Seeking Editor For Erotic Horror/Non-Human Succubus Story

DocErotic3D

Really Experienced
I am looking for an editor to help me polish the first part of a succubus story as my first submission for Literotica. I am looking for consistency with tense and POV, character development and grammar.

I have had work published in other media and work well with editors.

I look forward to hearing from any interested persons.

Thanks!:kiss:

Editor

Hello, I am a Volunteer Editor here on Literotica and I would be very interested to read about what you have written on this topic. Please feel free to contact me or send me what you have via email at
Reminder:
* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am a Volunteer Editor here on Literotica and I would be very interested to read about what you have written on this topic. Please feel free to contact me or send me what you have via email at-VW

Thanks Vixen! I had two responses within 10 minutes of each other. Unfortunately, yours came in second.

Perhaps we can work together in the future? :rose:

I would be very interested in that, if you have any other stories that you need edited please let me know
-VW

I would be very interested in that, if you have any other stories that you need edited please let me know
-VW

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back