Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a lot of wishes - are they for similar things or do you want lots of things to happen? :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I always tell my myself... "why limit?" and then laugh a little and maybe grin mischeviously....

So to answer your question, that can be for lots of things to happen. And some to be repeated if I enjoy them. :rose:

:kiss:
 
some say, that ever girl is just one cocktail away from being bi! lol.

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?

I suspect that you're right. Of course I grew up in a mennonite town with a fundamentalist christian family..... so of course no-one approached the topic, much less was honest about it. Now that I'm far away and not so much with the church, it feels so good to not be riddled with guilt about who I happen to be attracted to. They don't serve alcohol in my hometown..... I guess now I know the real reason ;)
 
Hey Sexy ladies, hope y'all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend! :kiss::kiss:
 
Hey Sexy ladies, hope y'all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend! :kiss::kiss:

Hello my sweet Touche!! I haven't talked to you in sooooooo long!!

Losing my bi cherry this weekend!! How's that for weekend plans??

Have a good weekend yourself and I am sure you will be talking to your hubby, so enjoy!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top