New Story Advertisments

ringle said:
"Attorney Cum Laude" by Ringle. A little play on words in the title sets the tone for a woman's self examination of her conscience. Doesn't everyone come to that "moment of truth" point in their lives, where they must decide where their moral boundaries lie? A guilty conscience or guilty pleasures? A fantasy sprinkled with a little humour.

http://english.literotica.com:81/st...y.php?id=271745 :cool: :cool: :eek: :eek:


nice title, but bad link
 
Pluggin' away

Take a really unbelievable situation, throw in some terrible grammar and utter ignorance of proper punctuation, spice it all up with dialogue that would gag a porn star who can deep throat ten inches without pausing in her cellphone conversation and you have LST3K-Small Town Screw

Beating bad erotica over the head with a verbal stick. Hope you get a laugh out of it!
 
The Long Road

Chapter 1, Scene 1--She's driving too fast, trying to get away, to hide.

(That sentence was written by my friend, he made me promise to use it.)

The first chapter is out and, from what I've seen so far, people are already enjoying it. Hope you do too!

SweetWitch
 
Lusting for Eva

Hi All,

Please check out my new story "Lusting for Eva". It's about a white man who goes to a bordello out of his lust for a black woman.

While you're at it, check out my series for "Meet Your Master" and let me know what you think. It's one of my favorite stories! It might come across as controversial but certainly isn't meant to offend.

Thanks!

-Caramelz
 
For different tastes

I have two new posts...

I've continued on with Lauren and Julia. I've recently gotten a mass of feedback on the very first post and I'm currently processing that information, it may change things in future posts...Lauren and Julia have their first day at work together: http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=273517

The second post is the second installment of Because of the Night, Leif comes into some more information about Taylor. http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=273687

I hope you all who partake, enjoy. And if not, helpful feedback is always appreciated.
 
Chapter 6 of "Staring At The Sun" has just appeared.

As always, all comments, feedback and voting much appreciated and I promise to reply to whatever anyone has to say, good or bad.

I suppose I had better get a move on with chapter 7 now ;)

Thanks to everyone who has read, commented and voted so far.

janiexx:)
 
new stories

I have a new story "Shipwrecked with Mom and Esther" and two more on the way. I think this is a good return to form, My other upcoming story is inspired by Luxey and I also have part 3 of Maureen submitted but not posted yet.

Check my story listings under sethp I welcome all feedback and story suggestions.
 
seeing these get posted really has made my day

I've had a horrible day at work, and I really just wanted to go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow won't be anything close to today at all. But now I have 3 new stories up.

Continuing with Julia and Lauren: The Hardest Answer: Unspoken
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=274086
I hope those who are continuing to read are enjoying Julia and Lauren. If not, please tell me why (good or bad). It will not satisfy those interested in really deep lesbian sex, but it was much more ampped up than Non-erotic. I'm getting to it (sex for Lauren at least). I promise.

More about Sir Glen, Lief, Laurie and Taylor: Becauce the Night: Part III
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=274085
It will pick up. I promise.

And something different. Skirting into Voyuerism, I present a one part story (gasp!) Wanting the Girl. http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=274084
Please enjoy.
 
Two new stories up today..... Links in my sig....

Darts Anyone, is in the E & V Cat...

Moon Flower, is in the Erotic Couple Cat...

Check them out if you please...
 
The Long Road, Chapter 2

For all of you who have written so much encouragement after chapter 1, thank you. It has meant the world to me after being laid off and having my real-world career put on hold.

Chapter 2, http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=274880, is now posted and the third and final chapter will be out soon.

In the second installment Ginn faces new horrors as she is torn away from the man she loves and is forced to return to her life of enslavement.

Happy reading!

SweetWitch. :devil:
 
New New!

the third installment of Maureen swallows granddad has hit the net! read it now while it's still hot! this is part three and will be the last in the series unless I get a lot of feedback to write part 4 I will consider it.
 
First time

I also just posted my first story on here. It was written in response to a request by a husband to be tied up and watch his wife take on another guy...or another couple of guys.

I'd love any feedback/criticism.

An Alternative Form Of Payment
 
SweetWitch said:
Damn, girl! ;)
Thank you, SweetWitch. As someone whose writing experience to date has consisted of grocery lists and excuses when my children have been absent from school, I had plenty of doubts and prayed that I wasn't just making a fool of myself by pretending to be some bigshot writer.
 
Back
Top