Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
liquor.png


I'm not sure but is this safe to drink?
 
Dammit....just random posting here to push that large picture off of my 40 posts per page setting.

What a mess that makes of the way this page displays.
 
hello_kitty_zombie_brains_2.jpg


I think we need this put on t-shirts for all of us in the bunker!!!!

The first one who passes out tonight gets it as a new tattoo.
 
Found this thing lying in a backroom. Mine? :)

PSE-TAC-15-Crossbow.jpg

Honey, any weapon that is not currently being held, fired, cleaned, fondled, disassembled, reassembled, aimed, loaded, or blown up...is yours. Grab anything that goes "Boom!" and have at it.

Practice all you want. We currently have lots of ammo!!!
 
Hello all!

After being out foraging all day I am tired and dirty. Think that I will go hit the shower.

What's on the agenda for tonight?
 
I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult.

Oh well...*skips off in search of matches*

I'm sorry it was not immediately recognized as a compliment.

Hello all!

After being out foraging all day I am tired and dirty. Think that I will go hit the shower.

What's on the agenda for tonight?

Um, let's see. Naked ping pong tournament, naked dinner, naked ammo reloading, naked vacuuming of all the carpet in the common areas, naked room inspections, naked posting, naked indoor volleyball, naked generator maintenance, naked mani/pedi's for all you ladies, naked modeling of all the high heels I brought back for y'all, naked reading, and naked spooning while we lie around and watch old comedies.

And just so you know, the dress code is casual.
 
Oh, I forgot to mention, we're going over two thousand posts tonight. I can feel it.


Come on, two thousand...



*acts like Monty Hall on Let's Make a Deal*
 
Um, let's see. Naked ping pong tournament, naked dinner, naked ammo reloading, naked vacuuming of all the carpet in the common areas, naked room inspections, naked posting, naked indoor volleyball, naked generator maintenance, naked mani/pedi's for all you ladies, naked modeling of all the high heels I brought back for y'all, naked reading, and naked spooning while we lie around and watch old comedies.

And just so you know, the dress code is casual.

And the common theme being NAKED!!!
Well I think that I will begin with a shower, naked of course.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top