The BBW Photo Thread

It looks like you have your own fan club Goddess!

Good For You!

See. I told you Goddess that posting wouldn't kill the thread. We guys are just going to have to invite the ladies to post, and keep posting. :)

It looks like you have your own fan club Goddess!

Good For You!
Nah....just hoping more of our sexy BBW's decide to post.
See. I told you Goddess that posting wouldn't kill the thread. We guys are just going to have to invite the ladies to post, and keep posting. :)
I'm tryin!!!!! And with the great response so far, they shouldn't be scared to! There are some ladies out there SOOO much sexier than me! They just have to post to prove it!!!!

And there are some really hot ladies with pics already scattered around Lit here, a few links to help us all find them would help too!

Agreed but I'll ask their permission before adding links. I get in enough trouble as it is! LOL

WOW...soooo hot and sexy! Would love to pull that thong to the side and eat both your pussy and ass....like I did when playing. Thanks for posting!

What makes you even hotter is your an Eagles fan and you love to tailgate too! (Like me!)

Agreed but I'll ask their permission before adding links. I get in enough trouble as it is! LOL

Certainly. Was thinking that the ladies should do their own linking, so they can see the results!

Just wanted to remind them that they don't need to double-post.

Ok....one more in the hopes of getting others to stop being shy and post:

IM000890.JPG

I do believe that is my favorite pic! It has so many elements that are such turn-ons.

Have I told you lately that I love your tits? :kiss:

WOW...soooo hot and sexy! Would love to pull that thong to the side and eat both your pussy and ass....like I did when playing. Thanks for posting!

What makes you even hotter is your an Eagles fan and you love to tailgate too! (Like me!)
Yup...I am a die-hard Eagles fan...and do enjoy tailgating. Thanks for enjoying.
I do believe that is my favorite pic! It has so many elements that are such turn-ons.

Have I told you lately that I love your tits? :kiss:
Yes....but you know a woman never gets tired of hearing compliments! :D

You need to look at that ass through my eyes and you'll never refer to it as "sorry" ever again. I get hard every time that Av pops up. :)

with the help of the BBW Chat thread, maybe y'all can stop looking at my sorry ass. (LOL Literally) and have some truly sexy stuff to look at

You need to look at that ass through my eyes and you'll never refer to it as "sorry" ever again. I get hard every time that Av pops up. :)

Awwww...thank you!

I just know women...the spirit of competition gets 'em every time! :D

(just kidding ladies!!!!) But there are truly a LOT of sexy BBW's on this site! Just wish more would stop being shy. I know Bequ will be posting soon...and her friends, I hope!

I know what I like and I start the threads so I can see what I like.

Fortunately there are plenty of guys like me that like the same thing. Voluptuous, full figured women. If they didn't the BBW chat thread would have died off shortly after I started it.

It's a woman like Goddess and an exceptionally fuckable ass that keeps us guys glued to the screen!

Ok...but I warned you!

IM000004.JPG

That is some ass...I love it.

Ok....one more in the hopes of getting others to stop being shy and post:

IM000890.JPG

If I came home to that sight...I'd die of starvation, I'd be too busy taking you to eat.

Here's 2 of Lily she wanted me to post of her. There's more in her thread now and more to be added there in the future.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=608548

Hot diggity dog....!

I know what I like and I start the threads so I can see what I like.

Fortunately there are plenty of guys like me that like the same thing. Voluptuous, full figured women. If they didn't the BBW chat thread would have died off shortly after I started it.

It's a woman like Goddess and an exceptionally fuckable ass that keeps us guys glued to the screen!

Thank you NG! You are way too kind! But I was seriously surprised at how many men secretly lust after BBW's. Shame they only do it online. <sigh>

Hopefully now some more women will feel comfortable posting.

That is some ass...I love it.

If I came home to that sight...I'd die of starvation, I'd be too busy taking you to eat.

Thank you! And I'd just have to make sure we included some food play so you didn't suffer of starvation. :D

Thank you NG! You are way too kind! But I was seriously surprised at how many men secretly lust after BBW's. Shame they only do it online. <sigh>

Hey, some of us love to be seen in public with our lady friend! Perhaps a little shy about being too openly lustful in public though.

Hopefully now some more women will feel comfortable posting.

That would be nice!

Back