First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Back from a wedding! Was dressed formally..Thought I'll share?? Well and be dressed...for a change...lol!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Formal.jpg
    Formal.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 97
  • Formal2.jpg
    Formal2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Formal3.jpg
    Formal3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 100
Back from a wedding! Was dressed formally..Thought I'll share?? Well and be dressed...for a change...lol!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

1. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
2. Why was I not invited
3. You look great dressed and undressed
4. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

1. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
2. Why was I not invited
3. You look great dressed and undressed
4. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

The invitation probably got lost in the mail...damn it...lol
And i really am starting to believe what you're saying in your sig pic:devil::rose::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You look amazing! I do love a man in a suit. So how many women did you have to beat off with a stick? Assuming you did any such thing. ;)

[/QUOTE] Haha I wish, but no such luck!! So that leaves me totally "Available" ;);) :rose:[/QUOTE]

Well then clearly there was something wrong with every woman there! Unless they were just too nervous to approach you. :)

Haha thanks! You are tooo kind :) I think I am quite approchable and I don't bite.... unless I am "asked" ;)

Can I get it right now, mmmmmm hungry for cream.....
You rock sexy.
Hope your doing great and naughty.
sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hungry are we?? I am sure I can satisfy your hunger/quench your "thirst"!! But it will probably leave you even hungrier after I am done with you..lol!!
Thanks for dropping by Sexy Lady, hope you had a NAUGHTY weekend as well ;) :rose::rose:

Hungry are we?? I am sure I can satisfy your hunger/quench your "thirst"!! But it will probably leave you even hungrier after I am done with you..lol!!
Thanks for dropping by Sexy Lady, hope you had a NAUGHTY weekend as well ;) :rose::rose:

Yess for YOU VERRY......:D:devil:
MMM i sure it would be a wonderful meal ;)
Love to drop by here, and wishing you a wonderful, relaxing and very naughty week-end.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yess for YOU VERRY......:D:devil:
MMM i sure it would be a wonderful meal ;)
Love to drop by here, and wishing you a wonderful, relaxing and very naughty week-end.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey Gorgeous!! Glad you dropped by! And I have NO DOUBT that YOU are having a naughty naughty weekend.. as usual ;):devil::rose::rose:

Back