Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
see-through variety recently recalled

The sunshine can be quite bright on this side of the world - obviously very different to being in front of a mirror in the morning. Fabric weave does stretch in different places.

I'm going to get hate mail from this aren't I?
 
Oh guys, stop. :eek:

(MORE PLEASE)

The last 24 hours kind of sucked. Lots of unexpected events. But the last several hours were really beautiful.
 
[rant]

First up I have to go to work on my day off for a waste of time meeting, then once at work I dislocate my knee racing up the stairs, and have to spend a couple of hours in works ER. I now can't drive home so instead of waiting for my hubby to finish work, I decide to be smart and catch a Taxi home. The taxi that runs out of petrol on me. Fuck! Finally arrive home, and think nothing can go wrong now... and hobble around to put a load of washing in only to have my front loader washing machine die on me mid-cycle!! So all our dark clothes are now stuck in the washing machine! FUCK!

I should have stayed in bed.

[/rant]


tumblr_mi29n4kLc41r6dsjro1_500.gif




I hope today goes better for you Rainy One.

Looks like whites and colors are the order of the day. Jeans are so yesterday.
 
Some people with internal anger lash out, yet their words are to the winds. Then there are the other internally grumpy (or is that eternally) fucked ups that are so miserable in their outlook that they piss in their own bed just to feel a little warmth.
 
Last edited:
Actually that was in response to a question and had nothing to do with any preceding posts - well, since the dinosaur...
 
Actually that was in response to a question and had nothing to do with any preceding posts - well, since the dinosaur...

NightL, sometimes I read your posts and it is like I am eavesdropping one side of a private conversation. :D

This is not a bad thing, just an observation. I feel the same way about every post LikeASnowflake makes in this thread.







Carry on, don't mind me.


Noooo, that is not a directional microphone.
 
I've had this certain black top for 2 years or so now, and only three days ago did I realise that in the light, it is completely see through. :eek: It's one of my fave tops and now it's going to charity.

Hehe. Was it your favourite top because of all the compliments you got on it? From guys?

So you're donating it to charity? You don't mind if those people go around with their boobies showing? :D There will be some poor orphan showing their teets. Hehe.
 
Come on wine festival season! You can't get here a moment too soon--especially now there is a designated driver in the family. WOOT!
 
Bake sale list to be delivered from me:

Rainbow cake, in single serve slices
Wedding white cupcakes with Italian Meringue buttercream frosting
Open faced smores
Gluten free chocolate chip fudge cookies
Gluten free Cherry Muffins

Yes Ed, I know you will need proof, but I'm tired as all get out so pic tomorrow before heading out.

Baking for a cause sure beats the hell out of stress baking. :D
 
Oh my God, I want some of each!

I actually thought about you when I was making the rainbow cake. Your little one would probably love it. Very appealing to little curly headed girls--though mine is now a big curly headed girl and wants everything with skulls on it. :rolleyes:




To the shower, and then off to Community Day to sell sweets and 50/50 tickets. What can I say? I have diverse talents.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top