Who has had a multiple male orgasm? (Men only)

I don't know, I thought the man going to sleep after sex was just a myth.

I'm (male) in my mid forties and can full ejaculation orgasms
in a row but only through masturbation not during sex (too slippy after the first!)
Two times in a row is normal within about 60 seconds.
But every few weeks i'll go 3 or 4 in a row within about 5 minutes but I admit
not much produced after the 3rd one.

I once got up to 10 in an hour but this was in my 30's

The way I learnt this was similar to above, get to the point of no return and hold it hold it hold it. I think the kegal exercises help as well.

Oh and the 2nd and 3rd are easily as good as the first.
 
I have through prostate massage or with a prostate massager. Both ejaculating and not. I usually have to stop form pure exhaustion. The all over warm feeling last for hours and you fill so emptied. It is a wonderful experience.
 
Had my first multiple orgasm when I was in my teens. I was jerking off about some girl I met that day, and I just came really hard and another one followed a few seconds after. It was too intense for me at the time, but I always hoped for more. Had a few more a few years later about two or three times in a two year span. It really depends on how well I jerked off and how intense the fantasy was for me. If it was very vivid, often times the orgasms were very intense.
 
Yes! Thanks to the Aneros. I wasn't sure what was happening the first time because I was not touching myself, just watching videos with the Aneros inside me. Then right after the waves of my first orgasm had subsided, I realized I hadn't ejaculated so I immediately started slowly stroking my cock, then pulled the Aneros out of my ass, then stroked myself to one of the most amazing cumshots in years.

My stomach gets all fluttery just thinking about it
 
Best now is 2 times in a row, In the past I could keep cumming while fucking until my wife begged me to stop. Best night was with her and a neighbor we were swapping with I cum 4 times in the neighbor then my wife and then the neighbor then my wife after we went home I had to masturbate to get soft and take the edge off. Ah youth. now she masturbates me and then uses our friend the vibrater if I want to cum2 times.
 
yes, most times I can cum 2-5 times. became interested in this when I noticed (in my 30's) that my cock stayed semi-erect after running. started to experiment and found it would stay that way for a while(5-15 minutes) then become fully erect again. next orgasm is much more controllable for me and takes longer too. as I've gotten older (age 60) its gotten better and better. don't do it every time but probably 75% of time. lack of ejaculation due to medical issues made it even better in last few years.
 
I did one time and was totally surprised by the experience and so was she. The second one was about two minutes after the first.
 
With the prostate orgasms for me , it's more of a ongoing. continuous orgasm...:devil:
 
32 male...Hi, i experienced multiple orgasms during masturbation...2 in a row not ejaculating...wonderful experience... M still a virgin would post when i will have sex
 
I had a boyfriend once long ago who was able to go all day long....
He was able to O about once an hr...
From where I sat/stood/laid it was a great feeling knowing I helped do that. :D
 
I do too

I do, all the time, but I can't give anything but pure good luck to explain why. No yoga, no meditation, and although I do work out a bit and am in reasonably good shape, it used to happen before I started working out too. It didn't really start until I was an adult. I generally can ejaculate a second time, and remain hard afterwards and keep going for a while, but I won't ejaculate a third time. I can more or less control when I ejaculate the second time, but most often, if I'm in the position where I'm not rushing, it's usually part of a very long lovemaking session.

Try thinking of your wife's best friend after the first time? Then her sister. Then maybe your wife's best friend making out with your wife's sister. ;-)

I always cum more than once without going limp. Some of us just have special cocks :)
 
Oh Jeez...

Back in my youthful days of college repeat performances were the norm.

Sometimes with the same lady in the same night.
Sometimes with different ladies in the same night.

Some 15 years removed from college...
On a rare occasion, with the same lady in the same night.
 
If you are referring to masturbation, this is not really that difficult. You can even do it twice to three times a week if you like.

f925a3e45ee0d7a64576b431050898b4.png


Sit naked at your computer. (OK, I see most of you already have that part down)

Guys, sit naked with your balls as far back as the chair as you can get. You wanna SQUISH them hard against the chair. Flat.

Right, now do like the monkeys do, remember your member, and get yourself ready to blow. Whatever rocks you. BEFORE you do, let go and touch NOTHING. If you time it right, you will climax once, it won't be much and it does have a release.

Give about a minute, then go do it again. I have found you can really do this 3 times before you blow your stash entirely. Multiple male orgasms. And YES, the pleasure is MUCH better than just once.

If you don't constrict the balls and you try this though, you'll make a mess on the first try and it won't feel as good as if you just went normal at it.

... now if you're referring to with a partner, my lover could definitely get me to climax twice in succession in bed, as you stated, multiple male orgasms.

But I think I was younger then and a horny little dude at that.
chatevilgrinemoticon.png
 
Hell, I've never even been able to have a repeat performance! I think I'm not wired right or something, lol! I always thought it was normal to be able to "keep going" after cumming. Boy was I wrong. My wife and I both lost our virginity to each other in high school (21 years ago). And I can remember trying to put another condom on after the first orgasm and it just wasn't hard anymore. I felt so bad for her (and myself).

I recently read into the "cooling down period" for men and it seems to be very different for each guy. Some can just keep going, others can take days before the desire is there again. I figured I can get going again after about 30-45 minutes but I have trouble staying hard and we give up (fat and out of breath lol).

We don't go without by any means. Our sex life right now is the best it has ever been. She loves to watch porn and we have lots of toys to play with. We have made a few videos and enjoy watching ourselves on tv! I just wish I could give her the real deal a little longer after I have made her cum 3-4 times.
 
Hell, I've never even been able to have a repeat performance! I think I'm not wired right or something, lol! I always thought it was normal to be able to "keep going" after cumming. Boy was I wrong. My wife and I both lost our virginity to each other in high school (21 years ago). And I can remember trying to put another condom on after the first orgasm and it just wasn't hard anymore. I felt so bad for her (and myself).

I recently read into the "cooling down period" for men and it seems to be very different for each guy. Some can just keep going, others can take days before the desire is there again. I figured I can get going again after about 30-45 minutes but I have trouble staying hard and we give up (fat and out of breath lol).

We don't go without by any means. Our sex life right now is the best it has ever been. She loves to watch porn and we have lots of toys to play with. We have made a few videos and enjoy watching ourselves on tv! I just wish I could give her the real deal a little longer after I have made her cum 3-4 times.
brain-300x210.jpg


As I've told others, the biggest, nastiest, wettest, and hottest sex organ you have is your BRAIN.

Me and my gay lover went at it one day from 10am till 6pm that evening. He would climax, I would climax, and we traded places. It was awesome.

To my knowledge there is no 'cooling down' period so long as your have 'your head in the game.'

Now naturally the next day we were both dog tired from physical exertion, but the day before, we were going at it like jackrabbits. :)
 
I've only done this once, and like many other posters, by accident. My wife was giving me head, and had gotten me close a couple of times. Then she got me too close, and I sat up slightly, trying to stop myself cumming. I thought I was too late, I had all the sensations of an orgasm and two spurts of cum came out. But to my surprise and hers, I stayed hard and just as horny! After a fair bit shagging I had a second orgasm that was just like my normal ones, definitely on the strong side.
 
I've only done this with one special gal, just something about her that made my switches turn on and not turn off. I don't know about the kegel holding back orgasms that was previously mentioned, but with her I never quite went soft after climaxing and was able to continue for more. I ended up having four in about a 10 hour period of slow constant playing. This was not that long ago and I am not a young man, so I attribute it to something about this amazing gal that just did it for me. Just magic.
 
Last week I was lucky enough to have continuous multiple orgasms for more than five minutes. Years ago I had been practicing Extended Sexual Orgasm, but this was the first that ever happened with a partner.

She was giving me a handjob, and when it was over, I thanked her for not stopping. She said that after I ejaculated the first time, I was still hard, so she kept going and going (and I kept coming and coming).

- curl
 
Inside a Fleshlight, I can supress an orgasm so that is a mere pulsing outpouring as a opposed to an explosive orgasm and stay hard.

Its then like "sloppy seconds", the spunk tends to become runny, perhaps due to the water-based the lube.

I can do this several times until I attain a unrestrained orgasm.....
 
Oh, before I was ***&&*** years old, hell I thought it was a bone!

And so did my girlfriends. Back in that day I had many times four or five or so orgasms during a three to five hour fuckathon.

One about forty five minutes in the rest an hour and a to an hour and half or more later depending on the positions involved.

I lost that ability about the time I hit twenty but I was hell while it lasted!:devil

Now a days I have no ideal what I can do.

Well!

Since this posting there has been a couple of interesting developments!

I have a FWB who is Multi orgasmic but that is a minor if pleasant topic. As I have said before I had some green Laser surgery on my prostate back in September of 2012 to relieve some symptoms of well whatever you call it when it squeezes the urethra and causes problems. Anyway when they ran the scope and laser up in me they found I had several kidney and/or bladder stones embedded in it.

So they had to laser out considerable more than was planned.:eek: Recovery and back to work went from ten days to five weeks.:eek::( To cut to the chase I only recently had sex so I really had not road tested things in concert with a female...you might say.

Turns out that not only I don't shoot semen out anymore (goes into my bladder and is voided with the urine) but in addition to still having regular orgasms if I really crank things up on high speed for awhile, I seem to leach some out into my bladder yet stay hard. We noticed precum seems to work as ir should...

As I mentioned to "D" My FWB, it feels damned good and I get relief, so I don't care much if I have a regular orgasm or not.

So far we are running about a her 12 to to 1 ratio on regular orgasms.

Its a little odd but I can certainly live with it!:)

Not sure that situation would score on this thread but there it is.

She worries about ME being satisfied enough! :cool: (Keeper!)
 
Last edited:
Thirty-five years ago, Jen was the wonderful lady in my life. She was extremely sexual, uninhibited, experimental and giving. With penetration she was occasionally multi-orgasmic but she usually needed direct clitoral stimulus for additional orgasms. She had a friend who supplied us with ganja that was different from any other I've tried - and wow!

It made her twice as wet as any other woman I've known and it 'allowed' her to cum over and over until we literally made love to a standstill. Jen and those ganja days were the only times I was also multi-orgasmic.

Sadly, she didn't think she should get a baseline Mammogram and I lost her at a very early age. Guys, I know its not 'pink' October yet but try to persuade your ladies to get the potentially life-saving squish.
 
i was seeing a mature indian lady, a widow who had mastered the art of control and responded well when i hit on her at her family gathering. she took me to her bed days later and took control of my orgasms and final ejaculation. It was so intense.
 
I have, but it's been rare... Several seconds lapsed between the first time and I was quickly able to cum again with a little coaxing.
 
Back
Top