Boys that act like girly sluts

I wish that was me feeling the warm cum run down my face...

just lie still, while I pull my cock from between your sexy lips, now point it at your face and stroke it, sexy girl.
Ready?
mmmmm
Oh yes... *rubs your thick cock, smearing my red lipstick up and down your shaft, pulling faster and faster. I bite my lower lip in anticipation and look up at you with my blue eyes and tussled blonde hair from the face fucking you were giving me, when I start to hear you moan...*
 
Hey boys :)

I registered just to post this, after having just discovered the forum.

I read Johnny's first post and was so aroused by what he said here:



Playing with myself in my pantyhose and skirt, especially as I read that second paragraph, I bought myself to orgasm at the thought there are men out there who want a girl like me, and want me to be me.

When I'm dressed, nothing is more arousing or erotic for me than the thought of being dressed in my favourite tights, skirt, heels and makeup; on my knees in front of a real man, sliding his thick shaft between my soft lipsticked lips; hand on my head gently gripping my long hair as he pleasures himself with my mouth, getting faster and faster and I feel him tense, grunt, and shoot ropes of thick sperm down my throat...

Nothing is more fulfilling or erotic for me, and while I haven't done this yet, given the opportunity I know I would. Knowing there are men out there I could make hard just by being me, and what they would do with me, taking me, mounting me from behind, wrapping their arm around me so I can't move as I feel them urgently thrusting into me, knowing that whether I liked it or not, soon I was going to feel his seed pumping inside me making a woman out of me...

There I go again! Just this post has me so aroused, let alone the rest of this thread!

Anyway, *blushes* hello everyone :) If any boys here want to post here or PM me, feel free. I have a few pics *bites lower lip, shyly* but only leg shots for now.

Mm, that's really hot.

Glad to find this thread is still going, thanks to naughty wannabe sluts like Jessica. This post is just the sort of thing I'm talking about. Girlyboys make such good sluts because, like Jessica, they're so keen to suck and swallow and then get pounded in their cute panty wearing butts!
 
I'm on the other side of the o.p. I want to be the little sissy all dolled up and get to go down on some guy. It will never happen of course, i won't risk my marriage for that. But i can still dress up when the wife isn't home and play with my toys and pretend.

Hot. I guess we're the two sides of the same coin. In another life, I would love to see what an eager girly slut you could be, all dolled up and sliding down my dick. Oh, well, I guess we can fantasise.
 
Mm, that's really hot.

Glad to find this thread is still going, thanks to naughty wannabe sluts like Jessica. This post is just the sort of thing I'm talking about. Girlyboys make such good sluts because, like Jessica, they're so keen to suck and swallow and then get pounded in their cute panty wearing butts!

Don't tease me now Johnny... when and where? :)
 
Guilty of such.
But it's soo much fun.
Love feeling a cock grow in my throat, get rock hard, suck it like ita the last cock on earth, love grabbing their hands, and putting them on my head and having my throat fucked. Love bending over and getting a good ass fucking. Hard and deep, ass to mouth over and over. When I'm getting it from behind, I like to straighten up and whisper in their ear to fuck my mouth, after a few cycles of ass to mouth and I know they have the idea to continue with it, I tell em again, not to tell me when they are cuming, and just above it in my mouth and cum a will. Love the suprise. Gargling a hot load sucking every drop out. Its fun being a slut, and getting fucked hard in the ass well, feels really really good.
 
Guilty of such.
But it's soo much fun.
Love feeling a cock grow in my throat, get rock hard, suck it like ita the last cock on earth, love grabbing their hands, and putting them on my head and having my throat fucked. Love bending over and getting a good ass fucking. Hard and deep, ass to mouth over and over. When I'm getting it from behind, I like to straighten up and whisper in their ear to fuck my mouth, after a few cycles of ass to mouth and I know they have the idea to continue with it, I tell em again, not to tell me when they are cuming, and just above it in my mouth and cum a will. Love the suprise. Gargling a hot load sucking every drop out. Its fun being a slut, and getting fucked hard in the ass well, feels really really good.

Oh yeah, this turns me on so bad. Love the thought of being a slut for cock and cum like this.
 
I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how lucky I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......

absolutely love that story, it got me so hard. i have discovered that i am very turned on by femboys and would love to have sex with one.
I work in Security for a Casino, and we had a tranny or CD come in tonight dressed to the nines. Would have loved to take her home, undressed her and kissed her from head to toe, have her on her knees sucking my cock and then a 69, rimming her, she sucking and rimming me before filling her ass with cum. so very hot!!
 
Back
Top