Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

il_fullxfull.332213778.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning!!! Y'all have been so sweet indulging me over here with my one-woman revolution of the thread contents (LOL) that I felt I'd share my covered and uncovered hooters with you.. :p

Attachments

• IMG_20130219_081337.jpg
    IMG_20130219_081337.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20130219_081436.jpg
    IMG_20130219_081436.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 138
tumblr_mgbk75OmMT1qhqj2qo1_1280.jpg

honey...you nearing the wrong side of town, if that's Miami

That's Miami all right, slightly west of downtown, just off the interstate. Don't see too many naked BBW wandering around in the day time. Must have been a special occasion.

That's Miami all right, slightly west of downtown, just off the interstate. Don't see too many naked BBW wandering around in the day time. Must have been a special occasion.

it looks like the area as your getting to Key Biscayne (or little Cu'ber as my nephew calls it)

AWE, thanks for everyone who viewed and commented on my "tatas"...:D It was a bit chilly when I took the nekkid one..:p Thrilled to pieces they still received the BBW Panel Stamp of Approval...:p:p

it looks like the area as your getting to Key Biscayne (or little Cu'ber as my nephew calls it)

I see what you mean with the pink buildings in the background, but it's actually north and west of there. The building that looks like a hat sitting on her head is the courthouse, and the tall building to the right is the county government offices. I used to work in the concrete and dark glass building on the left next to the telephone pole. The perspective of the photo is strange. I think the image is reversed left/right. The shadow is facing in the wrong direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back