All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Saturday night - More heated sex

I love the sound of your orgasm tearing through you; your pussy clamping hard around my shaft while your body gyrates uncontrollably in my arms. I see your eyes roll back in your head, your eyelids fluttering while climatic tremors roar through your body. It is everything I can do not to slip on the shower floor as I push you against the slippery glass.

My own breathing is rough and ragged, my climax slowly building within me as I pull out and hold you while your body tries to recover. Slowly I lower your legs and feel them wobble a bit. I hold you, my lips claiming yours until I feel the balance return to your legs.

As my lips press against yours, I think about the man in the parking lot, the delivery man, and me, and then wonder how many men you have had sex with. And what about women? Did your sexual adventures take you to play with women? It doesn't matter to me because the only thing that matters is that right here in your shower, I want to give you as much pleasure as I can.

Turning you around, I lean against you, pressing against your backside. Nibbling on your ear I whisper. "My My Megan, you certainly have a way of announcing your climax. I love the sound of you getting off."

My hands circle in front of you, finding your luscious tits and massaging them, working my fingers to the hardened nipples and pinching them. "I know you love sex Megan and so do I." Your soft moan of agreement is met by my hips pushing forward, letting my rock hard cock slide between your wet thighs.

"We're not done yet my beautiful slut. You like me calling you my slut don't you?" I smile when I hear your soft moan of agreement, "Yesss."

While my left hand continues to fondle your breasts, my right hand reaches to the side, finding a bottle of scented soap. Squirting a generous portion on my cock, I let the bottle drop to the shower floor and lather up my cock with my hand.

Pressing my body harder against you, I kick your legs open a little wider and then grab my cock, rubbing it against the tight anal opening. "I bet you've had this hole taken a few times," I groan pushing my slippery soapy cock against your tight opening and then feeling it slide inside. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk that is tight," I moan letting it lay inside before I start to move my hips, sinking my cock deeper.
 
Saturday Night - Carter Takes Megan

My intense orgasm overtook my body and my mind. I was so lost in it that I didn't know what was happening when you pulled out. I thought for sure you were going to cum inside me at that moment as well. But you had other plans as you kissed me firmly before your hands maneuvered my body around and I pressed my hands flat against the wet glass. Your body pressed up behind me as your hands gripped my hips and pulled my ass back into you. Your slippery, wet cock sliding against the slick crevice between my ass cheeks.

You whispered in my ear as your hands slid around to my chest and clutched and grab at my pert breasts, your fingers tweaking and tugging at them in my heightened state of arousal. My eyes widen as you said we weren't done. You asked about liking you calling me a slut and I did, immediately answering you with a guttural,

"Yesss!"

I found that your tone was different than this afternoon. You seemed to be more confident, more aggressive as I awaited what you had in store for me. You were similar to the Delivery Guy Mark but perhaps a notch or two below that superior attitude. It didn't take long as you kicked my feet apart, much the same way that the Delivery Guy Mark did just a half hour earlier.

I felt your swollen wet cockhead press against the tight ring of my ass and then push in causing a slight burning sensation as you continued to push deeper. I took a deep breath and braced myself as I tried to get used to you in my ass. I was in such a state of arousal mixed with exhaustion but didn't want to stop you.

"Oh god, fuck! It feels so big.... in my ass!"

I could feel your cock moving back and forth inside, moving my walls back and forth, I cringed as I took it like a good slut. I was indeed your slut, letting you fuck me this afternoon, then letting you put your cock in my pussy and ass tonight. All I wanted was to feel you cum in my ass and hopefully lie down and pass out. I was so exhausted but didn't know how long this night would go on. Sean's text message still remained unseen on my cellphone.
 
Last edited:
Saturday night - Carter explodes

My mind is filled with lust and I groan when you call out that my cock feels so big in your ass. Moving against your ass, I can only moan out my wanton lust as we begin to bounce against one another. My arms wrap around you, one hand grabbing and massaging your tits while my other hand reaches down to rub your clit.

I can't describe the feelings welling up inside me. I love the sex we are having and want more but right now my only desire is to satisfy my growing pleasure. "Fuck me Megan .... ohhhh yessss fuck my cock with that tight ass of yours slut," I pant feeling my cock giving in to the carnal desires and feelings of your ass.

The pressure of your tight ass and the way you start to bump and grind seductively causes my cock to begin to throb. It won't take long with the way we are moving against each other. My arm tighten around your body, and my fingers sliding against your clit rub faster. I feel your body shudder and you moan loudly, and I know you have just had another climax. My cock aches with desire and when you squeeze your ass muscles tighter, I can no longer hold back.

"Aghhhh yesssss," I call out hearing my voice reverberating off the shower walls. And then I can't stop the torrent of my seed exploding in your ass. Back and forth my hips move in unison with yours as I empty my load into your ass. My breathing is hard, ragged, and rough as I release load after load into your ass.

As we start to relax and recover, our breathing turns from hard panting to deep breaths. When my cock slips from your ass, I turn you around and see the lust still embedded in your eyes. I lean down and kiss you, letting you suck gently on my long tongue before I pull back and smile.

"I think you're clean enough." We both laugh and I turn off the water spray and find two towels. I dry you off and then wrap you in the large fluffy towel. After drying my body, I easily pick you up and carry you to your bedroom. "You need some rest my sweet slutty neighbor." I hear your chuckle and when I lay you on the bed I add. "I'll go get your supper for you."

I see your eyes scanning my naked body as I walk out of the bedroom and retrieve your take-out order. I want you again but not tonight. We both had big days and rest is in order now.

When I walk back into your bedroom, I see you have fallen asleep. I put the food on the bedside table and then pull the covers over your delicious body. I take one more look and then cover you. Leaning down, I hear your soft moans and wonder if you are thinking of our sex or someone else. Kissing your forehead, I whisper, "Megan I want to see you again and you know where I live anytime day or night."

I find my gym shorts and walk back to my apartment, my thoughts only of Megan and the great sex we had together and hoped we would have more in the future.
 
Sean - Sunday dawn

I wouldn't have called it sleep, more like collapse. My dreams were scattered, delirious. I kept seeing Megan, and losing her, despite frantic efforts. I woke periodically, terrified, gasping. Then I would feel the warmth of Trish's body, and burrow next to you, as my mind would remind me where I was, and with whom. At one point, after a particularly violent nightmare, I woke to find you facing me, kissing me softly, telling me it would be alright. Your lips brushed mine as you whispered, and without thought, I kissed you back. We clung to each other, naked and warm in the dark, kissing desperately, until our fears quieted, and we fell asleep again.

I woke again as light crept in the gaps in our tarp. My face ached, and my leg throbbed, and I felt feverish. Trish started when I moved, opening your eyes. looking into mine. I held onto you for a moment, "Are you ok?"

You nodded, then asked what we should do. "They will start searching for us. We need to light a fire again. They can spot the smoke miles off," I explained, forcing hope into my voice that I did not feel.

"Which means we need to dress," she concluded.

"Yeah," I tried to joke, "it would work better that way. OK, on three. One, two, three!"

We opened our cocoon and began putting on whatever clothes we had between us, whatever fit, layering as much as possible. You finished your ensemble by pulling on a suit jacked of mine over your several layers. We emerged from under the tarp looking like puffy fashion victims, but for the moment, warm. I looked about for some dry wood in the immediate area as you looked in the cargo section of the plane, both of us avoiding looking at the pilot's seat and its resident. Fifteen minutes later, we managed to start a small fire, and began to feed it slowly, huddled under the tarp. You searched the plane for your phone, sighing as you saw no bars. Mine had vanished in the night. You went to slide the phone into the pocket of my jacket, then stopped when it would not go in. I saw you pull a thong out of the pocket, then look at me amused, "Yours?.. No.. Megan's."

I had not spoken to you about Megan, and started, "How do you..."

"You talk in your sleep," you said factually, "You love her."

I felt my eyes well up, "I do, and I am not sure she knows. Hell, I don't even know if she knows we are missing. I..."

Trish smiled at me, the strong one now. You took my hand and placed the panties in them, "Then you will have to go back and tell her. Let's get more wood."

I shook off my fears and regrets, and nodded, kissing Megan's wine stained panties, then stuffing them in my pocket. We went in search of more dry wood, never going far, returning to the fire to warm ourselves. It was mid morning, when we heard a distant buzzing. I threw a bunch of wood on the fire and ran out onto the frozen riverbed, looking around. The buzz continued and I caught sight of a distant plane. It looked like it would pass parallel to us, when it changed course. It was still far off, but I began to holler and wave my arms like a maniac. I looked back at our plane and saw a thick column of smoke rising, and Trish running towards me. We both started screaming our heads off and waving as the plane neared, closer and closer, then passed right over us. It sped off, and for a minute our hearts sank, thinking it had missed us.

But then the buzz changed and increased in volume again. We could see the plane coming in lower this time, and began our wild dance again. This time, as it got close, the pilot dipped the wings, and I hooted, "They See US!"

The plane buzzed us, this time continuing on. Trish and I gave each other crushing hugs, then more cautiously returned to our shelter. We would have to keep the fire going, but were ecstatic that we had been spotted. We just had to hold on a little longer.
 
Saturday Overnight - Dreaming Of...

I winced every time you thrust up into my ass, the pain was slight and at times non-existent which made me start to enjoy it more as my backside got used to being invaded like this. My head was in such a fog now as I just let my body be used for what I hoped was the last time today.

I was brought out of my trance as your arm pulled my back up tight against you as your other hand reached around and down between my legs to start rubbing my over-stimulated clitoris. I couldn't believe that I could feel another orgasm coming over me and I started to fuck back against you. I couldn't hear myself mumbling "OMG OMG OMG OMG...." over and over again until I let out the lowest, continuous groan that must've sounded like it was coming from an animal.

I thought I had fainted but I think I just blacked out of existence for a few seconds there because the next thing I knew you were carrying me to my bed. You laid me down gently and mumbled something about food but I drifted off immediately upon hitting the mattress, which wasn't even used today until now.

My sleep was both heavy and restless, switching back and forth as my body was exhausted from all the 'activity' but my mind had loads of information to process from fucking and sucking the bad boy delivery guy sandwiched between my neighbor who I welcomed with a long fuck session only to end my night being fucked in the ass by him. I had to admit that they were both very sexy and the sex was hot!

Then there was this dream where there was this one guy but whose face would change from Sean, to Carter, to Mr. Johnson, to Chris the masseur, to Delivery Guy to the Delivery Guys. They would each talk dirty to me in different ways. Some were sweet about it and others were a little more nasty by calling me names. they all had different features that were sexual in nature. The one thing that stood out from all was that Sean possessed each of these features and even was larger in stature than the rest in my dreams.

I awoke sometime early morning Sunday and went to the kitchen to get something to drink as my mouth was parched. I looked for the food I ordered but didn’t see it on the counter, nor was it in the fridge. I walked back to the bedroom and saw the bag of food. I placed my glass of water on the nightstand and opened the bag but out of the corner of my eye I could see a message on the phone.

I reached for the phone and saw it was a message from Sean. My face lit up when I saw it was from him. I opened the message and my spirits were lifted when I saw the message that he loved me and missed me.

I then felt so terrible that I had missed the message when he sent it because I was letting Delivery Guy have his way. And then carter my neighbor. I was such a bad girlfriend to you. You deserved batter and I made myself promise that I would be better to you. Although I did love having sex with all these different guys, it just wasn't the right thing to do. But would I be able to stop?

I texted back right away.

Sorry sweetie! I fell asleep as soon as I got home and didn't see your message. I miss you and love you too! Call me or text me when you get this message! xoxo

I put the phone down, took a few bites of last nights dinner and laid back down where I drifted back to sleep with thoughts of Sean snuggling up next to me
 
Last edited:
Sean - midday

A light snow had begun to fall as the temperature fell. Trish and I kept feeding the fire and huddling in our shelter. I looked about at it, "not bad for something thrown together in the middle of the night."

Trish agreed with a laugh, then looked at me seriously, "thank you."

I looked back at you, seeing your emerald eyes were moist, "thank you! We did this together."

You seemed to struggle for words, "I mean... you saved my life.. last night.. and... don't take this the wrong way, but.. I hate Megan."

My eyes widened, "uhh.. why?"

"Because all I could think of last night was my comfy bed, and you in it," you admitted.

I reached over and turned your face towards mine, and kissed you. Our faces and lips were cold and dirty, and the side of my face was swollen and bloody. Yet, it was one of the warmest kisses I had ever shared. When we parted, I murmured, "You will always have a special place in my heart."

"And you in mine," Trish replied with a small smile, "and if Megan ever doesn't treat you right, call me."

I laughed softly, knowing this was the patter of two hungry, tired people who had weathered a scary experience. I would never see you again, but rolled with the moment, "Deal! ...except I don't have your number."

"Well," you smiled, then paused, "what's that?"

I listened, and heard a distant rhythmic thump. "Helicopter," I grinned.

We bolted outside and watched the cautious approach of a rescue copter, passing us and settling on an open part of the frozen river. Several responders exited from the side door and approached us. The first looked to you, "Trish! Thank God! You ok?"

"Hey Bobby, yeah, thanks to him" you replied. The man looked at me, then took your arm and guided you to the copter.

The other men looked at me, "Francis? Where's the pilot?"

I shook my head slowly, "Frank.. didn't make it. He's still in the plane."

I led them back to the plane and pointed to the cockpit. They took over from there. I rescued my laptop. The boss would kill me if I lost it. I tromped heavily to the copter and stumbled as I tried to climb on. Damn leg!

I sat down heavily next to Trish, who was enjoying something warm. You offered your cup, "ok coffee?"

I chuckled, "sounds great." I accepted the cup and took a sip. OK was an exaggeration, but at least it was warm.

The rest of the crew returned with a body bag, and some stuff from the plane. After stowimg Frank, they seated themselves and the copter lifted. We overheard one of them radio our names to wherever they were based, and jubulation in reply.

As we flew higher, the cabin grew colder. I knew Trish would be cold. I certainly was, and asked for a blanket. A guy in the back produced one, and I covered us both with it. We were buckled into our seats and wearing several layers, but still tried to huddle, holding hands beneath the covers. It was too loud and cold to sleep, so we kept each other silent company.

After an hour, we reached the same airport we had left yesterday. As we set down, I saw a news crew on the tarmac. Absently I thought about this being news. Megan, I needed to call Megan. You would be worried, if you knew about the crash...

The rotors slowed to a stop and the crew hopped out, then unbuckled Trish and helped you off the copter. I was unbuckled and followed, looking up as a group of people burst from the tarmac. Trish was mobbed.

I stood off to the side, smiling at the love being showered on you, one man in particular holding you fiercely. What I would have given to see Megan...

Someone approached me, "we have a doctor in the terminal."

I must look bad... "Lead the way," I gestured. The news camera moved from the mob to focus on me. I raised a hand, then limped away.

Once inside, I was met by an older man in a flannel shirt and jeans. He guided me to a small infirmary and closed the door, asking, "rough day?"

I snorted, and he looked me over, "ok, there's a shower. Get cleaned up and I will stitch you up."

I nodded tiredly, stripped off the dirty layers, and stepped in. The shower felt great, until the water and soap hit my face, and leg, and side, and.. sheesh.. was there a part of me that didn't hurt?

I emerged, drying off. The doc told me to hop on the table and lay down. He cleaned my wounds, and stitched me up. No nonsense. When he was done, he presented me with some clean clothes. When I started to thank him, he held up his hand, "a lot of people here are very fond of Trish."

"Could I borrow your phone then?" I asked.

He gestured towards it. I stepped to it, picked up the receiver, and dialed. I wasn't expecting Megan to answer. An out of state number you didn't know. But I felt a warm relief hearing your message. I replied, "Sweetheart.. you might have seen the news. I am banged up, but ok. Lost my phone. Working on getting home. I love you. I need to tell you that. I love you with all my heart."

I set the phone down, and started to relax. Come what may, I had told you.

Now, to get home. I moved into the terminal, and was met by an older woman with a bag in her hand. "Trish had to go, but wanted me to give this to you," she told me. I took the bag, glancing inside at my jacket. I chuckled, "looked better on her."

There was a single counter in the terminal, and the attendant seemed to be waiting for me, "going home, Mr. Francis? The next fight is in two hours, and we've booked your seat."

I reached for my wallet, only to realize that it was missing too. I looked up, and the attendant told me not to worry. I thanked her. Trish must be well loved here. I smiled. She told me there was a restaurant down the hall, if I was hungry. "If?" I replied with a grin.

The walk down the hall was chilly, so I stopped and put on the jacket Trish has returned. I know it was in my head, but it felt warm. I arrived in the restaurant/bar, and was greeted by a curvy waitress, "Well well, we were hoping you would stop by. Hungry?"

"Maybe," I smiled, then winced as the stiches pulled. She giggled and took my arm, guiding me to a booth next to a window. She settled me, then went off to make me an Irish coffee. When she returned, she told me there was a steak with my name on it. How could I refuse? Word must travel fast.

As I sipped my coffee, I rested my hand on my lap, and felt a small bulge in the pocked of my jacket. I absentmindedly reached in and felt some soft fabric. I looked down and pulled out... a bra. My eyebrows raised as I looked closer. It was Trish's, and there were numbers written on it in black ink. I looked about, and was relieved no one was obviously watching me. I chuckled as I stuffed it back in my pocket. I could think of worse mementos.

My dinner arrived soon, enough food to choke a horse. It smelled great! I looked up at the waitress and thanked her. She leaned a little closer, "you are welcome Hon. And if you need anything, and I do mean that, you come see me, ok?"

I winked at her, "thanks love."

And as she swished off, I thought of times in my life I would have taken her up on it. But right now, there was only one person I wanted, wanted in the worst way, Megan.
 
Sunday Morning - Thoughts of Megan and Exploring

The sun always has a way of filtering into a bedroom when you want to stay under the covers. I yawned, wiping my eyes and looking at the bedside clock, 8:00 am. I slept longer than I normally do but then a smile creases my face. "Yesterday was a long day," I say to the empty bedroom.

Climbing out of bed and heading to the shower, my thoughts were centered on one thing, Megan. "God what a woman," I murmur in the shower thinking of what happened yesterday. Coffee with a beautiful woman, sex with a beautiful woman, her helping me put my apartment together, dinner alone, and then sex with that same beautiful woman. One thing was for sure, she made an impression on me.

Sundays usually consisted of running a few miles and getting together with friends for some kind of sporting event be it playing or watching. But that was back in my hometown. I was in a new city and I had the day to myself, no buddies. Maybe I'll invite a few of them to my new apartment for a weekend of cards and games.

Dressing in a pair of jeans, blue t-shirt, and running shoes, I was ready to meet my new city. The shopping list on the counter was safely tucked in my jeans and I smiled when I felt the paper given to me by the sexy barrister.

As I head out the door, I look in the direction of your door and memories flood my brain. Seeing your reaction to my long tongue snaking into your mouth and pussy. I loved every moment of our time together yesterday and hope it is not just an aberration, a figment of my imagination. You seemed to really love what we did too.

I smile seeing all the vehicles in the parking lot and muse, "Everywhere I go seems to remind me of you." The engine roared to life and I took one look back at the building, wishing that you might be watching. I knew I would not be back until the end of the day. There was shopping and exploring and I was looking forward to a new start in a new city.
 
Sunday Afternoon - Poor Seanie! (or Sleeping Off Yesterday's Sex)

I was awoken from my second phase of sleeping when my cellphone buzzed. I lifted my heavy head and pick it up, trying to shake the cobwebs from my head I saw there was a voicemail. Not really noticing the number I listened. I was trying to piece all the information together that you were tossing at me but it didn't make sense as you were just giving me tidbits. I slid my hair back off my face and listened again, this time looking for my remote thinking, who watches the news anymore?

Finding the remote in the cushions of the couch, Is this the first time I'm watching TV in my new apartment?, I clicked and the picture popped in. I clicked away trying to find a news channel but there was a whole lot of nothing until I found a local station. I sat on the couch and hung up after hearing your message somewhat getting what you were trying to say. At least you were okay to call. The last thing I knew you were whisked away from me without even a formal goodbye.

Then there it was. I saw you on the news. Well, for a fleeting second as the camera and reporter tried to question you but you raised your hand and waved them off. I think I saw a little bit of a limp and what looked like blood on your face. OMG! What happened to you Sean?

I started to get real worried and frightened that something terrible had happened and then the news reported about the downed plane and that the pilot died in the crash. My heart sank. My poor Seanie! I looked at my cellphone but remembered that you didn't have your phone and you didn't leave me a number to call you back on unless I tried the one you called from. I dialed instantly and got a busy signal. I tried for over an hour but still a busy signal.

I paced the apartment when the phone rang and I answered before the ring ended

"SEannn!"

It was Mr. Johnson, my boss and Sean's friend asking if I had seen the news. I asked him if anyone really watches the news anymore and he laughed. Apparently he did. We chatted briefly and agreed to keep each other up to date if we heard anything further. He even said I could take teh day tomorrow if need be. I thanked him.

I just walked around aimlessly in my apartment hoping to hear back from you. I was going to call my mom but wanted to keep the phone open. I sure hoped you were alright Sean. And when I see you again, I'm going to let you know how much you mean to me. I started to feel guilty about all the guys I've been having sex with and wondered if I would ever get up the courage to tell you. You deserved to know what a real slut your girlfriend is.

I went back to bed and curled up thinking of you. How much you have changed my life since I moved here. You were such a good companion and a great lover. I am happy to have you in my life. I just wish I could say that to your face right now. The image of the blood on your face popped up and I winced.

Poor Seanie!
 
Sean - So close

I could feel my body slowly relaxing, and exhaustion setting in, as I ate. The food was good and I was ravenous. After my second Irish coffee, I told my curvy waitress that I would be asleep on the floor if I had any more. She smiled as though that was her plan. I had been idly half watching the TV over the bar, when I saw a Breaking News story, and my own face on the screen. I flinched. Damn, I look like shit. I turned and looked at my reflection in the window. Cleaner, but not much better. I wondered how Megan would react to.. this...

Focussing, I watched as Trish was greeted by well wishers, then escorted to a Hummer by a guy who looked ecstatic. Trish looked happy, and relieved, and tired. "Stay warm," I said softly, regretting I had not been able to say goodbye.

I got up slowly, my body stiff from sitting too long. As I hobbled towards the door, my waitress intercepting me. I thanked her by giving her a hug and a kiss. She quipped that next time, she would demand a larger tip. I winked at her with my non-swollen eye, and walked towards the gate area. It occurred to me that maybe I should call Megan again, and have you meet me at the airport. But, they had already started boarding, and I had no details to give. So I just boarded, shoved the laptop in the overhead, taking the small seat in coach, thankful I had showered. I would figure out getting home later. I closed my eyes, and let sleep take me.

I woke with a gasp as the plane landed. I took a couple breathes and centered myself. The guy next to me commented, "surprised you are willing to fly."

The plane taxied, as I replied, "flying is fine. Its landing that's dicey. Besides, this was the fastest way to get back.."

"To Megan," I finished to myself. I couldn't see out the window and wondered if you were just inside. I rose, collecting the laptop, and got into the shuffling line deplaning. The pilot thanked me for flying with them as I passed through the door onto the gantry.

As I entered the terminal, I looked about hopefully, but saw no beautiful face looking for me. I sighed, then stopped. I had survived something most people don't. This, was a mere delay. I turned to the guy I had sat with and asked if I could use his phone. He happily yielded it and I dialed my love. You answered immediately and started to pepper me with questions. "Are you home?" I asked. "Good," I answered, "don't go anywhere. I am at the airport and on my way. And Megan, I love you!"

I listened to you for a moment, then signed off. I handed the phone back to the guy, who was smiling broadly. I thanked him and he wished me luck. I turned to head towards the parking lot, when I saw my boss heading towards me. Dressed impeccably, as always, she beamed as she neared. I smiled back at her, glad someone was here to greet me. I held up the laptop case, "I knew you would be concerned about this, but I would have gotten it to the office soon enough."

Carol took the case from me, and purposefully dropped it to one side, "I didn't come for that."

She embraced me, and kissed me, firmly. When we parted, she admitted, "when we got the report about your crash, I thought of every dinner I had promised you, but never had time."

I truthfully said, "I understand completely." Although my regrets all centered around Megan.

"Good," she smiled, "so take some time to heal, and when you come back, we are going out."

I smiled at her, "I look forward to it."

She stooped to get the laptop, winked at me,.then walked off. I shook my head. What just happened?

I shook my head again. No distractions!

I found my car, and fortunately the attendant had my account on file. I drove purposefully, and in a half hour was parking in Megan's lot. I walked towards the front door, and felt my emotions rising, my eyes moistening. I tapped the intercom button for your unit, and immediately the door buzzed. I jerked it open and rushed to the stairwell and up. I entered your floor and saw the door to your unit open..
 
Saturday Evening - Sean Comes Back

I paced around my apartment, too nervous to do anything but worry about Sean. I was exhausted from the day before. I really haven't eaten anything since who knows when. The salad was all soggy and smelled bad so I just threw that in the garbage leaving the only thing I got for my order was a bit of humiliation from letting the delivery guy fuck me and unload on my face and chest. Although the thought of it was starting to excite me.

I knew all this was doing me no good so I decided to jump in the shower hoping I wouldn't miss a call so I left my phone on the vanity. I was beginning to get excited about seeing my boyfriend Sean and to take care of him. I rushed through the shower and dried myself off, wrapping myself in the towel and paced all around the apartment waiting for you to call.

When the phone rang, I answered so fast that I should've been on a game show.

"Hi! Sean?! Oh thank god you called! Where are you? OMG Really? Okay sure....I love you too Sean!"


and hung up.

I've never said those words to anyone before and they struck home. I preceded to think of how I was going to greet you and came up with the perfect outfit and scenario.

I was getting myself so worked up knowing you were going to be here any minute so I ran to the door and opened it. then I returned to the bedroom and lit a candle I had unpacked the other night. It was already getting late in the afternoon that it would probably be dark by the time you got here. I waited by the door to buzz Sean in and soon as he got here.

There it was! I let him in and scooted back to the bedroom and plopped myself on the bed, propping myself up on the pillows, raising my right arm over my head, and bringing my left foot back, bending my leg at the knee trying to pose and look sexy for you.

As I lie there anxiously awaiting you, I began to wonder if you were able to fool around. Maybe you were injured in some way that I wasn't really thinking about. But it didn't matter. Then I thought back to the first day in this apartment and how far I have come along sexually since that day. I started to get aroused thinking about it when I heard you call my name at the door.

"In here!"
 
Sean - Home, where my heart is

I hastened to the door of Megan's apartment, my heart pounding. Everything I had been through in the last 36 hours had revolved around this moment, about getting back to you. I passed through the door and into the living room, the empty living room. I couldn't take a breath. I needed you like I needed air, now! I held myself still, thinking you be bursting out any instant.

When you didn't, I took a breath, "Megan?"

I heard your reply from the bedroom, and felt relief and love and desire wash over me. A part of me thought it was poetic. I had left you in the bedroom, planning to return. I had visualized you in bed a hundred desperate moments, and figured that you must be now, waiting.

I moved towards the bedroom door, and saw it was dimly lit. I glanced at myself in the mirror near your entry and blanched. I reached over and shut and locked the door, then flipped off the lights. I stepped into the bedroom and finally saw you. I paused for a moment. No vision I had had was as beautiful.

"Megan," I breathed, as I stepped to your bed and sat down next to you. I slipped one arm behind you and pulled you to me, burying my face in your neck, enfolding you. I felt your arms circle my neck and felt like my heart would explode.

I held you, clung to you like a drowning man clutching a life raft. The scents of your clean, soft skin filled my nose and made me squeeze you tighter.

I raised my head a little, trailing my lips along your neck, kissing your warm throat, the side of your face, until they brushed your ear, "I love you Megan, with all my heart."
 
Sunday Evening - The Long Embrace

I heard your voice from the entryway and my heart started to pound in my chest. I stared at the bedroom door when you filled the doorway and gasped when you got closer seeing the huge scar on your face but was elated to see you and that you were alright.

But then everything was okay as your slid your arm behind my back and pulled me to you as you leaned over me, your lips nuzzling my neck as my arms slipped around your neck and clung to you. I felt the intensity in your heart as you held me tight, and I released my anxiety and clung tighter to you. I sighed softly into your shoulder.

Your lips slowly ascended up my throat to me chin, my cheek and my ear. Your warm breath washed over me as I heard your words. I closed my eyes and let the words sink in but not before i responded,

I then slid my hands to your face and cupped it, gazed into your eyes and whispered,

"I love you too Sean! I am so sorry. I am so glad you are okay!"
 
Sean - in Megan's bed, at last

The upwelling of joy I felt on hearing you say that you loved me threatened to overwhelm me. If my near death had kicked open a door between us, then everything I had endured was worth while. We both closed our eyes, I to keep from crying. Almost 24 hours ago, I had held your face in my heart, wanting you to be my last thought in life. And now, you were my life.

I pulled closer, needing to bridge the distance between us, bringing my lips to yours. It was a gentle kiss, our lips brushing each others, soft and loving. I exhaled raggedly, and then kissed you harder. Desire rose in me, as our lips opened, and I caught the first scent of your breath, hot and earthy. I gave a breath moan and I held you harder against me, kissing you harder yet, sliding my tongue into your mouth, needing to taste you. I withdrew my tongue and breathed against your lips, "I need you Megan, badly."

I felt your hands on the lapels of my jacket, struggling to pull it off. I growled softly, "yessss...."

I leaned back a little, and let you undress me, peeling the jacket off and dropping it to the floor, then pulling my shirt out of my pants and popping several buttons as you opened it. I saw you hesitate a moment as you saw a dark line of bruises along my left side. I reached over and tilted your head towards mine, then kissed you hard again, muttering, "Its nothing..."

A small part of my mind was reminded of how I had stripped Trish last night, but it was so different. I had to kneel on the bed, so you could unbuckle my belt and open my pants. As you pulled them open, my cock emerged, hard and dripping. I rose to my feet, standing on your bed, so you could remove my pants the rest of the way. I held onto the bedposts at the foot of the bed as you slid the last article of clothing from my body. I saw you flinch when you saw the long stitched scar on my leg. Then you swallowed and looked up at me.

The sheer underwear you were wearing were like gossamer in the candle light, showing me your own arousal, the hardness of your nipples, and the wetness of your sex. Through clenched teeth, I looked down at you, breathing hard, wild with want
 
Sunday Night - A True Connection

As I gazed into your eyes, I was overcome by a sensation that I cannot describe except that it was like I was suspended in another dimension. And then we kissed. It was more than a sexual kiss. It was as if we were both one, not only connected by our lips but by our spirits, our souls. And then our passion was elevated as you exhaled. You kissed me harder as if the gate was opened and we could let go of all our inhibitions.

I grabbed your jacket and pushed it off your shoulders as our kiss grew in hunger. Your tongue slipping past my open lips and snaking around mine. My hands then tugged at your shirt as you pressed into me. There was no doubt that this was primal. Both our animal instincts took over as I grappled to get you naked, forgetting that you may have other injuries besides the obvious one on your face. I saw the bruises over your rib cage but you assured me you were okay. In that light I saw that you were a man, I man I grew to love over the past few weeks.

You then took a more dominant role as you knelt on the bed between my legs so that I could undo your pants and release what I wanted. Needed. Craved! I looked up to watch your expression as my hands struggled to get your belt and pants off quickly. I saw the look of desire and hunger on your face as I finally was able to undo your pants and push then over your hips. I looked back to see your cock dangle only to see the scar on your leg. I looked back up at you with concern, finally realizing how mush you had to endure and thank god you were alive. And here!

My entire body tingled as I watched you stand over me on the bed. My pussy already aroused dampened rapidly as I had wanted you more than ever. My nipples aching as they poked up through the thin sheer material of my bra. I could hear your grunts and groans and knew this was going to be much different than before. I could see the animal in you appear right before my eyes
 
Last edited:
Sean

I stood for a moment gazing down at Megan, my beautiful Megan, like a diver on a high cliff. I wanted to leap headlong into you, become one with you. I felt my blood pounding in my veins, my head, my cock. My flesh and my spirit yearned to you, the animal and the divine, aching...

I knelt down on your bed, my knees between your thighs and clasped your body to mine. The difference in our positions pressed your face to my chest and your breasts against my cock. The feel of your skin against mine radiated pleasure through my body, and heat, blessed heat. "You are soo.. warmmm..." I breathed, my body remembering the cold.

You nuzzled your face against my chest, as I ran my fingers into your hair, so soft, and warm. I tilted your head back, your mouth opening as you arched your back and looked up at me. I lowered myself down, bringing my mouth to yours, ravenous for you. You whimpered as my tongue invaded your mouth, and the sound fueled the fire in me. I needed you to want me as much as I ached for you.

My hands cupped your face as we kissed, then slid down to your shoulders. Clasping them, I pushed you slowly back, until you were lying on your back, and I was on all fours above you, my knees between your spread thighs.

You had dressed for me, scented yourself for me, waited for me in the one place that I had yearned so desperately to be. I lifted one of my hands and set it gently on your abs, moving it slowly up your torso, settling between your breasts. The ragged texture of the skin of my hand caught on the sheer fabric of your bra. I focused and saw the contrast between the roughed skin, bruises and small cuts on my hand, and the smooth, soft perfection of your skin.

My eyes widened as I watched my hand slip beneath the lace of your bra. A low moan escaped my lips as I felt my fingers play over your beautifully hard nipple. "Megan..." I whispered...
 
Sunday Night - The Heat Rises

You dropped to your knees on the bed between my open legs, keeping me spread as you pulled my body to yours. I could hear your heart pounding in your chest as you cradled me to you. My hands slid around your back to hold me against you, your cock pressing between my tiny breasts. It was as if we were trying to meld our bodies into one, to become one being, defying the natural dimension.

The moment was intense as we caressed each other's bodies until we kissed hungrily. It was as if no moment was enough. You broke our kiss and gently pushed me onto my back again. My breathing becoming very shallow as my own heart raced in my chest. My pussy tingling with excitement with what was to come. I gazed up into your face and placed my arms over my head as you lowered yourself to your hands and knees and hovered over me like an animal ready to devour its prey.

You whispered my name and I replied,

"I'm yours Sean"
 
Sean - Blessed

A sense of joy and relief mixed with the love and animal lust pounding in my veins. I had not lost Megan. Not dying, not being crippled, none of the terrors of the crash, all of it meant one thing to me, I hadn't lost you.

But as my rough hand caressed your breasts beneath your loosening bra.. god in heaven, I wanted you!

My face was a foot from yours, and there was enough light for me to see your expressions as I touched you. Our earlier embrace had loosened the clasp of your bra. I slid the strap from one shoulder, then the other, panting as I removed the lacey barrier, breathing, "I need you, naked."

My hand cupped one of your soft breasts, my fingers curling under the cup, and lifted slowly. I groaned as your hard nipples were bared to me. "Beautiful," I rasped, as I set the bra aside and ran my fingertips back and forth over the hard nubs. I would feast on them, later...

I eased back, onto my haunches, and ran my hands down your toned legs. Your panties were beautifully wet, and I hungered to taste you.. later.. Clasping your ankles, I raised your legs, until your calves were resting against my shoulders, your pelvis tilted up. I groaned as mu fingers moved down your legs to clasp your panties. I slid them up your legs, the scent of your arousal filling my nostrils.

As I pulled them over your feet, and let them fall to the mattress, I felt your ankles at my shoulders, pulling me towards you. I cracked a smile. Like I needed encouragement!

I brought my hand to my cock, grateful that it was one of the few parts of me that was un-bruised. I tilted the head down and nudged my hips forward, bring the tip to your drenched furrow. We both groaned as our flesh touched. I moved the head from side to side, over your entrance, until I heard the soft sounds of wet flesh against flesh. Your moans grew slowly louder and the expression on your face mirrored my need. I nudged forward, and my cock slid along your furrow, spreading your labia, brushing over your clit, stopping on your shaven mons. Your eyes were wide as I slid back and repeated the motion, almost entering you, then caressing the length of your sex. Again and again, slowly back and forth, my own arousal rising as I teased you, teased myself, losing myself in you...
 
Sunday Night - Tease & Squirm

Your calloused hand rubbed against my bare tit a little bit until you slipped the thin straps off my shoulders. Your deliberate motion removing my bra seemed like it was slow motion as my desire for you was increasingly growing. Your musky scent was intoxicating as I could feel the wetness forming against the thin gusset of my white panties.

I softly gasped as your fingers glided over and around my hardened little nubs, so excited from your touch that I arched my back, inviting you to handle me more. My dry mouth hanging open in anticipation, the moisture traveling down to between my legs, preparing myself for you.

My eyes twinkled as you rubbed and teased me and they followed you as you leaned back, your hands swiftly bringing my legs up against your chest. Your rough hands slid down my bare legs until your fingers hooked into my panties, pulling hem upward I could feel the cool air brush against my hot sex as I spread my legs once my feet were clear of my small cover. My heels pulled on your shoulders, urging you to enter me, telling you that I needed you now.

But you had other ideas as I watched you take hold of your rock hard cock and slip the tip between my puffy, wet lips. I held my breath thinking you were going to slip inside me but instead you teased me causing me to purr louder with each passing second. I brought my right hand from over my head to place on top of yours that was controlling your manhood but you push it away and placed it back over my head, leaving me vulnerable to your every whim.

I then felt you push, thinking that you were ready to mate but I was again at your mercy as you let the head slip up and over my clitoris as you rocked back and forth, letting your hot, hard shaft torture me with wanton lust. When you drew back I held my breath, nly to exhale loudly as you slid that beautiful cock up along my slit.

"Please"

I begged quietly on every down stroke, only to be denied again. I wondered if you knew just how wild you were driving me. The sensation was one that I never wanted to end but I knew it would have as we wold both give in to our undeniable lust.

I could feel the head push just a little more each time, pressing against my opening only to deny me the pleasure of your cock inside me. I was beginning to wonder if you were doing this to make me orgasm without having penetrating me. Or would you wait until I begged for mercy and give it to me. I began to squirm a little more with every stoke along my sopping wet cunt. I could feel my clit throbbing, my heart racing and my love growing.
 
Sean - Truly home

The healing power of love, the distracting power of lust, with each teasing pass over Megan's pussy, I felt the events of the last couple days slough from my soul. I was in bed with the woman I loved, and that was all that mattered. All I could see was you, your face transfixed with arousal, your body undulating beautifully beneath me.

I watched the course of my cock, now glistening with your wetness, as it skated over your slit. I paused over your entrance, my fingers pressing your labia wide, as I resumed my teasing strokes. You convulsed in want, and I joined you, my cock throbbing almost painfully.

As I pulled back, your hips rose, your sex open and perfect and I just couldn't resist. I fought for a breath as I watched as your pussy stretch and accepted the head of my cock. Our groans filled the bedroom as I pushed, slowly, deliberately, feeding your cunt one slow inch after another, until I was pressed completely into you.

Your entire body was rigid and your skin gleamed. I knew you were on the edge as I shifted and pressed my hips against yours, the base of my cock angled, grinding against your clit, as I ground against you. Not really moving, I felt in exquisite detail your pussy contract slowly, then start to spasm rhythmically around my cock as your climax rolled through you. I felt like I was watching pleasure so powerful that it was sacred, as I continued my slow grind, coaxing you along. "So beautiful," I murmured, careful not to move too quickly. I did not want to break the spell or yield to the climax that threatened to overtake me.

I smiled softly as I watched you, felt you, as the frenzied burst of your orgasm slowed and ebbed to the soft pulses and afterglow. You opened your eyes and we gazed at each other and I have never seen anything more beautiful. I shifted your legs, opening them wide, so that I could press my chest to yours, my lips to yours. Missionary was an appropriate term, as I felt like I was worshipping a Goddess, as my hips began to move again, and I began to fuck you.
 
Sunday Night - Slut or Lover?

My mind was lost in the never-ending teasing until with one quick motion, the head of your cock popped into my sopping wet cunt bringing a soft murmur from my lips as I then held my breath in anticipation of being totally filled by you.

My glazed over, slivered eyes gazed up at you as my bare cunt accepted you inside, every inch sinking deeper and deeper not only in my pussy, but in my mind as well. When you were fully buried in me, your pelvis joining mine, I arched my back and my body became rigid as I exploded in sexual bliss. My body turned and twisted gently as I rolled through an amazing orgasm. I could feel every inch of your cock pulsating within my walls that clung to it for all that it brought out in me.

It was the quietest, most explosive orgasm I have ever had and at that moment I made a promise to myself that I would only be yours from now on. No other men. I feel guilt wash over me as I came over your cock. What a difference from a few weeks ago when I was this nervous young girl who hardly knew her way around being sexual to now, molded by you and others into a highly sexually aware young woman who was beginning to understand the power and control that I could have over a man, or men.

I knew that I loved you now. There was no doubt in my mind as we lay joined in sexual bliss. With my orgasm slowly subsiding, I reached up with my hands and caressed your bare chest when you began to thrust in and out. It felt so amazing to connect with you like this. I know we have had sex many times before, but this was somehow different. Was it that we both felt like we almost lost someone we both loved? Or was it just the timing of our relationship? I know I just had sex with 2 different guys in the last 24-36 hours and really enjoyed the way I was treated, but this was more than that.

I gazed at my hands gliding all around your chest and upper abdomen not realizing that your thrusts were picking up pace, my hips subtly raising up to meet your every thrust as I pulled my bent legs back, feet dangling at your sides.

"Fuck me"


I whispered lovingly.
 
Last edited:
Sean - Within my Goddess

Perhaps my entire sexual life had been leading to this, to be at one with my lover, Megan. I had certainly fucked others casually, mostly intent on my own pleasure, and been with others who I are for their pleasure as well as my own, but this.... I felt enfolded by you, one with you. I literally felt your pleasure, our pleasure. We were truly 'making love.'

My initial strokes were slow, long and languorous, shifting slightly every now and again, the head of my cock playing over the bands of muscle and the delicate folds of your pussy. Your hands were warm against my chest, running up and down slowly. I watched your face as various thoughts and emotions played through your mind. "So beautiful," I murmured more than once.

I felt your channel tighten slowly, and my body rose to your arousal, my hips moving gradually faster, my thrusts becoming more insistent. I could feel pressure building inside me, the animal impulse to cum, to mate, to breed. I loved you and wanted you like never before.

Your hips tilted, rose and fell, to meet my thrusts. Your breasts swayed and shook deliciously as we joined more vigorously. I felt my body burning, and ached to cum, in you, to fill you...

The last shred of my rational mind bitch slapped me. On the edge, I suddenly pulled out of you, barely able to speak. "Megan.. I.. want...," I husked.
 
Sunday Night - Trouble In Paradise?

Our blissful union was shook from its roots as you pulled out just when I thought you were about to orgasm. I gazed up at you quizzically and pondered what happened. Did something distract you? Did I do something to shake you from this euphoric moment?

"Are you alright Sean? What is it?"

I asked with distinct concern, my heart pounding in my chest. My feet fell to the mattress as my hands slid to the sides of your rib cage, careful not to hurt you. I saw you gasping for breath, to be able to speak. I started to worry as I looked upon you.

Trying to assure you that I indeed loved you, I raised my feet to your hips and slid them around to the top of your buttocks.

"You can cum inside me. I want you to. I know we don't have any protection, but I will go the doctor soon and get it taken care of."

Not the most appropriate time to discuss birth control, but I did not know what else could be troubling you.
 
Last edited:
Sean - At the door of heaven

My eyes focussed on yours, "I love you."

Your look of concern melted as you felt my cock spear into you again. Any doubt or inhibition had been cast off, as I felt your feet nudge my buttocks, urging me to fuck you. The fire between us blazed hot again, as my hips rose and fell.

I lowered my chest to yours again, wanting to feel every inch of you against me, wanting to kiss you, taste you, feel you. I felt your arms and legs around me, pulling me close and tight, as we ground and writhed and fucked. The rest of the world vanished, and there was only you, only us.

My thrusts had become harder, as I felt the pressure mounting again. I felt you tightening within, as though your body craved my release. I tilted my head up. I had to see you, and to let you see me, as we....

"Mmme... gannnn," I gasped as I felt my heart expand and my cock explode within you. My body writhed in pleasure and love as I came and came and came, fountaining inside you. Your back arched and you joined me in the ecstatic dance. Like never before, I entered you, and was one with you...
 
Sunday Night - One Again

I gasped as your cock thrust into me so easily, all doubt about 'us' washed away as you lowered your body on top of mine and I clung to you with both my arms and legs as if never to let you go again. Your hips churning and thrusting now with a sense of urgency as we mated like animals.

Just as I was about to whisper "I love you" in your ear, you raised up on your hands to look down at me. My feet bounced off your buttocks as you slammed into me harder and harder, our bodies smacking loudly and then you made some animalistic, guttural noise. My cunt massaged your throbbing cock withing in and coaxed you to cum inside me. Your hips thrust hard one last time to bury yourself deep inside me, to cum, to seed my fertile womb. My fingers gripped your biceps as tight as my vaginal muscles clung to your cock.

"Oh Sean"


I cooed.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top