Daughter and friends use dad and brother for twisted game

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
(This thread is not bait to get sirhugs to come out and let us know he's okay)

Dad and his son get blackmailed into going to a party in a very nice part of town. There they find a bunch of other men like them and an even larger number of beautiful women, their daughter/sister included. Turns out they and the other girls want to play some games and brothers and dads will play along, or else.

There's tasks that are mundane, explicit, and bizarre, as the two of them are put through their paces and abilities, they wonder, what does their daughter/sister want?

So what sort of insane games are they made to play? What is daughter's ambition?
 
(This thread is not bait to get sirhugs to come out and let us know he's okay)

Dad and his son get blackmailed into going to a party in a very nice part of town. There they find a bunch of other men like them and an even larger number of beautiful women, their daughter/sister included. Turns out they and the other girls want to play some games and brothers and dads will play along, or else.

There's tasks that are mundane, explicit, and bizarre, as the two of them are put through their paces and abilities, they wonder, what does their daughter/sister want?

So what sort of insane games are they made to play? What is daughter's ambition?

Obviously some sort of sex game, right?
 
Oh yeah. Like one I thought of was that there's a number of holes in a wall where women's rumps are sticking out of. Bro and dad can leave the game completely or get a prize to help leave if they identify and fuck daughter/sis.

However, the only way they would know is if they had seen her naked and knew what her labia looked like. If they don't know they only have a 5% chance...but do either of them want to admit to knowing? Alternatively, who ever fucks her gets to leave...they both know and both want to leave but only one of them can fuck her. So do they fight over her? Try to pretend they don't know and try to sneakily get behind her, or do they both fail so they don't have to admit they know?

Of course, failure brings its own penalties.

Another game could be one where dad or son has to compete in a nonerotic game while the other is strapped to a turntable. Every time the task is failed, the other gets spun and depending on where they land, they have to satisfy one of the guests. But they also have to be able to get it up for the whole night, fail once and they lose the whole thing...but only one of them has to win. So do they try to keep the other going? Or do they intentionally mess up so they are the only one winning?
 
They could play a game of "Find Your Mate." I remember playing this game at a nudist resort, with couples, but it would work with families, too.

The Dad is blindfolded, and all the girls are lined up in front of him, naked. He has to identify his daughter by feel alone. Alternately, it could be the brother having to find the sister. Rewards (or punishment) for success (or failure) would certainly be doled out.
 
Exactly. The main point is to have a story where taboo is the name of each game and even when it seems like daughter isn't in control, she is.

One idea I had would be for a final chapter where dad (who tricked son into losing earlier on so he could leave) has one final challenge.

He's left in a room with his daughter and another woman, blindfolded. There's one hour left in the game and there's a door leading outside. All he has to do is not have sex with his daughter.

Daughter teases him and tries to make him get angry before going silent and along with the other woman, starts rubbing up on him. Dad wants to get some payback but instead easily figures out which woman isn't his daughter and starts fucking her. Daughter takes off his blindfold and everything seems fine but a sense he finishes, security steps in and hauls him away to the other losers.

...turns out other woman was his bastard daughter who he disowned and believed dead. The night was to get revenge on him for that. As he gets dragged away, the daughter then reveals the door was unlocked: had he just left or done nothing, he would have won and been able to go.

Brother could be something that's less damning but still very taboo. He loses but it's revealed he not only was attracted to sister but also his brother in law, who ends up taking him as a (consenting) sex slave.

A lighter version could just be daughter wanting to get her family to admit their taboo attractions so she could act out all of her own twisted fantasies.
 
Back
Top