Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
priyanka_chopra_029_1024x768_ftyc_zps0e5a082d.jpg


Karena Makenna

Music fueled her... sated her... fire called her... created her. The night was hers. Shared with those other creatures that called it home and those mortals who dared the risk to call the night theirs. She gave the magic to the musicians notes and fire to their words. In return they gave themselves... Their loyalty... their bodies... their souls... whatever she wished of them even if they didn't know it.

Each of her people were born to an element... fed by blood flesh or soul falling to the old paths of warrior healer or leader with the rare Muse birth.

~~~~~~~~~

A Music festival... This was too perfect. An all you can eat buffet just for her. Oh there were probably other fey hunting but not for anything that would damage her food supply here. The euphoria of having so many people to feed on was like a drug. She wandered her way through the performers relaxing in the dining tents smiling to her and waving till a young Latin duo reached for her pulling her down onto a massive beanbag couch.

Landing on the soft furnishings between them she smiled tracing fingernails over their legs first then hands moving to caress their cheeks guiding their eyes to hers as she nipped at their lips in turn. They were at the peak of perfection for feeding from as she purred. Leaning first to one neck with a soft inhale before resting a kiss on his neck then turning to the other and doing the same thing.

Ohhh they were so passionate about their music and giving that sound to the world she had to close her eyes for a moment as the almost opium rush crashed over her system. She could dine on them for hours but there were way too many acts and talent here to just sink so deeply into one group no matter how decadent the flavor of their musical essence was.

Finally tearing herself away from festivities she moved to head to the bar next to the field. They were holding the blues side of the music festival. The club was quaint enough looked like someone turned a warehouse into an almost medieval castle meets cave which was pretty cool in its own way. A few little fairly secluded areas and private areas as well as the massive near catacomb main area and stage.

She had already met the owner Audra and had caught glances of the bouncer but neither one of them scared her. Not that Audra tried and not that the bouncer didn't try. She had seen enough bouncing around through the foster care system after her what she thought was her birth parents died in a car wreck. She came into her powers in high school realizing she seemed to attract and inspire the more creative guys even if it was a dangerous situation with some of them. Here she was safe though... no need to feed too much from the same acts so no real chance of them getting addicted and risk them getting dangerous.

She nodded to Audra as she walked in. Blues always reminded her of Berto... the only meal ticket that never turned sexual. Even after all this time she could not think about him without tears fighting to moisten her eyes. Dismissing that thought she did however decide to find a table with nothing obstructing her view yet hidden for now. She was well fed and now just wanted to sink into memories. Her fingers reaching absently for the necklace she always wore and tracing the pendant resting on the chain.
NKC-4009-Antique-Gold-Main.jpg


Sitting back she smiled as the server walked over and she placed her drink order. Barrel proof small batch bourbon. Berto had always believed that if you were going to drink whiskey you should drink one that was made with true passion and devotion to the gift you give to the world. Then of course no ice nor anything to take away from the pleasure and flavor in that moment from the first sip to the last. She smiled taking that first sip when the drink arrived her eyes closing taking in every note being played and the intoxicating purity of the aroma flavor and burn.

Slowly she opened her eyes to take in the musician before her on stage. Her eyes scanning every inch from the top of his hair down over the face chest and arms out through the piano and then back to the torso legs and feet seeing the connection to ground and music. He was certainly an amazing talent as she listened to him play.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

tumblr_mols7djigf1sw9vyho4_250.jpg


Canaan sat backstage as a group performed the great B.B. King's Three O clock Blues. They were almost finished and it would be his turn on stage next. He looked down at his guitar and wondered once again what had made him come out here.

His big sister, Persey, had signed him up, but other than that she hadn't done anything to pressure him about it. She hadn't even showed up to watch.

So why had he come. He hadn't played anything in six months, much less anything in front of an audience. He hadn't really been out of his apartment in all those months. He had been out to get food, but that wasn't enough-not for him.

Canaan was not actually Human. He looked like any other guy, but he was not. He was an other, a Fey, an Incubus to be exact. He needed more than food to live. He needed sex like fish needed water, and he'd gone without for six months.

All the women here, some of the more receptive guys too...he could feel them pulling at him like a moth would be drawn towards the bugzapper....no...he couldn't risk it...

He had been a good little incubus and seduced men and women in bars and wherever there were single people. He knew all the right things to do and to say to end the night with them rolling in the sheets of his bed with him, and then he would move on, forget them, once they gave him what he needed to live.

He ran his hands over the guitar strings. That life was empty and pointless. Without admitting it he had searched and yearned for something deeper, more meaningful than one single night of passion, another conquest in a string of triumphs. It wasn't until he met Naomi did he learn, she taught him he could deserve more-no he should deserve more-as in a long lasting and fulfilling relationship.

She was supposed to have been just another one-night-stand, but he couldn't just walk away from her the morning after. He and Naomi stayed together for just over a year until six months ago...

His sister had warned him. "Listen up, little brother," She had said, "We can't have romance like they can. The best we can hope for is a single night of passion, maybe a week if we stretch our control over ourselves, but no more. Anything more is asking for a tragedy to happen. A serious relationship is not in us, you and I, no matter how much you want it, and work at it. You and your little human girl...won't work...it can't work...your instincts won't let it...eventually you'll only wind up heartbroken and she-she'll be in a cemetery. Fucked to death will be her epithet."

He had rejected her words then, but Persey had been right.

He was an Incubus, and when they made love he had always been so careful with her, but on that night six months ago his control slipped and he took too much of her energy-her essence. He had gotten her to the hospital as fast as he could but she remained there in a coma today. He hadn't worked the courage to see her, her father swore he'd kill Canaan if he tried.

He saw the truth now. He was an Incubus, that was who he was. He couldn't fight his nature. He was meant to be alone, and would always be alone now.

The act before his finished and soon was passing him backstage on their way to the dressing rooms. Their bass player was a short blond woman with curly hair and a sexy laugh. Canaan's fingers curled around the neck of the guitar as the image of those golden curls wrapped in his clenched fingers pulling her head over to his. She would laugh that sexy laugh as her hands reached down running over the denim pants. He wouldn't go for the foreplay. His lips would lock with hers and he'd draw out her energy mouth to mouth. Just enough to make her lightheaded then while she was still catching her breath from that kiss he'd pull open his jeans and push himself inside her catching the rush of air from the penetration drawing out more of her energy and again and again like he had the last time six months ago with Naom...

He shook himself. He had to get a hold of himself. He needed to feed. Six months was the longest he'd ever gone without since he hit puberty. But he couldn't take that risk. He had really hurt someone. He couldn't trust himself not to do so again. It was just too much of a risk.

He got up and walked onto the stage plugging his guitar into the amp on stage.

He looked around at his assembled audience and said. "Hello, I'm Canaan Alexander, and I have a song I'd like to start off with." A little nervously he sat down on the stool on stage and his fingers began to strum the strings of his guitar.

In his life there were only two things that Canaan was good at: Sex and first and most importantly music. As an Incubus sex was what he was. Music was what he was as a man. He put all of himself in his music. Losing himself in a cathartic experience more satisfying than any sex, and he had plenty of great sex to compare it to.

Bill Withers' Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone played in a morose bluesy tone over the speakers and he poured everything in it. His grief over Naomi's loss. His guilt at causing it. His despair that he'd never know any true love outside meaningless flings with faceless strangers. And most of all his loneliness came out with every tone and word.

When the song ended he looked up across the sea of faces. "I'd like to ask for any requests for my next song."
 
Karena

She sat up placing her glass down hearing this newest singer with the guitar. Her eyes shimmered the intoxication of everything he put in the music. She in a single moment felt the hunger of a thousand years and then the opium rush. A soft gasp she closed her eyes for a moment. Feeding from this blues player would be possibly one of the more intense if not the most intense she might ever taste.

A brief soft tremble slithered through her spine as she smiled briefly. Brushing her hair back she studied him carefully... his air was different... Fey perhaps? If so not a kind she had run across before this could be interesting... that is if he did not try to drag her to one side or the other. Relaxing once more she stared just as everyone else watching him but unlike the others she knew what fueled his stunning gift in that moment. He knew far too much of the loss he sang about. For a moment in that understanding Berto was sitting there with her smiling at her then he was gone.

Drawn from her thoughts had she heard him ask for requests? Yes... she waved a little as she spoke.

You wouldn't happen to know Bobby Short's song Losing My mind? Or maybe Billie Holiday Good Morning Heartache?

A sad smile slithered over her lips as she finally got to really see his eyes. She now could see all the truth in his shattering pain that led his voice like a world renowned maestro leading an orchestra. Her own eyes perhaps a soft mirror as she watched him to see if he knew either song.

Audra and Andrina

Andrina sat up in the rafters in her normal perch to watch the whole main area of the club and better hearing of the booths if there was a problem. She could not understand such sorry in music yet in the time she grew up in a very brutal sisterhood of many kinds of Fey the only music she heard was war songs or death chants. Nothing in modern music really seemed to carry a point as far as she could tell. Audra often told her that she could relax that times had in fact changed. Andrina thought that was quite rich coming from Audra who while she had adapted still clung to many of the ancient ways and outdated mind sets. She then glanced to find Audra spotting her behind the bar as always but she was watching someone... Her eyes followed the path Audra's eyes stared and saw the woman she watched... The muse... One of her kind in a celebration like this could spell trouble she would have to keep an eye on her too.

Audra sensed the change in the air and sighed as she heard Canaan begin to sing. So much pain for one so special... so talented. Audra began to sway along as he played while she tended the bar. The song over and his asking for requests brought about a voice Audra knew as her attention was drawn to Karena. Hearing the songs she mentioned Audra knew where the young woman's mind was. Young was her appearance but Audra knew all too well that their kinds... the Fey tended to look young for centuries though she knew most were "young" compared to herself. She hoped he knew at least one of the songs she asked for Audra loved both singers she asked for as well.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

When the song ended he looked up across the sea of faces. "I'd like to ask for any requests for my next song."

There were so many looking back at him. The lights were too bright. He couldn't see them too clearly, but he could feel them out there pulsing with energy: sexual and otherwise. Everyone had been stirred by his song. That was good. Music was supposed to touch you.

But it left him in a dilemma. All these people closed together sharing a common experience, turning their energy into a synchronized rhythm. A place like this was a smorgasbord for a succubus or incubus. It made his mouth water, he was so hungry.

But he resisted. As hungry as Canaan was once he started with a play partner he wouldn't be able to stop himself, and he wouldn't risk that after nearly killing Naomi. This was not as bad as going to a nightclub or an orgy where the air simmered with overwhelming sexual energy. He would resist this.

Besides tonight was about his music.

Several hands were raised and suggestions called out, but one caught his attention. Shielding his eyes from the lights he tried to see the woman owned that voice.

"You at the table back there, could you repeat that," He asked pointing out to the woman. She did but several others around her thought he was speaking to them. "No you, come up here, darl-" He stopped as he recognized that he had instinctively slipped into his methods of hunting. Singling out the most interesting energy source to him and flirting with him or her like crazy.

She came up to the foot of the stage but didn't step up with him. She was dark and exotic looking, but an Incubus learned better than most that true beauty was what was found under the surface.

You wouldn't happen to know Bobby Short's song Losing My mind? Or maybe Billie Holiday Good Morning Heartache?

"I know them," He nodded to her. It ought to be a crime to have eyes so deep you can fall within and never want out again. His cock was certainly appreciated it. She was a hot one that was certain, definitely his type. But Canaan could tell that this woman was not the usual human. She was fey too, though he did not recognize what kind she was. Maybe she was light fey. If so any possibility of any feeding would be nil. Perfect.

He began playing Good Morning Heartache with the same morose bluesy tone to it. Focusing his attention on this sexy light fey woman in front of him.

The bar, the rest of the audience fell away. The two of them were the only ones within the walls of Audra's club. Canaan played to her, every note, every lyric dripping with his wounded soul.

He was serenading her and her alone.
 
Karena

She had made her way to the foot of the stage stopping there. She could not let herself move closer too risky. The energy circling around him... the tendrils of his wonderful gift sought to toy with her hunger from here but here she could maintain composure. She repeated her request so that he could hear it now. Billie... he chose Billie... Her hand again was toying with the necklace her dark eyes darkening with the memories. No matter the memories her eyes never left his nor did that sad smile leave her lips. Two souls in a moment of shared pain and memories. No club... no patrons... no alcohol... nothing only the two of them and the sorrows they mirror and share.

She wanted to move closer not really even to feed but to comfort a fellow wounded soul. She knew he was far from mortal and there were too many risks of hooking up with a fellow fey only to have them try to recruit her to their side. She wanted no part of that world she just wanted to help those with a real gift to give their very best to the world. Drawn into every word as he sang she leaned a little against the stage but still did not move any closer. When the song was over she started to walk back to her table in the shadows after smiling a little brighter to him.

Thank you. I truly needed to hear that sung by a voice that truly understood it.

Audra and Andrina

You have that look old friend...

Andrina spoke low standing near Audra watching the two fey at the stage. There was something about the two of them she could not put her finger on it then again she did not fully understand those Fey that fed from various unseen forces of others.

What plot now demands your mind Audra?

Audra just softly hummed along with the song and smiled to Andrina.

He is far more talented than any professional musical Fey we have ever had in here and she... if she is what I think she is... she can help him. Beyond that two souls who have been wounded long enough by mortal loss and frailty.

Andrina looked back over watching them there was something about the girl she could not put her finger on and that was always a red flag to her but Audra seemed to know a bit about her so she would follow her queens instincts... for now.

I will watch over them when they are here then Audra...

Smiling she seemed to vanish into the shadows once more perfectly timed as the little informant whisp arrived on AUdra's shoulder.

People eater Fey both hungry... thats not good... She hungry but sad song cause it... why? She was not hungry when she got here? Why sad song affect deep eyes lady? Why Deep eyes lady affect playboy Fey? Why?

Audra just looked to him and smiled.

It is just what they are like you... you have to talk or dance so... go to the office and dance if you do not like the sad songs.

With that the little whisp vanished giggling something about rock and roll time.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

The bar, the rest of the audience fell away. The two of them were the only ones within the walls of Audra's club. Canaan played to her, every note, every lyric dripping with his wounded soul.

He was serenading her and her alone.

He sung and focused on her. Who was she? She was stunning: dark, exotic, and captivating. Canaan didn't know. He was sure she wasn't dark fey. He'd remember seeing her before. So that left the light fey. Damn, any chance he'd have with her vanished at that. There'd be no way she would consent to feed him even if odds were she'd be capable of surviving it...well most fey...well, some fey. He had no idea if she was one of those species that could survive him at this state of hunger-not that she ever would not after she learned who his older sister was.

Wait. Did he seriously just consider feeding from this woman? He had decided leaving Naomi's hospital room that he would never feed again. He just couldn't do it after being unable to stop himself and hurting her like he had. He would never risk that ever again even if it meant starving to death.

But his body, his hunger, was betraying him. As he played he peered into her eyes and felt the same sort of pain he was radiating out into the song like the sun radiates heat from her gaze as well. Her hand reached up and lifted the necklace nestled between her breasts and Canaan's eyes followed the path of her finger over its metallic surface.

Thankfully the song ended soon after, and the woman turned to leave but not before saying, "Thank you. I truly needed to hear that sung by a voice that truly understood it."

She couldn't have said a sexier thing to him. He wanted her so bad right then. Canaan had to hide his reaction with a distracted nod as he reached for a bottle of water near by.

Next song he played was John Lee Hooker's 'serves me right to suffer', and even though she returned to her table and the concealing shadows every word was message to that woman alone.

He played two more songs after that before his time on stage was over and the next act came on to replace him. He returned backstage and placed his guitar back into its case. It was a mistake to come here, he had gained some catharsis tonight, but it was too dangerous as well. That woman had proved too much of a temptation to him.

He stopped as he sensed someone coming up behind him. Snapping the guitar case shut he looked over his shoulder and froze. It was her.

He swallowed gesturing through the concrete wall and the stage and band playing atop it, "You're missing the other acts, Miss..."
 
Karena

Karena stood there... almost frozen. Why had she come back here? What was it about this Fey? She was spiraling with hunger her own sorrow and confusion. He spoke... she had to think for a moment to figure out what he said. The web of energy around him was dancing through her vision and her mind bringing that feeling of near starvation as she finally spoke.

Karena... I... I am not too worried about the other act I... I have heard them already this week. Those songs... you know the emotion possibly better than even the writer... They were... beautiful.

She fell silent again and turned to go it was too risky to feed from a Fey not with this insane you have to pick a side garbage and how they try so intently for their sides with little attention to the words the one they were trying to recruit was saying.

Audra and Andrina

Audra watched him leave the stage and shortly after Karena began to make her way back stage as well. Good Audra thought... Maybe... just maybe you two can help each other. A glance into the rafters was all it took as she simply smiled and muttered I told you so before going back to her cleaning as she listened to the next act.

Andrina crouched in the darkness her eyes as always watching over the entire club but taking note that the two feeder Fey were alone together. A brow raised at the tentative actions of the normally vibrant wild young lady. Maybe Audra was onto something with these two but the question was what was it.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He swallowed gesturing through the concrete wall and the stage and band playing atop it, "You're missing the other acts, Miss..."

He had just gotten her and the strangely powerful attraction he felt towards her out of his head. He had convinced himself it was just a product of his starving hunger.

"Karena... She answered.

It was a sexy name for a sexy lady, and why did her voice have to feel like fingers stroking over his suddenly hardening cock to his ears?

"I... I am not too worried about the other act I..." She continued and Canaan turned to face her, "I have heard them already this week."

He smiled to her seductively, "But you came to see me because...?"

"Those songs..." She said, "you know the emotion possibly better than even the writer..."

He laughed his voice smoky with arousal at not praise, but the validation to what she had said. "It's not a career to me. I have plenty of money. Playing music is an act of catharsis for me. I was playing blues music. So I tried to pour all of my pain and sadness I've felt in my life into every note I played. That's why you felt all that during my set."

What kind of Fey was she? He didn't see any identifying mark or clan insignia on her. Most Fey had theirs somewhere on their bodies that would be easily seen.

An image came to his mind. It was of him peeling away her clothes revealing the great tree under the crescent moon of the light fey and her clan markings under those delectable-looking breasts hiding behind the fabric of her shirt. He would extend his tongue and trace each and every one causing goose bumps to rise up on the skin beneath those tattoos. First he'd kiss her and draw a taste of her energy, her soul, her essence to whet his appetite for the feast of her to come. Canaan would savor her for hours and then when he brought her to the cusp of that final earth shattering climax he'd-

Whoa, whoa whoa! He needed to curb these runaway imaginings. He just met this girl, and usually he liked to get to know his...victims (he hated that term, but could never deny the truth behind it) a little more than just learning her name. He owed them that at least.

But Karena wouldn't be his next victim no matter how much his hunger had fixated upon her. He would never risk what happened to Naomi again. He was a monster, and unlike his sister he'd never be okay with that now. He could never go back to using and leaving them before he went to far. That was too unfulfilling.

"They were..." She continued not knowing what had been going through his mind thankfully, "... beautiful."

He nodded not trusting himself to say anything more and not tempt himself too much more. Yet as she turned to leave him he found himself saying. "I'll be back here tomorrow night for the finale of the festival. Just to listen. If you are here too. We could listen to the closing acts together."

What the hell did he just say? Did he really just ask Karena out on a date?

No. He would stay home. If she accepted his offer of a date she'd get stood up and likely upset about it, but she'd be alive and well.

And he'd still be alone.

Canaan left the bar and the festival intending to do just that, but when he lay down to sleep his thoughts dwelled upon her. More images came to his mind. Vivid waking dreams of someone a succubus or incubus lusted after happened frequently to them after meeting or speaking to that person. And apparently this was a night he was not going to get any sleep for the dreams starring him and this total stranger of a groupie.

At 2 am he roused himself from the lucid dreams his dick hard and aching. The sheets were damp from the sweat he had shed during those dreams.

He was hungry. So very hungry. Hungry for Karena.

He took a long cold shower that did nothing to lessen his hard on for her. So Canaan just stood there letting the icy cold water wash over his tattooed body.

And then he was lost in another image that battered through his mind, but this one was not like the previous lust and hunger-fueled ones at all. It had Karena in it, but unlike before this was broken disjointed and made no sense to it at all.

That woman. Karena. Had really thrown him for a loop here.
 
Karena

Was he light or dark Fey... and why should she care. All the fey in this area seemed to follow that dividing line right down the middle and recruited anyone they could to their side. She wanted not part of that it was all far too petty political drivel to her. The tendrils of his having just played still dancing around him her eyes seeming to look at him but they followed every single one as they toyed with her... caressed over her form from him. Hunger snapping at her mind and buzzing through her like a million bees trapped in a teacup.

She could see him... deep in her mind standing there before her playing the guitar lost in the music he was playing the music she had drawn from him as she twirled around him drinking deep of the essence and energy that flowed from his mind body and soul. With him she could see that intensity building as she would stop her twirling around him and pull him to his feet and looking deep in his eyes lips parting as she finally touched him the unspoken understanding as the guitar was absently put in the stand and and more primal music between their bodies...

NO Self Preservation screamed deep in her own mind... No feeding from Fey in this place do NOT get mixed up in that political madness. Wait... he said something else... a date... or something more relaxed... She was not sure but she knew she could not be around him again. Too risky... never get tangled up with an unknown fey.

Yeah... I might be here... guess I'll see ya then?

With that she was gone headed out to the main grounds again feeding from a mortal was safer even if it would take more than one to fix the hunger this Canaan had caused. Maybe she would find those two Latin singers they were already hungry too and such intoxicating voices gasping as they all three danced and fed would be well worth it. It wouldn't take long to take enough from them to sate her without risking too much addiction on their part to her that they would not be able to get over waking up with two drunk bimbos.

Feeding till the parties died down dancing with them feeding from one then the other as they all three rolled around together in each others arms and they both seemed all too eager to pleasure her as much as she seemed to inspire them... Such grateful mortals. Once she made her way home she quickly headed up to her personal sanctuary and slipping into a nice hot bath before making her way to bed. Sleep was what she needed... to sleep and to forget that intoxicating Fey Canaan. That was not to be the case as her mind betrayed her and slowly began to slither images into her mind of him hearing him sing seeing him staring at her like that again. Lost in dreams she could not bring herself to wake from them as the dreams carried her further into that possibility.

Audra and Andrina

Andrina watched the exchange between the two feeder Fey and raised a brow. Perhaps her queen was wrong about them... Knowing Audra though all that meant was finding other ways of seeing if she was right about this situation and about the two feeder Fey. Andrina had learned long ago Audra was always right... Perhaps it was due to her age or her powers she seldom used but she was right even if time made her wait. Andrina quickly moved to find Audra to make sure she did not do anything too direct for now... the girl Karena was as skittish as Canaan... this would require a soft hand. She hoped Audra understood that.

Audra watched them both leave and then like clock work Andrina reappeared next to her.

Before you say anything Andrina I know they are both going to require a patient hand... if not a little passive magic... That way if I am right the passive magic will simply assist them and if not then nothing will happen. Now I am going to go rest could you lock up for me after the last act?

Andrina simply nodded and pat her friend on the back to send her on her way.

Very well I will lock up for the night... rest Well "Boss"

She had noticed several walk up to the bar and knew well not to call Audra her queen in front of anyone.

Audra smiled and made her way to her personal chambers buried deep in the ancient ruins this place was built intentionally over the top of so that she could dwell in a more familiar place. Walking into a chamber that seemed to spark to life with magic at her presence she began to dance around speaking in a long dead tongue as she move slithering around the alter of earth then air then fire before the alter of water seemed to reveal something to her in the images that appeared in the water. Musical notes made of fire dancing on the rivers of her ancient homeland... strange. She bean again to speak as she danced around.

Dreams soft and innocent... healing guidance... harmless thought... your sway... their will their own... as you touch them offering healing peace this night of one.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

And then he was lost in another image that battered through his mind, but this one was not like the previous lust and hunger-fueled ones at all. It had Karena in it, but unlike before this was broken disjointed and made no sense to it at all.

That woman. Karena. Had really thrown him for a loop here.

She was on her knees in this same shower. The shower sluicing frigid water down his tattooed body, rolling over his pecs and down his abdominals and splashing over the hard monolith of his cock and onto her face as they stared into eachother's eyes. Karena's hips were swaying with a hypnotic and happy metronome pace as her fingernails dug into the skin of his thighs. She extended her tongue and licked making his testicles as her new favorite candy. After several moments of her tongue and lips rolling over his balls she broke away and still looking up into his eyes Karena's tongue applied the same magic to the head of his cock. Her mouth opened to begin the long, slow, delicious descent down his length into the warm welcoming sheath of her throat.

Then he had Karena against the bathroom mirror so she could see the expression on her face as he pushed his aching hard cock inside her tight little pussy. Canaan didn't know whether it was because he was an incubus or from the fact that his mother had only ever bred with men of impressive size, but he was quite large. So he pushed in slow letting her feel and watch every inch going in on her face, in her eyes. His hands took hold of her hips and drew out until only the tip of his cock parted her lips. Then he thrust back inside. Back out and back in. Faster and deeper. He Raised his hand and cupped her chin. They couldn't meet lip to lip but when he pulled her head back he blew her a kiss.

Then he pinned Karena against the bathroom door. Lips and tongues dueled in a heated kiss. He trailed his fingers down her body. Down over her chest, between her breasts heaving with every empassioned breath. His fingers lowered to the lips of her sex. Two of them pushed inside. Curling they stroked in and out brushing over her g-spot as his mouth caught her moans and pants. After a moment he pulled his fingers out and raised them to his lips. He let her see the passion in his eyes as his fingers slid into his mouth and he tasted her own passion. It was so good he lowered down to his knees between hers spread legs to taste it from the source.

As his tongue stretched out and traced the wet slit of her sex he noticed the bathroom lights here in his erotic dream had dimmed. A moment later the lights had gone out completely. He could hear movement behind him. He turned but saw only darkness. Then light flooded into the room as fire stretched out from behind Karena like angel wings catching the door and wall aflame.

"Karena," He asked. The first words he had spoken in any of these dreams.

There was movement in his peripheral vision again he twisted his head around trying to catch whoever else was here, but saw no one there. He was hearing voices, low, murmuring. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he could tell that he didn't like whatever they were saying. He could tell that much by the tone of their voices.

Canaan turned back to Karena to ask her what was going on, but he stopped as the fire had grown and was still spreading along the walls around him. The voices were reaching a crescendo of muted words.

"Who's out there," He demanded. The voices continued muttering low and ominous.

He reached out to pull Karena off the burning door, but when his hand touched hers the door swung open and Karena was pulled deep into the darkness beyond it.

"Karena," He exclaimed rushing through the door. He could hear the voices and saw more movement in the corner of his eye. He could also hear the sound of Karena struggling against someone.

"Karena," He called out searching for where she was exactly in the shadows, "Hang on I'm coming."

He rushed forward.

He could see her now in the distance Her fiery wings lighting up the ground she was lying upon as she struggled with three black figures bent over her, wrestling with her. One reached down grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her back a little more.

"Get away from her," He roared rushing over to her aid. When he did reach them he swung for the closest but it let go of her wrist and all three flew away into the distance before he could connect. He stood over her naked. In the deep shadows he could see them moving circling them. He spun trying to keep track of them, but it was too dark and they were too fast.

The voices were faster now, and there seemed to be more of them than just the three now.

"Get up," Canaan told her bending down to help her up, "We have to get back to my bathroo-" He looked up as more of them burst through the distant bathroom wall and ran at them. More than three of them: eight, twelve, fifteen, twenty...too many to count.

He lifted Karena in his arms, and carried her running the other way deeper into the black. Karena's wings the only things casting any light now. He could hear them a cacophony of muttering threatening voices. He could see them too in dark circling them, surrounding them.

"Karena," He told her, "We have to wake up. We have to wake up."

The men in black rushed them, and just before they swarmed over them Canaan shouted, "We have to wake up!"

His eyes shot open. Canaan was back in his shower. The water still Icy cold and still pouring down on him. Early morning light shone through the bathroom's window. He must have been standing asleep for hours.

That was weird. He never had nightmares. His dreams were only of the erotic variety. While he liked to try new things Canaan didn't much like nightmares and would take the wetdreams over the nightmares any day of the week.

One thing was certain. He should stay away from that Karena. She just had too much sway on his control for some reason, and his control was not good to begin with.

So it was decided. He wouldn't go to the festival tonight and wouldn't cross paths with her again and save his sanity. However as they day passed and the time of the festival's last night came Canaan found himself climbing onto his Harley on his way there.

That was his problem. He could never say no to temptation.
 
Karena

She was lost in the dream sinking deeper into the seductive sway. Dreams were seldom hers to enjoy of her own more what she got form feeding off an addicted artist. She could not imagine that Canaan would be dreaming as she had not gotten close enough to him to feed from him. Still she was dreaming so sensually and sexually about this strange fey musician. A sensual dream of a sensual passionate stranger...

They were dancing she was feeding softly lightly from him. He played the guitar as they twirled around each other like wild restless gypsies. He was feeding from her too somehow but she had no idea how just that there was an intoxication between them from this shared enchantment. Slowly his guitar seemed to vanish as they were kissing hands slithering all over each other as they made their way to a couch or something none of that mattered they were sealed in a passionate embrace clothing fading just as the guitar did.

Something was wrong she was not watching the scene not within it.

tumblr_mtlml9G5Yl1rhmfwio1_500.jpg


She could see herself... staring blankly feeling claws at the side of her face... She could hear Canaan but could not speak trapped within herself her body an immobile shell as she screamed for him. Darkness looming in front of her as whatever those claws were seemed to hold her in place. The darkness was speaking but she could not make out what it said words like buzzing bees bouncing around her from the darkness. A glint of something... pain... Fire. The fire was coming from her... it was as if her wing tattoo had come to life turning into the fiery wings that were nothing more than art on her body. The Darkness was pleased but angry at the same time as the flames had forced the claws back and whatever held Canaan away from her released him as well and she felt him closer to her but still could not speak screaming within her own mind. The darkness tried to envelope him to drag him away from his protective stance between her and the darkness.

Everything shifted as her entire body racked with pain screamed out finally waking her from her tormented sleep. She sat there shaking pulling the soft sheets around her form as she did her best to regain her composure and rational mind. She could not risk seeing Canaan again not after a nightmare like that but she was muse born she could not stay away from the Music festival that was just not going to happen.

Arriving early she watched her little Latin charmers rehearsing their final number and realized she just might miss them when they returned home. Winking at them she walked away with a sway to her hips with the black skirt dancing around her legs as she walked.

tumblr_mhcad1T7LN1rxdlqho1_500.jpg

She wandered around the different musical venues feeding lightly from those that caught her attention as she made the rounds. Finally she stood before the club unsure if she should walk into the club or not before the legends finale at the open air stage. She was puzzled by Canaan and yet she wanted to see him again she wanted to know what sort of Fey he was and why she thought somehow that he was feeding from her in the dream that was not just him gaining from her power.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan pulled up into the deadend street that was Audrina's club. The music festival was just getting into the swing of things. All along the street musical acts were setting up testing their equipment. Last night was the blues festival. Tonight was the last night of the festival. Tonight for the big wind-down it would be more general music than the blues.

Canaan climbed off his Harley. Pulling off his helmet and placing it on the bike's seat. He unzipped his father's leather jacket and smoothed out the wrinkles in the blue button up shirt and jeans he wore underneath.

He walked down the street eyes scanning the assembling crowd of people. He wasn't looking for her. Spotting her near the stage where a latin duo were setting up was just a coincidence.

Yeah, he believed that. Or was trying to anyway.

The crowd parted and he saw what Karena was wearing and his heart skipped a beat and he felt it all the way down to his gonads. He watched the way the skirt flowed with her strides.

He slipped through the crowd watching her move as the duo began to play enthralled with the way she moved and danced during the upbeat song.

Nope, he hadn't come here to meet her. He believed that. Or was trying to anyway.
 
Karena

Her duo sang a couple of songs before one of them left the stage and the other was joined by a female friend of theirs and they began to sing a new song of his. She smiled dancing to it... letting the song carry her. As he sang his eyes on her and she played right backwith every sway and twirl. She had seen Canaan but had not seen him she had not wanted to see him or so she thought. Twirling back towards the stage she was now consciously toying with the singer on stage and unconsciously toying with Canaan as well. She was Muse born it was instinct for her and Canaan had sparked something like it or not within her. The question was would he join her or walk away.

The music was gripping her mind and body as she swayed and undulated her body her arms slithering out and around her like snakes as she danced. Her hair tossing this way and that as she moved. Twirls as the crowd would allow as she shimmed dancing a sensual serpentine sway pulling the singer and others around her into the flow though her eyes never really left who would be better prey than that strange Canaan fey.
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan circled behind her, watching her dance and gyrate. Karena, was dancing and shimmying her hips in hypnotic motions. She was wrapping herself up within the latin duo's dance beat moving to the demands of the beat and rhythm that would make ballerina's and chorus girls and strippers green with envy.

Others were noticing and clapping and admiring her dancing thinking it was part of the duo's act.

The music was picking up to midway when Canaan found himself pushing his way to the front of the crowd encircling Karena as she danced. Then she twirled directly in front of him. His eyes and hers locking together like they always belonged like two halves of a broken heart.

He hadn't come here to see her. He believed that. Or was trying to, but here he was following after her. His body trapped in synchronization with hers. Taking her arm and spinning her against his body.

Her stomach pressed right into the hard tent in his pants.

people were clapping and catcalling, thinking this was still part of Karena's and the duo's act. His hips rocked and shoulders rolled in natural and perfect symmetry with Karena's movements. Their eyes connected, locking them together like handcuffs.

His hands ran over her thighs and up the side of her body as the song ended and their dancing ceased.

Panting he smiled in a lopsided way to her. "Hi."
 
Karena

Her eyes saw his once more and were trapped. Sinking into the music and his eyes then he was moving with her twirling her and pressed against her. That intoxication of the creative... dancing even seemed to bring a faint tinge from his energy and she stifled a whimper at that. Feeling that firm proof of hunger she could not imagine having had that affect without feeding. They were one in that moment. As if two halves of a whole as the music slowly stopped.

She was not winded from dancing but was still a little out of breath because of this intoxicating Fey Canaan. She smiled at his smile and greeting

Hey...

Her eyes still locked on his as she did not really notice the taller of the two Latin singers walked up and smiled. Talking about how they would have to figure out how to get her in the next video moving like that and wonders with her never cease. Excusing himself to seemingly place himself between her and Canaan he tilted her head back and kissed her whispering how much they would miss her.

Safe feeding she inhaled softly but quickly as her eyes seemed to soften if not shimmer a little before she smiled to him with a nod.

Miss you boys too... Get out of here and pack up sugar... We will meet again.

She had fed just enough to take the edge off the hunger that Canaan's energy was causing at least for now as her latin singer told her bye and walked away to pack up.

Sorry about that.. they are... friends of mine...

Friends... yeah that was a safer word than favorite flavored prey.

Glad you could make it Canaan. Can't believe this festival is over but like they say time flies when you are having... fun.

She was slipping into seductive mode as she suddenly realized her hand was on his chest as she spoke. Staring into his eyes.

A spark rattled over her senses as the saxophone began to play and the softer bluesy sounds began to play. With him this close and the music again tugging at her mind body and soul back into his control she began to dance again slowly sensually. Soft billowing waves as she rolled her torso and abs slow slithering snakes as her arms began to slowly circle and flow up her undulating body. Her eyes sinking deeper into his with the sway of the music.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Panting he smiled in a lopsided way to her. "Hi."

Canaan hadn't come here to see her. Maybe if he told himself that often enough it might just become true.

"Hey..." Karena she smiled in return to him and Canaan felt his heart warm at that.

Why? After what he had done to Naomi he did not deserve a woman like Karena. Nor did he deserved to be made happy just by seeing her smile up at him. He shouldn't be here at all.

After hurting Naomi as he had, he deserved to starve himself to death.

But looking into Karena's eyes, seeing the smile play over her elegant face, Canaan felt for the first time in weeks that he could actually be happy in spite of hurting Naomi, in spite of forgetting the feeling of being happy, in spite of how hungry he was for her. Karena made him feel that he deserved to be happy again. Karena made him want to be happy again.

The latin duo came off the stage and greeted Karena. Canaan raised an eyebrow as the man inserted himself between him and Karena. His raised eyebrow was joined by a sharp intake of air at the man's audacity. That deep inhale became a muttered, "Hey,,," as the man bent in and kissed her.

After they gave their farewells to Karena the two singers left with Canaan glaring at them like a jealous husband. As if he had any claims upon Karena at all tonight.

She wished them well as they left and Canaan was relieved to see them go. Karena turned back to him and said, "Sorry about that."

"I take it you know those two," He asked her.

"They are... friends of mine..." She confirmed slowly as if there was more to it.

"I didn't know any of us had human friends," He said thinking on Naomi. Would her life had been better if he had never picked her up in that bar? Probably. "Us having any relations with them gets really complicated really fast. We-"

Her hand had lifted to his chest. Canaan looked down the words of his statement completely forgotten.

"Glad you could make it Canaan." She said with a sultry tone that felt like a caress over his aching cock, "Can't believe this festival is over but like they say time flies when you are having..****..." Her eyes met his and it was all Canaan could do to keep from taking her up in his arms and ravishing her right there in the crowd of people. He needed to control himself here. He still didn't know what kind of Fey she was afterall, or if he should act on the attraction he felt towards her at all. And if she was light Fey (which was more than probable) any such dalliance could be frought with as many complications as him dating Naomi had.

Then another band had gotten the stage and a bluesy slower song started. This had an effect on them both. Karena began to move in sensuous waves her hands roaming over her body pulling his eyes along to follow after them.

"You're really good at this," He said placing his hands on her shoulders and rolling his own hips in concert with her undulations.
 
Karena

She heard him speak about relationships between the humans and their kind and smirked.

Friends... minions... prey... food... associates... lovers... We have many names for them don't we? All a part of what we are... some of us more than others. So yes... they are friends who are on their way back across the ocean to who knows where and I may not see them for a year or more.

She watched his eyes for a moment. Jealousy was something she knew well and the look was there in his eyes but why? Seeing it those eyes period and that smile the hunger was tapping at the back of her mind. Great... bluesy soulful music to overtake her senses as she began to dance again. Hoping the music would and the dancing combined keep the hunger at bay till she felt his hands on her shoulders and felt him moving in time with her though luckily there was a breath of space. She took a deep breath fighting not to feed closing her eyes for a moment before opening them to answer him.

Just part of what I do... been dancing for a long time. You are either very good too or maybe a fast learner?

What kind of Fey was he... why did she care and why did her dream show him feeding from her as she fed from him as they... danced... almost like this.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"I didn't know any of us had human friends," He said thinking on Naomi. Would her life had been better if he had never picked her up in that bar? Probably. "Us having any relations with them gets really complicated really fast. We-"

"Friends... minions... prey... food... associates... lovers... We have many names for them don't we," She told him, "All a part of what we are... some of us more than others. So yes... they are friends who are on their way back across the ocean to who knows where and I may not see them for a year or more."

"You're really good at this," He said placing his hands on her shoulders and rolling his own hips in concert with her undulations. It wasn't hard. Canaan had learned to dance at an early age. He enjoyed it and it came in handy whenever he was trolling through the clubs and bars looking for someone to feed off of for a night.

He ran his hands down her hands slow to the sultry and seductive tune.

"Just part of what I do... been dancing for a long time," She replied, "You are either very good too or maybe a fast learner?"

His hands strayed from her wrists to her hips fingers digging in and pulling her in hard against his groin. He liked that she said they were only friends, though the thought of either of them making love to her made his blood boil in his veins.

His lips hovered close to hers, tempting, tantalizing a kiss that was denied as he dipped her over the top of his bent leg. His eyes raked over her body under the thin material of her shirt and skirt. How he wanted her. There, even among the hundred people milling about them trying to dance as well, but mostly just gawking at the two of them. Decency, and propriety be damned. His hunger for this Karena was overwhelming and all-consuming.

"I've picked up a few steps over the years." He managed to say taking her hand and raising her back up on her feet, this time facing away from him. "I've never seen you before, Karena, why is that?"

His arms wrapped around her pulling her in so her butt got closely acquainted with the iron bar of an erection that hadn't really subsided since seeing her the night before. One hand settled between her breasts, palm flat over her chest. He could feel the jack-hammer of her heartbeat underneath his fingertips. Meanwhile his other hand settled low on her lower belly over her exposed midriff. Canaan had to discipline it not delve lower under the waistline of the skirt.

"When you were dancing alone I couldn't help but notice you have some interesting tattoos, but I haven't seen all of them," He said his lips against her ear as they hips continued to sway and grind in synch together, "Tell me, are those fiery angel wings on your back? How far down do they go?"
 
Karena

She could still see the jealousy buried in his eyes and feel it in his movements and still could not understand his feeling that way since she has not fed from him yet. Not that she was not far beyond tempted to feed from him right then and there much less since she first met him. Finding herself laid back over his leg she smiled a little to him and once she was lifted back up with her back to him she could feel that intently firm hunger of his and then his hand over her heart and the one at her bare midriff she bit back a seductive purr as her eyes closed.

Her mind raced at thoughts of feeding from him and and all the arousal between them the crowd almost didn't matter she was hungry and essence was not going to sate her this time... a more primal energy and essence was what she wanted now and it was clear he was more than ready. NO she could not give into this intoxication... not when she had no idea about what side of this stupid argument he was on. He spoke... focus...

I live in what our kinds call the badlands... don't tend to venture far from there except to Audra's occasionally and some of the more mortal infested places around here. I have not seen you around before either before Canaan why is that?

Feeling him pulling her back tight to him and talking more to her as the music ended she tilted her head back to look into his eyes as best she could not really too eager to move from the warmth and evident hunger resting against his chest. Her back to him kept her some sense of control over her own hunger not having to see those eyes and smile and feel that firmness.

tumblr_mqo0wud2OB1ra71j2o1_1280.jpg


There was a brief break while the last band tore down to make room for the main Concert performer Richard Thompson. Everyone was doing one or two songs leading up to his performance as the original act that opened the very first Music Festival for Audra several years before. As she stared back at him she heard the question about the tattoos and smiled.

Whats it worth to you to find out Canaan?
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

"I've picked up a few steps over the years." He managed to say taking her hand and raising her back up on her feet, this time facing away from him. "I've never seen you before, Karena, why is that?"

They began to sway as the new band took the stage an older man with a simple acoustic guitar and began to play a a simple seductive melody.

She looked a little lost, but that was good. It gave Canaan's eyes free reign to perform their new favorite activity-tracing each line and curve of her body. She was certainly hot...radioactive came the best word to describe her sexiness to Canaan. With an exotic shade of skin with some sexy ink on it that made him want to lap over every inch with his tongue, deep and seductive almond eyes he could peer into and lose himself forever, a thin toned waist and long legs made for dancing or wrapping around his buttocks as he was thrusting his big hard....oh god he needed to stop here. Canaan needed to regain some perspective on this Karena. After all he knew nothing about her or why she was proving so irresistible to him.

Perhaps that was just his unfed hunger doing his thinking for him, or maybe she was a fey and this was how she drew in her prey. His sister and mother as Succubi could simulate much the same lure on whatever prey the chose for the night, though both their styles were more forward and out in the open for that. Karena wasn't a Succubus Canaan would know that instantly if she was.

"I live in what our kinds call the badlands..." She managed as the melody made their bodies sway in circles in place. Canaan pulled her in close to him, her sweet and spicy scent filling his nostrils and making his hands want to do so much more-like tearing away those pesky layers of cloth between them. "don't tend to venture far from there except to Audra's occasionally and some of the more mortal infested places around here. I have not seen you around before either before Canaan why is that?"

"I've been involved in a relationship for a while," His hands began to roam over her body tracing over her supple body of their own accord, "But not any more." The last bit he was surprised to find was a hurried response to the sudden worry that she might think he was still involved with Naomi.

She had her tight sexy little butt pressed into him. He looked down as his arms closed around her over her midriff and under her breasts. She looked up into his eyes upside down, and something some kind of magic happened between them in that moment. It made Canaan's heart skip and his breath catch in his throat peering into those deep dark wells.

"When you were dancing alone I couldn't help but notice you have some interesting tattoos, but I haven't seen all of them," He said his lips against her ear as their hips continued to sway and grind in synch together, "Tell me, are those fiery angel wings on your back? How far down do they go?"

She smiled, an flirty teasing expression, but underneath he could tell there was more promise than tease to her words, "what's it worth to you to find out Canaan?"

Making a needy hungry growl/groan at that unspoken promise his hand cupped her chin turning her around in his arms to face him. Her lips opened, and Canaan's instincts took over. His lips brushed against hers. His breath mingling with hers. Their tongues straining to traverse the gap between them and cavort with the other. He could feel her vital energy coursing through her, thrumming with her pulse, her need, synchronizing with his own. His mouth opened and he inhaled. The energy drew out from her mouth like a curl of smoke slow up from her heart and soul. It wafted out from between her lips and slowly reached out to his open mouth. Just when it reached between his lips Canaan's eyes widened.

He pulled away and the mist of her essence immediately rushed back into her. Taking a step back from her he stared at her in horror.

Again. He had drained Naomi dry. He hadn't been able to stop himself, and now with Karena..."No...I can't...I'm sorry...I just can't...your health...I can't ever again...the cost is too high.

The song had ended.

Before she could say anything he turned and rushed through the crowd out of the festival and back to his Harley. Canaan was such a fool for coming to her here. He just couldn't be trusted. It was better to starve himself than to feed and hurt her like he had with Naomi.

He climbed onto his Harley and fled the temptation of her. He would have to avoid her at all costs for her own sake.
 
Karena nodded at his words seeming relieved at his Not any more and smiled the music rippling through her body at the overwhelming talent on stage and all of his years in his craft and field of music. Canaan was intoxicating and the potent talent wafting from the stage was becoming a little too much and her hunger was beginning to growl in her mind.

Staring into his eyes something seemed to slither between them as she felt herself being drawn back against him more and his arms wrapping around her listening to the music and then she was facing him. Their lips a breath apart softly parted as she heard his inhale in time with hers as she felt her own feeding beginning to draw from his essence and creative soul.

She froze... he frose as well and then both stepped back. She could not feed from this Fey no matter how string her hunger for him and his musical soul was. He... He was speaking yammering about being sorry and he could not and her health... What was he talking about? Did he know she was trying to feed and knew he was toxic to feeders or was it something else... she felt sure she felt him feed as well or try to. She turned when he did and ran deeper into the crowd panicked confused and hungry... very very hungry.

She found some young singer and his band and dancing around with them she feed deep but it strangely seemed empty as her mind fought to go back to Canaan. To break that pull she would need to feed from more as she chose to slip away with the singer and feed from more potent primal energy from his creative soul.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan felt sick standing in the shower as icy cold water besieged with erotic waking dreams of her. He had fixated all of his hunger and desire for her to a frightening degree.

Canaan shook his head trying to pull himself out of the dream state. He couldn't get Karena out of his mind. His mother or his sister had been known to affect men this way. Make them so fixated on them they would not sleep, or eat, or do anything they were not told to by them...that was how his mother and sister turned their prey into their obedient and soulless thralls...Like Canaan's father had been for his mother.

He climbed out of the shower looking at himself in the mirror above the sink. He hadn't fed off of anyone in months...not since that terrible night he had taken too much from Naomi. The long celibacy was beginning to show. He had lost a lot of weight making his gaunter, the muscles on his body he maintained were more defined-looking more carved from unforgiving stone, sharp and painful. He was gaunt with little body fat left on him now, all that was left was the muscle...how long before that started to go to?

It was his body's way of telling him to go out and find someone to feed off of. The dreams, this excruciatingly inexplicable obsession with Karena too.

But he couldn't. Karena had proven that. He could not trust himself. It was better to die of starvation over putting another person in the coma ward.

He dried himself off and returned to his bed climbing onto it naked...he found pajamas too restrictive on nights like this.

It wasn't long before the world of dreams found him again, but this time it wasn't one of his usual erotic dreams. The second night of his life he ever had a non-erotic dream. He didn't much care for the first one, and the second didn't look like one of the ones he'd wanted all of his life either. Pity.

He was in a hallway of some sort of hotel. It seemed completely empty.

He spun around as he heard someone behind him call out his name. The hallway was still completely empty. From the other side of the door came Karena's voice calling out his name. She sounded frightened. She sounded hurt, like something was attacking her.

He was running down the hall without thinking about it barreling into the door and discovering a stairwell. He heard her voice again down the stairwell. He began sprinting down the stairs to the next level. It was another completely empty hallway.

"Where are you?"

He heard her cry out as if something struck her coming from down the hall. He raced down this hallway calling out for her. Slamming into the door he bounced off. He could hear her on the other side. It sounded like she was being tortured. He tried the handle. It was locked. He threw himself at it again trying to force it open.

"Karena," He cried, "Hang on, I'm coming."

He pushed and pushed at it. She sounded like they were killing her.

"Karena!"
 
She got home sinking into a bath trying to forget Canaan and think more on her tasty lover she had just left deep in his own dreams but it was no use. She had tried to feed from him and now... that tinge of a lock was nagging at her to be sated to be bonded through feeding to Canaan. Intoxicating was an understatement when it came to his sway on her hunger. She was sure now that he had tried to feed from her too but what was he trying to draw from her? She was curious to find out but she could not let herself get tangled up in all the petty light vs Dark Fey madness.

Finally tearing herself from the deep less than soothing waters and slipped into her t shirt for bed. Sliding between the sheets of her four poster canopy bed she curled there sleep slowly overtaking her as she curled beneath the warmth of the sheets and comforter.

classic-victorian-style-master-bedroom.jpg


Her dreams at first was the concert where she first saw him clearly her hunger was assaulting her dreams as well. Slowly the images began to change the club being replaced by a dark room she could barely make anything out till slowly light seemed to emanate from behind her as she realized she was trapped. Her arms and legs immobile as she became angry then seeming weak in the dream. Then there was something... no someone looming before her face. It was there hovering its marred and lined face near hers... she still could not make out too many features only the lines and marred scars and destruction. It kept talking but she could not understand any of it. Then as always the pain the smell of fire

tumblr_mi12plkQht1rpbfmdo1_500.jpg


She could see the flames suddenly all around her. She was shaking... crying... there was a voice shouting though she could not make out anything about it just the voice saying NOW... NOW... NOW! Was it coming from the marred lined being she could not tell. Soon booming over the shrill commanding voice she could hear him. Canaan roaring out about it facing him... releasing her... then she would hear him say... You!!! The marred being before her turned and then back to her she felt pain burning her back felt like it erupted with the searing pain as if she was bound down on molten lava.

Within her room she was laying on her side only to shift in her struggles to her stomach the covers tossed free of her as the winged tattoo on her back sparked as if trying to ignite.

Angels_tattoo_191.jpg


Then nothing as she had rolled back over and was sitting up in bed holding her covers tight to her shaking scared holding tight to the necklace around her neck. Both fearing being anywhere near Canaan ever again but in that same thought wanting him there for comfort for some reason. Could he be causing these nightmares?
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He heard her cry out as if something struck her coming from down the hall. He raced down this hallway calling out for her. Slamming into the door he bounced off. He could hear her on the other side. It sounded like she was being tortured. He tried the handle. It was locked. He threw himself at it again trying to force it open.

"Karena," He cried, "Hang on, I'm coming."

He pushed and pushed at it. She sounded like they were killing her.

"Karena!"

Someone was in the room with her. Another woman. He could hear her voice speaking gibberish in a cadence that seemed to him to be a foreign language. It was too low, only just above a whisper and muffled through the door.

He banged on the door. "Let me in! Don't you dare hurt her!"

"Now...Now...Now..." The voice was getting louder now, more insistent and commanding too. The door finally gave in swinging wide from the force of his pounding. He tumbled into the room after it catching himself just a hairsbreadth from the floor. The room was dark but as he looked up he could see Karena chained in the middle of the room long wings or bright yellow fire stretching out from her shoulder blades. He could hear her scream in fear and pain as the fiery wings extended out lighting the couch and bed in the room ablaze.

"Karena!"

In front of her stood a woman swathed in black stood watching her wings set the ceiling afire too.

In the way of dreams looking at this shadow-clad woman Canaan could sense pure unbridled malevolence emanating from her like the icy chill of a January windgust would slice through him all the way to his bones.

"You! Who are you? Are you doing this to her? Stop hurting her," He growled, but the shadow-woman ignored him completely. He raised back up to his feet and began to storm over to them. "Face me." He her face was lined with thick inky black lines running down her face. Her eyes opened and she stared at him, into him like a powerdrill. He found himself recoiling from just that look from her.

She continued to peirce him with her eyes as he reached up and freed Karena from her bonds. He growled as the wings burned him, but he ignored the pain and pulled her down.

The nightmare woman made no move to stop them, but turned her gaze to the busted in doorway he had slammed through. There he could see more of the shadow-men shifting about waiting for a chance to take her away again. He glanced back to the nightmare-woman but she was no longer there. She had just disappeared while he was not looking at her.

He pulled Karena in close to him as the fire-wings grew hotter and hotter. His arms curled her into his body as his flesh began to burn and smoke. He cried out at the pain, but he didn't let go of her. Canaan held on, shielding her from the flames.

"Wake up, Karena," He bit out through the pain close to her ear, "We have to wake up, now."

He bolted up right in his bed. This was the second night in a row he had a nightmare about saving her. He ran his hand through his hair wondering if he was going to have nightmares about Karena every night.

Maybe she was a dreamwalker. There were species of those on either side of the Fey here in the city, but the ones associated with the dark fey were especially nasty. Maybe Persey would have some information about whether Karena or himself or both of them together were being targeted by them?

He'd pay her a visit tomorrow to ask. Until then he fell back into bed and stared out the window. It was too early in the morning to get up, but he didn't want to go back to sleep and face another nightmare again.
 
Karena

Not really getting out much among her own kind she was up early tending to her morning rituals and preparing for the first run of students and artists through the studio on the back of the house. Three students assigned for that day and 2 artists for her to work with She tried her best to focus though it did not help that one of her students was working on the guitar and has brought a Richard Thompson song to work on. She listened and smiled and gave instruction as needed but in the back of her mind she could hear the song they danced to and that nearly shared kiss as that song played.

Suddenly she realized that they had stopped playing and glanced over.

Are you alright Miss Karena?

The young man asked looking rather puzzled.

I have seen that distant look on my Aunts face when she is thinking about my uncle overseas... who are you missing if you don't mind me asking... are you missing Mr Berto? We all miss him around here.

She just smiled and played it off glad that the young man had given her an out.

He really did love hearing anything by Richard Thompson and I guess that song just reminded me of him. Why don't we call it a day and you go home and practice and play something for your aunt to help her feel better.

She smiled showing him to the door and accepting the innocent hug offered as he left. The other students and artists were easy to work with there were no reminders of anything with them and the artists gave her a chance to feed a little to help her focus better and not think about that strange intoxicating Canaan.

Once her "work day" was done she changed into something free and relaxed and made her way to the riverfront. She walked along the fishing piers and the rocky beach letting the sun and sound of the waves wash away the darkness from her mind from her nightmares. She did not want to think about Canaan but she could not help but wonder why she was having nightmares and why Canaan was in them. Was that his ability? She had dealt with a nightmare being before but this did not feel like that... what was going on and if it was him doing this why did it feel so real? She paused standing staring out over the water brushing her hair back from her face with a sigh and a whisper.

Wish you were here to help me with this confusion Berto... I miss you...

Her hand absently closing around her necklace.
 
Back
Top