Anal Sex: The Dirty Stuff

Daniel_Matthews

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Posts
146
Okay, so I've had my fascination with Anal, and now my girlfriend of three months is pretty interested in having anal sex, but neither she nor I have the know how to do the butt stuff. I know the basics such as be gentle, insert finger(s), lube well, and keep hygiene in mind....but I never got around the part of cleaning up the, er, place.

Should I do it with soap? Shampoo? Or is it insert your finger and D-I-Y stuff?

I'm a bit confused, because......C'mon! I don't have a shit fetish! And I'm sure most people won't like smelly turds getting in their way of some booty loving. Just trying the stuff makes me realize how hard it is in reality. I just want it to be as good as it can be for her.



My question:

How to clean up the place (as best as possible)?
And what do I use to clean it up?



Ye the helpers that be, thanks in advance should I be too busy to reply.
Cheers!

DM.
 
Wear a condom, then who cares.

The few times my wife and I have had anal sex there were small amounts of shit attached, but very small.

You could always have her take an enema first.
 
You're fucking her in the ass, not letting her take a big dump on your chest. There shouldn't be that much shit involved. If there is some, wipe it up with some toilet paper and flush it. Or take a shower....
 
Hiya D.M.

If you check out the Blank manual at the top, it lists a whole bunch of threads started on anal sex in this forum. This particular one might be helpful:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=419214

An oldie, but quite informative. There is metric--pardon the expression--shit ton of info in there.

So take a look and hope you find it helpful.
 
Some helpful stuff to get you started.
*ignore that last bit about buttsex turning your gay. Just not gonna happen.​


tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco2_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco3_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco4_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco5_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco6_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco7_540.jpg
 
Sorry folks, I noticed the blank manual, but never got around to actually reading it. I'll look around and see if I find more details in threads.


You're fucking her in the ass, not letting her take a big dump on your chest. There shouldn't be that much shit involved. If there is some, wipe it up with some toilet paper and flush it. Or take a shower....


Dude, I've never put it in there, so I'm ignorant about anything related to the backdoor department. I just don't know what to expect.



Hiya D.M.

If you check out the Blank manual at the top, it lists a whole bunch of threads started on anal sex in this forum. This particular one might be helpful:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=419214

An oldie, but quite informative. There is metric--pardon the expression--shit ton of info in there.

So take a look and hope you find it helpful.

That was a shit ton of info. Thanks! :D



Some helpful stuff to get you started.
*ignore that last bit about buttsex turning your gay. Just not gonna happen.​


tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco2_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco3_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco4_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco5_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco6_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco7_540.jpg


LOL. Thank you for the easy pictorial info. :D



Wear a condom, then who cares.

The few times my wife and I have had anal sex there were small amounts of shit attached, but very small.

You could always have her take an enema first.

Fleet enema will do the trick insidewise.


Yes, about enema....I heard it's put in there as a protective measure, something about liquid being soaked in by the butt lining and such. Right...? I didn't know it was used to clean up that place, or am I misreading something. :confused:
 
An enema is overkill. The wife and I have been doing it for nearly 30 years, and after the first few times we learned to respect her body's rhythm. Timing is everything. Afternoon- no worries. Evening - slight risk of a small amount of shit. Late night - risk increases to 50/50. Morning - off limits.

And when there is contact? Well, what did you expect? The dick is going in her butt. The good news is that it cleans up with soap and water.

Here's another tip - take your time. Spend several days gently introducing her to anal play. Just touch it, caress it, swirl your finger around her asshole. Let her get used to the idea that her asshole is an erogenous zone. After a few days of just touching it with a finger, go at it with your tongue. After a few more sessions, penetrate her with just the tip of your finger. Do this while you're fucking her from behind. Take your time. Go a little deeper each time. After about two weeks of working her up to it, introduce your cock to her ass. My wife prefers spooning for the initial penetration, but yours might be more comfortable some other way. Once you're in, don't start hammering away. Stop and let her get used to that massive erection filling her ass. When she's ready, give her slow, short strokes.

Be aware that a small percentage of women love it immediately, some learn to enjoy it, but for many more it is not an acquired taste. I believe many women in the last category could have been in the first or second if their first man had been more patient and considerate. Good luck.
 
Yes, about enema....I heard it's put in there as a protective measure, something about liquid being soaked in by the butt lining and such. Right...? I didn't know it was used to clean up that place, or am I misreading something. :confused:

No, the enema, which is not overkill for most, just flushes things out. It's not a protective measure.

soflabbwlr has worked out his style. I was with a couple where the guy just rammed it in with no prep, so folk find what works.

For pain free anal, go slow. Rimming a clean one will feel awesome for her, crack the seal with your tongue. Move on to your little finger with plenty of lube, going slow. Work up to your index finger wiggling it around slowly. Then two fingers, gently, gently with lots of lube. Maybe three fingers. Don't saw them in and out, but gently rotate to expand the anus. Finally, it's time to do the deed and press in slowly, allowing the relaxed rings to again spread slowly. Once in, stay still and let her get used to it, then go long and slow until she's ready for more. Use plenty of lube. Will be pain free if you take your time.

After you've done it a few times you can personalize things to your tastes.
 
Thank you for clearing up my confusion, hombres! I'll keep your words in mind. And thanks to everyone who took the time and helped. Y'all are awesome! :D

:rose:


Next update when we do the deed. :cool:
 
Thanks for all the suggestions. For her first time, she chose to go with the enema. Truthfully, having anal sex was weird, but it was definitely tighter and much hotter (literally and metaphorically) than I expected.

Good news is: I wasn't turned off at any stage during the sex, nor did I find the dirty stuff distracting. She loved it, and we'll definitely do it again. :D


Bad news is: Nothing




Cheers!
DM
 
wow, you are so spot on !! I think most people over think it. As long as she is wet hot and ready like you said, get her ready and enjoy. It is awesome !! and to think I said no all those years,,, well I'm making up for it now !!! lizzilu
 
This thread made me chuckle from the moment I first saw it (it's been a month, wow!), but so humorous is this thread that in fact, it inspired a story. It's all fictionalized (or is it?) and just for fun, in the Humor and Satire section.

I normally wouldn't try to publicize a story in the forums, but this is more a case of sharing credit, not trying to publicize. I almost thought the OP should get co-author credit. Tell ya what, when all the checks come in, I'll share them. Wait, what? No checks? Ever? This is all done completely for free? OK, sorry, I guess there will be no checks. :D

https://www.literotica.com/s/an-anal-retentive-couple-tries-anal in the Humor and Satire section.
 
Was there supposed to be any resemblance? :confused:

Because no girlfriend of mine has ever been that freaky about anything.
 
Was there supposed to be any resemblance? :confused:

Because no girlfriend of mine has ever been that freaky about anything.

Nope, no direct resemblance intended at all, purely fictional. :D

It did take a spark of inspiration from the very first post though, because whether or not it has any bearing at all on reality, it had so many references to cleanliness and cleaning, that it came across as amusing. Other than that bit of inspiration, it's all fiction.
 
:) Rather amusing, I was picturing a snobby upper-middle class English couple until the American street number reference, in my head it worked better in an English accent
 
:) Rather amusing, I was picturing a snobby upper-middle class English couple until the American street number reference, in my head it worked better in an English accent

Thanks.. ;-)

I almost made them British, but I would have had to spell "darling" as "dahling". That was the determining factor. :D
 
Back
Top