• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can totally feel for you in this situation. I've been in the process of trying to sort my life out to where I want it this year as well. I went back to college a few years back and finally got my degree, but the job market around here went to crap so I haven't had any real opportunity to use it. Want to get my Masters degree, but in order to do that, I need to take out more loans and put work less hours which just equals more debt and problems in the long run.

Sometimes I think life needs a reset button so I can go back and do things right from the beginning.

If you ever find the reset button let me know..i want one too :)

hope everythings goes well with what ever you decide to do

just got day off may go back to bed after this

and hope you like this load bump into you

Love the bump :kiss:

A bump, as promised.

Love this one too :)

Bethy...A BIG BUMP... LONG HUG ... AND DEEP KISS​

:rose::kiss:

fred

And definitely love this one :)

How are you all my lovelies? Been weird not being here fro so long and still not properly back!

And its been wierd not having you here, so we're even. I could use a good dose of Bethy to get me through the weekend. Hope all is well over there.

And its been wierd not having you here, so we're even. I could use a good dose of Bethy to get me through the weekend. Hope all is well over there.
Hey ron baby <3

My net has been topped up again so im back in the game ;) I feel rough today. I fell asleep on my sofa about 630pm and woke up at 5am. I feel poorly sick but I cant sleep any more so im on the net updating my facebook and checking my emails...thats fun :eek: remind me not to go offline for any extended period!

How are you?

:) Good i like being bumped...a lot. The more bumps the louder i get ;)

i love making noise...the only time silent sex is good is when there is a damn good reason to be holding it all in!

That's a nice thought...I'd love to make some noise with you:devil:

its going..but nothing exciting happening.

Contemplating career plan change...and I think it will benefit me in many ways. I dont know if you know I wanted to be a doctor?

So I was browsing the info on becoming a teacher and remembered how it felt when I considered doing teaching. And then I remembered all the other things I wanted to do with my life and how this job would allow me to do that. I wouldn't be married to my job. I would get to do something I loved both in my job and out of it. I could be a special constable at the weekends (volunteer police officer...ive already applied but my application was deferred until I got healthy again). I can run my own business and in fact could incorporate it into the school i worked at. I could have a life.

So I realised all this time I have been discounting a job that wold be ideal to me because i was scared i couldnt do it well. Ironic really considering everything i do or have wanted to do

Bethy, I'm sure whatever you do, you'll be a huge success. From what I read, I get the impression you throw yourself into anything you do with so much commitment, whether it's what you tell us of your real life, or being naughty with us on Lit...

...and there aren't many better things in life than having a job you genuinely love- I don't have that at the moment (I enjoy my job, but it's not what I really want to do), but have in the past, and still miss it so much.
I like the sound of you being a special constable as well...Didn't you do some WPC Bethy pics...?;) Wonder how many WPCs find their husbands/BFs are always trying to persuade them to bring their uniform home after work for fun:D

My net has been topped up again so im back in the game ;) I feel rough today. I fell asleep on my sofa about 630pm and woke up at 5am. I feel poorly sick but I cant sleep any more so im on the net updating my facebook and checking my emails...thats fun :eek: remind me not to go offline for any extended period!

How are you?

Need a hug? I hate waking up feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon hunni:kiss::rose::kiss:

Hey ron baby <3

How are you?

I'm doing well. I'm enjoying the summer weather and a couple of days off. I've been away alot too and know what you mean about coming back to a backlog of online stuff that needs to be caught up. Sorry you're not feeling so good. Sounds like you needed the sleep though. Hopefully that will help you fight off whatever is making you ill.

That's a nice thought...I'd love to make some noise with you

Bethy, I'm sure whatever you do, you'll be a huge success. From what I read, I get the impression you throw yourself into anything you do with so much commitment, whether it's what you tell us of your real life, or being naughty with us on Lit...

...and there aren't many better things in life than having a job you genuinely love- I don't have that at the moment (I enjoy my job, but it's not what I really want to do), but have in the past, and still miss it so much.
I like the sound of you being a special constable as well...Didn't you do some WPC Bethy pics...? Wonder how many WPCs find their husbands/BFs are always trying to persuade them to bring their uniform home after work for fun

Need a hug? I hate waking up feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon hunni

Thank you <3 I have been rather flaky of recent times...mainly from letting my fears cripple me - literally. But in general I do throw myself into things :)

How come you left your dream job? Pm if you like even if just to say - mind your bloody business woman ;)

I did do some wpc pics :D And I think all of them try to persuade ;) I have a bit of fitness work to do before I'll be accepted and 5 years after finishing my meds ill be allowed to be a special constable. I was frustrated with that at first but now I have changed career goals I know that I will need that time, at least, to settle into a job (also to make sure I am well enough without the meds) and make sure I can make the commitment.

Aww thanks I would love a hug :)

A late night bump!

<3 Late night? I forget what timezone you're in

I'm doing well. I'm enjoying the summer weather and a couple of days off. I've been away alot too and know what you mean about coming back to a backlog of online stuff that needs to be caught up. Sorry you're not feeling so good. Sounds like you needed the sleep though. Hopefully that will help you fight off whatever is making you ill.

20 hours sleep should do it! Well I still feel like I am fighting a cloud of exhaustion but I cannot sleep any more! I dont know what's going on I havent had to fight tiredness like this in a while. Must be with smoking again. Yes I know...bad bethy :caning:

I was weak one night out and then with spending so much time in the pub with smokers i have retaken it up. At least until next weekend (friends birthday bash too much temptation).

On the plus side I already feel like crap..i was starting to get worried I liked it too much but now my lungs work on 10% capacity and with me having mystery illness (unexplained exhaustion, nausea to the point where I dont feel hungry until my stomach cramps - even then not hungry but know i need to eat!) it generally makes me not want to smoke again. So Im going to not smoke between end of this packet to bday party. Which makes it easier to re quit. Ive only been smoking a few days and I managed 4 months cold turkey. So although Im pissed that I have no willpower when tested (because the main reason I have been able to quit was just not wanting to smoke...and then having a desire to smoke return...difficult) I am proud that I managed to do it Makes me sure that I can do it again.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :rose:

gives you a big hugs kiss annd fondle hope you had a great weekend hope to see you soon

Having a great weekend here. Hope you are too. Bad Bethy for smoking again. I really think I should punish you. I'm thinking it could be quite enjoyable for both of us.

gives you a big hugs kiss annd fondle hope you had a great weekend hope to see you soon

Mmm loving the intimate fondling :) Certainly will see me soon hun

Having a great weekend here. Hope you are too. Bad Bethy for smoking again. I really think I should punish you. I'm thinking it could be quite enjoyable for both of us.

Despite off kilter health wise it has been a very pleasant weekend. I had loads of fun out with my friends on friday night. Stayed in watching NCIS on Saturday (working my way through a boxset that is season 1-6), was supposed to babysit but their plans got cancelled. And have been dipping in and out of the comp during times of being awake since then.

I will probably update my blogs in a bit.

Mmm loving the intimate fondling :) Certainly will see me soon hun

Despite off kilter health wise it has been a very pleasant weekend. I had loads of fun out with my friends on friday night. Stayed in watching NCIS on Saturday (working my way through a boxset that is season 1-6), was supposed to babysit but their plans got cancelled. And have been dipping in and out of the comp during times of being awake since then.

I will probably update my blogs in a bit.

Sounds nice and relaxing. Wish I was there to help you enjoy your weekend. Lounging naked. Cuddling and kissing while you try to think to update your blog. I would certainly enjoy that.

Sounds nice and relaxing. Wish I was there to help you enjoy your weekend. Lounging naked. Cuddling and kissing while you try to think to update your blog. I would certainly enjoy that.
im not sure i would be updating much if you were here hunni

Back