How to massage the cervix

getty00

Virgin
When I put my fingers into my girlfriend's pussy, my finer tips can feel a circular cone shaped muscle with a tight dot / hole in the middle which I believe is her cervix. Since I can touch it, I am wondering if I can heighten her pleasure by massaging it. She's does not seem to realize when I very lightly touched it.

Can anyone tell me if touching or massaging her cervix will make her feel good ? And if yes, what is the right way to do it ?

Thanks you.

Um, it probably won't bring her any pleasure. However, it will probably remind her to schedule her next pap smear, so that's a good thing.

When I put my fingers into my girlfriend's pussy, my finer tips can feel a circular cone shaped muscle with a tight dot / hole in the middle which I believe is her cervix. Since I can touch it, I am wondering if I can heighten her pleasure by massaging it. She's does not seem to realize when I very lightly touched it.

Can anyone tell me if touching or massaging her cervix will make her feel good ? And if yes, what is the right way to do it ?

Thanks you.

Hey Getty 0.0,

Are you able to feel the circular cone with your medium tips, or just the finer ones.

Is this a serious question, or are you really just trying to see if other women experienced sensations that are different from your own, from when you were a petite, chinese lady?

<---- CLICK THIS SEXY BEAST FOR MORE POST FAILURE

Oh Emerson, how you make me laugh!
Also, I think that is perhaps one of the ugliest bras I've ever seen. :D

Oh Emerson, how you make me laugh!
Also, I think that is perhaps one of the ugliest bras I've ever seen. :D

I think he may have made it, which earns him back some of the points lost due to overall appearance. Hardly anybody makes things with their own hands anymore.

Plus, I don't think you can go into a shop that sells intimates and ask for a brassiere, in a 56 regular.

I think he may have made it, which earns him back some of the points lost due to overall appearance. Hardly anybody makes things with their own hands anymore.

Plus, I don't think you can go into a shop that sells intimates and ask for a brassiere, in a 56 regular.

Oh, alright, give him a couple points for making the effort.

The last time someone "massaged" my cervix it was an Obstetrician trying to get my baby to decide to enter the world. It was worse than child birth itself.

See, stories like that make me thankful for the c-section!

Just thinking about having my cervix massaged made me clench my vagina.

You may be a Guru status but you are an ass.

I posted a legitimate and neutral question in the appropriate How-To forum, if you have an answer then do give advice and be appreciated, else save your wise answer to someone whom has time for you. Being a Guru does not make you the world police for Literotica.

If this retort fires you up for hate mail to me, I will make you happy and simply just leave this fine community so you can be king of it.

Hey Getty 0.0,

Are you able to feel the circular cone with your medium tips, or just the finer ones.

Is this a serious question, or are you really just trying to see if other women experienced sensations that are different from your own, from when you were a petite, chinese lady?

<---- CLICK THIS SEXY BEAST FOR MORE POST FAILURE

I enjoy stimulation around my cervix and have some pretty intense orgasms from it. Some call it the s spot, the g spot being further towards the entrance.
I would say if she is enjoying it, explore more, although don't try to push into the cervix, that can cause all manor of problems ;)
If you have the right angle and long enough fingers, rubbing with a finger either side is pretty nice.
Have fun

not sure what post this is in response to - either way - what the hell

fish-slap_zps7b219ab5.gif

Last edited:
Let me put it this way. There's a reason why many procedures are done under anesthesia when the cervix is involved. As far as I know, Pap Smears and IUD insertion/removals are the only cervical procedures typically done without anesthesia. Those are almost as erotic as a root canal.

So.....stimulate her cervix to your heart's content. Don't be surprised when she kicks the shit out of you, though.

You may be a Guru status but you are an ass.

I posted a legitimate and neutral question in the appropriate How-To forum, if you have an answer then do give advice and be appreciated, else save your wise answer to someone whom has time for you. Being a Guru does not make you the world police for Literotica.

If this retort fires you up for hate mail to me, I will make you happy and simply just leave this fine community so you can be king of it.

Thank you Getty0.0 for reminding me that I am a Guru, and with Guru comes great responsibility. And you are right, I am not the world police. I'm not sure I would even qualify for the Lit Block Watch program. I digress....

To answer your question legitimately, I will refer back to the time when I too was a petite Chinese lady (please understand my learned friend, up until your post, I thought I was the only male in the world - or at least in the world of Lit - who had previously been a petite Chinese lady. This may have been the catalyst of some of my hostility you saw in my original reply :rose: )

My lover at the time was a brute of a man, a heathen who cared little for my feelings, hopes, and dreams. He treated me like an object, and told me on many occasion that my sole purpose was to serve and satisfy him sexually.

He had intercepted a letter I posted to my Grandmama. Within this letter I expressed my desires to become a man, obtain a penis, and be rid of my brutal lover.
Well, you can imagine that he did not take kindly to the news that I was going to become a man.

During our last night together he, with great pleasure and malice, decided to massage my cervix. He did not use the finer tips of his fingers as you did when exploring your girlfriend’s ponanny, but instead used his medium tips. It was incredibly painful and one of the most harshest treatments I ever had to endure as a petite chinese lady. It landed me in the hospital.

My recovery, in the words of the doctor treating me, was miraculous. It made headlines around the globe. I was never able to walk properly again, but I did leave the hospital under my own steam.

I believe this is the only surviving footage of my release from hospital:

tumblr_lj3g6pj5KO1qzieapo1_400.gif

Thank you for reminding me that I am a Guru and to remember my roots.

You can expect no mail or PMs from me. That is not at all, in the vernacular of today’s youth, how I roll. In fact, I have not sent another letter or PM after the letter intended for my Grandmama was intercepted. As you can imagine, too many harsh memories.

You may receive private messages from others. Unfortunately, despite my standing as Guru, there is nothing I can do to stop this.

It may help your cause though, and ward off the harshest of letters you may receive if you address your post history. Many have come to me and the other Gurus and asked if it is true that you were once a petite chinese lady. Provide me with the explanation and I will do what I can to minimize these messages to you.

As I explained above, I do not work with email or PMs at all, so please post your response in this thread.

Massaging the cervix won't do much for her....I would strongly recommend looking up/googling how to stimulate her G-spot, which is inside the vagina....Good luck...;)

To answer your question legitimately, I will refer back to the time when I too was a petite Chinese lady (please understand my learned friend, up until your post, I thought I was the only male in the world - or at least in the world of Lit - who had previously been a petite Chinese lady. This may have been the catalyst of some of my hostility you saw in my original reply :rose: )

I've missed something here. Where did the OP say that they were a man?

I've missed something here. Where did the OP say that they were a man?

Hello Bramblethorn, fellow Guru. The poster has posted as a female in another thread, looking to explore her sexuality with another female.

Looking for an experienced buddy (preferrably) to teach me better my sex life.
I am Teresa, a petite Chinese lady. I am 40 y.o. but have baby face and look 30. I am 5'2", 93 lbs, and measure 32A-23-34. I am raised a conservative girl, but I enjoy sex very much. I want to explore but I do not know how. I hope I can find a female buddy here, whom is experienced insex, and lead me to open up my horizon.

And then a male, of different age, in another.

Seeking discreet affair in Hong Kong
I am a Chinese male, 37 y.o., 5 ft 6 inches, medium built, western educated, have a nice and warm personality, and a good listener. Seeking a female partner for sexual meetings, to relax in each other's arms in the busy city through sexual release, exploring fantasies together. I am sexually open and willing to try new things. Must be discreet and healthy, practice safe sex. No string attached.

After being called out here and in some other threads (referenced in the OP) he has since (today) gone through and edited / deleted his posts.

Is anybody wondering why this guy, or his questions, are not being taken seriously?

I believe this is the only surviving footage of my release from hospital:

tumblr_lj3g6pj5KO1qzieapo1_400.gif

That might be the funniest thing I've seen today. Ha!

As far as the cervix, your girl must have a somewhat shallow vagina--or you have really long fingers. I don't think I've ever touched a girl's cervix while fingering her. But I'd stick with her lips and clit.

Yeah, I kind of wonder if with fingers, no matter how long, if they could get to the cervix, I have fairly long fingers and I don't think I ever have touched the cervix...(It is common in stories with guys with huge cocks 'penetrating' the cervix, I always wondered if that was bullshit as well, or if they did would it even feel good)

I suspect if the OP is genuine, that they are confusing the cervix with deep vaginal stimulation. A women's vagina is lined with nerve endings all the way down, and stimulating deep in the vagina helps her get a vaginal orgasm, and IME (and that is all it is) it tends to be different then lets say simply stimulating the g spot (how do I know? I talked to my partner afterwords, to see how it was, the difference, etc). So if there is benefit to 'massaging the cervix' it really is about going deep in the vagina, YMMV.

Is anybody wondering why this guy, or his questions, are not being taken seriously?

C'mon, Em...play along! I want to hear what he has to say when he comes back to tell us that he did, indeed, stimulate his gf's cervix - and how many stitches he required after she kicked the shit out of his face! :rolleyes:

Well damn. Answer one stupid question on a crazy thread and watch the weird PMs roll on in:

my ex use to like me hitting her cervix with my tongue, pushing the semen deeper in her.

What are the odds this guy is Gene Simmons?

Back