Naked (or not) By Design

Dressing for Another Day in the Office

Office standards are maintained by strict discipline, day in and day out!

(apologies for the photographic ineptness - obviously not the regular finger on the shutter :( )

Last edited:
It was such a polite request (and the caveat from the prior post carries through here - it has already been said this morning but "practice, practice, practice") ...

Last edited:
A Slight Detour

Looky what the postman brought ... which should stay and which should go (if any!)???

after a while we may share how the foundation garments looked for these shots this afternoon :D

Last edited:
Loved all the clothes, but the bra shot was sexy. Also, that gray wrap dress looked marvelous on her!

we are off and likely away from the electronic universe until Sunday ... probably a good time to think of where this thread wants to head if not destined for the dustbin of history ;)

laters! :kiss:

we are off and likely away from the electronic universe until Sunday ... probably a good time to think of where this thread wants to head if not destined for the dustbin of history ;)

Well, I for one hope you continue to post. I really enjoy your pictures. Thanks for them!

laters! :kiss:

That would be a shame. Sorry you haven't found what you were looking for.

to those who might wonder, these are good ... these are very, very good :kiss:

Last edited:
*panting* I have to say, honestly, this is the best stretch of pics you have posted.

one more night away ... so, a simple placeholder until tomorrow :rose:

we hope everyone is doing what we wish we were doing!!!

Last edited:
Back