Primal Urges (Closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
2,033
All weekend Samantha had been attending an anime convention with friends. For all three days, starting on Friday, she shared a hotel with two other friends. The three girls were regular cosplayers, they even had a Facebook page where they started growing a following. Samantha leaned towards cosplaying as neko girls, wearing the cat ears and tail. Admittedly she was probably the favorite out of the three of them.

Underneath her cute and sweet demeanor though, lurked something else. Samantha was a bit of a nympho and a sexual deviant. Most of the twisted thoughts she had in her head could be easily attained... until she discovered the benefits of online shopping. Since a lot of the stuff she was into or wanted to try out was viewed as strange and weird, she had to fly solo. That was fine though, it made things easier but then she knew in the future that normal sex just wasn't going to do it for her.

Over the past few months, Sam had grown quite the collection of toys that she kept hidden in her room. Over the weekend, a special package had arrived with another addition to the collection. The problem was that normally she would be home to sign it... this time, it arrived a day early and her mom took the package. Going off of the name of the company, she figured it was something her son had ordered. So Sam's mother had put the package in her brother's room, not realizing what was really inside.
 
David finally dragged his weary butt home after another grueling day down at the garage. It had been flat out for weeks and he had been literally eating, working and sleeping for who knew how long. His social life had gone out the window and although he was making great money he had no way to spend it.

Still his boss had promised everyone a bonus when this new job was finished and it looked like it was almost done. As he struggled up the stairs to his room his mum called out something about a package in his room and he grunted out some form of half intelligible reply.

He couldn't remember ordering anything, or entering any competitions, but then again he could hardly remember yesterday. Shuffling into his room he noticed the large brown package on his bed and shrugged. He looked at the large lettering of the company and read 'Primal Hardwere'. Perhaps his boss had sent him some tools as part of his bonus. Well he couldn't worry about that yet, he needed a shower.

Grabbing his towel he headed to the bathroom and spent the next twenty minutes getting clean and returning to the land of the living. He returned to his room feeling a lot better and more awake. He dressed in a new pair of boxers and his dressing gown and then looked at the package. Well he guessed he should open it.

He ripped the paper off and then opened the box up but what he found was not what he expected, not by a long shot. It was a tool but not one that he would be using. It was a massive dildo and if he was not wrong it was not a human type one. It was massive both in size and girth and had a large bulb on the end like an animals cock.

His eyes bulged in their sockets and he quickly grabbed the packaging again and read the name carefully this time. It was addressed to his younger sister and again his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets and he coughed in total surprise. His sister!! The shy bookworm that hardly even looked at boys. She was ordering things like this.

He grabbed the paperwork with the thing and started reading. The thing was 10 inches long and 3 inches big at the tip to 4 inches at the base. Hell that was as big as a can he gasped. The knot when inserted could be inflated via a valve to hold the whole thing in place increasing in size to at least 4.5 inches. It also had an ejaculatory function that allowed a reservoir to be filled with liquid and pumped through the dildo and into the recipient just like a male orgasm.

Hell David was starting to feel a little jealous. He was no slouch in the underwear department, but this thing put him to shame. Heck it put 99.9% of the human race to shame. Why would his sister want something like this. Still the thought of his younger sister using something like this.

He shook his head but couldn't deny the growing bulge in his underwear. Well she was an absolute fox and he couldn't remember the last time he had got laid, or would get laid for that matter. Business was just that busy that he would not have the time to go spend with a girl for at least the next six months. Then a small idea began to form in his mind. He knew it was wrong but if his sister was doing things like this, just what else was she going to be willing to do?

He would just have to wait until she got back from her weekend trip and see, but for now he hid the thing in the back of his wardrobe in his toolbox that was locked and headed down to dinner smiling.
 
Samantha had entered her house just as everyone else had been sitting down for dinner. The food smelled incredible but she had gotten some fast food on the ride home. "I'm back!" She called through the house as she lugged in her suitcase. For the moment she set it at the bottom of the stairs, she would take it to her room later.

Samantha popped into the dining room to say hi to her family (their mother would have nagged her if she just went right upstairs). Her mother asked how her trip was, and she excitedly replied that she had a good time. There was lots of stuff to do at the convention and she met a lot of people. There were even panels where she got to see her favorite gaming YouTubers.

As she was talking about her trip, she glanced over to her brother. They had any ok relationship... Pretty typical really. They tended to do their own thing, maybe sometimes they would get on each others nerves but what siblings didn't?

"Sit down with us, there more food in the kitchen," Their father encouraged.

"No thanks, I ate before I came home. I'm going to go empty my suitcase and just hang out in my room for a while." Even though she had stated that she just ate, it didn't stop her from quickly snatching off a potato wedge from her brother's plate. She cheekily stuck her tongue out him and then exited the room to grab her suitcase.

Her bag was heavier than when she left for her trip. That was usually the case when she went to conventions. There was always something in the dealers room to purchase. Once she was in her room, she opened her case and pulled out her various costumes, including her neko girl cosplay. Also within her suitcase had been some new items to add to her collection... It was really hard and embarrassing buying them at a convention, but when she did, she made sure no one could see her face (benefits to a costume!). She couldn't wait to break them in!

http://www.kittencream.com/images/SS_Ti_Verona/SiberianRedVelvetHZ.jpg
http://www.kittencream.com/images/collars/NewbowCollars/bowcallarred.jpg
https://img1.etsystatic.com/041/0/8751499/il_570xN.565943273_mvr9.jpg
 
It had been all that David could do to keep a straight face as Samantha had come into the kitchen. He had wanted to question her then and there about the meaning of the package he had hidden in his room, but with his parents around he knew that would be impossible. Still it was difficult to look at her the same way. It is one thing to know in your mind that your little sister might be having sex. It is a whole other thing to be confronted with the proof, and when that proof was something like THAT, well it was just a little to much to take in right away.

Still she did look just like his cute little sister. He couldn't really believe that the shy girl that spent most of her time in her room watching Anime and Cartoons and playing with her friends, would be ordering something like that.

He could remember growing up with her. He was three years older and so had always looked out for her. He had been a jock, while she had been the quiet but cute one. People had thought he would pursue a sports scholarship, but he had loved mechanical things and had taken an engineering course. Know he was a mechanic working on high level military equipment for a research company. It paid well but he still lived at home while he saved up for his own place.

His sister teased him mercilessly for that. One of the things that annoyed him about her. That and the fact she went into his room without asking, used his stuff and never replaced it, borrowed money and never repaid, could never keep a secret and the list went on.

Then again if he ever needed her she was right there and she wasn't all that bad. It was just your typical Brother, sister thing he guessed, only now things had changed.

He finished dinner and offered to do the dishes. He figured while his parents were letting him stay in the house practically rent free he should help out a lot. He did a lot of maintenance around the place and helped out with the cleaning when he could.

He finished up and found his parents in the lounge watching a movie. "I'm just going to head up to my room and try to catch up on some sleep. Still got about three weeks left of this pace left," he groaned.

His father turned round and chuckled. "Keep at it. Just think of the money son, it helps."

Smiling he waved at his parents and trudged upstairs. He was just going to enter his room when he caught sight of Sam's door and couldn't help himself. With a quick peek downstairs he sneaked over to it and listened quietly outside of it to see if he could hear anything, not quite sure why he was doing so.
 
Samantha finished putting her stuff away. Now that remained where her newly purchased items that sat on her bed. As much as she would have loved to put on the tail plug and little bow nipple ties on right then and there, she left them on the mattress. She would wait until she knew everyone was asleep before finally trying it out.

In the meantime she had painted whiskers on her face, put on her ears and collar, and had these gloves that made her hands look like paws. In the future she wanted to get fake teeth to add to her costume. She didn't know what it was that made 'kitten play' so much fun for her. Maybe because it was like cosplay where she put on a costume and she was someone else. This however, she doubted she could let anyone see her doing. It was too weird to let her friends know, that was for sure.

Then she found a whole online community with people who seemed to share her common interest! Since connecting with more people online she started learning more and more. She didn't feel as alone in regards to her kink (though it would be awesome to find someone to play with her in this regard). Of course being on the forums she found more darker stuff. It was how she found out about Primal Hardwere.

After talking to some online friends for a while, Samantha decided it was late enough to play. She couldn't hear any sounds throughout the house. Aside from her kitten-garb she had on a very short top that exposed her tummy. Across the top it read "Pet me". A pair of tight panties hugged her rounded ass. In the back was a small hole specifically placed so that she could wear the panties and tail at the same time.

Getting on top of the bed, she picked up the tail and bent over after apply some lube on the plug. Gently she pushed it in, causing her to moan softly at the feeling of it being inserted. Finally it popped in and Sam sat up and looked over her shoulder to see her gray tail with the maroon bow properly in place.

What surprised her was that once the plug was in, her pussy felt like it was on fire. There was a wet spot already forming and she gently took one of her 'paws' and rubbed between her legs. Whenever she moaned it sounded more like a meow. Sam didn't want to get herself too excited just yet.

She got off of her bed, only she crawled down, making sure to stay on her hands and knees. She headed right to her closest where the rest of her toys were. From here, her ass that in perfectly alignment with her bedroom door. There was no way she could hide from prying eyes should there be any.
 
David had sat outside his sisters room for who knew how long. He was sure at one point he had actually dozed off and was thankful that his parents room was on the ground floor and that his sister had not come out of her room and found him there.

Finally he heard something from inside that jolted him awake and he pressed his ear up to the door again as he strained to work out what it was.

He was sure he heard his sister moaning a little, and then he heard her start to PURR. There was no other way to describe it. It sounded like a cat purring. He wondered what she was doing in there then he laughed quietly. He had seen some of those costumes she dressed up in and he guessed she must be dressing up in one of them and chatting with one of her friends online.

David decided he just had to see her dressed in her cute little costume and he slowly opened the door and peeked inside. What he saw however was not what he expected. Right in front of him was a sight he did not expect at all. Across from his sisters door was her closet and at the moment she must be looking for something in it. The problem was she was wearing a pair of panties that basically had no crotch to them and sticking out of her ass was a cat tail.

David felt himself go instantly hard. It was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen. He couldn't stop himself looking at her. She had on ears and he could see something around her neck, and there was something on her hands. Her top looked normal but he still could not get over how sexy she looked from behind.

His eyes became riveted on her dripping pussy and the tail that he could now see was attached by a plug inside her ass. He noticed how it swished from side to side as she moved, searching for whatever it was inside her closet. He almost stepped inside, then remembered their parents. Now was not the time no matter how much he wanted to run right into the room. However he did take out his phone and take several pictures to gaze upon. Then he slowly and silently shut the door and made his way back to his room.
 
Samantha had thought she heard something, but when she turned her head to look behind her... There was nothing. Shrugging her shoulders she, had picked up what looked like an oversized pet toy. Her paws wound bat at the toy, sending it across the room and them she would chase it. Sam continue this until she decided she wanted to lounge around for a bit.

As she moved around, her tail swished. It had made some interesting sensations within her ass. Taking off her paws, she promptly began to rub her aching pussy to orgasm. It was a good night of play.


~*~*~*~*~

Samantha had continued her nightly ritual. It was addicting, getting into her pet headspace. Though she really wanted someone to play with her and pet her... and maybe do some other stuff too. It wasn't like going out on dates and telling them she was kitten was a social norm. For the time being she would just have to continue being by herself.

On Friday it was their parents turn to leave for a trip. David and Samantha had driven their parents to the airport and saw them off. Samantha kept thinking about how with David working during the day, she would be free to explore the house while she was playing Kitten.

Their parents did the standard thing. Told them to behave, no parties, and not to get on each others nerve. "I plan on gaming all weekend, no time to mess with this grease head." Sam teased.

After their parents left to go through security, the two headed back to her brother's car. Sam plopped her tight little rear right into the passenger's seat and then pulled out her phone to check Facebook.

"So got any plans this week while you're not working?" Sam asked her brother. It was more to confirm that she would indeed have time alone at the house.
 
David had been thinking all week about their parents trip. He had worked especially hard during the week and had smashed out his quota. So much in fact that he was able to request a day off on Monday. His boss had been reluctant to give it to him, but with a bit of dealing, (Mainly David giving up a bit of overtime pay), the deal was done.

Now he had a three day weekend and he was going to put it to good use. He had been tempted to confront Samantha right away with his evidence and see what she would do, but the truth was he was really curious to see what she would do if she thought she had the house to herself.

"It's the first time in ages that I have had any time off, what do you think squirt," he teased her. He knew she hated that nickname which is why he used it. "I am going to bed early tonight then partying all weekend before I have to go back to work Monday. Who knows I might even get lucky this weekend. Do you know how long it has been since I got laid."

He had thrown that in there on a whim as he had started driving home to see her reaction. His actual plans were to set up spy cameras all over the house once his sister was asleep so he could film whatever she got up too. They would download directly to his laptop, which he would monitor in his van from around the corner. There was no chance of any one hacking in though, he was not that stupid. Everything would be on an encrypted network.
 
Sam wrinkled her nose as she swiped away at her phone, "I could really care less about the last time you got your dick wet." She teased. Her brother actually wasn't bad to look at. Actually he was fairly attractive, and she was secretly surprised that he admitted that he wasn't getting any tail.

That last thought reminded her of her recent purchase, and she tried not to laugh at the thought of her just presenting the tail to him. Of course she wouldn't do that.

"Want to get pizza on the way home?" She casually asked. He said he wanted to get to bed early, but it was still daylight out. As much as she and her brother teased and got on each other's nerves, they still pretty much loved each other and sometimes they would watch a movie or something together... when they found something they both wanted to watch.

(Skipping ahead)

"But it's only 8:30!" Sam pouted. The movie had just ended and he was calling it a night. It wasn't that Sam was desperate for her brother's attention, normally she just ignored him. Now they were the only ones in the house and he made it clear that he had no plans of hanging around tomorrow. Maybe she should have some friends come over?

After David left her, she cleaned up the pizza box, put away the leftovers, and then decided she would go back to her room and game for a few hours before she finally couldn't keep her eyes open.
 
David wasn't kidding when he said he was going to sleep. it was fortunate for him he had developed a knack for falling asleep quickly and nearly anywhere, and waking up at the desired time he wanted. He had set his alarm clock for 3am, but at 2:58 his eyes opened and he reached over and shut it off before it could even go off.

He reached under his bed and grabbed a small bag he had hidden there and silently made his way through the house. He started to put up the tiny microcameras in such a way to avoid any blind spots, checking it out on his tablet as he went. He put one in their bathroom, two in the hall, three in the lounge, three in the kitchen, two in the downstairs hall and four in the rumpus/play room.

Then came the really tough bit. He opened her door and looked inside. She was fast asleep so he took the two camera's he had decided would be enough and entered carefully. Looking around he spotted her computer camera. Luckily it was still the same model he remembered her using. he unplugged it and plugged his in instead. It would do everything hers did but also give him a view of her room regardless if her computer was on or off.

Next he looked on the opposite side and saw the top of her door. No one ever looked there. The camera had also been ordered to match their wall color so it would blend right in, just like the others. He pealed off the backing tape and stuck it up. Then moving back a little he looked. Well he couldn't see it in the dark but the view on his tablet showed his sister sleeping no problems. The camera's all came with night vision capability and he could clearly see himself and her.

He tip toed quietly back out of her room, and shut the door. It was now almost 6 so he decided to just stay awake, grab some breakfast and leave his sister a note.

By 7:30 he was dressed, fed and gone. He had left Sam a note saying he wouldn't be home until dinner and that he would call if his plans changed. Then he drove around the corner and down a little lane and parked his truck. Firing up his tablet he logged on and signed into his network and his screen filled up with the feeds from the cameras.

He smiled as he saw his sister still wrapped up in her blanket. Sure she had one cute leg hanging out but the rest of her, including her head was still covered up. He got out his thermos of coffee and took a sip. This could be a long wait.
 
It would be a good long while before Samantha roused from her bed. Sure there was a turn and a roll there. At one point she had kicked off her blanket and was lying on her back. The camera showed her half-naked body sprawled out, her hair spread over her pillow. She had only worn a loose fitting top and panties to bed.

A little after 10am, Sam finally began to stir. Though she was waking up, she kept her eyes closed as she stretched on her bed on arm reached up above her head and the other out to the side as her back arched up making her breasts push up into the air. The shirt was bunched up beneath her bust. Finally, she rolled over onto her side, facing the camera before she finally opened her eyes.

Sam hated mornings. At least it was the weekend and there was no school.

She could continue to lay down and maybe fall back asleep or she could get up and feed herself and see what her brother was doing.

Sitting up, she reached for her discarded PJ bottoms that she opted not to wear last night and slipped them on. Her shirt now fully covered her midriff. Grabbing a hair tie she piled her long dark locks on her head in a messy bun before she finally exited her room and headed towards the kitchen.

Once she was in the kitchen, she started to pour herself a bowl of cereal, but quickly notice the note that was attached to it. Sam glared at the note, only because it seemed that her brother knew her so well that she would go after food as soon as she woke up. Pulling the note off of the box she poured herself a bowl, added milk and skimmed what he wrote.

She would have the house to herself... and for a while. If she wanted to play, now would be the time. After she finished her cereal she took a quick shower and then she was back in her room wearing only a towel. with her hair still damp, she pulled out her new cat ears, tail, her belled collar and her paw gloves. Briefly, Sam wondered if she should at least wear panties and a bra... But she was home alone right now.

Without allowing her to talk herself into finding additional clothing, she started to 'dress'. First she put on her collar, then her ears, then carefully the tail. Once the tailplug was securely in, she put on her gloves. Her heart was pounding and she could feel the heat between her legs building. It was exciting what she was doing, even though she knew she was alone in the house.

Getting back down on her hands and knees, it was time for her to get into the kitten mindset. She started to walk around her room. At first she wondered how silly she might look to someone else, doing this. The thought was quickly pushed out of her head, cats didn't worry about that.

Sam started toward her closet, and peeked in as she batted things around with her 'paws'. Finally she find what she was looking for and picked it up with her mouth. It was a cat toy- at least it looked like a cat toy, it was bigger. It was a large mouse that made a crinkle sound when she played with it. She gave a hard toss, letting the toy go into the air and then it went out into the hall.

Sam waited a moment, staring at the toy. Her 'paws' started to kneed the ground as her rear swayed slightly. It was the same behavior any cat or kitten would give when hunting or playing. Then she charged for the toy and once she got close enough she swiped at it, causing it to go down the hall. This continued until she found herself in the living room. She seemed to be done with the toy and started to lick the back of her 'paw' and then rubbing it along her face.
 
David had sat in his truck for literally hours waiting for Sam to wake up. Sure he had gotten a look at his sisters sleeping body and he had been impressed, but that was not really what he was here for. He had been tempted to phone the house a few times in an attempt to rouse her, but knew what a heavy sleeper she was and that the answering machine was sure to get it way before it disturbed her.

Finally she started to wake up and it was a good thing too. He was out of coffee and had been about to call the whole thing off. He watched as she stretched and he was once again reminded at just how sexy his sister had become. Okay enough of those thoughts he was just doing this to see what she got up to..nothing more.

As usual her first thought was of food, hence his note there and he saw her small smile as she read it. He watched as she showered and then headed back to her room, then he got the shock of his life. She had put on those ears from the night before and what he now knew were kitten gloves, as well as a bell collar and her tail. He had thought that her tail had just been a strap on one but it was actually a butt plug attachment so she had complete control of it's movement with a wiggle of her ass.

David couldn't believe it. Sam was a cat or was she a Kitten, he wasn't quite sure. Whatever the case he watched glued to the screen as she played with her mousey chew toy and then sat in the living room cleaning herself. He couldn't believe how hard this was making him, but he knew Sam would do anything to keep this video from leaking out. He also knew he wasn't going to wait until tonight to go home. He was way to horny for that. Still he had to find just the right time and until then he would continue watching and see what else she got up to.
 
Sam was enjoying herself. She was free to do anything she wanted and anywhere. There was only a few times where she needed to break from being a kitten, food and bathroom. Sam wondered if she should get herself a bowl (for the record literbox would NEVER happen ;) ). It would probably be better to get more cat things when she moved out of her parents house. Knowing her luck, she would leave something out and then her mother would think she was hoarding a pet.

It was now in the afternoon. The way the sun was coming in through the windows and landed on the family couch made Sam think of how nice a 'cat' nap would be. She hopped up on the large couch, started to knead on the cushions before she settled and curled up, letting the sunlight warm her skin.

It wasn't long until the kitten-girl was asleep.
 
David smiled as he saw her go to sleep on the couch. He had spent the day watching her roam around the house, rubbing herself up against the furniture, playing with various toys and basically doing the things cats did when left by themselves.

He was actually surprised when she had eaten her lunch at the table. He had half expected her to have a bowl or something, but he was also mighty glad that she had used the toilet. Seeing her use a kitty litter tray would have just killed all erotic thoughts right then.

Now however was the chance he had been searching for. Starting up his truck he drove back towards the house but half a block from it he shut off the engine and coasted into the driveway silently. Then entering via the backdoor he made his way quietly into the lounge and sat in the chair closest to her and took a good look at her in real life.

The camera's hadn't done her justice and she looked absolutely spectacular. He was tempted to reach out and caress her just like he would a real cat but he held himself back for now, perhaps that could come later. Sitting back in his chair he got comfortable then gave a loud cough to wake her up.
 
A displeased moan emitted from her as the sound of someone loudly coughing disturbed her nap. Sam just rolled over onto the other side, the sunlight hitting her back and now her tail (surprisingly still in securely) could be clearly seen at the angle it really did look like she had a tail. Her face rubbed against one of the couch pillows as she relaxed again. The warm sunshine on the back of her skin felt nice.

Then her mind reeled. Someone was in the room with her... She had fallen asleep on the couch, naked... With her ears and tail still on!

Her head lifted up and turned back. Her eyes confirmed her worst fears. She had been caught in the most embrassing way possible. She stopped breathing as she felt frozen in place as their eyes were locked onto each other. She wanted to scream, to run away, but all she could do was stay where she was just curled up in a tight ball, trying to keep her naked form from his eyes- at least her front anyway.
 
David chuckled a little. "Gee Sam is this what you get up to when no ones around. When the cats away...Well that's not really the case is it," he chuckled a little harder. He kept his eyes firmly on hers not giving her a way out. He was going to make this as awkward for her as possible, especially considering the plans he had for her. He wanted her ready to agree to anything.

"You know there is not much point in hiding your body from me. I came home ten minutes ago and found you on the couch. I have seen all of you, and I do mean all. Do you know you move around in your sleep a bit, especially your legs," he smiled. "Besides turning your back to me is just showing me how naughty you are. I mean putting that tail up your ass Sis. I would have never believed it of you. It is always the quiet ones I suppose. I just wonder what mum and dad are going to say when I tell them about this when they get home from their trip. They are going to be so disappointed."

David got up from the chair and began to make his way over towards the phone. "Maybe I should actually phone them now and get them to come home. I am not sure I can handle this on my own, after all what am I supposed to do here?" he asked her.

This was the vital part of his plan. His sister had always been pretty strong so he was sure she would not just clam up and go down without a fight, but threatening to bring their parents into it probably had her scared a little. What she did next would determine his next move but he had to play it just right so she did not hate him for what he wanted to do.
 
"Stop it," Sam had taken the cushion she was resting her head and now holding it tightly against hernaked body. She could tell he was taunting her, but he did have her at a disadvantage. Sitting up, she continued to use the pillow to cover herself. His words still rang in her ears, he had seen all of her. Silently she was cursing herself for being so stupid.

"If you were going to call them, you would have done it while I was asleep." Her eyes were cast down as she sat upright. The way he wouldn't take his eyes off of her was making her feel even more uncomfortable by the second. Her tone was steady and sure, but her body language gave her away. The way she clutched onto the pillow and her shoulders hunched forward. It felt like her chest was caving in and she was squeeze the pillow so tightly as a way to keep her from collapsing.

"It would also be a very weird conversation to have with our parents. What would you say exactly? 'Hey Mom, Dad. I hope you are enjoying your trip. By the way, found Sam asleep on the couch naked with some rather interesting accessories.'"

There was no way he would call their parents over this, didn't make sense. However she didn't doubt that he had another card to play. He wouldn't be trying to make her feel so helpless if he didn't think he had something (still unaware of the video). What she didn't know was, "What do you want?"
 
David was a little shocked at her attitude but then again he knew she was a fighter. He hadn't exactly expected her to just roll over and accept the situation, but she was certainly putting up more of a fight than he had thought she was going to. Still she had seemed pretty resigned there at the end. Smiling a little he turned back and sunk back into the chair looking her in the eyes again.

"Okay I will be entirely honest with you. I really don't want to call Mum and Dad either. I would rather we found a solution to this ourselves."

Letting out a huge sigh he relaxed a little. "Truth time little Sis. You look absolutely hot dressed up like that and I was pretty sure you were doing something funny with your alone time. Seems Mum got a package for you she thought was for me. It was rather interesting to say the least," he chuckled. "I will be holding onto it for a little bit. Call it an insurance policy if you want. What I want from you though is maybe not what you think."

He licked his lips then blushing a little he took the plunge. "Look Sis you know how busy I have been at work. I haven't had a steady girlfriend in who knows how long and I am not likely to get one anytime soon. What I need is a release for all this pent up sexual tension," he looked at her with a look of almost pure lust but saw a small hint of fear on her face. "No I don't mean that. You are an absolute knockout Sis, and the way you look now, well let's just say it does something for me okay. Perhaps we could help each other out a little. Obviously from what was sent you like to play with yourself, and I think you might want an audience. I could sure do with some inspiration and some relief so what do you say? A bit of mutual masturbation to help each other out and no one needs to ever know."
 
Sam rolled her eyes when he spoke about finding a solution. That meant he wanted to figure out how the situation could best benefit him. She imaged that he would want money, have her be his personal slave and clean his room, etc. The least he could do was let her go up stairs and get dressed.

What he said next shocked her. There was this heavy feeling starting to build in the pit of her stomach as he confessed that seeing her this way stirred something in him. The lust in his eyes only confirmed it. Hugging the pillow tighter, Sam started to feel like she was a small animal caught in a trap.

Now she knew what happened to her package. She had chalked it up to getting lost in the mail or maybe someone even swiped it from their porch. Her cheeks blushed red from embarrassment and her anxiety starting to rise higher and higher. Not only was she caught naked, and in her cat gear, but her brother had one of the more deviant toys she had purchased. The box probably had her name on it, her credit card information on the receipt.

'What I need is a release for all this pent up sexual tension,"

Her eyes widened. He couldn't be suggesting... She started to protest, but before she could fully form a word, he was talking over her until she trailed off and listened to him. He was suggesting that they... touch themselves in front of each other? It wasn't sex, but there are still lines that one shouldn't cross, and masturbating with your brother or sister was certainly one of them!

"No," She said firmly. All he solidly had of hers was the package, and she could play it off to her parents that its a joke gift for a friend. "I don't care what you tell Mom and Dad, I'm not your personal peepshow."
 
Damn. He had hoped she was going to go for it without him having to resort to blackmail but it seemed like he had no choice. Dammit why couldn't she be as horny and as curious as he was, it would make things a whole lot easier and make him feel a lot better about this, but he had come way to far to back out now.

He would start small though. He had the pictures of her on his phone. Both the ones of her from behind showing her dripping pussy and tail. You could just make out her face in one of them too and anyone that knew her would definitely know it was her. He had also taken several of her curled up on the couch. Anyone could tell it was the same outfit as the one in the previous pictures.

"Okay I didn't want to do it this way, but you better look at these as well," he said handing over his phone with the pictures at the ready. "You can try and delete them if you want but they are already backed up and ready to be used whenever I want. Can you imagine what would happen if these shots were posted online?"

He looked at her and shrugged. "As I said, I really didn't want to do it this way. I was hoping you would be just as curious as I was, but if it comes down to it you know I will do it. Heck I am not asking you to touch me or have sex with me Sis, can't you just help your brother out a little?"
 
"You've been spying on me?" She declared in disgust and disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She shoved his phone back at him. She closed her eyes tightly turning away from him. Sam couldn't believe this. From the looks of it, he had been planning this.

David reminded her that he wasn't asking for much. That might be true but Sam didn't know if she could trust his words. So far he was just showing her more and more reasons why she should be weary. Still... he could have been asking a lot more from her with what he had.

She really didn't have any choice. If he posted those pictures online, her life would be over. Sighing into the pillow she finally spoke again.

"I'll do it... Just watching, right?" She turned her head just enough to look at him with her right eye.
 
Last edited:
"I wasn't really spying on you Sam," he replied to her. "I mean what would you have done if you had accidentally got a parcel meant for me that contained a blow up sex doll. Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have peeped in on me?" He looked at her with a stern look. "Come on Sis I know you, your curiosity would have gotten the better of you just like mine did."

He saw her struggling with her decision but he was pretty sure what her answer would be, after all he had not given her much choice.

"Of course we will just watch each other. If it makes you feel any better you can choose where we do it. You have to stay dressed up like a cat though, I love you in that outfit. Hell since I already know about it, if you want to stay like that for the entire weekend I have no problems," he smiled at her. Maybe that would ease her pain a little and put him in her good books.
 
Samantha let out a breath she had been holding. She had consented to his proposal, at least she was given the choice on where... Not like it was something she planned. She simply shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't really matter where we do it so long as it's just us, in the house."

For a brief moment she was worried he might tell one of his friends and invite them over for the show. Would he do that? Probably not. His friends would definitely think it was weird if he was offering his little sisters body, even if it was just to look.

Every time he would say how attractive he thought she looked or hot, it made her stomach turn and her cheeks flush. He already knew that she didn't want to do this, his words were making her feel more and more awkward. She kept picturing the scene from Brotherhood of the Wolf, where the older brother confessed his feelings and forced himself on his sister. Is that what was going to happen to her?

Sam didn't plan on staying naked the entire weekend. As soon as they were done with their.... sessions, she would dress and probably keep herself in her room.
 
David could see how awkward this all was and was starting to have second thoughts. Damn why couldn't he have just used the photo's and video to jerk over. No he had to go and want the real thing. Well there was no backing out now.

"Okay then no time like the present. You have no idea how hard it is just to sit here at the moment."

David stood up and was just going to drop his trousers when he looked at Sam. He guessed that wouldn't be very fair on her would it. He grabbed the T-shirt he had thrown on and pulled it off then his shoes and pants and finally his boxers until he stood before her naked except for his socks. His erection stood proudly out in front of his body pointing slightly upwards. At seven inches give or take a mm or two and a good handful (he had never measured how thick it was) it had done him alright with the few girlfriends he had had. The circumcised head was large and flushed purple with blood at the moment and he smiled shyly as he sat down.

"Sorry it's not as big as the ones you seem to like, but I am only human." He started to slowly stroke himself as he looked at his sister. "Well why don't you get comfortable and we can get on with it then."
 
Sam has shied away from looking at him as he undressed, until he mentioned his size. She couldn't help but turn and look. She blushed, "I... I haven't actually used anything that big before. I bought it on impulse," her face flushed heavily as she confessed. It was the truth. It wasn't the size though that made her want to purchase the toy, but what it did. The knot, the ejaculating valve. She wasn't sure but she thought it also doubled as a cock sleeve but there was no way she would be testing that function anytime soon.

Her brothers cock wasn't massive, but it was a good size. If he had not been her brother, maybe she would be more keen on this s arrangement.

Inside her chest, her heart was pounding. He was fully naked so she supposed shielding herself from his gaze was pointless. She removed the pillow and placed it behind her and leaned back on it. The tail was still in her but as she laid back, the tail rested on the cushion, the plug was putting pressure on her asshole and she could feel her clit started to swell at the thought of being so exposed to someone like this.

With one foot on the floor, she brought the other up. Her legs were open and now he had a clear view of her trimmed pussy. The thumping of her heart was ringing in her ears as she forced herself to look back at her brother. This was so weird and embarrassing.

Might as well get started.

Sam settled back and closed her eyes. It would be easier to pretend he wasn't there. She started as she normally does. Her hands both reached and found her breasts. Gently she squeezed them and teased her nipples. Lightly she pinched them and flicked her fingers over them. Soon they were both hard and Sam was moaning lightly as she played with them.

She would have kept her eyes closed, but curiosity got the best of her. As she played with her breasts, her eyes open and looked at her brother. She intended to only look for a second but her eyes lingered longer than she expected as she watched him.
 
Back
Top