Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I consider that one of my callings in life -- to keep dragging you back. :)



How'm I doing?

*sigh* Well I'm still here. :p


That is because we are all so hawt!

And just look at the rack on bg. . . .seriously who could stay away?

I hope you are, too.

and quit playing with those tatas!



I've always liked these ones.

attachment.php
 
I will pass the allergy test on this new PPD free hair dye. . . I will pass the allergy test on this hair dye. . . I will. . . I will. .. I will! ( I will also apparently have a strange dark mark on the inside of my elbow for a while. :rolleyes:)

On another note. . . I have single-handedly figured out why the lady next store is such a miserable bitch. She is really a troll, and she doesn't have a bridge to lurk under. All I have to do is build a bridge in front of her house and she can get under there and gibber away and try to coax goats and small children close enough for her to eat. Then she will leave me alone, and quit calling the police and accusing me of stealing cinder blocks, or parking too close to her fence, or any of the other myriad reasons that causes my neighborhood to have a bigger police presence than most presidential events.
 
:( Hmmmm, Elephantitis of the arm and a very bright red spot where I put the dye, all probably spell abysmal failure on the hair dye test.

Oh well, guess I will age gracefully whether I want to or not damn it.
 
No animated images can be used for avs ? :eek: That sucks! :mad:

And this one sure would be the one to use, bobsgirl !! :D

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top