Breaching reality through pleasure

Vanir

Virgin
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Posts
5
Hi everyone,

I am a fairly inexperienced Dom in a loving relationship with my sub. In a way I get my kicks from experiencing vicariously through her (I suppose, oddly, what I do to her I indirectly do to myself... I digress). Ever since reading LaVey's Satanic Bible I have become infatuated with the idea of the intellectual decompression chamber. I would consider my sub and I both as intellectuals (we met at University in the UK) and are able to switch between ourselves and our alter-egos (as it were).

I want to take her on a trans-planal journey. I guess you could call it a spiritual or other-worldly experience. I think this is entirely plausible. I believe sexuality (specifically the orgasm) lends itself to this kind of experience. I believe pain could certainly be used to achieve this due to its subjectivity (suspension, for instance uses this). But I would like to explore all possibilities. I have considered poetry, music, and other audible stimuli, either cutting out all visual stimuli (blindfold) or potentially overloading it with visual noise.

What I'm asking is... does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? Have you taken someone on/been taken on a journey like I have described? If so, how did you achieve it, and what was it like?

(Naturally, any action plan would be discussed completely transparently with her)
 
My best advice would be to look to Tantra rather than Satanism, given that what you describe is pretty much what Tantra is about, at least in the beginning stages.
 
lavey's satanism is pseudo-intellectual and you seem insufferable. try to have a good time with your lover in a way that is agreeable and instinctual for both of you.

really good sex will be a more profound "trans-planal journey" than any of this bullshit that you have planned.
 
@Blase Thankyou for the insight! This is not something I have heard of before but it looks interesting and is something I will certainly look into more.

@Lord_Steve Thanks for your honesty. I may seem insufferable but I assure you I am just exploring possibilities. I would never push anything on her and we are already having "really good sex" :)
 
@Blase Thankyou for the insight! This is not something I have heard of before but it looks interesting and is something I will certainly look into more.

@Lord_Steve Thanks for your honesty. I may seem insufferable but I assure you I am just exploring possibilities. I would never push anything on her and we are already having "really good sex" :)

this is a mature and considered answer :)
 
Back
Top