Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathleen

Summer breeze...
I think it's time for a blurt thread in HT Land, so taking the 'rules' from our gracious host Laurel's thread...

Laurel said:
No post on this thread can have any obvious connection to the ones before it. No quoting of other posts; no responding directly to others. This is a thread of disconnected blurts - no conversations.
Yeah, I have a feeling we'll break the rules here and there, but blurt away friends.

Cathleen said:
I think it's time for a blurt thread in HT Land, so taking the 'rules' from our gracious host Laurel's thread...

Yeah, I have a feeling we'll break the rules here and there, but blurt away friends.

I think the chances of any of us breaking the rules is very slim, don't you?

quoll said:
I think the chances of any of us breaking the rules is very slim, don't you?

No...I think it's almost impossible for the HT bunch not to quote or respond to each other. :D

ok ok Cate...I'll try to blurt...hmmmm...uuummmm...

Damn that weather yesterday. From the hairdresser's (who did her regular fabulous job on my hair, if I do say so myself) to my home....my hair got absolutely soaked! I mean water dripping down my face...and I got drenched through my rain coat at the shoulders! Damn it wasn't even raining....that was snow!!!! :mad:

I didn't realize it was possible for someone to give themselves a sore throat from screaming during sex. Now I know.

Note to self: remove all fingers from drawer before closing said drawer. 10 minutes later and my fingernail bed is still numb. Ouch. :(

there are tiny birds flying in the bushes outside my window... must be some kind of mating ritual (which makes me jealous but that's another story... everyone and everyTHING gets laid but me... lol). don't they know it's not spring???? i want my god damned winter!

EJFan said:
there are tiny birds flying in the bushes outside my window... must be some kind of mating ritual (which makes me jealous but that's another story... everyone and everyTHING gets laid but me... lol). don't they know it's not spring???? i want my god damned winter!

Hate to tell you EJ, but you're not the only one left out of the mating loop. :eek:

Being a rebel is hard work.

Non Lit: I'm going to work now.

Sending icey thoughts to Den's fingers. A net for EJ to capture those birds - please send me a few so I can remember what mating looks like at least.

The sun is finally shining through the clouds today!! First time I've seen sunlight in more than a month.

bisexplicit said:
Life is out to get me.
that's odd... monopoly actually tried to slit my throat this morning.

death to milton bradley!

EJFan said:
that's odd... monopoly actually tried to slit my throat this morning.

death to milton bradley!

:eek:

Damn board games.

Actually, I love board games. I love them more than life itself. haha.

now i think everyone who's been to this thread has broken the rule. we're such non-conformists.

* I'm so sick of you and your constant probing for others to share private things. Grow up, if you want to know ask privately and then accept that they might not want to reply. Do you ever have a real non-sexual thought or question? Even when it looks like you're responding with something coherent I have a suspicion you're stealing from the internet.

* I want Paula Dean to come to my home and cook!

* I honestly do hope you can overcome this problem... you can be a better man. I'm being very sincere J.P., work at it.

This book is really stretching my brain cells. When was the last time I actually had to think while I read? :cool:

EJFan said:
now i think everyone who's been to this thread has broken the rule. we're such non-conformists.

I need to join this club! Where do I sign up? Any fees? ;)

pleasteasme said:
I need to join this club! Where do I sign up? Any fees? ;)
shit! i went to respond to this and then i remembered... no quoting other posts.

you set a trap for me and you knew it! :eek:

EJFan said:
shit! i went to respond to this and then i remembered... no quoting other posts.

you set a trap for me and you knew it! :eek:

'Cause I'm evil like that... :devil:

;)

My cable modem/network system is so slow today that I might as well be using a dial-up connection.

Lost several IM messages - they just never made it to my computer. Yaaaarrrgh!

pleasteasme said:
'Cause I'm evil like that... :devil:
i HAD heard stories... but refused to believe that someone as pure and innocent looking as yourself could really be all that bad.

i think i like it. ;)

EJFan said:
i HAD heard stories... but refused to believe that someone as pure and innocent looking as yourself could really be all that bad.

i think i like it. ;)

Oh, I AM innocent!

75% pure on the purity test!

you can't believe everything you hear :catgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back