with more open, more interesting people. I love talking (probably why I take part in forums now and then), so feel free to message me.
 
seems I have 'muckin fuddled' things up by replying to a few threads and only now finding this one!!:)

Oh well, apart from being easily confused I am:

female
36
mother to nearly 12 year old
separated for 4 years ( time to get back on that horse dammit!)
Ahh the above comment does not mean I have a sexual interest in animals, just an interest in getting beck to being sexual!
And yes I often use humour/sarcasm to cover nervousness and/or insecurities
oh yeah and I'm an Aussie
 
The basic outline:

47 year-old male
Northern California
married with children
essentially no "action" at home
uses chat to help alleviate the tension
wrote some erotic stories several years ago, now considing getting back to it
about to be laid off from work


Want to know more? Send me a message and ask.
 
Last edited:
seems I have 'muckin fuddled' things up by replying to a few threads and only now finding this one!!:)

Oh well, apart from being easily confused I am:

female
36
mother to nearly 12 year old
separated for 4 years ( time to get back on that horse dammit!)
Ahh the above comment does not mean I have a sexual interest in animals, just an interest in getting beck to being sexual!
And yes I often use humour/sarcasm to cover nervousness and/or insecurities
oh yeah and I'm an Aussie

Howdy and Welcome from another Aussie. There are a few of us here.
 
newbie looking to be abused

Hi, i'm a 20 year old male from India. I am very submissive and searching for a Mistress to dominate me, but i also enjoy watching Lezdom. I guess i am fascinated by cruel Mistresses and dont care whether they are whaling on a male or female sub.
I enjoy light cbt, spanking, anal, humiliation, ass licking, cum swallowing, piss drinking among other things.
i have a fantasies about mistresses forcing me to be gay and also about being dominated by transvestites and shemales. i also fantasize about being a slave to submissive females(if they force me to service their Mistresses or Masters so much the better....) i guess i'll obey anyone in a skirt, even if there is a cock underneath(yum...).
So please feel free to dominate me even if it's just onetime commands or just verbally abuse me.

with lots of love
 
New member

Hi everyone, My name is Leeann and I am a 41 year old housewife married for the second time. Hubby directed me to this sight, and encouraged me to submit my stories. We are both very sexual, he is the love of my life. He has helped me to explore, and express my sexuality in ways I never thought I would be able to. I just love Lit, and really enjoy the people and the stories. I have many intrests, but sex is numero uno, in my book.
 
Hi everyone, my name is Nola, and I like to meet new people and talk about everything that's of interest. Guess that's why I'm here. :)
 
Newbie

Hello All:

My first online posting anywhere. Single caucasian male, fourt-six years of age.

I have always been interested in BDSM. I have collected literature from all sources since I was 20. The subject has always fascinated me. I started reading Literotica Stories 5 years ago and always go back because the authors there are the best. I have a vivid imagination and I hope to write a story of my own.

I enjoy playing online video games. I used to play "Everquest Online Adventures Frontiers" but I quit after 5 years. I now play Tiger Woods 09 online. Tomb Raider and World Series of Poker are my other Favourites.

Relationships: Nothing to write about. I consumed my entire life with work. I quit my job last month because new owners took over the business. I gave them one months training. I am enjoying the time I have to myself. I can discover new avenues that I have missed such as this website.

Experiences: Nothing to write about. How I always yearned for that special woman to enter my life. A woman who enjoys the Lifestyle as much as I. I will post an Ad soon and that will be another first for me.

Closing: I hope you find this introduction acceptable and look forward to sharing correspondence with women who are intersted in D/S.

Signature Line: "I want to be, Forever Young" -Rod Stewart
 
Hi everyone,

I am very sexually oriented and love the female body. I am joining just to see what kind of interesting things/people I can find. I like to get any info I can on the topic of sex. I am single for now but want to find a special woman eventually. I have been in one long term relationship and am trying to find myself now.
 
hi,

i am 25, married, Indian origin guy in IL. Looking to meet like minded women who ae horny and slutty and wanna have something discreet

Arjun
 
Michigan here

have been coming to this site for quite a while for the stories,,, but would really like to explore this site more as I have time right now,, in my fifties , married and would like to link up for casual conversation with a mature married women that is humorous and sensual. If your looking on this site we have something in common already. Looking to get to know the other members of Lit..
 
I've posted a tiny bit but better late than never with the intos, eh?
I'm a extrovert intuitive feeler perceiver currently trapped in a lawyer's body and waiting for the time when the incubating ideas can spring out on canvas or paper, photo or print...

Other than that things are pretty typical: married with kiddles, balancing careers and mortgages, pets, and ailing parents. Sounds corny but I love things that are still somewhat free: sunsets, a breeze, the seasons... I love science but don't have the math to discuss it deeply, believe in God but loathe religion, and would rather ignore idiots and praise a step anyone makes toward knowing themselves fully.

And chocolate. Dark chocolate.

M
 
Hi every one, I'm a 19 year old girl attending college, majoring in politics (blah) among other things. I've been coming to lit for a little while now but have only just signed up. Am looking forawrd to getting to know some of you better, y'all seem like a lovely bunch! :)
 
Hi everybody!!!

Hi there!
I just became a member of Lit, but have been around for a bit. I found this site while looking for erotic stories and found some very hot stuff on BDSM. Then I discovered my interests go far beyond that (hehehehe). Needless to say I love to read. I haven´t written in a loooooooong time, but I hope one day I can give back to Lit =) I am currently trying to get my degree in Philosophy and working at a call center as well. I am single and love cats, music, chinese food and rainy days. I guess that´s enough for now. English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if I make mistakes and hope they are not the awful kind. I´d appreciate if you corrected me.
Have a great night! ;)
 
Just posting my View

Hi everyone,

I am 40yr old male living in Iowa. I have been reading stories on Lit erotica for quite a few yrs. now and just recently discover the Discussion Board site. I hope to read more of these and to meet new people if you have any question I would be more than happy to answer just Pm me and I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity.
 
Hello to all,

47 year old man Irish - been lurking on the site for a while.

Happy Married, kids and wouldnt chnage that for the world.

Here to interact and share ideas for own love life - love the site and the honesty many express here. breath of fresh air in this funny world....

hope to share some ideas

ciao
 
Last edited:
Hello

This is an interesting site.

It activates our creative juices. Its nice to read the writings of people of like minded interests. Hope to meet people whom I can discuss and explore things which I dont usually with my real life buddies. G

Justin
 
Back
Top