Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to suck a cock latley but cant bring myself to tall my wife about it. She doesnt handle these kind of things very well. So instead i practice on a dildo i have. I finally taught myself how to deep throat. I'm so exited about it i had to tell someone. I put up a video of me doing it, it's like an outlet for me to tell someone who might understand. I'll link it here if anyone is interested.

http://www.crossdresserstube.com/video/53263/deep-throating-practice

Soon

I haven't been able to suck my friends cock for over a week now and I'm so horny for it.
I want him to fuck my ass and then cum in my mouth but I'm not sure I'm up for the whole, ass to mouth thing yet.....

I have sucked a couple of cocks this moring and ate the cum out of my wife's pussy. even took one in my ass it was awsome....

Not today, but I did on Saturday night. He finished off on my wife's face where I cleaned it up.

Oh yes!

Well, the meeting was on the meeting was off and finally, yes, back on again!
I went round to his house and we played with each others cocks for a while and did some cock on cock and then I went down on him and started sucking in earnest. When I stuck my finger up his ass, he started to groan and rub his belly, I sign I now know well, and within a couple of minutes he was spraying all over himself.
Now, I love a mouthful of cum but I like licking it all up just as much.......
I sucked that cock dry and then we just laid there for a while until he recovered and started to play with me.
I came so hard and high all over the place.
Nothing quite like the feeling of pleasing your partner to make me cum hard ;-)

Yes I did

We had are kissing play date this morning .
He called 3 days ago and gave me directions on what to do . I had 3 whole days to think about how it was going to go and think about it I did that is all I thought of
At 5 this morning I was crawling into bed with the young man I service I was naked as told and found he was too. Following his instructions I was ready to Kiss and hug till he said it was alright to suck his cock The 3 days of thought had me so revved up I was leaking all over his legs The kissing and hugging was good him makeing me lick up my drippings was hot but giveing him the first blow job I ever gave in a bed made my day big time
I am most times fully clothed or near mostly clothed on my knees giving his cock a good servicing and then being sent away like a common cock sucker But this time we were makeing out in his bed it was a whole different feeling
Thank You

Met a guy just now. Sucked his cock. Almost 8", biggest one I've had. Didn't think I'd be able to take it in me but I did and had a dreamy fuck. Did me nice and hard on all fours and on my back. Mmm.

Two day notice

You calling two days ago and leaving the message telling me to report to suck your cock on sunday really let me know you read what I wrote here .
Getting to your place this morning and finding you only wearing a towel was fun
Following you into the living room so you could sit in your recliner while I sucked you off made me feel dirty
After you got off and I cleaned you up with my tongue You asking me if I would like a coffee we sit and talk about things just like two guys then you moveing your chair away from the table and tell me to suck you off again before I left That got me going good
I never got off Yes I was hard all the time even before I knocked on your door staying completely clothed while I sucked and slurped made me feel horny as hell Thank you
Yes I did jerk off when I got home

unfortunately not. would love to have a mouthful of big cock to suck until it spews a hot load of cum for me to eat
guys in western NC lets suck

Tomorrow I will. Get my tongue working all over the head and taking it deep in my mouth getting it ready to fuck me.

Yes!!!

My wife is out of town and I finished work early today. I had just gotten home when I heard the doorbell. When I got to the door, I found two very attractive young college exchange students from Estonia. They were trying to find ways to raise money for food and lodging while they are atteding the local University. The girl was extremely pretty, had on a very short skirt and a crop top that revealed more than it hid. I gave her most of my attention at first and it wasn't till I invited them in for something to drink that I notice the enormous bulge in the boy's tight blue jeans. I guess that I must have stared at it longer than I thought because when I looked back up, the girl was smiling at me knowingly.

They came in and I seated them on the couch before going to get them some iced tea. When I came back, I sat down in a chair opposite them. We talked about the school, their scholarships and ultimately, how much money they need and how they were going to raise it. I asked what they were doing to earn money and the girl said, "oh anything", I said, "really". During the conversation, I kept finding myself looking at the boys crotch and notice that it seemed to be getting bigger. The girl seemed to catch me every time and the boy had become aware as well.

The girl laughed and said that they would do anything either together or seperately to earn enough to stay in the US and go to college. I was intrigued and began to fantasies about them and me together. The girl was a witch and could read minds; she started talking about how she was sure that there were things that they could do for me and the boy chimed in aying that he would love to do things for me. About then she placed her hand on his leg and my eyes were instaly drawn to it. I kept glancing at it and each time it had moved closer to his growing erection. It reached the point where I was blatantly staring at it and she was rubbing it through the fabric.

She told me that she knew what I wanted and if I would come over to them she would let me have it. I tried to protest, but, she reached over, undid his jeans and eventually pulled out a beautiful cock. I was mesmorized by the sight of it. I heard her voice tellimg me to come over and sit with them. Somehow, I must have gotten up and gone over because suddenly, I found that it was just inches in front of my face. She told me to touch it and I did. She asked me if I wanted it and I said "yes". She told me to suck it and I started to put my mouth over it when she stopped me with her hand and asked me if I was going to help them earn money. I asked her how much did they both need and she gave me a very reasonable figure. I asked if she understood, if I pay for both, I get both and she agreed.

She said that we were going to become great friends and do lots together; then, she pushed my head back toward his waiting cock. I didn't hesitiate and brought him to completion much to soon, swallowing everything that he could give me. Watching us got the girl turned on and she had her clothes off by the time we were done and begged us to include her. I was still erect so I started fucking her on the couch. After a few minutes of watching us, the boy startedshowing signs of life and she soon had his dick in her mouth. She pulled it out and told us that he wanted me in her mouth to thank me for helping them. We swapped places and a few minutes later I blew my load in het pretty mouth; she didn't lose a drop.

We are going to meet regularly so that Ican continue helping them earn money for college.

I'm just wondering...

My wife is out of town and I finished work early today. I had just gotten home when I heard the doorbell. When I got to the door, I found two very attractive young college exchange students from Estonia. They were trying to find ways to raise money for food and lodging while they are atteding the local University. The girl was extremely pretty, had on a very short skirt and a crop top that revealed more than it hid. I gave her most of my attention at first and it wasn't till I invited them in for something to drink that I notice the enormous bulge in the boy's tight blue jeans. I guess that I must have stared at it longer than I thought because when I looked back up, the girl was smiling at me knowingly.

They came in and I seated them on the couch before going to get them some iced tea. When I came back, I sat down in a chair opposite them. We talked about the school, their scholarships and ultimately, how much money they need and how they were going to raise it. I asked what they were doing to earn money and the girl said, "oh anything", I said, "really". During the conversation, I kept finding myself looking at the boys crotch and notice that it seemed to be getting bigger. The girl seemed to catch me every time and the boy had become aware as well.

The girl laughed and said that they would do anything either together or seperately to earn enough to stay in the US and go to college. I was intrigued and began to fantasies about them and me together. The girl was a witch and could read minds; she started talking about how she was sure that there were things that they could do for me and the boy chimed in aying that he would love to do things for me. About then she placed her hand on his leg and my eyes were instaly drawn to it. I kept glancing at it and each time it had moved closer to his growing erection. It reached the point where I was blatantly staring at it and she was rubbing it through the fabric.

She told me that she knew what I wanted and if I would come over to them she would let me have it. I tried to protest, but, she reached over, undid his jeans and eventually pulled out a beautiful cock. I was mesmorized by the sight of it. I heard her voice tellimg me to come over and sit with them. Somehow, I must have gotten up and gone over because suddenly, I found that it was just inches in front of my face. She told me to touch it and I did. She asked me if I wanted it and I said "yes". She told me to suck it and I started to put my mouth over it when she stopped me with her hand and asked me if I was going to help them earn money. I asked her how much did they both need and she gave me a very reasonable figure. I asked if she understood, if I pay for both, I get both and she agreed.

She said that we were going to become great friends and do lots together; then, she pushed my head back toward his waiting cock. I didn't hesitiate and brought him to completion much to soon, swallowing everything that he could give me. Watching us got the girl turned on and she had her clothes off by the time we were done and begged us to include her. I was still erect so I started fucking her on the couch. After a few minutes of watching us, the boy startedshowing signs of life and she soon had his dick in her mouth. She pulled it out and told us that he wanted me in her mouth to thank me for helping them. We swapped places and a few minutes later I blew my load in het pretty mouth; she didn't lose a drop.

We are going to meet regularly so that Ican continue helping them earn money for college.
Phun,

What I'm wondering is:

1.) If your contributions are going to be deductible for federal income tax purposes?

2.) If you might be so lucky as to post some photos, with their permissions obviously,
so that we can share in this serendipitous development?

3.) What nationality do they seem to be?

Your story brought a lot of smiles to my lips,

Thanks,

Rags

VERY HOT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back