Looking for a particular cuckold niche

katt2007

Really Experienced
I rather like the stories of C.D.E (whose stories at unfortunately not on literotica) about cuckolding and I have been searching unsuccessfully for more like them. I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything similar.

There are a lot of cuckold stories on this site, but none of them seem to quite align with what i am after. In C.D.E's stories the husband, though a wimp, is always reluctant and cajolled into cuckoldry by the psychological tricks of the wife (and sometimes a marriage counsellor), rather than bullied by the bull. For example, he might be persuaded to let another man sleep with his wife in order to show he is not a jealous husdand, or eat a black man's creampie to show he isn't racist. It is as if the wife's outrageous requests are perfectly reasonable and the husband agrees because he doesn't want to appear unloving or rude. He might end up reluctantly sucking his wife's lover's cock to make up for the inconvenience of her being out when he called.

What I don't want is husbands who get turned on by cuckolding - it is always just a duty. And I don't want them treated too cruely in ways which aren't sexual.

Any suggestions?

[I am not sure whether we are allowed to link to external sites, but one can easily find CDE's stories by searching for "CDE cuckold"on google.]

Look for a series by BigBopper, the husbands boss blackmails him to have his wife sleep with him, neither the wife or husband want anything to do with it, but the force of blackmail is too powerful, the wife finds it hard not to enjoy the sex with his boss, great series.

I rather like the stories of C.D.E (whose stories at unfortunately not on literotica) about cuckolding and I have been searching unsuccessfully for more like them. I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything similar.

There are a lot of cuckold stories on this site, but none of them seem to quite align with what i am after. In C.D.E's stories the husband, though a wimp, is always reluctant and cajolled into cuckoldry by the psychological tricks of the wife (and sometimes a marriage counsellor), rather than bullied by the bull. For example, he might be persuaded to let another man sleep with his wife in order to show he is not a jealous husdand, or eat a black man's creampie to show he isn't racist. It is as if the wife's outrageous requests are perfectly reasonable and the husband agrees because he doesn't want to appear unloving or rude. He might end up reluctantly sucking his wife's lover's cock to make up for the inconvenience of her being out when he called.

What I don't want is husbands who get turned on by cuckolding - it is always just a duty. And I don't want them treated too cruely in ways which aren't sexual.

Any suggestions?

[I am not sure whether we are allowed to link to external sites, but one can easily find CDE's stories by searching for "CDE cuckold"on google.]
Hello katt 2007
CDE stories------well that certainly brings back a few memories for me. I use to communicate with CDE himself in the mid 2000. We exchanged story ideas for months on end. He suggested I should write. When he read my only story he strongly encouraged me to continue writing.

And then he mysteriously broke off contact. I wished I knew what happened to him.

You can find all his stories here http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/cde/index.htm

Cheers
Frank
Australia

Note to Katt

The approach of CDE is refreshing.
It sounds like he avoids the main trap of many cuckold stories-- in these, the woman is clearly acting to please hubby & gratify his perverse desires.

To make any sense, except as jerk material, the wife has to do it for her own reasons, for love, sex or whatever. *Perhaps* the hubby will end up taking a perverse or maso delight in the arrangement, but that can't be her reason for taking lovers.

The Hard Road to Easy Street series by Belted and Teased are like that to a degree, although the man generally is a willing participant

Hello katt 2007
CDE stories------well that certainly brings back a few memories for me. I use to communicate with CDE himself in the mid 2000. We exchanged story ideas for months on end. He suggested I should write. When he read my only story he strongly encouraged me to continue writing.

And then he mysteriously broke off contact. I wished I knew what happened to him.

You can find all his stories here http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/cde/index.htm

Cheers
Frank
Australia
Hey,

I don't know if you read this. But I am happy that you talked to him in the past. He's my favorite author.

Back