Primal Urges (Closed for Aussie_Wolf)

David decided to let himself 'wake up' and snaked his arms around his sister and returned her kiss more passionately, even allowing his tongue to gently start to probe into her mouth.

His hands moved up and down her back, then down to her firm butt and he cupped her cheeks and began to knead them.

If his sister did not realize he was awake by now, surely that would do it. If not he had one last trick to play.

Sam heard her brother make the tell tale sounds of someone drifting out of slumber. She was going to pull back and quickly lay back down and pretend that she hadn't been doing anything. Her plans came to a halt when he not only kissed her back but she felt his hold on her become a little more firmer, more possessive? Or maybe that's what she wanted to think.

With her skirt barely covering her ass, his hand was on her naked ass. Even trying to hold back, she couldn't help but to moan softly against his lips and tongue as she felt his hand squeeze at her flesh.

The blanket was still covering them, but it was also trapping the scent of her sex which only reminded her that when her brother 'woke' he was smell her arousal and she was pretty sure he already caught her scent from earlier.

She needed to stop being things got to carried away, no matter how much her body was begging for it.

David opened his eyes and looked directly into his sister's as he continued to kiss her snaking his tongue deeper into her mouth and wrapping it around hers. He ground his body into her, driving his engorged member further into her dripping pussy and gyrating his hips a little to give both of them a lot more pleasure.

His hands grasped her butt cheeks even more firmly and pressed her down more firmly into him even as they kneaded her more firmly and demandingly. He even grabbed her tail and pushed it into her deeper a few times.

Finally he broke their kiss and just looked at her for a little bit. He could not only feel how wet she was he could smell the unmistakable odor of her arousal and he gave a large sniff to emphasize it. "So are you going to deny that you are aroused this time Sam or are you going to admit that maybe the situation stimulates you a little too. Frankly I am a little surprised that you have done this but I am not going to tell you I am disappointed. I want this, a lot and I believe you do to."

He gave her ass another squeeze and began to gyrate his hips again. "So what do you say, shall we continue or do you Really want to stop again."

Fuck. He was awake.

His reaction told her that he wasn't surprised to find her kissing him. She cried against his lips as she felt him grind against her pussy more. Her lips broke from his as her hips naturally rocked at the pleasure of feeling his hard cock against her. She was about to tell him stop, but the words fell before they could be formed when he pushed the tail plug deeper into her ass. Instead, she helplessly whimpered as she held onto him tightly.

If him playing with her tail wasn't bad enough, he started tormenting her with his words. Making her body ache for him just a little bit more.

"So what do you say, shall we continue or do you Really want to stop again."

Sam started trembling as she thought about his words and how her response would effect them. "I... I want to." She blushed as she admitted it. "I'm scared though. This is bad," which is probably what was also driving their wanting bodies, the taboo of it all.

David practically beamed up at her. She had finally admitted that she wanted him as well, but she was still holding back because of the Taboo of it all. Shaking his head he reached up and pulled her head down and kissed her passionately. "Did that feel wrong?" he asked her. "It felt very right to me, in fact it felt a lot better than most of the girls I have kissed. I hate to say this but you are one of the best kissers I have ever met," he smiled.

Gyrating his hips again he allowed his swollen member to make it's presence be felt again as it swirled just inside her entrance. "Does that feel wrong either just because it is mine and not some strangers cock. At least with mine you know where it has been and where it is going to be."

He continued to rub it in and out of her tight little slit and then angled it up so it rubbed up against her clit too. He also reached down and grabbed her tail and began to lightly stroke it in and out of her ass. It was more the sensation as it did not come out all that much but he was sure she was feeling something. "I hope this is not bad either dear Sister because I certainly know you love this, so if nothing feels bad then it can't be bad can it?"

He smiled at her again and then kissed her again as his tongue flowed into her mouth and his hands roamed her body, stroking and teasing it as he came to know all the small spots she enjoyed and those he was to stay away from.

Sam was trying to find any reason she could as to why they should stop. The only argument she really had was that they were siblings and incest was wrong by many- if not all cultures. Obviously that wasn't a concern of her brother's. Why? Was he really so quick to be ok with something like this or was this something he had be struggling with before?

It was hard to keep these thoughts as his tongue continue to push further into her mouth. Sam couldn't help but to push hers against his as his hands continued to touch and tease her body. It wasn't long until he had her body trembling.

When he would push her tail in more, her ass raised up as she moaned into his mouth. It was starting to get really warm under the blanket so she pulled it down a little. Their lips were still locked as Sam's hand started to do its own exploring. She could feel his strong and toned muscles. Slowly she inched her way closer down until her fingers brushed against his member.

For a brief moment she hesitated, but the sounds that were coming from him urged her on. Over his boxer-briefs (i think?) she started to rub his cock. Samantha couldn't believe she was doing this. Her pussy was begging her to just tare his shorts down and mount him, but she was holding back. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to fuck without some protection.

Am I seriously going to fuck my brother? She honestly didn't know how far they were going to take this.

David felt her hand on his cock and he trembled as it twitched in response to her light touch. Then she began to rub him through the material of his Boxer briefs and not all of the liquid on top of it was now hers. He started to leak some of his own and he moaned into her mouth as she continued to stroke him.

It was both dark and hot under the blanket and he was done with putting up with it. He reached up and flicked it down so that it was halfway down his sisters back. He smiled up into her face as he kissed her and captured her tongue with his, dueling with it as he deepened his kiss.

One of his hands moved up to begin to stroke and massage her breast tenderly. He gently kneaded her flesh while his fingers sought then found her large nipple before rolling it gently between them. Once it was nice and firm he began to gently circle it with a finger, teasing it lightly.

His other hand found her wet opening and he slid his finger inside of her and began to gently swirl it around. He loved the feel of her and could not believe he was getting to do this to her, but he wanted more. He wanted to be inside her, but the only protection he had was in his wallet and that was sitting in his room. He was not sure that if he stopped now Sam would actually do this with him again. At the same time he knew it was really unsafe for them to have unprotected sex.

He could only see a few solutions to this problem. Stop and hope she was horny enough to start again after he retrieved the condom. Forget about actual sex and just go for Oral. She seemed to like having things up her butt, so try to get her to agree to anal sex. Or just go ahead and have unprotected sex.

He didn't like the first or last options so it looked like he was going to have to do some fast talking.

"Sam I know you are as Horny as I am," he moaned as her hand continued to work it's magic, "And I want nothing more than to take you right now," he said then kissed her deeply. Pulling back he gasped as he looked her in the eyes. "Problem is I don't have protection here. It is in my room. So we can stop and go get it, or you can swing your hips around and we can pleasure each other that way. Or you take that tail out of your ass and I can replace it with something a little bigger. The choice is yours."

Sam was bucking into her brothers hand after his fingers found their way inside her. Oh god, she was finally started to get some relief from her long day of continuously getting close to teased. If David had let her she would have just gladly fucked his fingers. He had other things in mind.

His suggestions intrigued her. His last one, she thought on it for a minute or two before she finally said, "I... I've never been.... fucked there." She blushed hard as she confused that she was still a backdoor virgin. She knew she liked playing and teasing herself back there, but she never had a guy fuck her there.

They could have just easily stopped and go upstairs and fucked normally... but she was extremely horny and honestly curious. They would also have to make sure they had enough lube.

"You could... put it inside me to get it wet enough... and then finish... back there." She half hide her face against his chest as she made the suggestion.

David was flabbergasted. He had actually thought she would have gone for the oral sex, but she must be a lot hornier than he thought. He continued to play with her pussy as he thought about how he could do this and what would be the best way.

He had not done much anal himself, but he had had one girlfriend that had absolutely loved it and she had done it several ways with him. She loved being taken roughly from behind but also from the front with her legs up high.

David thought this was going to be the easiest way as he would be able to go straight from her pussy to her ass. He smiled down at her and then using one finger under her chin he lifted her head up and kissed her.

"I promise I am going to be gentle sis. It may hurt a little at first, I am putting something a little bigger than you are used to up there, but I think you are going to enjoy it. Now just lie back on the couch and put your legs up."

He helped her get in position and left her tail in. It would be better if he took it out at the last second. Then leaning down he kissed her again then slipped his cock inside her. It slid in easily she was so wet and he thrust deep inside before pulling out and doing it again five more times. He then pulled out fully noticing how slick he was then reached down and moved the tail dildo inside her.

He pulled it in and out and circled it around, loosening her up before without warning he pulled it out and before her ass could closeup he had his slick head inside her and through her sphincter.

Slowly he began to ease the rest of his seven inches into her. He felt how tight she was and he took his time, gently easing her open. He watched her face for clues as to when he could push and when he should ease off, but eventually his pelvis met hers and he was fully inside her.

He stopped to allow her to adjust, then began to slowly back out until just his head was inside her, then thrust back into her. Slowly she began to loosen up and he watched her. She would give him a sign either by telling him or by how her face looked that would tell him when he could start to fuck her in earnest.

Smiling he moved one hand to her pussy and started to play with her clit. Then he got a wicked idea and picked up her tail. Reversing it he began to stroke the furred end over her clit. "Now who's a good Kitty," he purred at her.

Before he first entered her pussy, Sam was feeling butterflies. They were crossing a line that they couldn't return from, but as soon as he shoved himself inside of her, any thoughts of taboo or wrongness was quickly pushed away as his cock filled her tight wet hole. She couldn't help but to moan into his mouth as he thrust a few more times.

When he pulled out she made a loud displeased whimper. It seemed like she quickly forgot the original plan, but he quickly reminded her as he played with her tail. Then just as quickly, he pulled the tail out and then replaced it with the head of his cock.

Thank god his cock was slick with her juices. Feeling him go slowly into her was sweet torture. They had to make sure they were not too rough initially. After he buried himself inside she felt him touching her clit for a brief moment and then she felt the soft fur from her tail brushing along her sensitive nub.

"Now who's a good Kitty,"

She laughed for a second at his teasing, and nuzzled against his head before she gently nipped at his ear lobe and would softly meow in response. She had just planned on teasing him back, but she found her hands on his back, gently kneading her fingers against his shoulder blades and she started to lightly lick and lap at his neck before she started to once again nuzzle him and started purring.

As David began to move in and out of her ass more freely he was amazed with how much his sister was responding to his stimulation. He had expected her to gently warm up to the things he was going to do to her and maybe start to respond to him a little. Instead she was moaning and groaning beneath him, purring with pleasure as her hips thrust up to meet him.

He in turn was turned on more and was determined to please her even more. He grasped the tail near it's end and moved it over her clit a little harder. Because of the design and the way it could be bent,the tail was actually semi solid and that meant it was almost like a furry finger brushing along her sensitive nub.

He returned he kisses and caresses as he nuzzled her neck, gently biting and licking her as he made his way up to her ear. "I am going to start fucking you hard now my little Kitty Kat," he whispered. "I want you to continue playing with yourself with your tail as I ream your ass."

David sat up and grabbed her hips firmly and waited until Sam had grabbed the tail and started to stroke herself before plunging hard and deep inside of her and then setting up a decent pace as he buried himself firmly into her time and time again in long strokes. He pulled out until his head almost popped out then thrust in hard until he slapped into her cheeks. David looked down at her and saw she had stopped her movements.

"Uh Uh my little pussy cat. Continue your play or I stop mine," he threatened with a smile delaying his next stroke.

If Sadie was enjoying herself before, now she was helplessly writhing beneath her brother. Who knew she would have been such a slut, being fucked in the ass like this and by her brother!

The tail she had in her hands was supposed to be used to stroke against her swollen clit. She managed to rub herself twice before her back was arched and her head was rolling back as she felt he bury himself over and over again inside of her. Her wetness was still seeping from her aching slit and lubricating their deviant act.

Then he stopped and she looked up at him, wondering why.

"Uh Uh my little pussy cat. Continue your play or I stop mine,

Taking the tail again she rubbed it against herself, making her already tight asshole squeeze around him again. The fur on her tail started to soak up her cream that covered her slit and gave a whole new sensation as she rubbed herself. When her brother once again pushed forward she moaned out but forced herself to keep rubbing herself.

Sam was loving it that he was calling her kitty, kitten, his cat. So much so that when she moaned or made any pleased sound she was mewing and purring happily- that us for as long as she could. Soon she had to drop the feline act as her passions started to build. Her mouth was open as she panted for breath, looking up at her brother as her tail continued to stoke her. The bell around her neck however was still jingling as their bodies moved.

"I'm going to c-cum.... Please cum inside me, m-master." She hadn't realized what she had called him until the words left her mouth. She didn't really have long to dwell on her as her body became ridged and her legs wrapped and locked around her brother's hips. She was convulsing as she came, cumming for her big brother who was fucking her tight virgin- formerly virgin ass.

David loved the sounds his sister made as he buried himself deep inside her ass. She tried to keep up her kitten act by mewling and purring as he fucked her hard, but that soon stopped as he started to push her over the edge, and she soon started panting and moaning.

He had to admit, those sounds turned him on as well. The look of pleasure on her face was driving him closer and closer to his own orgasm, as her tight little hole gripped his cock like nothing he had ever felt before. Every little vibration her body experienced was transferred to him via her ass. The only other thing vibrating so much was the bell around her neck. If this kept up he was going to get an erection every time he heard the thing.

Then the most amazing thing happened. She asked him to cum inside of her as she came, but she did not call him by name or even call him her brother. No she had called him her Master. It had shocked him so much he had almost stopped fucking her but she had cum almost a second later, wrapping her legs around him and pulling herself tight against him.

He had felt her ass muscles contract around him as her pussy convulsed and he plunged harder and faster into her as he literally felt the cum being sucked out of him. With a final thrust he exploded deep inside her bowels, flooding her with his cum and clutching her too him. "Ah my little Kitten. You are mine forever now and I will be your Master forever."

Sam could feel her brothers cock throbbing in her ass as cum started to fill her. Lovingly she nuzzled against her lover. It was the first time they had held each other like this. When his words hit her ears her arms held him tighter. Everything she was scared of had been melted away. It was like the two of them were in their own little bubble just like when they were kids hiding under the blanket. It was just the two of them.

Sam moved her head so that her lips could find his. Thank god their parents wouldn't be coming home until the end of the week. There was no way they could explain why he was balls deep in her ass if they had caught them, or the car accessories. That was another thing that pleased Sam. She was safe to explore her strange little kink and it seemed like David didn't mind it either.

She felt spent. Her legs ached and her pussy and ass were still quite sensative from their activity. She wondered how much cum he filled her with. He shot so much before. As thoughts of him fucking her and continuously filling her with cum until it was dripping from her, her pussy and ass twitched a little with excitement at the idea. He couldn't cum in her pussy though, at least not right now. Still, the thought was tempting.

David knew that Sam's legs must be aching, but he kissed her tenderly first before he decided what to do. Unfortunately they hadn't planned this all that well. If he pulled out now he was sure she would not be able to keep some from leaking out on to their mothers precious couch, and he was not going to explain that stain.

So he did the only thing he could. He backed up a little and then stood up still buried inside her. Smiling at her surprise he walked towards the downstairs bathroom as he felt her arms slide around his neck and her legs wrap around him.

He kissed her softly as he walked and he marched straight to the shower, putting the water on until it was nice and warm and then stepping under it. Again he kissed her, this time a little harder and with more passion. breaking it he looked into her eyes. "Listen Sis, I am lost now. You have called me your Master and that is what I want to be. You are going to be my Kitten and I am going to treat you well, but you are mine now and are going to have to do as you are told. Do you understand my little Kitty cat? While Mum and Dad are home we are brother and sister. When it is the two of us we are a kitten and it's Master."

He eased out of her, letting his semi erect cock pop out of her still tight back door, a small amount of cum leaking out and running down her leg. He began to play with her breasts and nipples while he leaned down and kissed her again. "Now is there anything my Kitten wants to say?"

Sam smiled up at her big brother as she quickly took off her collar and ears and threw them out of the shower so they didn't get too wet. She let the water wash over them as she moved in closer to him again, nuzzling his chest.

"Just that I would like that too," Turning her head up she kissed his cheek. Then she decided to bet a good kitten and wash her master (of course not by actually licking him. Maybe later). Grabbing a loufa she lathered it with soap and started to gently wash his neck, shoulders, arms. Then moved on to his chest. After getting him nice and lathered she wrapped her arms around to wash his back, all the while pressing her naked body against his. The shy sister had been replaced by a eager to please kitten. Her hands soon reached his buttocks, which she also started to make soapy with her hands as they gently caressed him.

After moving on to his legs and scrubbing those clean, she was kneeling in front of him and started to gently clean his cock and balls. She watched him as she let her soapy hand rub up and down his length. She was determined to both clean him and make his filly erect.

"I want to be a good kitten for master," she blushed as she continued to look up at him. "I want master to pet me, and play with me... and I want master to use me however he wants." At this time she was letting the water rinse from her brothers cock, then moved back in front. Her tongue slipped out from her mouth and she gave the tip a soft and small lick. "Every time Master comes home, I want to be at the door, waiting for him." She gave him another lick before pressing her lips on the tip and gently sucked on his head. "The first thing I want Master to see is his Kitten's pussy. See me dripping wet and needing his cock." Her lips returned again but this time she took some of his length in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, moaning softly before pulling back and releasing. "I loved feeling Master's cock inside me, before he took my ass, " another small lick at the tip. Her hand gently massaged his balls.

Once again she took him in her mouth, sucking on his cock hungrily. Soft moans emitted from her as she pushed further each time. Sam really wasn't sure what came over her. It seemed like a switch had been hit. Earlier she had been so scared about being this way with her brother, and now all she could think about was how she couldn't get enough. As her lips danced across his shaft, the head of his cock was inching further and further down her throat. Sam didn't stop for a second. She was determined to take all of him.

Last edited:
David smiled at the things Sam was saying and he was getting very excited at the images she was conjuring up in his head. Even in his wildest dreams he couldn't have ever imagined his sister being like this or doing the things she was now doing, let alone the things she was hinting at what she was willing to do.

As she started to tease his cock and balls, he moaned in delight. Who knew his sister was such an amazing cocksucker. He moved a little out of the water for her so she did not have that to contend with as well, then enjoyed the feelings she was giving him fully.

he loved the way she teased his head and shaft and her hand played with his balls, then she started getting serious as she took more and more of him into her mouth and throat. He was surprised at how much she was taking in. He was not small, and in truth he was a little above average. Just where had she learned to do this? There were obviously some things about his sister he really did not know.

"Oh god. That's a good little Kitty. Keep doing that and I promise to reward you with a lot of cream."

Okay it was as corny as hell, but give him a break, his brain was not exactly working correctly at the moment.

A smile was tugging on her lips as she continued being a good kitten, taking her masters cock until it was filling her throat. She wanted that cream. She wanted to feel her big brother grab her head, thrust into her mouth and fuck her face until he came. She wanted to feel his shaft pulsing as his cum coated inside her throat.

She also had a need building up too her pussy was aching again. She wanted something more but for now her fingers would have to do. With her free hand she found her slit and started rubbing her swollen clit. This illicit a moan as she devoured him. It wasn't just touching herself that made her feel so crazed. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth, forcing her to open wide. Her warm and wet tongue glided over his salty flesh as she forced herself in a rocking motion. Back and forth. Forwards and back, all the while she kept a firm grip around his girth.

He promised that cum for her and she was determined to get it. While she swallowed his dick she imagined waking her master by straddling him and letting her tongue tease him until he was fully erect. Naughty thoughts of them playing while their parents were down stairs also filled her mind. She wondered how far they would go with this pet and master roles they found themselves in.

During her thoughts she continued to touch herself, moaning loudly and more desperately.

God she was driving him wild. He couldn't help but look down and the sight of his cock almost disappearing fully into her mouth almost sent him over the edge. He had to desperately think of repairing cars and engines to keep from unloading right then and there but finally he got himself under control.

Looking down further he saw that her hand had snaked between her legs and was moving furiously. That fact that she was getting off as well excited him even more. From being so reluctant to now being so turned on astounded him but he didn't care why.

Then she started to moan around his shaft and the vibrations sent him soaring towards his orgasm. He grabbed her head in his hands and not considering what he was doing, began to fuck her mouth as if it was her pussy. He plunged his entire length inside of it, his crotch butting into her nose, before pulling out almost to the head then plunging back in.

He imagined taking his sister for walks in her cat outfit at night, and fucking her in the park, or doing it while his parents were downstairs. He even imagined using that toy she had ordered on her. Finally he couldn't stand it.

"Here it comes my cute little kitty," he groaned as he arched his back and pumped a huge load of cream into her mouth.

Holy shit! How can he possibly still cum this much? She wondered as she hungrily gulped down. Not that the amount of cum bothered her. She was greedily drinking it down.

After taking every last drop, she made sure his cock was clean of any remaining cum before standing back up. Stepping closer to him in the warm shower until her body was pressed against his. Her arms wrapped around his strong frame as she nuzzled against his chest. She could smell the soap on his skin mixed with his natural scent.

She enjoyed the feeling of his skin against hers. They continued their shower, Sam made herself clean before they grabbed some towls started to dry off. It was late. She was tired.

"David? Master," she corrected herself. "May I sleep with you tonight?"

David smiled at her. "Of course. Where else would my kitten sleep but right beside me. I expect you to be there every night that our parents are not home," he told her as he leaned in and kissed her. Then he moved his lips over to her ear and whispered, "And maybe sometimes even when they are."

He finished drying off and then grabbed her hand. Without bothering to dress he bent down to pick up her collar and ears and then led her to his bedroom. As he opened the door he remembered that he still had the camera channel on the TV, so if it was switched on it would come up. Smiling he walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers and told her to sit in the middle of the bed. Then he fastened the collar back around her neck and put her ears back on.

Standing back he admired her. "Now why don't you curl up on my pillow why I fix a few things."

He quickly went over to the TV and unplugged the cable from the convertor box. Now even if she turned it on all she would see was a blank screen. He also fiddled around with a few other things just in case she was watching.

Coming back he got into bed and held his arms out inviting her into them then covered them up. It had been a long day and as he started to stroke her head and ears he actually began to feel tired. "I suggest you take a long nap Sam. Tomorrow my Kitten and I are going to have a full day of play together and you are going to tell me a few things as well."

Sam cuddled in close to David once he joined her in the bed. She couldn't help but feel excited for tomorrow, wondering what he had planned. She wished she was on the pill so they had the added protection to avoid an unwanted pregnancy... Sadie didn't want to think about how she would explain that. Of course she could never tell who the father was. Closing her eyes she nuzzled his shoulder. No point in worrying over that.

With a yawn she was soon asleep. If someone had told her that one day she would be willingly naked in her brother's bed and he would become her master, she would have thought they were crazy. The situation was crazy.

The night went quickly. When Sam woke up she was briefly confused until the memory of yesterday reminded her of the events that led to her sleeping in David's bed. After a brief stretched she nuzzled David's head before she climbed up on her hands and knees. It was easy to switch into kitten mode. Her bell jingled as she left the room to retrieve her tail, clean it and then promptly pushed the plug in. She blushed as her tender hole took the plug.

At first, Sam was just going to wait until her brother got up before making breakfast, but then she had a cute idea. Standing on two feet, she went back to her room... A few minutes later she emerged still wearing her ears, tail, and collar, but now she put on one of her cosplay/maid costumes. It was a black and white outfit with an apron and poofy skirt. There was even matching socks and headband. No panties and bra though. (Picture to come :3 ).

After changing, Sam scampered down stairs and started to look for everything she would need to make breakfast; waffles, bacon, sausage, etc. She quickly got started and it wasn't long until the smells of food cooking started to fill the house. She even remembered to put on coffee, though she had never done it before. Hopefully it would be ok.

David woke up and rolled over and was puzzled. Something was missing but he couldn't think what. He had woken up like this so many times it felt natural but now it was if he was expecting something different.

Then it hit him. Where was his sister? He was sure his Sister was supposed to be naked and lying in his bed. Had she just been going along with what he wanted until she could escape and call the cops on him? Even now where squad cars descending on the house to arrest the deviant within?

Hurriedly he jumped out of bed and threw his large blue dressing gown on and opened his bedroom door. As he made his way to the stairs though his nose started to tell him there might be a different reason for her absence from his bed and his steps became more normal as he made his way downstairs.

As he entered the kitchen he smiled at the sight of her (Looking forward to the pic) and growled deep in his throat. He wanted to take her then and there but he decided on two things, one he was hungry and two he needed something.

Rushing back upstairs he grabbed something from his room and then made his way backstairs again then made his way back to the kitchen this time coming up behind her and when he saw that she wasn't handling anything hot he wrapped his hands around her from behind and kissed her neck and nibbled on her human ears.

"MMM just what is my little Kitty Kat up too hmm?" he asked as he gave her nipples and breasts a little squeeze.

When her brother first entered the room, she smiled and said good morning, but as soon as her eyes left him he was gone. Shrugging that off, she continued to cook the food and set the table. She just finished when she felt David coming up behind her and nibbling on her ear.

"Mmm breakfast," it didn't take much before her brother had both of her nipples hard and poking from beneath the fabric. The gently squeezes were enough to spend a signal between her leg. Pressing her legs together for a moment as she started to feel that familiar need building. Sam turned around so that she was facing in and then hugged him tightly. Breathing, she took in his scent and kissed his shoulder.

"How did master sleep?" It was still a little strange calling him that, but whenever the word left her mouth, she was instantly taken back to when she first uttered it. Writhing on her mother's couch as her brother was pounding her tight asshole. She wondered what else the two of them might get into. She did have a lot more toys that she was sure he didn't know about.

Back