who would finish this story?

liz33nd

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Posts
146
It was a warm saturday night when ben arrived home from work.
He had been having sex with his secretary for months. And was sleeping with his wife maybe twice a month. As he had called and said he needed to work late arriving home around 11pm.

When he entered the bedroom he saw his wife laying on the bed naked. He got hard which suprised him as his sec. Had drained his balls less than an hour ago. He removes his clothes and slowly places his cock next to her mouth waking her she sees his hardon and slowly starts to lick his cock as she does she notices that his cock is slightly sticky and salty.

He having had a couple of drinks at work had forgotten to shower. She continues to lick his cock making sure she was really tasting another woman and his almost dry cum at this point she decided she would get even with him and gave him some of the best head of his life just as he was about to cum she stopped and said, you need to eat me if you want to cum.

He looks at her and smiles says ok. As he is eating her he notices that she is wetter than normal and chocks it up to her being horny. Meanwhile she thinking about how to get even with him. Just then her first orgasm hits. She decides if he wants a slut that is exatually what he'll get. She finishes him off sucking his cock.

Wed rolls around and as usual he calls and says he has to work late and will not be home until midnight. Normally she would make dinner and watch tv untill she fell asleep but not tonight.
She gets out her sexiest dress and puts it on not bothering with a bra or panties feeling sexy and sluty at the same time she decides to find out if others find her sexy.

As she drives downtown she decides to stop in a bar she knows her husband would never stop in, too seedy for him but not his slut wife. As she enters it takes a minute for her eyes to adjust.


As her eyes adjust to the dimly lit bar she takes a seat on one of the tall bar stools and orders a double burbon, not her usual wine. She quickly downs the amber liquid feeling the burn and orders another one. As time passes she looks around the bar and notices that their are only women in the bar. Most of them dressed like men.

She swivels the stool around to watch two couples dance when a small framed women walks over and buys her a drink as they talk about all different topics she starts to feel good with all of this attention as it has been along time since her husband had showed this much interest.

Suddenly she has to go pee as she slides off the bar stool her dress rides up exposing herself slightly to kathys' wandering eyes. Feeling light headed She leans on kathy informing her she needs to go to the restroom and as they make their way to the restroom, kathy suggests that they continue the converation back at her place, looking at the clock and seeing it is only 8:30p, she agrees so they leave arm in arm like 2 old friends


When they arrive at Kathy's place, Deb takes a seat on the couch and as she does she sinks into the cushions and being drunk doesn't take notice that in that position, anyone walking by or setting across from her can see up her dress, and the way the couch makes you set it naturally keeps your knees apart.

Kathy comes back with drinks handing one to Deb. Kathy sets across from Deb in a high back chair giving her a perfect view of Deb's pussy. That's why she bought the furniture in the first place.

After a couple of more drinks Deb is beginning to show signs of being very drunk Kathy excuses herself so she can change into something comfortable Deb replies it is fine, it's your home.

Suddenly deb hears a loud thud thud, and as she turns her head she sees the biggest dog of her life running straight to her, she freezes not knowing what to do. As Kathy returns she moves back to the chair and tells her Tank is friendly, and not to be alarmed he moves next to her.

It takes a few minutes for deb to relax, with the K9 in the room, but Kathy pours her another drink and as she does her robes falls open slightly allowing deb to see she was naked under her robe.

Deb is not sure why but she is getting turned on looking at Kathy and although she has never been attracted to a woman before she just can't help herself. Kathy gets up and moves over next to
Deb, who without realizing, has shifted around on the couch causing her short dress to ride up even more on her thighs, allowing Kathy to tell that she is getting turned on.

Deb notices Kathy has started talking to her in a smoky sexy voice asking her about her sex life.

(not my original tale)
 
Well I think I could finish that story, but not without breaking one of the literotica rules !
 
I would write how Kathy introduces Deb to "Richard " her 12 inch black double headed dildo .

The share "Richard " half and half and Deb remarks how "He "feels better then her cheating husband .

" If he cheating we do something about that "Kathy tells her new girlfriend.
 
Back
Top