Old 11-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #101
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Dear Cuddlebug,

I miss you coming to play with me on the threads.

But I understand.

Last edited by Wild_Honey_66 : 11-29-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Old 11-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #102
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Dear Insomnia,
In what universe is it the case that I invited you back? You are not welcome under any circumstances so bug out and go home, you pestilent corpuscle of rancid smegma. And don't even think of rebuttal based on the "Dear Insomnia" greeting. That was purely formalistic and does not, in any way, indicate friendliness of any sort. Move on. There are whole libraries full of fictitious people you could visit while they rest comfortably between their pages. Inflict them with your foul and stenchly knavery.
Coldest regards.

Old 11-29-2014, 09:37 PM   #103
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation

*HUGS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
Dear X...and Y and Z and A and B too.

I'm tired. I'm tired of taking care of everyone, putting everyone else's needs before my own.

I could really use someone taking care of me for a little while. I want someone to make sure there is food for dinner, and that our cars have oil in them, that our bills are paid. I want one of you to make sure my mental health is okay instead of the other way around.

It would be nice if I weren't made to feel guilty when I did ask to be cared for, too.

~~ mentally exhausted me

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253

Old 12-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #104
Mission_Blue
Really Experienced

Dear you,

I went routing around in my purse for a coin tonight (Dad came through with the traditional Christmas scratch-off tickets) and I came across a little folded bundle in my wallet. We've never taken a single picture together. I mean, okay... there was that one time I appeared in the background of a photo of you and A, looking on, looking wasted when we were 22... That doesn't count. My mementos instead are:

-a creased white square of scrap with your phone number on it. my handwriting seems to stutter and I remember the pen, emboldened inconsistently as my heart pounded to hear each number.
-a Pizza Hut receipt from May 9, 2011. the day I got lost in the woods for 4 hours, the night I found myself in your lap again.
-a movie ticket stub. The Devil Within. you said, "Wear a skirt." even now the title makes me tingle and ache, not because of the cringeworthy script, but the struggle to stay stoic as you worked your fingers inside my panties. you kept me so on edge I may as well have been cumming the entire time.
-a post office receipt from the birthday package I sent you in Biloxi. I remember the panic and paranoia of hurriedly photocopying erotic fiction stories in the lobby.

I wish I had more.
I don't know what's going to happen in the future... If you'll end up in a house like the model home we fucked in. If you'll think of me in the basement, pushed to my knees... Or in the closet, picturing your fingers entangled in my hair and my face as I held each moan captive. I don't know what cities or states we'll end up in or what cars we'll drive. I don't know who we'll be saying our good nights to or what jobs our good mornings will be spent at. I don't know, but I hope we'll both end up happy, fulfilled, free... I do know that I love you now, and tomorrow, and the day after that.
I heard you amidst the tears and the shutdown yesterday. I'm still hearing you, your words echoing through to my joints and muscles. I'm going to work on everything I can to make our lives better. I cherish you. Please don't shut me out.

Yours,
me

Old 12-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #105
Gypsy_Kitten
Really Experienced

Dear Handsome Sir,
(This one *is* for you.)

If we could go back and do it all again, I would--and more.

Not pining away, just wishing that life fit into boxes better, and wasn't so messy sometimes.

Thank you for the memories.

Signed, Sweet One

Old 12-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #106
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Sweet Farm Boy,

<\3

Love, Me

Old 12-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #107
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Honey_66 View Post
Sweet Farm Boy,

<\3

Love, Me
I'm sorry...
Better things always are around the corner, if we look
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 12-23-2014, 05:57 PM   #108
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
I'm sorry...
Better things always are around the corner, if we look
Thank you.

It's complicated. Of course.

I'm off to have a hot bath and a cup of tea, and then put my game face on for the holidays.

So many friends hurting right now...

Old 12-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #109
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Dear FB,

You totally made my day.

Me

Old 12-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #110
unregistered

Old 12-31-2014, 09:00 PM   #111
desertslave
Literotica Guru

Beloved Sir,

Thank you for persevering and helping to keep us US. You have made this last horrid year survivable and given me hope for a much better future.

Yours,
Anywere
Any time
Any way you want me

Old 01-02-2015, 08:50 AM   #112
LallyH
introverted extrovert

Dear Mum and Dad, shopping with small child.

Your child is screaming because he is bored. He is kicking off to gain your attention and your response is to ignore him or shout at him and it's not working. Maybe if you try talking to him, involving him in what you are doing, pointing out things of interest to him, teach him colours, for example, you may find that this will calm him down and relieve your stress. It will sure as hell relieve the stress for the rest of us. There are two of you and one of him - surely one of you could try engaging with him?

Yours sincerely

Parent of two children who never had a public tantrum who is two seconds away from taking your child and talking to him myself.....

Old 01-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #113
straypuss
Literotica Guru

Dear LallyH

Don't do it, you'll get arrested. Here's what you do. Catch the child's eye when absolutely no one is looking and then poke the tip of your tongue out at them. If possible repeat until they do it back. If you are lucky they will quieten, than act all shy, then smile and afterwards remember you forever.

Yours sincerely

a now grown up well adjusted girl who, once upon a time, was very little, very bored and sitting on a train when...

Old 01-02-2015, 01:13 PM   #114
LallyH
introverted extrovert

Quote:
Originally Posted by straypuss View Post
Dear LallyH

Don't do it, you'll get arrested. Here's what you do. Catch the child's eye when absolutely no one is looking and then poke the tip of your tongue out at them. If possible repeat until they do it back. If you are lucky they will quieten, than act all shy, then smile and afterwards remember you forever.

Yours sincerely

a now grown up well adjusted girl who, once upon a time, was very little, very bored and sitting on a train when...
Awww....

Old 01-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #115
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by straypuss View Post
Dear LallyH

Yours sincerely

I do this kind of thing very often when I'm shopping for groceries. If there's a small child in line ahead of me I'll make [what I hope are] funny faces to see if I can make them laugh. Usually it works, too.

Old 01-02-2015, 02:34 PM   #116
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
I do this kind of thing very often when I'm shopping for groceries. If there's a small child in line ahead of me I'll make [what I hope are] funny faces to see if I can make them laugh. Usually it works, too.
I would imagine you are quite successful!
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 01-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #117
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
I would imagine you are quite successful!
I rather enjoy it when the young mothers smile in gratitude that I've kept their little one entertained for a few moments.

Old 01-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #118
desertslave
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I rather enjoy it when the young mothers smile in gratitude that I've kept their little one entertained for a few moments.
We have a wonderful man in our local SCA group who is the self-appointed baby sitter of wee ones whenever necessary. He's swooped up every fussy little from the King & Queen's munchkin to mere fussy waifs. Kids now gravitate to him when court starts. He was recently given an award and official designation as Kingdom Baby Whisperer. He's an awesome guy!

Old 01-03-2015, 05:25 AM   #119
straypuss
Literotica Guru

Unfortunately I read this just after I had used the phrase 'double entrendre' and almost snorted my coffee.

Quote:

Old 01-04-2015, 12:59 AM   #120
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Dear sweet kitty above me,

I owe you a pm. I haven't forgotten.

Old 01-04-2015, 05:54 PM   #121
sinnocence
Literotica Guru

Dear X,

I'm sorry that I had to completely and utterly break your heart. Mine is breaking as well. I hope one day that you can find it inside yourself to forgive me.

I will always love you.

Old 01-04-2015, 09:41 PM   #122
desertslave
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnocence View Post
Dear X,

I'm sorry that I had to completely and utterly break your heart. Mine is breaking as well. I hope one day that you can find it inside yourself to forgive me.

I will always love you.
Hugs!

Old 01-04-2015, 10:06 PM   #123
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Dear X -
You had the flu. Whoever you are, you had no business going out in public and passing it around. You have ruined my weekend, made me extremely uncomfortable, and pissed me off to boot.
It's a good thing you are a complete stranger...

Old 01-05-2015, 02:53 AM   #124
Ahlam
Literotica Guru

Dear X,

It has taken me a long time to get everything arranged just right. Please do not make a mess!

Old 01-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #125
CollarAndFeather
Really Experienced

Dear x,

You helped me realize I was a sub, and had you stuck around a bit longer, you would have gotten to see it too.