Fucked fully closed while doing other things

ok, so the smoking thing didn't do it for me either, but clothed fucking? WOW that was hot!

OMG of course I've been fucked while fully dressed. One time comes immediately to mind that shows you how focused we women sometimes can be:

We were in the midst of painting one of the bedrooms, it was summertime and hot and I hadn't bothered to put on any underwear. I had on a pair of sweat pants (my paint pants) that were rolled up at the waist and sort of hung down at my hips and one of his big tee shirts. Because of the work and the heat my tee shirt I was soaked through and you could clearly see my nipples standing up hard and erect. My paint pants were soaked at the crotch from sweating and outlined my crotch in that camel toe effect. As my lover came up the stairs and into the room I turned towards him and he stopped talking and his mouth dropped open. I thought he was just being silly and turned back to my painting. I felt him come up behind me and start fondling my tits, I was a little annoyed, because I wanted to get that room finished before it got too dark. As I continued to paint he pulled down my paint pants, pushed into me and started fucking me right there with the windows wide open where anyone might see us. I could see there was no point in arguing with him or trying to push him off and so as I stood there with the paint brush in my hand I let him fuck me until he came and then had him help me finish painting the room.

OMG of course I've been fucked while fully dressed. One time comes immediately to mind that shows you how focused we women sometimes can be:

We were in the midst of painting one of the bedrooms, it was summertime and hot and I hadn't bothered to put on any underwear. I had on a pair of sweat pants (my paint pants) that were rolled up at the waist and sort of hung down at my hips and one of his big tee shirts. Because of the work and the heat my tee shirt I was soaked through and you could clearly see my nipples standing up hard and erect. My paint pants were soaked at the crotch from sweating and outlined my crotch in that camel toe effect. As my lover came up the stairs and into the room I turned towards him and he stopped talking and his mouth dropped open. I thought he was just being silly and turned back to my painting. I felt him come up behind me and start fondling my tits, I was a little annoyed, because I wanted to get that room finished before it got too dark. As I continued to paint he pulled down my paint pants, pushed into me and started fucking me right there with the windows wide open where anyone might see us. I could see there was no point in arguing with him or trying to push him off and so as I stood there with the paint brush in my hand I let him fuck me until he came and then had him help me finish painting the room.

again, he is a lucky man

I love being fucked fully clothed. If I'm wearing a dress I can easily jump on my bf and pull my panties to the side for a quickie. He loves it too. Although I find fully clothed hotter during the day and completely naked better at night. Does anyone agree on this?

Totally agree, but love to fuck women fully closed in the ass standing

I love being fucked fully clothed. If I'm wearing a dress I can easily jump on my bf and pull my panties to the side for a quickie. He loves it too. Although I find fully clothed hotter during the day and completely naked better at night. Does anyone agree on this?

I like your concept and theory :)

Oh. So in reality he fucks frogs' asses. Does he know bestiality isn't allowed here? :eek: lol

yes!

omg! you guys are describing my exact fantasy! (minus the smoking, that's an instant turn-off). the problem I always have is that when I'm looking for stories or videos, I'm never sure what to search for, because I don't know of any specific term for it. can anyone help me with content, either specific stories or tried-and-true search suggestions? thanks.

Back