Tricia's Parole Hearing (Open- PM if interested)

Tricia's heart sank as the board members stated they would be denying her parole. How could this happen? She had barely been allowed to speak. They had brought up her violent behavior and time in the hole, but not given her a chance to tell them her side of the story.

She knew if she lost this opportunity, she wouldn't have another chance for at least six months. That was far too long.

"Please," she spoke up. She would get disciplined for sure, but she had to take the risk. "Please, you know I've behaved myself, you know there were extenuating circumstances regarding my actions... which are all long in the past. I'm reformed, I don't belong here, please."
 
Last edited:
John heard Tricia's plea for releasing her. He comforted her. The members were not sympathetic to her. The sexual tension was building in the room. Everyone knew the inevitable except Tricia. They wanted her body. Some of them were already smiling. He could see the arousal on their faces. He thought about her. She might be totally clueless.

John asked the members again," all right guys, what do you want from her? What could she do for you?"

John was stunned when a board member asked to strip her jump suit. He was expecting that, but still, a direct request, surprised him. He watched Tricia’s reactions to this indecent demand.
 
Last edited:
"My jumpsuit?"

Now she knew why her lawyer wasn't present. But if it could ensure her freedom, she'd consider it worth it. She wanted to wash herself clean of this entire place, so what was one more humiliation?

She stood up and lowered the zipper, then slipped her arms out of her sleeves and pulled the trousers down. She stood before them in her top and panties, her nipples poking against the cotton fabric.
 
John didn't expect her quick submission to their request. He thought he had to convince her to do the task. He was happy seeing her curvy physical form, a few feet away from him.

John's gaze started to roam freely on her curves. Her beautiful half covered breasts, her poking pink nipples and her beautiful face. His gaze drank her beauty without any shame.

John could risk anything to enjoy her heavenly body. It was worth a risk. He didn't care about the board members or anyone else. His desire for her was grown by seeing her body.

John turned his face to observe the reactions of the board members. Some of them were speechless by her beauty. They might not believe their luck. They had a beautiful, willing girl against them and they could use her. She was at their mercy.

Then, a member asked Tricia to remove her undergarments.
 
Ahhhhh, now it was becoming clear. Morgan had promised select members of the parole board private access to Tricia if they turned down her pardon. The warden was promising the whole board a gangbang. This had gotten out of Morgan's hands surprisingly quick, but the result was what he was looking for.

He almost felt sorry for Tricia. Pleading her own case because her lawyer was a no show. That had indeed been Morgan's doing, with the help of a friend. The friend had sabotaged a tire on the lawyer's car, guaranteeing it would blow in a location on the road to the prison that was without cell coverage.

As for the warden, he was playing the good cop to Morgan's bad cop. All without letting the step-brother in on the plan. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. He really wasn't planning on doing much sharing, when it came to his step-sister. But the situation was out of his hands, for the moment. The warden was his boss and the one calling the shots. So all Morgan could do was lean back in his chair and watched the drama unfold. And watch Tricia strip off her clothes as they stripped her of her dignity.
 
Last edited:
tricia-helfer-hot-26.jpg


Tricia glared at the man who made the request, but submitted. She had been forced to strip by the guards many times before, why would the parole board be different? She pulled her top over her head, then set it on the back of her chair. Her bra followed, she unhooked it and let it fall onto the ground on top of her jumpsuit. Finally, she pulled her panties down to the floor and tossed them aside.

Instinctively, she turned to face the wall, expecting a search. She caught herself, then turned back around to face the board.
 
They'd played doctor/patient and cowboy/indian while kids. But that was before Franklin started devoting all his attention to the daughter of his second wife and ignoring the son of his first wife. Which soured the relationship between the two step-siblings. As cute as she was as a child, Tricia certainly had grown up and filled out. It was hard to take his eyes off of her, but Morgan spared a glance for the board and for the warden. They all seemed to be mesmerized by her body and her beauty. He had to admire the grace with which she was handling the situation, even while feeling triumphant about the outcome of the board.

Morgan's rod stiffened at the site of Tricia's nakedness. Which was less than convenient in this setting. He needed to appear professional. Fortunately, no one else seemed to be acting very professional either. He had also been hard when pressing up against her in the cell, his cock nestling in the valley between her ass cheeks. But the timing was wrong at that time. And the timing was still wrong, with so many others wanting a piece of Tricia. He knew his time would come, though.
 
John was mesmerized by the site of Tricia’s round ass, when she instinctively turned around to face the wall. The thought of using that ass for his sexual pleasure was arousing. He had a huge bulge in his pants. He knew the board members would enjoy the site. They might be thinking of things they could do to her.

John wasn’t surprised, when a board member asked to handcuff her again. He approached Tricia and grabbed her wrists. He handcuffed her wrists behind her back.

John was extremely close to her naked body, when he handcuffed her. He could smell her hair. The bulge in his pants was poking in her ass. He was enjoying the touch. He even pressed his covered hard dick to her palms after handcuffing her. God had definitely taken his time to sculpture Tricia’s heavenly body, he thought. He thanked god for creating a situation where they could enjoy his beautiful creation.

John put his hands on Tricia’s waist and whispered in her ear,” Tricia, do as they say, it could earn you, the freedom.”
 
"It had better." She whispered back at him.

Tricia felt the khaki bulge rub into her palm and wanted to swat it away, her jostling hands rattled her handcuff chain and John held her wrists firmly to make her stop.

With his other hand at her waist, he led her back around to face the board. One put on a show of making notes, as it being stripped and bound were part of the parole process. The others didn't bother putting on any airs.

Tricia wanted to shrink away, she bent over, trying to hide her body from their leering eyes.
 
Morgan smirked. He was close enough to hear the false promises the warden was giving Tricia. As if putting handcuffs on her would gain her freedom. He had to stifle a laugh.

What he had noticed was the absence of women on the parole board. Usually, with a female parolee, there were females on the board. Morgan had to assume it was the warden's doing, since it wasn't his doing. Clever!

He could see that when it came time to pay Tricia a visit in her cell, he was going to have some competition from the warden. After the board, he might have to have a meeting with the warden to come to an arrangement. The warden might seem to be holding all the cards, but Morgan knew her far better than Warden Hurt did.
 
(Sorry I'm late to the party!)
Anna had gotten there as quickly as she could after she made herself presentable. Traffic was terrible. She should have just rode with Bill when he went in for his shift!

Today her mother was supposed to have her hearing. Anna had been visiting Tricia once to twice a week since she finally got to meet her. Her adopted parents weren't very comfortable with her kindling a relationship with a woman who was a convicted criminal. They even blamed Tricia for Anna somewhat following in her footsteps. Had Anna never found Tricia she wouldn't have met Bill and Bill wouldn't have ruined her engagement and gotten her pregnant.

The young 20 year old was sporting the tell tale baby bump. She ran into the waiting room. Most of the people who worked there knew her... sadly they knew her in ways she wished they didn't. She went up to the glass window.

"I'm supposed to see Tricia Wells?" Anna spoke to the woman. It seemed like she was always here.

"You're an hour late."

"I know, I overslept."

"sweety this is a correctional facility, not a Haircuttry."

Anna's nose wrinkled and she righted her lips into a sort of sideways pucker. She was trying to keep from making ba mean face at the woman. "I know... there was an accident."

Anna learned that her mother was currently having her meeting, right now! Even though she wasn't there to see it she was nervous for her mom. She took a seat and waited, silently hoping that Tricia would be coming home with her. Her hand rested on her tummy as she felt her baby move around.

"It's ok... I'm sure she'll be fine." She said it more for herself but still smiled as she felt a kick.
 
Last edited:
There was no one but prison staff in the gallery. Which is why Morgan noticed the late arrival. A cute and very pregnant girl. Was this the niece he wasn't supposed to know about? And it looked like she was about to make him a great-uncle. Not that he cared. Tricia had kept her such a secret that she wasn't even in the will. If Franklin Wells had known that he had a grand-daughter he would have included her in his will. And it would probably have been at Morgan's expense.

If the girl was here to speak in her mother's defense, she was a bit too late. The parole board had already made up their mind. Returning his gaze to Tricia, he waited to see what her reaction would be to the presence of her daughter. This had to be even more humiliating for her, stripping in front of her as well as the parole board.
 
John held the handcuffs, when Tricia bent over. He wasn’t expected that. His covered erection was between her ass cheeks. He wanted to unzip his fly and wanted to ram his huge erect member into her pussy. He almost shamelessly positioned himself between her legs.

John wished, he could comfort her, but his sexual desires were dominating his mind. He was facing the dilemma. He felt like a drug addict, trying to resist the urge of doing drugs. A beautiful naked woman bent over, right next to him and he could do nothing to her. He could only hold the handcuffs.

Then, a board member shamelessly asked to put a finger in her pussy.
 
Anna was surprised when someone came to escort her from the waiting room into the gallery. What for? She thought that she was only going to wait until her mother's hearing was over.

And then she got there and her heart dropped.

Of course... nothing about this place was fair. Everyone who worked here was corrupt, it was no surprise to see that the board members had Tricia parading around nude and then treating her like a petting zoo.

That's when she knew. This place was probably never going to let Tricia leave. They would probably keep finding and making things up to keep her there. If it wasn't for Bill then they probably would have found a reason to falsely impression her here too.

Normally Anna would be able to hold it together but with pregnancy her hormones were getting the best of her and she started wiping away the tears that were coming.
 
OOC: CherryBomb wanted to join this thread when it started, but wasn't able to until now. I'd still like if she were able to provide testimony. Tricia can be punished for it afterwards.

While Anna gives her testimony, Tricia could be made to face the wall or stand in the corner.
 
Last edited:
Morgan thought a decision had already been made. Why were they prolonging this?

Impatient for the parole board to be over, he only half-listened to his niece. Most his attention was on the finely sculptured back and tight ass of her mother, who was facing the wall. Why Tricia was facing the wall while her daughter spoke, he really wasn't sure. Some quirk of the warden's obviously. At the moment, Morgan wanted so much to ram his cock into that ass of hers, her face pressed into that wall.

Niece! That had an odd sound to it. He wasn't sure how he felt about meeting Anna for the first time. Did he really want to introduce himself? He'd been all about the inheritance for so long, he couldn't think of a reason to cloud his judgement by making the acquaintance of any family member that weren't connected to HIS mother.
 
Last edited:
John was surprised by the new arrival in the room. She was pregnant girl. He didn't expect that. He instinctively grabbed Tricia's waist and placed her against the wall. His instinct was to save her dignity.

The girl started crying. She might be a relative, he thought.

John put Tricia against the wall, pressing her body slightly against the wall. His hands were still on her waist. Her restrained body was quite a sight.

"Who's this girl?" He asked Tricia.
 
Tricia kept her eyes on the wall like a good prisoner. "She's my daughter, sir. She's here to testify as a character witness. I don't know why she wasn't here before."

Her body tensed up, she clenched her chained wrists anxiously. She could hear Anna slowly becoming emotional and wanted to comfort her, but obediently stayed in place, her breasts and nipples pressing against the cold cinder blocks. She wished she could speak to her after this insanity, but parole isn't visitation. Once the verdict was final, Anna would be removed and Tricia returned to her cell. She hated how the prison kept pulling her away from any sense of normalcy.
 
Last edited:
She was a character witness? No one said anything to her about it! Tricia's lawyer suggested that she visit before the hearing... did she mishear him? Where was he?

Anna was ushered in front of the board. She tried to compose herself.

"I..." her voice was shaky. What if what she said determines if her mother gets to leave? If it did then her mother wouldn't be standing there naked.

"Tricia Wells is my mother, but I only met her 6 or 7 months ago. I was adopted and I wanted to meet the woman who gave birth to me. I didn't know what to expect when I got there." Anna thought that leaving out the assault from Bill and her mother's nudeness the first time they met was best left out.

"I was expecting to see a hard and cold woman given the place we were first meeting, but I met a scared and broken looking woman. I was scared that when I told her who I was she was going turn me away but she didn't. I finally found that missing piece of me and ever since I've been trying to visit as often as I can. Making up for lost time. I don't want to do all of that catching up durin visiting hours or through a pane of glass. I want her to be there with me when I give birth to my own daughter." She took a breath. "I know you look at her and you just see a prisioner but she's much more than that. She's a good person, all that I ask is that you look beyond the details of her files when you consider her release... please."

Anna wasn't sure if what she said would help or not. She felt like she had only been rambling. Hopefully those words would strike a cord with some of them.
 
((OOC: Is Bill married to Anna?))

For Morgan, Anna was a hard girl to figure out. If there was anyone who had a bigger reason to wish they'd never met Tricia than Morgan, it might be Anna. And he suspected her adopted parents would agree.

Tricia may have given birth to Anna, but Anna's decision to seek out her birth mother had led to less than positive results. At least from Morgan's perspective. But for some, blood is thicker than water. Not in his case, but obviously in hers.

He wouldn't have known of Anna's existence, except for the other guards remarking on her visits to Tricia. And a little research turned up her history. He couldn't deny a slight bit of empathy for her. They'd both been abandoned by their parents. But he'd learned to harden his heart as a result of his abandonment.

While he listened to Anna's tearful plea, Morgan's eyes remained squarely fixed on Tricia. Memorizing the graceful curve of her back, the lushness of her ass and the firmness of her legs. Once he got through with her, she'd be looking to cut those long blond locks short so he wouldn't have them to jerk her head back with. A part of him wished he had a softer heart. But when his manhood hardened, his heart did as well.
 
Last edited:
((No he is against that assaulted her when she visited her mother then after that stalked and assaulted her outside of the prision and then Overtime something changed and now they live together and she's pregnant. So definitely boyfriend lol )
 
John heard Ana's plea. He had sympathy for her. He always think daughters are more sensitive than sons. He never had any experience about family relations. He was loner for a long time. He was left an orphan as a small boy. He was raised by foster parents.

John was still holding Tricia's heavenly body by waist. He placed his face against her ears and inhaled her smell. He nuzzled her ear. He knew she might not be paying attention to him, but he couldn't help himself.
 
Last edited:
There was a certain unprofessional quality to the warden's behavior, especially in public. Morgan began to worry that Tricia would have grounds to take him to court for his behavior in front of a parole board, even if it was a corrupted parole board.

That's why Morgan had promised members of the parole board private access to her. Out of sight, there was no way of proving what he or they had done. Anna's presence compromised the privacy of the proceedings. And the warden's behavior was compromising the legitimacy of those proceedings by doing it in front of witnesses, namely Anna.

Morgan suspected he could do damage control with his niece, if necessary. But any other visitors, say for instance the missing defense attorney, might not be as easy to control if they came in and caught the warden, of all people, groping a naked inmate who was supposed to be here for a parole hearing and not for a publc gangbang.
 
Naked and trembling, Tricia waited for the board to respond to Anna's testimony. A simple "thank you, we'll take it under advisement," but they stayed silent, kept her waiting. She slowly eased her eyes over her shoulder, trying to get a read on the room, on what the men were thinking. If nothing else, she wanted to look her daughter in the eye, to let her know that she was okay. Even if she didn't want her daughter to see her like this.
 
Still facing the wall, Tricia's chest rose and fall as she breathed through her nose, waiting for the board. Her body tensed up, and her wrists pulled the chain tight.

She knew the board was watching her, she tried to maintain an air of stoic bravery, make it seem like she didn't care. But she did.

She began thinking about what would happen to her, if the board really turned her down, it would be months before she had another chance.
 
Back
Top