Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there lovebugs! Hope your week is moving right along.

My work week is moving in slow motion *sigh* Anyone want to share the winning lottery numbers with me?

If I knew them I would be happy to. LOL

I think spending some time in that tub with you might be a little lotto win right there. ;)

brrr is that the bath shower curtian - brr they are always freeeeezing
Now you know why my nipples are always perky! LOL

And this one gives us a lil peek at the curve of ur supershy ass
Why, I hadn't even realized... :eek:

:cattail:

What a sensual pic

Hope your week is going well....almost the weekend
Yayyyyy for the upcoming weekend!!!

Very cute photos my lady
Thank you sweet:heart: Always good to see you.

Oh how I would love to join you and make that a dirty bath for you.
You know just how dirty I like it! :devil:

One of my fave ladies on lit.
Awwww... why thank you! :kiss:

If I knew them I would be happy to. LOL

I think spending some time in that tub with you might be a little lotto win right there.
For the *both* of us :cattail:

Wow so amazing
Thank you! Glad you stopped by!

Squeaky clean

Well, the countdown to the weekend is *on*!

I feel like a broken record when I say I'm looking forward to the weekend. Going to the salon to get pampered, then catch a hockey game and dinner with Mr. Shy; looking forward to some adult time for good conversation, wine, and whatever comes next. Especially what comes next. (It better be me) :devil:

Well, the bath is done, I'm all wrapped up, but all you need to do is give my towel just a little tug, and .... oooops!

That ends the bath series. Now I need to take some more pics!

So, what plans do y'all have for the weekend? Please do share!

I feel like a broken record when I say I'm looking forward to the weekend. Going to the salon to get pampered, then catch a hockey game and dinner with Mr. Shy; looking forward to some adult time for good conversation, wine, and whatever comes next. Especially what comes next. (It better be me) :devil:

Well, the bath is done, I'm all wrapped up, but all you need to do is give my towel just a little tug, and .... oooops!

Kinda sad to see the bath end :p. but super excited for the weekend!! Two days in the sun and away from dress shoes, ties, and excel docxes.

Hey thee, Super Hottie! Hope your weekend and date night are fun! I'm away on business, and I get to see a hockey game tomorrow night! Sad that K isn't with me, but still excited to watch the game from box seats :)

Catch up with you soon!
XOXO
Kel

After looking at these new pics, I'd make sure you came first AND next. Matter of fact, I would just have you for dinner, then we could enjoy the wine and a snack later, after all the physical festivities were done! :devil:

As for the hockey game, well I know the goalie I'd like to reach! :eek: :D

Hope you have a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you again. Until then.....

oops indeedis lovely
ah yes adult time that seems soo rare these days - good friends and family :)

Love the bath pictures. You need a bigger tub so two can fit in there. :devil:

You are super cute girly. Love that blue nightie!
Thank you! :kiss:

Kinda sad to see the bath end :p. but super excited for the weekend!! Two days in the sun and away from dress shoes, ties, and excel docxes.
Yesssssss! Damn the V lookups on the weekend!

Hey thee, Super Hottie! Hope your weekend and date night are fun! I'm away on business, and I get to see a hockey game tomorrow night! Sad that K isn't with me, but still excited to watch the game from box seats :)

Catch up with you soon!
XOXO
Kel
Enjoy the game! Box seats ~ very nice! I always love a good hockey game ~ I can scream all I want and not have to worry about the neighbors HA!

Travel safe:kiss::kiss:

I want to tug your towel myself, only it would hit the floor.
Promises, promises..... :cattail:

After looking at these new pics, I'd make sure you came first AND next. Matter of fact, I would just have you for dinner, then we could enjoy the wine and a snack later, after all the physical festivities were done!

As for the hockey game, well I know the goalie I'd like to reach!
Hope you have a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you again. Until then.....
I think Mr. Shy might have read your post :devil: First, next, and then some. Having a fantastic weekend! :kiss:

oops indeedis lovely
ah yes adult time that seems soo rare these days - good friends and family
Too few and far between, but sometimes that makes it all the more special and exciting! :kiss:

Love the bath pictures. You need a bigger tub so two can fit in there.
*yes* a bigger tub indeed!! I think a renovation is in order! (shhhhh don't tell Mr. Shy)

You can become unwrapped any day sexy lady
Unwrapped, just not unhinged. ;)

I just wanted to again tell you how beautiful, and wonderful and sexy I think you are.....:heart::kiss:

And that you fill me with so much desire......:rose:

Mmm very nice :rose:

I know i am late to this thread but you have a very nice body. And yes your breasts are perky.

I just wanted to again tell you how beautiful, and wonderful and sexy I think you are.....

And that you fill me with so much desire......:
Wow. Thank you for your sweet & kind words :kiss:

Not a promise... guarantee.
Yesssss! :devil: :devil:

Mmm very nice :
Thank you!:rose:

I know i am late to this thread but you have a very nice body. And yes your breasts are perky.
It's never too late to stop by. Thank you!

Last edited:
A few new pics

Spring colored shirt ~ trying to take my mind off the fact that it's still winter-like cold here.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back