Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Airplane Designers,

The width of these seats would be more suitable if I had T-Rex arms. Being that I am a normal, healthy, four limbed boy, this space does NOT suffice.

Sincerely,

The Two Armed Man

Dear Airplane Designers,

The width of these seats would be more suitable if I had T-Rex arms. Being that I am a normal, healthy, four limbed boy, this space does NOT suffice.

Sincerely,

The Two Armed Man

normal?? really??? i seem to remember something about you & goats..... :D

wherever you're flying to, have fun!!

Thanks for the well wishes. I did arrive safely. I only fought with three people. No one sucked anything. Against policy. Should have flown Virgin.

Dear Mountain Air,

Why do you make it so hard to breathe?

Sincerely,

My Burning Lungs

I need an alarm clock that will not only ring, but perhaps hit me over the head with a hammer and also maybe lift my bed up and slide me off the end....maybe then I wouldn't oversleep!

I need an alarm clock that will not only ring, but perhaps hit me over the head with a hammer and also maybe lift my bed up and slide me off the end....maybe then I wouldn't oversleep!

I am just such an alarm clock for my kiddo every morning. :cool:

How on earth did I get an hour more sleep this morning and am twice as tired as usual?

Yeah, maybe that didn't come out the way I meant to say it, but I know what I meant. So there. :p

I am just such an alarm clock for my kiddo every morning. :cool:

How on earth did I get an hour more sleep this morning and am twice as tired as usual?

Yeah, I am usually pretty good...but the one day I have to be out of the house early, I oversleep. Oh well, at least now I know I can get out of the house in 30 minutes flat from start to finish! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back